Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Reply for you @Karababy52 (from page 72 (LOL I love how that all rhymed :joy: )) - I'll hopefully have time to do comments on everyone's updates later today :)

I should really pick up playing that runaway teen challenge with Griffin again, but I'm far too invested in playing this save only right now haha. It was pretty fun.
    Yep, Morgan is his mother! He has her nose (and her surname since he's Calhoun-Fyres), but for the most part he looks like his father.
    Here's his father Milo Calhoun as a teen:
    zuClpyu.png
    wAXwZ56.png

HAHA here's a proper pic ;)
    oA0pFL8.png
    Lol yup I did write it in his description :D

Well obviously I already saw that you added Clarissa (and thank you for adding her to Cale's list of baby mamas ;) ) but one of those sims is not like the others... My simself? o.O Oh gosh lol. But honestly if she had been tending that bar instead of Clarissa I would have said go for it letting Cale have a baby with her :joy: Although I don't allow her to have children since she has extremely awful genetics in my opinion...
    Oh, yes since I made those girls before the update adding makeup sliders, by default the blush is always at the highest and its ridiculous. Have to fix them up every time I decide I want to put them in a save!
    Ah poop, I was certain that was the right tattoo but I could have gotten confused. Odd... Ah well, feel free to give him a different sleeve tat if you wish :)
    By the way, funny you should have both Clarissa and Keisha, because Clarissa is technically Keisha's mother - I used to use Clarissa for her genetics all the time since she was IMO the best looking female sim I'd ever made, and so somehow she ended up with a lot of genetic kids with a lot of my guy sims LOL

Ah, that's a good idea letting them come for story purposes even though in game they won't participate. I'll see how it all goes down when Aaron is actually ready to face the Mother ;)

Both of my 100 baby challenge attempts are sitting in my saves folder and I thought that maybe I'd keep at it, but I feel like playing OMOWOY is a much more worthy investment of my time ;) Though after June I'll have plenty of free time until I get a job so... we'll see. It's just very hard to get into the groove of playing the 100 baby challenge if picking it up after leaving it for a long time, and the last time I played mine was November last year.

I absolutely love ShowSimInfo, it's very fun to just check out hidden traits and stuff, and obviously useful for correcting glitches like Aaron's broom one. Because honestly, he should not have had that trait since he's not a spellcaster. He does have a trait for being a former spellcaster, and I assume that trait will let him keep his spellcaster rank and known spells if he ever gets reinstated. So I'm not going to get rid of that trait even though for my lore he's not going to be one again.

Hehe I love Phil so much! Hasn't eaten anyone yet ;) I think Aaron learned from all those times he got eaten by the cowplants in the Magic Realm :joy: I doubt he'd want to relive that HAHA

I know! I feel like maybe I should just get rid of the bear lol
    Yes! I need Aster and Cale to have more pretty babies :D I honestly was not expecting Aster's genes to work so well with Cale's, but every time I've played with their genetics in CAS I have been left breathless by the majority of their sons. Hot boys all around HAHA. Haven't checked out their potential daughters yet but I definitely need to at some stage ;)
    I think Leo is definitely the cutest toddler I've ever had in game. Like, he's perfect.

I love possessed sims, I kinda wanted a reason for Aaron to get possessed just so I could laugh at him but I feel like he'd know better than to eat a bizarre fruit :joy:

I'm laughing right now just thinking about that picture of Agent Whitt's glasses in the dust HAHAHA. Well, yeah that's a mean, hot headed sim for you ;)

I was pretty tired when I decided I wanted to put out an update and decided to go no commentary because half the time with my posts you don't even need commentary :D And my brain was mush anyway so no words haha
    Yep, Winterfest which means it's almost their 3 year anniversary! <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Shadami
    They do? Huh, every time I've had my Sims view them, I didn't get a pop-up with the baby's name. Must be a glitch in my game or something. Well dang, that's a bummer. Ohhh, I should've made the connection, Velma, Daphne, yep Scooby Dooby Doo! I have not watched that cartoon in decades so forgot she had that catchphrase. Yep, the hints have been there if you know where to look! I'm still not 100% sure it's who I think it is though, so we shall see! ;)

@afai1261
    Aww, is there anything cuter than a toddler playing with a dog? I don't think so! Adore your daily post pic with Leo and Yoshi! <3

Oh man, my heart, there's Cale and Leo together visiting Aaron! Yay! \o/ Aww, such a sweet interaction between Cale, Leo and Yoshi. I love the adoring look on Cale's face when he looks at his Son and the way Leo is smiling at him too in this screenshot. Plus Aaron's smile at Cale. <3
    DQtxdFD.png

I'm so glad Cale will be reunited with Sandy and his Son soon! Although Joe L. is a teen now. He looks almost exactly like Cale. o.O Guess I did a pretty good job tweaking him. Hmm, perhaps they have another child together. ;)

It's okay Aaron, Hunter didn't die and neither did Cale, you had no idea either way what could happen to them. Ah yes, Leo the Lion, I can see that too along with the constellation.

hehe Aaron thinks the plants are beautiful I gather? He's not wrong, I think they're pretty too, but Cale doesn't. Oh boy Aaron hasn't seen the zombies yet. Well, I'm sure he will soon! Is that the front of Cale & Aster's house I'm seeing? It looks great from what I can see. I knew it! A possessed Sim shows up for Aaron to try to talk to. Of course she scares the crap out of him. hehe I've never seen that comment about water from those Sims. I like it! Owww! Poor Aaron, she almost broke his hand too. Cale can commiserate. ;)

Love the look on Aaron's face once he realizes there's much more going on in StrangerVille than he'd realized before. Yes, Aaron, you're in for quite a terror filled journey. ΜØŦĦ€Ř ƗŞ ŴΔƗŦƗŇǤ ₣ØŘ ¥ØỮ...

I understand, I've tried playing other saves while doing this challenge, but I always abandon them after awhile. Still have them in game though whenever I have some free time, which usually doesn't happen. :D Griffin's Dad is so cute! I can see both Milo and Morgan in Griffin. Funny with the possessed pics. hehe Looks like this isn't your first time playing the mystery either judging by those screenshots. hehe

I think your Simself is cute! Bad genetics eh? Weird how that happens sometimes. Your Sims can be so gorgeous and then their kids turn out...not so good. I wonder why that is? 🤔

No worries about the tattoo, I'll just pick something else for him, it's all good! ;) hehe You sound like me with Josh! I think he's one of, if not the handsomest male Sim I've ever made. Well, Cale and Fox are an extremely close second though. I haven't used Josh though for many genetic children. He had his original twin girls with the Apocalypse challenge, twin boy/girl with my 100 Baby Challenge founder, and his twin girls and two single birth girls with Essa. That's it! I usually don't have a lot of children in my saves. Cale is the exception, and BeBe, of course. hehe

I understand it's tough to pick up any kind of challenge you've set-aside for another day. After Josh died in my try at the Apocalypse Challenge, I played a little bit, but stopped soon after. Haven't played with BeBe in over three years either. I have a TON of challenges I started and never finished. A lot I have finished though too. I tell myself one day I'll finish the ones I haven't yet, but I have my doubts I will. I would like to finish the Drifter Challenge though. I made it to House 5 but stopped when gardening got borked. I vowed not to play it again until it was fixed. Guess what? It's still not fixed, not really. *sigh*

I can see how it would come in very handy! I might get that Mod just so I can see the hidden traits. You're right about Spellcasters keeping their rank and all their powers even after they aren't a Spellcaster anymore. They can't use them, of course, but they will all still be there if they ever decide to become one again. I found that out with Josh and Essa last year. :) Cale even still has his Glimmerstone. I'm not positive, but I think he can still use that to visit the Realm right now if he wants to go there.

Glad Aaron is being more cautious with Phil, good to hear! I'm happy he at least likes those beasts. hehe

Woo! They make hot boys together eh? Okay, I need to get Aster in my game now. hehe I wonder if Cale and Sandy will make pretty children together. Hmmm... I agree, Leo is perfect! Such a sweet, handsome little guy! I love him too! <3

Gah! I wanted to see Cale and Fox possessed too! But same reason, Cale almost got infected, but Fox stopped him. It makes sense they'd be cautious. Or Fox would anyway. hehe

I should do more no commentary updates just for that reason. A lot of the time you can clearly see what's happening and words are not needed. Those kind of updates are fun for me too. It's a challenge to see if I can set-up a screenshot that can speak louder than words ever could. :) Wow, three years! Incredible how fast time flies eh? Cale is going to be so shocked once he gets his memories back and sees Joe L. as a teen! o.O

I apologize for the tl;dr novel of a reply. As always, don't feel obligated to write so much in-kind. I just like to blather about my thoughts more than I should. :D
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Kara -
    do you cancel the interaction? If you let it run through and they stop viewing that's when the pop up comes up. It might get bugged when moving? Definitely when placing a lot that has them in it already. Those will just be blank ones
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 17 - Morgan and Paolo's Get Together

CHATTING-WITH-MORGAN-AS-THEY-WALK-PAOLO.png
    WEDNESDAY - PART 2

Morgan arrived home from her last class and immediately thought of her plans for tonight. She was meeting Paolo, and like a nervous schoolgirl, she went upstairs and tried on different outfits wondering what she should wear. Finally, she decided and thought she looked pretty nice.

