Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Sorry guys, have a bad cold and don't have the energy to play or post today. I'll hopefully get Adam and family moved into Henford tomorrow.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @RememberJoy take care and get better soon <3

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    I read ahead so I know you said to ignore this screenshot, but, but... I can't! Gah! Look at them! I love that dress on Oona, her hairstyle, necklace, etc. She's stunning! And Jon, He looks so handsome and happy in his tux! You've come a long way Jon, so happy for them!

Love the new séance area, it's so pretty and, well, magical! Can't wait to see the finished build! :)

So glad you figured out your mod situation and it ended up working out better than expected! Yay! \o/ Oh Oona, you look so pretty, happy and ready to party! Guessing by the daily post pic she's the Prom Queen! Congrats Oona! Oh man, bummer about Mike, but oh well. At least he's there! Okay and here's why Ted is a 5 Star celebrity! hehe Gotta get those A+ grades. hehe

Votiing and flirting together, beautiful! Speaking of beautiful, love the venue decorations. I'm assuming you built that, right? Fantastic job dear, I LOVE it! <3 It all looks so dreamy and romantic. I have to ask, if you did create it, did you purposely use pink and purple? Pink for Oona, purple for Jon (me, since it's my favorite)? Just curious, probably just a coincidence. :) Who is the girl in the beautiful long blue dress?

Fun seeing Jerrad and Mona dancing together, but yes, what were you thinking Jerrad? I love that outfit on him, but he has a formal outfit that would be more suitable. Silly boy! hehe Oh wait, just had a thought. He might not have had a formal outfit since I played him Rags to Riches style. I could've given him the same outfit for every category. I do that with R2R Sims sometimes. If so, sorry about that. o.O

Ohhh, so, were Oona and Jon just innocently taking pics together in the photo booth, or...? <3 If just pics, I'd love to see them if possible! :)

Just as I suspected! Congrats to Queen Oona and Jester Ted! You're probably right about the celebrity reasoning. Seeing Jon so happy for Oona though warms my heart. He cares about her so much! As long as she's happy, he's happy. <3 What!? Ted was crowned King too? Sheesh! Mona looks a bit miffed about it too. hehe

hehe Marcus! Those are from the MWS pack, right? I think. I never use those, they're so freakin' BIG! o.O Marcus is soooo cute though. I can see both parents in him. :)

Aww, they're having such a good time together. I love this! And a kiss to end the night. Perfect! Oh wait! After party! Awesome! Oh Jon, you're such a romantic, so sweet singing to her. Oh yum! Besides a lot of other things, the ice cream stall is one reason I would love to get this pack one day. Perhaps Santa will bring me a copy! ;)

@LegacySims2017
    Thank you! I've been thoroughly enjoying renovating these two builds a little bit. There's things about both of them I love. Would be cool if I could somehow combine the two. I'm sure it could be done, but would take some time, which I don't have. The second 'look see' renovation is posted now above. Sorry for the weather related delay. o.O

Great pic of DJ harvesting some plasma fruit! Totally understand about no story mode to share. It happens for all of us at some point when there isn't much to tell. :)

@RememberJoy

Aww man, seems like a lot of that is going around right now, completely understand. Hope you feel better soon! :( Just concentrate on getting well! *Hugs*
    edited December 2022
    November - Day 30: "Welcome to Sulani Cale!"

KNiE3Xp.png

Notes
    eCPsJam.png
    And the winner is...Curacao Beach House! I loved the Beach Hut, but it would need much more work than this lot to renovate it for their needs. The Second floor other than the teen bedroom was a jumbled mess. It would've taken more time than I want to spend to redo. Along with that problem, there was no hot tub and I didn't want to destroy the BBQ area or the lounges area to accommodate one. There is a balcony off the upstairs Master Bedroom that could possibly be extended to put one there, but that kind of reno wasn't necessary with the build I chose. Lastly, there wasn't much room really for a garden on that lot either.

