Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why are my sims glowing?

SimCraz3dSimCraz3d Posts: 61 Member
Hello to all,

I have had this issue for a while now, and it's pretty frustrating. There is some kind of lighting issue that makes my sims shine like the sun. I can barely make out their features. I noticed that it is extremely bad with my sims who have light complexions. It isn't as bad with darker complexed sims but it is still there. When they are in their bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen the lighting is fine, but when they step out into the hallway I see this issue. I did not create the build that the sims are living in, so I could say it was the lighting used. However, this happens in any home that sims are in. I do use reshade and I am using a reshade preset called Mysteric Lights. It is a bit dated, but I use it because I have not found another preset with the intense vibrancy of colors I like. I don't know if either reshade or the preset is causing the issue. I also am using the Luumia No Blu and No Glo mods because I thought it might help. I have repaired my game, but the problem is still there. I don't know what else to do. Here is a picture of it:
v5e6rfsujqxs.png

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Post edited by SimCraz3d on

Comments