MORGAN-LOOKED-AT-HERSELF-IN-THE-MIRROR.png

Morgan didn't know why she was so worried about meeting Paolo. Since they connected again at the Debate Showdown, she had relived her first year of high school, remembering how they had met, and how they had so quickly become enamored with each other. And then she remembered that day when he had told her it was over and that they would "remain friends." Of course she had agreed to it, but inside, her heart had been breaking. She never called him to hang out because she was expecting that he'd make the first move in their new "friendly" relationship. Afterall, he had always been the one to call and text her everyday. But he had never called...had never texted...had never came to visit her. It was like she didn't exist to him anymore.

And so here she was, going out with him to catch up on old times. Morgan looked at herself in the mirror wondering why she was meeting Paolo again. Maybe she was curious as to why he wanted to see her after all this time. Maybe she was still clinging to some shred of hope that he would want her in his life again. Maybe she remembered how he had kissed her and how she had felt when he did. Maybe she wanted to feel that way again. But maybe it wasn't Paolo she wanted to feel that way with.

And suddenly she thought of Dylan, and frowned. He had wanted her to go to the Secret Society ruins with him tonight, and she had declined. And the thing is, she hadn't even told him the truth...about who she was meeting. They had never discussed their past relationships with each other, and Morgan wasn't sure how Dylan would react. Especially about Paolo being her ex-boyfriend, someone Dylan knew and was friends with.

morgan-prepping-for-date.png

Dylan...the guy who could make her feel so many emotions. Dylan...the guy she really wanted to be with. So why was she meeting Paolo? Maybe meeting Paolo was a mistake. She shook her head. She would go and have a fun time, but then tell Paolo that she was interested in someone else. A guy she was holding out for...a guy who hadn't even kissed her yet.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan heard a knock on the door, and she knew it was Paolo.

PAOLO-KNOCKING-ON-DOOR-FOR-DATE-WITH-MORGAN.png

She answered the door, and he smiled at her and said she looked lovely and then handed her a dozen red roses. She thanked him and invited him in and put the roses in some water. They then headed out the door to Pepper's Pub.

AND-THERE-SHE-WAS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They arrived at Pepper's Pub and it wasn't busy yet. Paolo suggested they take a photo together to celebrate meeting each other again.

taking-a-photo-together-paolo-and-mike.png

They sat at the bar, and Paolo asked Morgan if she would like a drink. Morgan wasn't sure what she should order and Paolo perked up.

Paolo "Morgan, do you remember that party we went to at the Ancient Ruins and you dared me to drink that flaming drink? What was it called again...oh yeah...flaming zesty salt. I think we should order those tonight!" he said and signaled to the bartender and ordered two.

lets-order-something-special-for-tonight.png

Morgan laughed, "Oh my gosh! Are you sure? Do you remember what happened last time?"

Paolo laughed, "Yep, I singed my eyebrows...didn't have any eyebrows for a few months..."

The guy sitting beside Paolo thought that was funny, too, and started to laugh.

and-that-time-we-went-to-the-bluffs-and-i-did-that-dive-and-my-swimsuit-fell-off.png

Morgan: "Yeah, and I remember you started this trend with all the guys on the football team...except they shaved theirs off..."

Paolo: "You remembered that? Oh gosh. Well, I remember what happened that night...you put some salve on my non-existent eyebrows...and then you kissed them...and you made me feel so much better..." he said looking at her pointedly.

ready-to-try-some-heat-morgan.png

Morgan just smiled feeling embarrassed. Why did Paolo have to remember that night? From what she recalled they had ordered a few more of those drinks and then had a very hot make-out session.

Paolo: "Maybe we'll order a few more of these, and see where it leads..." he suggested flirtatiously.

whowing-off-the-muscles-to-morgan.png

Morgan's cheeks suddenly felt hot. Oh my gosh! He remembered what they had done afterwards, too. She was right. He did still have feelings for her. She tried to change the subject, "So Paolo, what do you think of the campus?"

morgan-why-do-you-have-two-drinks.png

Paolo: "I could get used to this life. Going to class...coming to the pub...joining the soccer team. I think I'd fit in well...don't you think?"

id-love-to-show-you-where-im-staying.png

Morgan: "Yes...you would...and you'd be great on the Soccer Team. Dylan goes to Foxbury Institute and he's on the soccer team there. They won their first game on Saturday," she said smiling.

Paolo: "Oh? And what about your friend Wolfgang? Is he on the Soccer Team, too?"

Morgan: "No, Wolfgang is on the E-Sports Gaming Team. They compete in SimScuffle with other teams. It's an on-line game. He's pretty good at computers and gaming, and his team won this weekend, too."

maybe-i-should.png

Paolo took a sip of his drink, "It sounds like your roomies are all superstars. And let me guess...you won that Debate Showdown on Saturday, too..."

sohow-about-some-ping-pong.png

Morgan smiled and nodded her head that she had.

Paolo, "You sound so studious now...so different from the girl who would skip class and meet me under the bleachers," he said blatantly gazing at her.

morgan-and-paolo-chatting.png

Morgan swallowed and took a sip of her drink, "Well, things were different then. I didn't have to pay for high school. I'm lucky to be here. I won a scholarship, and really enjoy my classes and want to do well. I wouldn't have been able to go here otherwise, as my parents couldn't afford it."

morgan-what-are-uyou-dping.png

Paolo: "Morgan...I didn't mean any offense by that...I was just making an observation. I'm sure you're still quite adventurous," he said and winked at her, "But, you've become more confident in yourself and it shows. I'm surprised that some university guy hasn't swept you away yet..."

those-were-good-times-morgan.png

Morgan shook her head, "No...I'm single.." she said quietly.

Paolo: "I'm sure that after I graduated, you must have gone out with a ton of guys..."

Morgan looked at him, "To be quite honest, Paolo, I've never gone out with anyone but you. I had offers, but I turned them all down. I didn't want to get involved with anyone. After we broke up...I...I kind of had a hard time dealing with it...."

Paolo looked closely at her, "Morgan...I'm so sorry that all happened...I never meant to hurt you...but I wasn't a teen anymore. I couldn't be with you the way I wanted to..."

i-couldnt-morgan.png

Morgan stared hard at him and bit her lip, "But you said we would still be friends and you never called me...not once. When we were going out, you would text me everyday...and then it just stopped. I think that hurt me the most."

Paolo: "Morgan, that was so wrong of me to do that. I should have called you every once in awhile to check in on you, but I got caught up in my new life..."

Morgan: "...and basically forgot about me..."

Paolo: "No, Morgan, you're wrong. I never forgot about you...you were always there...on my mind. You had this effect on me. I thought of you all the time...but I knew I couldn't see you again, even as a friend. Because...geez...don't you understand...we couldn't be together...I was a young adult and you were still a teen...we couldn't be a couple anymore..."

morgan-im-sorry-about-that-i-want-you-back.png

Morgan brushed at her eyes, "So why did you tell me we would still be friends...?"

she-brushed-her-tears-away.png

Paolo: "It sounded like the thing to say at the time. But the more I thought about it...the more I knew I couldn't see you again..."

Morgan: "So, why now, Paolo? Why did you ask me out tonight after all these years? It's not just to catch-up on old times, is it?"

you-know-me-morgan.png

Paolo looked at her, "You know me so well, Morgan," he said taking a deep breath, "When I saw you at UBrite on Saturday, all the old memories of us being together came flooding back. It was a good feeling. A really good feeling. And there you were...not a teen anymore...and I...I wanted to make things right between us again. I was hoping that you were still single, and that...and that maybe we could continue where we left off all those years ago. We had something, you and I, Morgan, and it's still there. I can feel it. I realized that I had made a mistake not keeping in touch with you, and I wanted to see you again. I know we just re-connected, Morgan, but I want to go out with you...no, maybe more than that. I want to be a couple again...and see where this leads us..."

OH-GOSH-THIS-IS-WRONG-WHAT-AM-I-DOING-HERE.png

Morgan just stared at him. Oh gosh! She never expected this, "But Paolo...I don't understand. You were always popular with the female sims...you could have had anyone you wanted. I'm sure you had other girlfriends since high school..."

Paolo: "Yeah, you're right, I did. I had several...but nothing serious. But the thing was Morgan, they just weren't you...no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get you out of my head. It's the truth."

Morgan closed her eyes thinking, "This is what you wanted, right? You still have feelings for him. You were good together in high school...you could be together again. Is this really what you want?"

omg-is-he-flirting-with-this-other-sum.png

Morgan opened her eyes and she looked at Paolo and thought she saw him flirting with an attractive sim at a nearby table. What the heck?

what-the-heck-happened-there.png

Morgan: "Paolo...were you just flirting with that sim?"

Paolo smiled at her, "Morgan...you know me...it's just a little harmless flirting..."

palo-says-hi-to-a-sim-sitting-at-another-table.png

And at those words, Morgan was suddenly transported back to her first year of high school, seeing Paolo in the hallways, flirting with every girl that passed. And those words echoed in her mind, "it's just a little harmless flirting..." Oh my gosh! Why did she just remember that now? No, this was all wrong. She had always felt hurt when Paolo flirted with others and they had fought over it. But then they would always have some steamy make-up session afterwards and she would just forget about it. Why had she not remembered that? No, she didn't want this anymore. It was over between them. She had to leave. She didn't want to be with Paolo. It was Dylan she wanted to be with.

