Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2022 (Now Live)(2nd Patch Now Live)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
We're almost into February and this will be a Pre Gamepack Update. It could be a big update. What im expecting to the base game.

A new chemistry and attraction system added to CAS.

Possibly a boy/girlfriend/fiance relationship tie in CAS.

Hopefully an update to relax in bed that lets sims be friendly and romantic in bed.

Bug fixes and hopefully lots of them.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    An R&B radio station. Cause the hip hop station cannot live alone in the base game without an R&B station
  • Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    I'm definitely hoping the bugs I'm experiencing in the game will be in the next patch. I have no idea what else to expect for the pre-patch when it comes to romance.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    An R&B radio station. Cause the hip hop station cannot live alone in the base game without an R&B station

Hip Hop station came with GT. It's available on DJ Booths.
    EmmaVane wrote: »

I know, but I mean't the radio station, not the one in a DJ booth
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

They patched hip hop into the base game from Get Famous.
    edited January 2022
    February Patch is probably Next Thursday cause they have to announce the Gamepack Next Week if it's to come out before Valentines Day.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
    February Patch is probably Next Thursday cause they have to announce the Gamepack Next Week if it's to come out before Valentines Day.

The gamepack will certainly not even be announced before the release of the carnaval kit. Perhaps it will celebrate the beginning of spring (March 21).

The gamepack will certainly not even be announced before the release of the carnaval kit. Perhaps it will celebrate the beginning of spring (March 21).
    Ahem!!
    You know the second kit of 2022 will be released after the game pack. Because... next month will be a romantic month and Black History Month you know
    edited January 2022

That's way to late for a wedding/love pack. It will be before Valentines. March will bring the Next Kit and a Food Event.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I expect two small bug fixes and that's it.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I'm really hoping that more romantic interactions will be added this time! I agree with you in terms of wanting the bed interactions. I miss the ones from The Sims 3 so much and I want them back in the game!
    I expect two small bug fixes and that's it.

Normally in Pre Gamepack and Pre Expansion Updates we get lots of bug fixes and we're due for them as well.
  • KhaztheKhazthe Posts: 17 Member
    If an attraction system is about to be included, it wouldn't be crazy to expect some changes regarding CAS relationships. Or maybe advances regarding Neighbourhood Stories.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I m hoping for an attraction system. It is the biggest thing missing from the game in my opinion.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Lots of bug fixes and an attraction system. Got to stay optimistic.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Is hoping anything for the anniversary asking for too much?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Another community collaboration like last year would be nice. 21 is a milestone though so not sure 22 will be a big deal.

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    Today Electronic Arts Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call

Let's see if the investors will react to the missing EP for Xmas.

edited February 2022
    Laundry List is out[/

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Laundry-List-Feb-1st/m-p/11226592

Hi Simmers!

Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch. This is just a top list, there are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.

These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.

Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.

Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update this month:

Clicking on face in CAS goes IMMEDIATELY to detail mode
    Massive Lag when entering and exiting BuyBuild Mode
    [ECO] World looks like under water/no ground (Build mode from map)
    Male sims walk/jog/.. with feminine style
    [SV] Unable to harvest the Bizarre Fruit
    Fences disappear when hovering with gate
    'Entitlement missing" on gallery downloads unless all packs from build
    Incorrect Gender Flag on Pants/Pants look bad on female frame
    [DHD] Dress leaves discoloration on certain shoes/boots
    Eyelashes get color of curly short hair
    Crows Feet on Teens
    [CoL] Female Hairstyle Creating Gaps/lines In Model
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member

That's way to late for a wedding/love pack. It will be before Valentines. March will bring the Next Kit and a Food Event.

No chance. On Feb 9 comes the next (somewhat big) SDX, so no announcement before that because they never do two things at the same time. And then we should be prepared for a long, loong, loooooong marketing campaign, because when will there ever be a better opportunity for the marketing department than a wedding pack? And then shortly before the release on March 31 they suddenly notice that all non-English text is missing because they forgot to send the script to the translation agency. Then it will be postponed to September 😁
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Laundry List is out[/

Hi Simmers!

Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch. This is just a top list, there are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.

These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.

Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively reviewing, it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.

Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the game update this month:

Crows Feet on Teens

Good list! 🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited February 2022
    I'm happy with the laundry list, great to see the massive lag when entering and exiting buildbuy mode bug in the list and also the pants looking bad on female frames bug and the male sims walking with feminine style walking bug in the list as well.

No chance. On Feb 9 comes the next (somewhat big) SDX, so no announcement before that because they never do two things at the same time. And then we should be prepared for a long, loong, loooooong marketing campaign, because when will there ever be a better opportunity for the marketing department than a wedding pack? And then shortly before the release on March 31 they suddenly notice that all non-English text is missing because they forgot to send the script to the translation agency. Then it will be postponed to September 😁

Have you seen this?
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Laundry List is out[/

Hi Simmers!

Crows Feet on Teens

Yes! They gave a list, nice! :smile:
    I'm glad that the underwater Eco thing, the lag, the jog, and the female frame issues in particular are getting looked at. (I was worried about the ECO thing, though I do know there is a sort of a workaround if you visit in live mode ahead of time.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)