Morgan: "Paolo...I'm sorry, I may have misled you. When I told you I was single, that wasn't exactly true. I'm kind of interested in someone..."

Paolo: "Oh? So, you're going out with someone? You have a boyfriend?"

Morgan: "No...it's not like that...it's complicated...we haven't even kissed yet..."

Paolo: "You haven't kissed yet? Geez Morgan...this doesn't sound like your type of guy...because you are so kissable..."

you-were-always-the-one-morgan.png

Morgan: "Well, we actually can't kiss because of this," she said pointing to her necklace.

Paolo: "What? He doesn't like your necklace or something? He sounds like a jerk..."

Morgan: "No...it's a protection amulet...for me...a curse was put on him...and if he kisses me...he'll hate me forever...and I don't want that to happen. We can only kiss once the curse is lifted..."

Paolo stared at her, "Morgan. that doesn't make any sense. This curse...can he get rid of it?"

Morgan: "Well, he's trying...but so far nothing has worked..."

Paolo: "Are you making this up, Morgan because I was flirting with that sim? Are you trying to make me jealous? Look, I'm sorry...I just do it...it means nothing."

are-you-just-making-this-up.png

Morgan: "No, I'm not making it up. It's true."

Paolo: "So...what if this curse can't be lifted? Then the two of you might never kiss..."

Morgan shrugged her shoulders and lowered her head.

Paolo: "Geez Morgan...how long are you going to wait for this guy?" he said and thought for a moment and remembered something Wolfgang had said to him, "Oh gosh! It's Dylan, isn't it? I remember hearing something that happened at the Teen Dance-Off contest...about Dylan...and some rumor about a curse. It's him, isn't it? It's Dylan. And from the sound of things, are you...are you in love with the guy?"

he-would-never-have-morgan-to-himself-again.png

Morgan looked at him and he could see tears in her eyes. And suddenly Paolo felt very sad. Morgan was in love with someone else, and Paolo knew that he would never have Morgan to himself again.

sad-morgan.png

Paolo: "Look, Morgan, let's get out of here. My place isn't too far, and we can talk more there. There's too many sims here. I promise I won't try anything. You have my word. I will be the perfect gentleman. I think you need someone to talk to right now...and I want to be that guy...I want to make things up to you...to be that friend that I said I would be. Come on...I'll make you some tea and we can talk about it...and I'll bring you home later..."

i-couldnt-be-with-you.png

Morgan nodded and got up. Maybe it would do her good to talk to someone about everything she's been feeling about Dylan. And she and Paolo used to have some good talks. She could tell that Paolo still cared about her very much, and this might be a good way to amend things between the two of them as well.

so-morgan-how-about-we-take-this-back-to-my-place.png

Paolo suddenly took Morgan's hands in his, "Morgan...I just want to say that if things don't work out...you know...between you and Dylan...that I'll be here...if you should change your mind. I care very much about you, Morgan. You're one in a million...never forget that..."

paolo-is-still-in-love-with-morgan.png

dylan-holding-morgans-hands.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

DYLAN-COMING-THROUGH-THE-FRONT-DOOR.png

Dylan entered Pepper's Pub and saw Morgan standing there. He smiled when he saw her...and then he stopped.

AND-THE-EVIL-SPRITES-TAKE-HIM-OVER.png

What the heck? What was Paolo doing here? And what was Paolo doing holding Morgan's hands in his? Was this the "friend" she was meeting? Dylan couldn't believe it! And then he saw the way that Paolo was looking at Morgan...oh my gosh...Paolo wants to be with her. Dylan suddenly saw red.

OMG-PALO-IS-WITH-MORGAN-WHAT-THE-HELL.png

With all his being, Dylan tried to curb his anger, but seeing Paolo looking at Morgan like that was too much. All the anger and rage that he had felt since he left Strangerville, and his frustration with the curse, and not being able to kiss Morgan, overcame him. Dylan's thoughts were wild, and it was like something had taken control of him. He had never been this angry before. And if Paolo kissed Morgan, Dylan would go over there and literally wring his neck, and he might not stop. Dylan might not stop...

AND-SUDDENLY-ALL-DYLAN-COULD-THINK-ABOUT-WAS-WRINGING-PAOLOS-NECK.png

Dylan was breathing heavily, and all he could think about was that he wanted Paolo to "Get Away From Her". And suddenly he raised his hands and he saw colors fly from his fingertips...and out of nowhere a swarm of sprites flew towards Paolo and attacked him.

AND-BEFORE-HE-KNEW-WHAT-WAS-HAPPENING-HIS-ANGER-TURNED-TOWARDS-PAOLO.png

Dylan just stood there and stared in disbelief, "Oh my gosh! What have I done?" The sprites had read his mind and they were attacking Paolo.

AND-THE-SPRITES-ATTACK-PAOLO.png

WHAT-IS-HAPPENING-TO-ME.png

The swarm of sprites descended on Paolo and flitted around him in a menacing manner. Paolo waved his hands around swatting at something in the air, "They're after me!" he yelled and continued to wave his hands around wildly.

ANOTHER-SIM-SAW-WHAT-HAPPENED-AND-IS-IN-SHOCK.png

Morgan looked at Paolo and wondered what was going on. What was he swatting at? Several other sims stared at Paolo, too, not seeing anything either, and thought that he might have had too much to drink.

I-AM-GOING.png

Paolo suddenly felt very tense, and then just stood there with an angry expression on his face.

Dylan stood at the doorway and was in shock. Dylan realized what he had done and had to get out of there before anyone saw him.

STAY-AWAY-FROM-HER.png

Paolo looked dazed: "They want me to go..." he said and just turned on his heel and left.

PAOLO-LEAVING-THE-PUC-WITH-SPRITES.png

Morgan stood there not knowing what had just happened. She hadn't seen anything. And what was Paolo talking about. Who were "they?"

WAS-THAT-DYLAN-OMG-HE-SAW-ME-WITH-PAOLO-WHAT-MUST-HE-THINK.png

She looked towards the door and thought she saw a familiar figure run out. Was that? Oh my gosh! Was that Dylan? Had he seen Paolo and her together holding hands? No...oh please no. She had to explain.

HE-WAS-LEAVING-HE-WASN-T-SURE-WHERE-HE-WOULD-GO.png

Morgan ran out the door, and looked both ways, but she couldn't see Dylan or Paolo anywhere. She went back inside and put her face in her hands and cried. Oh my gosh! No! This whole night was a mistake. She should have just told Paolo she couldn't go. What is Dylan going to think? She had to talk to him...

OH-WHAT-HAVE-I-DONE-MORGAN.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

This popped-up during the date. I had a good laugh on this one.

funny-pop-up-on-date.png

Dylan is now a Level 2 Member of the Secret Society and can do a sprite attack on a sim. However, in my story, he didn't intentionally do this. It was the sprites who read his mind and carried out what he was thinking.

cooldown-for-sprite-attack.png

I did not have any control over Paolo in this story, as when a sim is in university, they can't join another household or they will be un-enrolled. Surprisingly, they did have a smidgen of pink between them, and I had Morgan ask him on a date. However, any actions that Paolo did were his own doing, and he did flirt with that sim at the other table, while he was on this date with Morgan. I couldn't believe it! The cad! He is the worst!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    May 20th: Spa day

Today's Accomplishments:
    Inner Peace
    - Practice Mindfulness
    - Seek Relaxation

cPH7xQq.png
    When we woke up, we heard the unmistakable pitter patter of raindrops on our tent. Checking the weather, we realized the forecast called for thunderstorms all day long.
    I could've easily changed it using magic, but the area hadn't had any rain in awhile, and I figured I should just leave it well enough alone.
    Instead I suggested we go over to the nearby spa and see what they had to offer.

u7ktGgB.png

When we arrived, I asked the lady at the front desk if they were in need of a yoga instructor.

FfTIq5c.png

She perked up and let us know their usual instructor had called in sick, and that they'd pay me 130 simoleons a sim if I was any good. I assured her I'd had some experience and went upstairs to set up my mat.
    My first class drew in three sims as well as Kaori and Carol.

0Ln4cU9.png

Carol asked if she could lead the next class, so I handed it over to her.

BPDgDd3.png

While she taught her class, Kaori and I snuck down to the sauna for some snuggle time.

mspXex1.png

When Carol was done with her class, we took some time to explore and found a room dedicated to meditation.

WSFAyq6.png

I sat down and offered the one guy in the room besides us a guided meditation if he were interested. He agreed, and I made another 80 simoleons!

vgB4Daq.png

Some more sims came in and saw what we were up to and asked if they could join in!

9V4FRBZ.png

I needed a little me time after that, so I rented a tub and had a wonderfully focusing citrus soak.

js7CTJc.png

I even lit a little incense and enjoyed the focusing effects of that as well.

C9HbW2a.png

It was time for another class, and this time I managed to draw in four students and even received a tip!

zrh2sUT.png

By the end of my last class I'd made a grand total of 1,253 simoleons for the day, and that's not counting the 390 simoleons Carol brought in with her class! Not bad for a day's wages.
    Kaori pulled me out to the hot tub for some more snuggle time, and we cuddled as we watched the thunderstorm raging outside of our covered balcony.

EiXmm2b.png

One thing led to another and things ended up getting pretty steamy!

S5BwBp5.png

Meanwhile, Carol did some laps in the pool below us.

0mb5QCf.png

We wanted to out wait the storm in the protection of the spa, so Carol and Kaori sat down to chat and I ended the day with a little more meditation.

N7Ed1dn.png
    uUph3dX.png
    Hi All. Comment time. Hope everyone has a great day/night! More comments coming tomorrow.

@Shadami -
    Mar 4 - Ahhh so nice of Dylan to give her a back rub while she is preggers. I do think that he cares for her. And kudos to DJ and Aaron for helping her with her garden. I am sure that Velma appreciates all their help. And then...oh my gosh...she is there at the hospital already....alone...so we can't even guess at the father yet. lol

Mar 5 - And congrats to Velma. Welcome little Daphne. :Annn...and isn't it sweet that Hunter adores Daphne. And things seem to be heating up with Dylan and Velma and they share a kiss together. But nothing beats Velma's thoughts about Cale! lol Woohoo in the closet, huh? lol Nice shot swimming at the Bluffs...and Aldo...did she forget about him. He's obviously trying to get her attention with those dives. And then the call...paternity test. Yes! We will know soon who the father is.
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 20: "Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change...

cIOzRbn.png

Notes
    y7Z1vtz.png
    "Venus, this is my very best friend, Cale. Cale, I'd like you to meet the love of my life, Venus."
    "Hey Venus, so good to finally meet you."
    "Wonderful to meet you too Cale. Would it be alright if I gave you a hug?"
    "Sure, everybody loves hugs, me included!"

otlHZ8F.png
    uz7rKMt.png
    "And who is this little guy?"
    "Can you tell Cale your name Son?"

Z1WLMSj.png
    "I Kit-tee!"

3zXLIKv.png
    "You hug Mama, hug, hug, hug, me!"
    "Aww of course I will."

mxEJ6ke.png
    <3

After Cale and Kit shared a sweet hug, Venus picked him up and asked Cale if there was somewhere she could put him down for a nap. He offered his bed for now until they could make arrangements to get Kit his own bed.

wFPeDFo.png
    "Oh man, I'm so, so glad they're alright and you too! You have a wonderful family Fox, Kit is adorable and Venus is so sweet. I hope her husband didn't give you too much trouble."

qP4vmkR.png
    "It still seems so surreal that I have a Son. I already love him so much. It was...tense, very tense with Eros. I didn't tell you before, but he's my brother. We have never been close, not by my choice. But it's a long story. There are things I need to tell you Cale. Things that will be hard to hear. You might not like me after you know everything."
    "I'm sure it can't be that bad. You're a great guy Fox, whatever it is, don't worry. I'll always love you."

43XdTRb.png
    (Oh Cale, all I can do is hope what you say is true.)
    "Anyway, that can wait. Let's just get everyone settled first and leave any more until tomorrow. You can tell me everything then, or not tell me. It's up to you Dude."
    (I think I might cry. How could I have let this happen to him?)
    "Alright, but I want to tell you Cale, I don't want anymore secrets hanging over my head. I've done some things I'm not proud of, but I hope you can forgive me after I explain."

"Okay, like I said, your choice Dude. Hey, why don't you see about getting someone here to fix up the basement for Kit while I make dinner. We can do without a gym."
    "Great idea, I'll do that.."

UPpKebr.png
    It's amazing what you can get done when you're loaded. Fox made arrangements for a renovation crew for the basement, and ordered some furnishings to be delivered as well. He asked that all this happen immediately and he didn't care about any extra fees for it. Whatever it took to get the job done tonight, he'd be happy to pay for it. Of course all the businesses he called were thrilled and promised to be there as soon as they could get his order loaded and the crew contacted.

fx2Ukct.png
    (I hope Kit likes spaghetti. I loved it myself when I was a kid.)
    (Wait...he's an alien. Has he ever had human food?)
    (I guess we'll find out.)

vsAyTY3.png
    Finished with his phone calls, Fox came into the kitchen to see if Cale needed any help. While they were chatting, more vines came up through the drain in the kitchen sink.
    (Ewww!)

wRuxd6V.png
    I had hoped everyone would take a seat at the dining table, except Kit of course. I figured he'd use the rocking chair, which he did. He seems to love the spaghetti too! Cale sat at the table, but Fox...

oRdAW9C.png
    ...decided to sit by the pool to eat his dinner and Venus sat on the lounge near him. First time anyone has done that in all my Sim households. Josh loved to embroider on the edge of the pool last year though. Oh well...

Ou01vFm.png
    A few hours later, the basement renovation was complete. Just in time for Kit's bedtime. Fox wanted the honors of reading his little guy to sleep, which made Venus happy, of course.

C3SLEAC.png
    "Sweet dreams Kit." Fox whispered, tucking in his Son.

6ZHF5EC.png
    Fox leaned over and gave Kit a soft kiss on the forehead as the little boy drifted off to sleep.

dm6L0BI.png
    "Daddy loves you, always and forever little man. Good night Sweetheart."

oKywYHB.png
    Upstairs, Fox found Cale and Venus watching a movie and decided to join them. I love watching Sims watch movies together. They always have such different reactions.

0czLdRy.png
    It made me smile how Cale and Fox were perfectly in sync here, both wide-eyed over whatever was happening. Venus looks like she's not sure what to think.

F6NCL0G.png
    In the end, Cale and Venus were frowning, not really liking the movie, or perhaps Venus just really didn't understand it or something. But Fox was laughing over it. He's always loved this particular one with the little lost dog.

By this time it was very late so everyone said their good nights and headed to bed.

JtVarJf.png
    "What do you think? Do you like it? I've never worn it before."
    "Ohhh yeahhh, I love it! How could I not? You are so beautiful, no matter what you wear...or don't wear." Fox said with a meaningful look that had Venus smirking.

1eX3gqv.png
    "You said on the ship there was some secrets you wanted to tell me?"
    "Do you really want to talk right now?"
    "Not really. It can wait."
    "Good, come here..."

gVD5McY.png
    zlcVmQj.png
    Fox looked at Venus, with so many thoughts running through his mind. He wondered if she would still love him after he told her everything. He thought about how lucky he was that she was there, in his bed and that she wouldn't be leaving this time. She was staying, he hoped forever, they belonged together. But mostly he just thought about how much he loved her and his Son. He hoped the love they shared would be enough for her to forgive him and understand.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my May 20th post above! Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a great day/night! <3
    @Shadami
    Yes, I've had them view it until the action was complete and it's never said the baby's name in a pop-up. I've read that it does have the baby's name for others, but it's never happened in my game. It must be a bug or a glitch with my game. It happened even when I didn't have CC/Mods. Oh well...

@SoulGal7
    Dylan and Paolo were friends. I either forgot about that or didn't know. I see now. Oh boy, Paolo was pouring it on quite thick with the memories. I think Morgan was falling for it at first. Then he blew it by flirting with that Sim. I'm glad she remembered how much that hurt. I don't think he really meant what he said about just being friends this time either, he wanted more, of course he did and figured if he could just get her to his house...yeah.

Then here comes Dylan. Whoa! Dude is extremely angry! Yup, he's in love without a doubt. Had no idea Sims could control the Sprites like that. Reminds me of the bees, if you're good enough friends with them, you can send them to attack other Sims. I hope she can get Dylan to understand that she wasn't planning to be with Paolo, at least not after he flirted with another girl. If he hadn't done that? I just don't know. I doubt she would've fallen for him again though. She loves Dylan too much, but stranger things have happened I guess eh?
    Kara-
    oh no! It's a nice little feature cause I try to give my sims their birth certificates to take with them before they move out. Sorry it doesn't work for you!
    Quick reply to @Karababy52 's comment to me:
    Yes, Dylan and Paolo were friends. He was part of the Welcome Wagon when Dylan moved to Windenburg, and Paolo was the one who suggested to Jade that Dylan could start his own dance crew, since Dylan was such a good dancer.
    edited May 2022
    Hi All! Comment Time! Have a great day/night.

@Karababy52 -
    May 18 - Whoa! Fox gets right to it at the start with Eros and tells him to step aside because Fox is there to get Venus and his son. Talk about a slap to the face right away. Eros is on a ego-trip and because Venus is his wife, feels he can do anything to her, like she is his property, as well, as Fox's son. Sheesh! Get him good, Fox! And so now it comes out, Fox and Eros' father left Eros' mother for a human, who was Fox's mother. And now, out of hatred for his father leaving him, he hates all humans, including his own bother, who is half human. And Eros is toying with Fox's emotions, and Fox loses it and beats Eros unconscious. Thank goodness Fox got there in time, because Eros was going to kill both Venus and Fox's son, or, as Eros called it, punishment which was a permissible Sixam law. Geez! And Fox saves Venus and meets his son, Kit, for the first time. Kit is such a cutie! And they program the alien craft to return to Sixam with the unconscious Eros. I am sure this is not the last we hear of Eros. He is going to come back. Being the Supreme Commander, he won't give up to Fox that easily. Love the last shot of Fox leaving with Kit in his arms. That is so sweet. And now he has to tell Cale what has been going on, too.

May 19 - What a cute daily pic of Kit. Oh yes, Mr. Independent, I can see that in this pic. I think you did an awesome job at the human disguise for both Kit and Venus. And the house update is very nice, especially Kit's room.

May 20 - Forgot to mention that I love how you kept Venus' hair color. And meeting Fox's family is so wonderful. Kit is such a cute kid, he really is. I love toddlers in this game. And yes, that outfit with the little backpack is cute. Great idea Cale to renovate the gym for a child's room, and finished in one way! Woot! Thank goodness Fox is loaded. lol And Kit has spaghetti as his first human food. It sounds fitting! hehehe...he's a neat eater and didn't get most of the spaghetti on himself. Yep, Fox is going to tell Cale about the Pollinator program...and hopes Cale will still be his friend afterwards. And even though the happy little family is together and things are all going smoothly, the alien vines remind us that things are not okay. Yep, Venus...Fox doesn't really want to talk right now! hehehe

@RememberJoy -
    May 18 - Oh yes...they certainly caught some new types of fish...hehehe a shower tarp! lol Love that. And a visit to the secret woods. That area is so pretty. Nice portrait of Kaori....and what she said to him..."that if I wanted to paint something truly amazing, all I had to do was paint a self-portrait." oh my heart! That was such a sweet compliment. :heart:

Nice that you finished up the Strangerville mystery early so that you have time to work on some other aspirations. And going to Granite Falls is a great idea.

May 19 - Love that daily photo image. Looks like Adam is going to dive bomb his daughter! hehehe Oh yeah, and he does. So, poor Carol is in the doldrums, and Adam decides that she is ready to lead her first yoga class. This certainly cheers her up. And Kaori, of course, is worried about their slowly dwindling funds and that they would have to make some simoleons soon or end up on the street. Since Adam hates work because of his Freegan trait, Kaori might have to be the one to get the job. Yes, they can't stay there forever and will have to decide where to go after this. Love the photos of the family :)

May 20 - And so they have a spa day, which turns out to be a great day for everyone. And Adam is able to make a few simoleons leading some yoga classes, and Carol does, too. Of course there is a sauna there...and both Kaori and Adam REALLY enjoy it! lol A wonderful relaxing day for everyone.

@afai1261 -
    May 4 - Ahhh...Leo and Yoshi....such a cute shot. And I think Yoshi loves little Leo, too. And Aaron discovers that Cale is now a vampire. And he finds out that Cale is his neighbor, and of course, Cale is going to share some research on those bizarre plants with Aaron. And then Aaron has an encounter with one of those zombies...who nearly breaks his fingers off with her strength. lol And Aaron is wondering what the heck has he gotten himself into. Oh Aaron...you have no idea!

@LegacySims2017 -
    May 7 - Great work for DJ getting those access codes, and for Poe distracting that storm trooper as DJ worked. Nice shots of the world, and a new mission is given to DJ to fly an X-Wing. And DJ is able to out-maneuver the Tie fighters that are after him. Yes! And DJ returns safely back to base. Great job!
    May 21st: Enjoying a hot summer day

Today's Accomplishments:
    Outdoor Enthusiast
    - Roast 2 plates of beetles over a campfire
    - Eat 10 plants

qbiZdw3.png
    There was no rain in today's forecast, so we headed on down to the lake to do some morning fishing.

iRz5k5O.png

By noon the day had turned sweltering, so we hiked up to the lake for another swim.

a5tBR0A.png

I tried to do a nice dive off the diving platform, but ended up doing a belly flop.

ZW3cUAX.png

Ow.
    As I sat there trying to recover, Kaori jumped in right behind me and gave me a good splashing.

7NLxXiY.png
    WN52Wx6.png

Before I could retaliate, Carol dove in with a perfect swan dive and I was so impressed I forgot to start another splash war.

6SwCy9o.png

After a lunch of beans, we decided it was best if we all take separate hikes through the woods to work it off.

vZ2HwwS.png
    k84F5WM.png

I collected a few more insects and Carol said she'd found a frog she might use for fishing later.

iSv8DxN.png
    Pr2UGQW.png

As the sun neared the horizon, we pulled out our beach towels and lay down next to the lake to catch it's last few rays.

1626juv.png

Back at camp I pulled out some of the beetles I'd collected earlier and decided to try roasting them over the fire.

h8dRWXC.png

Carol laughed and said she wanted to try them too, so I roasted her up a plate as well.

DHm6M6D.png

When I was done, I set both plates on the picnic table and called Carol over.
    "Whoever finishes their plate last has to go out and catch a firefly," I said with a grin.

jkHvdOO.png

"That's not even a punishment!" Carol laughed. "You're on!"

isFQDFs.png

We dug in and I was able to speedily finish off my helping of beetles first.
    "Yes!" I said, throwing my chopsticks in the air and catching them again. "I win!"

F4hjN0D.png

Carol finished her last bite and rolled her eyes, "By like one beetle!" she said.

"A deals a deal," I said pointing at some nearby fireflies. "Let's see how many you can bring back."
    Carol jumped up smiling, "I bet I can catch at least ten!"
    Off she trotted, and when she was out of eye-site, I grabbed an apple from the cooler to get rid of the beetle after-flavor in my mouth.

9Ni1Zgx.png

When Carol returned, she presented six fireflies.
    "They were more wily than I thought they'd be," she said sheepishly.
    "Not bad," I said, examining her catch. "But next time I'm going to make it stink bugs to raise the stakes a little."
    "Bring it!" Carol grinned.
    May 18 - Reflections

when-dylan-left-the-puc-he-wasnt-sure-where-he-should-go.png
    WEDNESDAY - PART 3
    Dylan ran out of Pepper's Pub and headed up the hill. He was still so angry and putting some distance between him and what he had seen between Morgan and Paolo was a good idea. He spotted Laurel Library ahead and decided to just go inside and try to calm down.

dylan-cover-shot-laurel-library.png

He went into the restroom first and splashed some cold water on his face. When he looked in the mirror, he didn't like the sim who stared back at him. He suddenly felt so numb and gave a huge sigh as he went up the stairs and sat down on a chair in a secluded corner. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now. He just wanted to think. He ran his hand through his hair and wasn't sure how to process what he had witnessed at Pepper's Pub and why he had reacted the way he did.

dylan-looks-in-the-mirror.png

He had been angry seeing Morgan and Paolo holding hands at Pepper's Pub. Sure, Paolo might have been an old high school friend of Morgan's, but Wolfgang was Morgan's friend, too, and Dylan had never seen Morgan and Wolfgang looking at each other like that, or holding hands like that either. No, by the looks of things, Paolo wanted to be more than friends with Morgan now, and it appeared that Morgan wanted to be more than friends with Paolo, too.

dylan-coming-upstairs.png

And why wouldn't someone be interested in Morgan? She was smart, attractive and single. Besides, Morgan and Dylan had never entered into any kind of "couple" status together. And how could they? Dylan hadn't even kissed her yet. Dang! Dylan felt like punching something. It was this curse...this plumbob curse! Dylan so wanted to kiss Morgan...and that's why he got mad, because he knew that Paolo could just easily kiss Morgan and Dylan couldn't. Dylan didn't blame Paolo either for trying to make a move on Morgan...Dylan blamed himself. And there was nothing Dylan could really do about it. He was trapped in this curse...and what's more is that this curse seemed even worse now. These sprites could take on many personalities, and some of them were bad. Dylan was sure now that the sprites could read his mind. They had brought him over to Aaron and Hunter's dorm to find sims to kiss, and now they had exacted revenge on Paolo when Dylan had thoughts of wanting Paolo to get away from Morgan. It's like the sprites fed on his emotions. He would have to talk to the other members of the Secret Society to find out if this had happened to anyone else.

sad-dylan-in-library.png

Dylan thought back to the incident at Pepper's Pub. He remembered hearing some other sims who had been watching Paolo, wondering what Paolo had been swatting at and had thought Paolo was drunk. Dylan thought that had been odd. But, could it be that other sims, who were not members of the Secret Society, weren't able to see these sprites? Had Paolo seen them when they attacked him? Well, that was another question Dylan would have to ask the members. The Sprite Ritual Celebration was tomorrow night, and he would ask them then.

he-would-ask-them-then.png

In the meantime, he hoped that Morgan hadn't seen him there tonight. He wasn't sure how he would broach the subject of seeing her holding hands with Paolo and asking her if she was interested in Paolo. Maybe he didn't want to know...because her answer might be yes, that she was interested in Paolo. And, he couldn't bear to hear that. Dylan just wanted Morgan to be with him. What Dylan wouldn't do for a chance to show Morgan how much he cared about her...how much he wanted to be with her...oh gosh...and how much he loved her!

what-he-was-in-love-with-her.png

What? Could it be true? Oh my gosh...it was! He was in love with Morgan. No wonder he had reacted like he had when he saw Morgan and Paolo. Dylan took a few deep breaths. Oh gosh! What was he going to do? He needed to get to the top level of this Secret Society and talk to the sprites and get this curse lifted. Yes, then he could tell Morgan everything he was feeling...and kiss her...yes...kiss those sweet lips.

kiss-those-sweet-lips.png

Dylan sat there for a moment smiling at that thought. And then he was brought back to reality. But what if he couldn't lift the curse? What if the curse could never be lifted? What then? Did Dylan really expect Morgan to wait for him forever. It wouldn't be fair to her. She never asked to be part of this. He didn't want to lose her, but what choice did he have? If the sprites couldn't or wouldn't remove the curse, perhaps it would be best if he and Morgan parted ways. Than she could be happy and be with someone who could show her they loved her. The realization that this may happen made Dylan's heart feel heavy.

what-was-he-going-to-do.png

Graduation would be in a few weeks, and if the curse wasn't lifted by then, he would just leave. He would don another disguise and go somewhere else. Disappear again and try to forget Morgan. And in the meantime, he would just go on as if nothing had happened, as if he had seen nothing. He would cherish the time he had with Morgan...because it might be the last bit of happiness he might know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dylan-on-the-phone.png

Dylan's cell suddenly pinged. He glanced at it and it was a text from Morgan wondering where he was. Oh geez!

Dylan sat there for a moment, and then answered back.

Dylan texting: "Hey Morgan! I'm at Laurel Library...been here all night."

he-got-a-text.png

Morgan texting: "Did you happen to stop by Pepper's Pub on your way there?"

ending-a-text.png

Dylan texting: "Pepper's Pub? No...I just went to the ceremonial ruins to make those offerings and then up to Laurel Library. I've got an essay to do, and you know how it gets at the house sometimes. I thought it would be quieter here..."

Morgan texting: "Oh, I thought I saw you tonight..."

morgan-more-texts.png

Dylan texting: "Nope...must have been someone else. A lot of sims have these Foxbury Institute sweaters..."

morgan-sending-another-text.png

Morgan texting: "Yeah...you're right...I guess it was someone else... Um...Dylan...do you mind if I come up to Laurel Library? I have to talk to you about something..."

reading-the-text.png

Oh geez! Dylan really couldn't face Morgan tonight. And he dreaded what she wanted to tell him. No, not tonight. He couldn't do it,

Dylan texting: "Well, Morgan...you're welcome to come here, but I don't know how much we'd get to talk. I REALLY have to get this essay finished...I have soccer practice and a Secret Society meeting tomorrow night and can't do it then...and it's due on Friday..."

texting-morgan.png

Morgan texting: "Yeah, okay...I understand. I'll see you back at the house..."

Dylan texting: "You got it...but I'll probably be pretty late, so have a great night..."

morgan-regrets-the-night.png

Morgan texting: "Will do...you too..."

he-had-lied-to-her.png

Dylan shook his head. Geez! Okay so Dylan had lied to her, but maybe it was for the best. He just wanted things to carry on as they had. Dylan really didn't want to know what a fun time Morgan had had with her "old friend". He also didn't want her to bring it up tonight. He just couldn't deal with that this soon. Dylan had to get the image of Paolo and Morgan out of his mind and focus on what he had to do. And, as a matter of fact, he did have an essay due on Friday. Yikes! He better get started on it.

doing-his-essay.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 21: "Waiting is the hardest part...'

May-Day-21.png

Notes

The above daily post pic will be it for today. <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited May 2022
    March 7th - Daphne, I am your father
    LsNsK0n.png

Random thought: I love these giant keys xD
    edited May 2022
    May 19 - The Morning After

morgan-came-downstairs-and-wolfgang-was-at-the-table.png
    THURSDAY - PART 1

The next morning, everything seemed to return to normal. Well, sort of. Dylan had already left for class, and Morgan went downstairs to find Wolfgang sitting alone at the kitchen table.

wolfgang-so-should-i-ask-how-last-night-went.png

Wolfgang pointed to the roses on the table, "So...should I even ask how your "friendly get-together" with Paolo went last night?"

Morgan shook her head, "Alright...you don't have to say "I told you so". It was a mistake. I shouldn't have even gone..."

look-i-know-what-your-going-to-say.png

Morgan then told Wolfgang what had happened...

Morgan: "And then after telling me that he wanted to get back together, Paolo flirted with the sim at the next table!"

and-then-he-flirted-with-someone.png

Wolfgang: "Are you serious? I knew there was always something I didn't like about Paolo. He's a player, Morgan..."

i-cant-believe-he-did-that.png

Morgan: "Wolfgang, I really don't think he cheated on me in high school, but he has this bad habit of just flirting with every girl. I can't believe I had forgotten about that...but then I remembered how we had fought about it, and I realized that I didn't want that type of relationship again. I was done..."

Wolfgang: "You know, Dylan called here last night and spoke to Robin asking where you were."

i-told-you-morgan-it-was-a-bad-idea.png

Morgan's face went pale, "What? Dylan called here? And did Robin tell him where I was?"

Wolfgang: "Yeah, and Dylan said that you had told him about it, but he had forgotten. And that was it."

Morgan: "Oh gosh! No! Wolfgang, I think he did come to Pepper's Pub...and he might have seen...oh Wolfgang...I had just told Paolo I had feelings for Dylan and we were going to go and have a talk about it, because I was rather upset...and then Paolo took my hands in his...and I think that Dylan saw it. I'm not sure, but I thought I saw someone who looked like Dylan run out of Pepper's Pub after this rather weird incident happened with Paolo..."

i-know-i-made-a-mistake.png

Morgan then related the incident to Wolfgang about Paolo waving his hands around at nothing.

and-then-i-thought-i-saw-dylan-there.png

Wolfgang: "Well, that was bizarre. Maybe Paolo did have too much to drink. So, did you talk to Dylan and ask him if he was at Pepper's Pub?"

Morgan: "Yeah, I texted him, but he said he was at Laurel Library all night working on an essay. Maybe he just said that. I don't know what to believe..."

Wolfgang: "Well, I know he does have an essay due on Friday. But, if Dylan was at Pepper's Pub, why wouldn't Dylan tell you he was there and saw you holding hands with Paolo and then ask you about it?"

it-was-just-a-bad-idea.png

Morgan: "I don't know, Wolfgang. But I feel I somehow messed things up last night...with Dylan. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't think I had ever gotten over Paolo. And then, when I did see Paolo, he reminded me that things weren't as great as I had remembered them to be. All these years have passed, and I feel I finally have closure on that part of my life. It's over with Paolo. And the thing is, Wolfgang, I wasn't completely honest with Dylan...I told him I was meeting an "old friend" from high school, not my ex-boyfriend..."

oh-morgan-why-did-you-go-out-with-that-jerk.png

Wolfgang put his hands to his head in disbelief, "Ah, geez...Morgan. Well, if that was Dylan you saw, maybe it's a good thing that he didn't know Paolo was your ex...I can only imagine what he would have done or how he would have felt..."

well-maybe-we-can-have-a-buddy-night.png

Morgan looked at Wolfgang and felt worse than she had last night. Wolfgang got up and gave her a hug.

Wolfgang: "Everything will be fine...Morgan...it's alright..."

Morgan: "Thanks, Wolfgang...thanks for always being here for me..."

thanks-for-always-being-my-friend-ive-gotta-get-to-class.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Between classes, the roomies were rather busy.

It's 8am and Velma is at the bar mixing a drink. She must be having a rough week.

its-7am-and-velma-is-mixing-a-drink-we-need-to-talk.png

Velma doesn't stop at one. She seems to be practicing. Maybe she is hoping they will have a party soon and she'll be a bartender extraordinaire!

i-think-velma-is-getting-ready-for-a-party.png

And...Dylan had to fix a few broken items...

and-more-stuffr-breaks.png

And no-one is saying who might have broken these items...

did-dj-break-this-laptop.png

... but it seems that wherever DJ goes...broken items follow. Egads! The ERAM machine is broken! [Note: You would think that this house had the cursed lot trait with everything breaking]

whereever-dj-goes-broken-computers.png

Wolfgang is valiantly trying to use the weight machine. He has now been dubbed with a Sedentary Lifestyle. He figures he needed to work out more.

wolfgang-is-in-pain-using-those-weights.png

And Adam gets a call from his friend, Kaori Ishii, to come over because she has adopted a baby. How nice! [Note: This was new. Never had this come up before. Kaori Ishii is a randomly generated sim and it looks like she lives in Evergreen Harbor.]

wow-this-is-a-new-one.png

Adam headed over for a visit. Wow! How many babies has this sim adopted? There are 2 baby cribs inside, and three children on the sidewalk with her. Maybe she is looking at Adam at being more than a friend and being the breadwinner for this family. Afterall, he does have a job.

adam-goes-over-but-there-are-2-baby-cribs.png

Ahhh...Adam gets a happy moodlet when he visits.

his-neighbor-broguht-home-a-baby.png

I actually went into Kaori Ishii's household to move the cribs away from her bed, and she actually had 3 cribs in the house, and 4 kids on the sidewalk! Wow! I looked at her traits and one of them is family-oriented. This might explain things.

ok-there-are-3-cribs-and-now-4-kids.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Outside, Cale autonomously tends to the bees, and, of course, gets stung in the process. And Mortimer Goth seems to be watching Cale's escapades. Are Mortimer and Bella now on vacation in Britechester?

cale-being-attacked-by-bees-at-mortimer-goth-looks-on.png

And, for some reason, Robin is using the pee bush. Oh my gosh! Don't tell me the toilets are all broken and that is why she is using this bush!

eobin-uawa-rhw-buah.png

dj-did-you-break-the-toilet.png

Morgan shouting! "DJ! Did you break this toilet? Grrr!"

morgan-moodlet.png

dj-is-using-the-computer-again.png

DJ laughing, "It wasn't me!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

"It Wasn't Me", song by Rik Rok and Shaggy, 2000. This is the Cheetos SuperBowl Commercial, which is a parady on the song.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan was in a very mischievous mood and did a prank call to...wait for it...Paolo! lol Paolo actually fell for it! Sucker!

dylan-pranks-paolo.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ethren, why are you calling Morgan and trying to matchmake her with someone? Does Ethren want to add a little more drama to their already drama-rama lives? lol

ehtren-what-are-you-doing-trying-to-match-morgan-with-someone-else.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, this might be a desperate attempt on Dylan's part to have Morgan fall in love with him, but he bought a voodoo doll on-line and bound it to her. Every once in awhile, he will autonomously take it out and hug it, which then gives Morgan a flirty moodlet. I think this is so sweet. [Note: This is part of the Mischief Aspiration, as Dylan has to do Voodoo 5 times.]

binding-a-voodoo-doll-to-morgan.png

Dylan binds the voodoo doll to Morgan while she is sitting right there. She is so absorbed in writing her essay that she doesn't even notice. lol

voodoo-doll-is-bound-to-morgan.png

dylan-giving-a-little-cuddle-to-morgan-voodoo-doll.png

the-effect-on-mogan-from-voodoo.png

you-d-the-voodoo.png

Yep, even out on the street, spotting a celebrity, Dylan is still thinking of Morgan, and cuddles the voodoo doll. It could also be the sprites telling him what to do. (See the green sprite flying around).

i-think-he-is-talking-to-the-voodoo-doll.png

Of course, he also gets a celebrity autograph, but still, Dylan is so in love with Morgan. It looks like he's talking to Morgan via the voodoo doll, like, "Look, Morgan! I got a celebrity autograph!" The celebrity is Dirk Dreamer, so maybe it made Dylan "dream" of Morgan and that's why he took that voodoo doll out.

i-got-an-autograph-unbelievable.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited May 2022
    May 22nd: Yoga and Meditation

Today's Accomplishments:
    Inner Peace
    - Maintain harmony for 48 hours (no negative emotions)

Outdoor Enthusiast
    - Befriend the hermit of Granite Falls

UDtzn7Z.png
    While at the spa the day before, I'd put up an add advertising an early morning yoga class that I'd be holding at the center of the resort every day starting Sunday.
    Together we marched out to a nice sandy patch and I set up my yoga mat while the girls set up theirs. At the last minute, a lady jogged up carrying a mat and asked if she could join.

q8Wojzu.png

We had an amazing energy centering session and the lady thanked me and chanted yo-ga! yo-ga! yo-ga! when we finished.
    I guess she had a good time.
    We packed up and returned to our lot and Kaori volunteered to bake some potatoes on the grill while I ran to the bathroom.

QMkePOB.png

Just as we were about to sit down and eat, a couple people wandered over inquiring about a yoga class that was suppose to be happening nearby. One of them looked vaguely familiar to me, but Kaori recognized him immediately.

F41zicd.png

"Naoki!" she cried, "What are you doing here!?"
    Naoki seemed just as surprised as Kaori to see her there.
    "Kaori?" he asked. "I haven't seen you since..." he trailed off, unsure of what to say.
    "I'm sorry we left without saying goodbye," Kaori said, referring to the night I'd come and teleported them to Glimmerbrook after her grandparents had been killed. "Adam came and we decided it was best to leave town that night."
    I stepped up and shook his hand and introduced myself.

ml9d9yK.png

"It's nice to meet you Adam," he said looking between me and Kaori. "I feel there's quite a story to be told here, but we can save it for another time. Right now I'm trying to find a yoga class that I heard was being held somewhere around here."
    "Oh," I said, "That's me actually. We already held our class but if you're still interested, we can do another."
    He confirmed his interest and the two other ladies who had also shown up also expressed theirs, so I set up my mat and began another lesson.

iUWJyDv.png

Kaori and Carol bowed out this time and went to play horse shoes together.
    When we finished, Naori thanked me and said he'd love to get together and talk sometime, but that he had to be getting back to his family who were camping nearby.

I was feeling kind of sticky after holding two yoga classes in the summer heat, so I ran to take a shower while the girls continued their game.
    When I returned, I was surprised to see another sim had joined them and that she also looked somewhat familiar and even seemed to have a glow about her.

czCutq9.png

I jogged up and noticed Carol could barely contain herself.
    "Who's your friend?" I asked.

aSgmPNx.png

"The name's Judith Ward," the lady said in a slightly pretentious way, and I suddenly realized why she seemed familiar.
    "Judith Ward the actress?" I asked, feeling a bit stunned.
    "The one and only," she said.
    "Excuse the question," I said, "but what are you doing here?"

7P5gDv4.png

"I was looking for the yoga class that was supposed to be happening here," she said casually. "But you're lovely wife has already let me know that you've already finished for the day."
    I looked over at Kaori and bit my lip. "We could do another if you'd like," I offered.
    She waved her hand, "No, no," she said offhandedly, "It's far too hot to be doing yoga now. Maybe I'll catch one of your future classes. Yoga is the hottest new activity in Del Sol Valley right now, and I simply must stay trendy you see."
    She bid us goodbye and sauntered off before Carol finally let loose and screamed.
    "I was standing next to Judith Ward!" she swooned. "The Judith Ward!"
    I chuckled, "Maybe I should let you lead the next class she shows up to," I said, "maybe you'll be discovered!"
    She punched me in the arm, "I think I'd die if I had to lead her in yoga," she said. "What if I messed up?"
    We had a good laugh and decided we needed to cool off after all the excitement, so we headed to our favorite swimming hole.

IBXIbTj.png

I did a back-flip into the water and managed to not lose my swimming trunks this time!

waeHJLG.png

Kaori climbed up next and did a swan dive, almost landing right on top of me.

bxQXHuj.png

As we splashed around, Carol did a cannonball and managed to splash both of us.

YUmmOUw.png

Carol eventually got out and went to suntan, leaving Kaori and me alone for a minute. I leaned in and gave her a kiss and told her how much I loved her.

HKvCZCP.png

Kaori then said she'd also like to go do some suntanning while the tanning was good, so I kicked back and floated lazily in the water for a bit.

BhYggWU.png

I was feeling fairly zen, so I got out of the water and went up to the bridge to do some meditating.

4XjBD4w.png

It was a good session and I think I may have even started floating again.

TK3GetQ.png

As the sun sank towards the horizon, I finished my meditation and grilled up some hotdogs for dinner.

aXAYu8W.png

I asked Kaori and Carol if they'd mind hiking back to the secret lot again to see if the hermit was still living there, as we hadn't seen him the last time we went. They agreed, but I got a little turned around in the bush and ran into a patch of fireleaf, so Kaori took the lead and soon we saw the falls in the distance.

1eWQFxy.png

We ran into the hermit almost immediately, and he seemed to remember us from last time, so we went over to his house and caught up for a bit.

ANUmCSP.png

As it got late, he said he needed to get to bed, so we excused ourselves and returned back to camp.
    May - Day 22: "Everything comes in time for those who can wait..."

y4mWgAo.png

Notes

I apologize for not updating yesterday's post with a story mode part. It got way too late by the time I'd played long enough to get any screenshots and write text for them. Today's post isn't much of a story really either, mostly it's just been a waiting game for the all important 100th baby at this point with me watching what everyone does to occupy their time. I can't really progress much with the story until that happens. Anyway, today we were out all day until about an hour ago. Hubby, our Son and Grandson went boating/fishing while I spent time with our other two Grandchildren and my DIL. Luckily, I had the screenshots already taken so I could post them for today's update. I'll write comments/replies next.

I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    2qIa1yM.png
    Cale wasn't all that tired, so he stayed up and did some Commando training while Fox, Venus and Kit slept. He overdid it though and decided to take a bath to soothe his aching muscles. Well, you can see what happened. He wasn't soaking more than 5 minutes before he jumped out in fear and disgust.

m0Kguxf.png
    Ugh, look at the size of those vines! I can imagine how terrifying it would be to have those slither up through the drain while you're taking a bath. *shivers* He finally did go to bed after that.

H8FCWqG.png
    Aww, this made me smile. Though spaghetti isn't exactly what I would choose for breakfast, I never regulate my Sims' meals. Perhaps because they're aliens, they don't know any better? Nah, it was actually the only prepared meal in the fridge. Still a cute scene though with Fox's little family eating together. Venus could've changed first or at least put a robe on though.

WaAQ0MJ.png
    Venus went upstairs to take care of their plates while Fox stayed behind to play with Kit. So dang cute!

qWsV5GQ.png
    Fox went upstairs afterward and left Kit dancing and mimicking flying he was so revved up from playing.

1x6LpqL.png
    Venus had finally put some clothes on and was watching television again. She seems addicted to it.

BoejtoG.png
    Cale's been doing work at home, but I was so distracted with the alien family, he went in to work today. I think he looks handsome in his lab coat. He earned another raise too! This is the third or fourth after he already topped out the career.

LWj59NU.png
    What's up with these shoes though? They look like golf shoes with those cleats. Weird, I've never seen them before.

B8FwGeu.png
    Cale went to get something to eat and walked by Venus mopping up a mess Kit had made. Ugh, everyone but Cale is on full autonomy. I haven't seen a toddler or child mess in a long, long time.

hztUp1Q.png
    Apparently he'd found time to do it again outside without my knowledge.

27PLeYH.png
    Cale was seriously lacking in his fun need so played some Sim Scuffle.

B9Etumh.png
    I think I made a mistake maxing out Fox's Mixology skill, he runs to the bar every chance he gets now and makes drink after drink. Ah well, at least they can afford it.

5MpXLWW.png
    Annnnd, Venus cleans up yet another mess made by Kit.

XPL9Qol.png
    The little mess maker is in his room playing with the dollhouse.

L9h9T9K.png
    After cleaning up Kit's mess, Venus went downstairs to play with Kit. He got angry though from 'too much roughhousing' and thought it was a good idea to destroy the dollhouse.

uJoZht2.png
    Probably already annoyed with cleaning up his other messes, Venus wasn't going to stand for this behavior too. She gave him a stern lecture about it. Look at Kit's face, he's shocked or stunned she caught him? Not sure how to describe that face. :D

R2MzNjW.png
    Fox came down to fix the dollhouse while Kit apologizes to his Mama and asks her to play with him after Daddy's done fixing it.

DAuenNo.png
    Of course Daddy has to give him a lecture too about his unacceptable behavior.

WYEWBFH.png
    It seems having your meals on the edge of the pool is all the rage with my Sims now. Cale's into the idea even if the green sky does make the spaghetti look more like green eggs and ham. o.O Ewww...

ZCnTSpq.png
    He spent some time after that harvesting, tending his garden and fertilizing those that need it.

3I9eRxF.png
    While Cale was making another bouquet to sell, he got a notice someone had bought one of a few he'd put on Plopsy. Look how much it went for! It's only poor quality too and even wilted! What!? It's a Masterpiece though, maybe that's why it was so expensive?

Anyway, Cale went to bed after that and then what I've been waiting forever to happen, happened. Cale now has 100 babies! Yay! \o/ Seemed to take forever, but it's really only been almost two months since he started to actively do the challenge.

My next update, I'll show some of the babies as teens. I'm only going to keep some of them though such as those born to other challenge Sims, my own Sims, etc. Perhaps a few NPC babies, but probably not many, depends on how well they turned out. :)
    @Shadami
    No biggie about no names on the birth certificate. Normally, I don't have very many kids in my game anyway. :)

Oh boy, I was so wrong! I fell for your red herring big time. Did not even see Velma with her baby belly and those hands touching her until your last update. Nice she gave DJ a key so he could come visit his daughter whenever he liked. That was sweet of Velma to do. :)

@SoulGal7
    Ah, okay. I apologize for not remembering that fact. Thanks for refreshing my memory! :)

Yes, Eros has always held a grudge against Fox and his Father for all those reasons. He's not a well alien, his mind snapped. Oh, Fox isn't half alien though, he really is a full alien. He just probably has some human DNA. Just for story purposes though. In actuality, I created Fox for the Alien Researcher scenario, as a human. I later cheated to make him an alien for Cale's story and cheated to make Eros his brother. :)

I'm glad Fox got there in time too and that Venus thought to grab her communicator and lock the bedroom door. Without the proper keycard, which Eros apparently misplaced, there was no way he was able to get inside and harm them. Oh, and Eros is not the Supreme Commander, he's just a Commander of the Pollination Technicians. But you're right, we have probably not seen the last of Eros. I love that pic of Fox holding Kit while they walk toward Fox's ship to leave too. Kit is freakin' adorable!

Thanks about Venus and Kit's disguises and the house renovation. :) I figured out why Venus didn't look quite right to me and fixed her. In her alien form, she has two skin overlays I had forgot to give her in her disguise. It's all good now though.

I think Venus' hairstyle and color is very pretty so I decided to keep it for her disguise since we probably won't see her alien form much anymore. Kit really is adorable! I think I almost like his alien form better than his disguise. Those ears! I wish our 'normal' Sims could have those available to use. Yes! Now that Cale has 100 babies, he'll get his memories back, Fox will tell him what's been going on and they'll fight the Mother. It's going to be some rough days ahead for the last week in StrangerVille. o.O

Aww man, poor Dylan, just when he realizes he really is in love with Morgan, in the same thought he thinks about how he should disappear again after Uni and try to forget about her. Just like Kaori. I have a feeling he won't be able to do that very well though. And then she calls and he lies to her. Oh boy...

And then she talks to Wolfgang and realizes that he probably really was there and saw Paolo holding her hands. Glad he sets her straight about Paolo being a player. I'm glad Morgan has Wolfgang for such a good friend! hehe I see DJ is still breaking things, or it's probably just the lot curse, but fun to think it's him really doing it. Especially seeing that grin on his face. hehe

Gah! You must have Neighborhood Stories on eh? I turned that off completely myself. Poor woman with so many babies and toddlers to take care of all by herself. Oh dear, poor Cale with the bees. Tsk, Mortimer, don't just stand there, go help him! Of course not much he could do though to help, other than distract the bees and get stung himself in the bargain. hehe

HAHA! Go Dylan pranking Paolo, how fitting and hilarious! Awww, when Dylan is hugging the VooDoo doll, I thought he was kissing it and figured it was his one way of getting around the curse to 'kiss' Morgan. Would be cool if that was an option eh?
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2022
    I just thought I would update everyone on my progress. I have still played and intend to update almost every day starting today. Sorry I don’t comment much, but I read every story. I have a story for next month.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited May 2022
    Y'all are just posting too much for me to keep up with. 😄 I really need to to set some time aside to catch up.
    May 23rd: Another rainy day at the spa

ncQCxSM.png
    Not a lot happened in my game today. It was thunderstorming out again, so I sent them to the spa where they earned some more money teaching classes and giving out manicures. I'm working on the new Inner Peace aspiration we got with the Spa Day refresh, and Adam has to Find Peaceful Surroundings 40 times, mainly by doing spa activities, so it's taking awhile. So far I've got 21 or the 40 done.

kVR2hlP.png

IayfDkr.png

7WlDGCY.png

snkS2EZ.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    May 19th Comments:

@Shadami
    The familiars can be bought in the magic shop or found by searching tomes in bookcases. Don't think you'll find familiars in the log. :tongue: I don't know all the different frogs off hand. You would think the food casting would be on some type of table, counter, etc. Nope, let's place it on the floor. :joy: I think you can only duplicate yourself. If you have the Magic Realm pack, you should try it.
    Aww, Daphne is a cute baby. Matching tiger hats would be cute. Uh oh. I think Velma is going to skip out on the paternity testing. She'd rather not know and just raise Daphne as a single mom right now.

@Karababy52
    Well, he's already had experience waking up in weird places. And he still thought he was in StrangerVille to start with. Just "somewhere else" there. Is Hondo part of the Scoundrel storyline? I think I might just stick with the Resistance story for now. It's taking longer than I expected already. :lol: I could have D.J. revisit another time to do the Scoundrel story. I cracked up when Poe did nothing but stare at the wall. I guess he didn't want the stormtrooper seeing his face. Gamewise, it bugged me. I was like, "Turn around at least. It looks like you're being punished!" So, I added the new guy funny bit in there. Like my shot with D.J. and Poe getting food, there was an option to pick items to buy from Dak Ondar. There was an image of Dak on it. But the text at the bottom was all funky. So I just googled an image of the alien and used that instead.

Fox also went into protection mode as well it would seem like. Yeah, it may be his brother, but his brother was making threats. Violent ones. Especially against a family member (son) of his. But yay, for Fox in the end.
    I like that Venus is keeping her hairstyle for her disguise. I like Kit's outfit as well with the backpack. His new room is cute as well. Very fitting for a toddler. Cool that you found a double bed that matches the color of Fox's (and now Venus' as well) bedroom.

@RememberJoy
    Nice that Adam promoted Carol to yoga instructor. :wink: She is a natural. Was fun watching all the water playing, too.

May 20th Comments:

@afai1261
    Aww, that daily pic is cute with Leo and Yoshi. And welcome to the strange town of StrangerVille, Aaron. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Paolo hasn't grown up then if he thinks flirting while hanging out with someone telling them you still have feelings for them is harmless. And poor Dylan coming in at the end not knowing exactly what was going on. I did laugh at him wanting Paolo gone and the sprites were like, "okay, we can help with that".

@RememberJoy
    Spa days are always needed. Glad Adam and family enjoyed theirs.

@Karababy52
    When Fox introduced Cale to Venus, I was thinking... "Yeah, they already met but Cale doesn't know that!" :lol: "Not only was he out, but his memory was wiped." Will be interesting to see how Cale reacts to Fox telling him about the mission and why he was actually in Cale's life to start with, but things changed.

May 21st Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Glad Adam and family are having fun for now. I'm guessing Darius isn't too far behind figuring out where they are. He's a vampire afterall.

@Shadami
    Ha! I love the end suspense for those who didn't pick up on your last clue. Hunter is such a good babysitter. I wonder if it'll be official and he'll babysit even more now. :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Dang, the mess happening with Dylan and Morgan because of Paolo is getting worse. They're both lying to each other. But it looks like Morgan wants to come clean.

@Karababy52
    Love the daily image. Too funny. Cale will be able to relate when his memory comes back and/or Fox tells him about it. :joy:

March 22nd Comments:

@Shadami
    The title was great. Hopefully D.J. will be a good father in your story/gameplay.

@RememberJoy
    Aww, old friends and celebrities now stopping by. Adam, Kaori, and Carol are having a lot of fun.

@Karababy52
    Eww. Having to take a bath and then vines start coming out of the drain. Poor Cale. Probably wants another bath after that. :joy: Congrats to Cale for receiving a work raise. lol @ his new work shoes.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top