Before I moved them to Sulani, I had a bit of prep work to do to use this lot. In Cale's save, Nik Sr. and Inna Masters were living there. I made a copy for my library of the lot and placed it on the Sapphire Shores lot and temporarily moved them there. After placing the Curacao Beach lot here, I grabbed all Cale's stuff and moved them to Sulani. Next, I moved Nik Sr. & Inna Masters to the farm in HoB to live there and take care of the animals. Living on a farm is one thing they haven't tried in all the time they've lived as vampires.

Finally, I moved one of my own Sims, Donna Devlin, to Nik Sr. & Inna's old house at Sapphire Shores. I'm hoping she might be a love interest for Colt! *Gasp* A bit scandalous since she's a YA! I guess history has a way of repeating itself eh? :)

vML3Uyl.png
    I have not actually 'played' with Cale, Marley and Colt yet other than to take Cale into CAS for a new wardrobe. Of course Marley and Colt will get one too. I didn't change his physical look at all, only his clothes/accessories. This is his every day and hot weather outfit.

ocULUQ0.png
    Formal is the same as before, but here's his new athletic, party, swimwear and cold weather outfits. Sleep stayed the same as well. What!? *gasp* You mean no more big boots for Cale? *scream* That's unheard of, right? Well, I figured it was time since boots like that have no business in Sulani. Except for his dark mode that is. The boots still live there so they're not completely gone. hehe You didn't really think I'd completely get rid of them did you? Nope! ;)

ogIaqAS.png
    Briefly went in live mode to get a couple screenshots for possible daily pics and Cale was bumming about the rain.

(You promised me a tropical paradise Watcher, what gives?)
    It still rains in paradise dear, plus it's 1 a.m., the sun won't come up for a few hours yet.

KbOmdR7.png
    (Okay, that's cool. I hope you're right.)
    Aren't I always?
    (Well there was that one time when y-)
    Shhhh!

As evidenced by the daily post pic, Cale really wasn't all that fussed about the weather, he's waterproof anyway. I only have one problem now, Celeste. The chickens stayed on the farm, but Celeste was put in Cale's personal inventory when I went in live mode, returned to him as a missing item. o.O I wanted her to stay on the farm. Hopefully I'll be able to have Cale gift her to Nik Sr. Otherwise they might end up having a cow in Sulani. hehe
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited December 2022
    *Updated my November 30th post above! I'll have Marley and Colt's new wardrobe and a renovation update in tomorrow's post. Hopefully it won't take too long to finish. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited December 2022
    @Karababy52 ,
    oh , I was surprised to see what lot you took, as you showed the other one like they would of already lived there :)
    Lovey lot , all 3 look great <3

thanks for your comments :) Oh yes they were taking pictures in that photobooth, i forgot to look at those xd Jon actually went there by himself autonomously first, took a pic and laughed to it :P

After solving my lonely prom issue, mod, all went smoothly, refreshing to have an event in game with 0 hickups :)

Others were having fun, Ted either posed for pics or did exam study and looked bored... ahh what a diva xd

oh i forgot to take pic of auditorium outside, tho i did on career day, same builders lot as the school, full of moo xd I did edit it heavily... +those get famous effect things , 10 of those at ceilind, and yhe lightning, it was too bright and white. I choosed the colors exactly why you were thinking I did :)

Jerrad did not had formal, or did, but as you thought, it was same outfit, its okay , lol there had to be one kid who comes as casual outfit :p Mike was my fault, while aging up Langraab clan, i was lazy and only did everyday, i was lucky what game picked for Mona. Blue dress girl id Cales sister in law, Lotta Masters.

Ted was royalty too, no jester in my game, mod for king and queen :P Only celeb, so i really think he got picked instead of Jon because of fame.

@LegacySims2017 ,
    thank you :) pets are great, alwaysready for cute pic moments when their owners might not do anything worth piture for
    based on daily pics, D.J is having fun being a vampire :P he is in mine, heh

here:
    E8qQ6uB.png

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Wanted to show off my new Sim, who's actually the great-granddaughter of my Legacy Sim Nia Whitmore. Meet Amelia Whitmore! She's a Spellcaster, which I hope isn't against the rules, but I love how her makeover turned out! I'll start posting her story on January 1st (and given my track record, it's probably best if I get to sorting out those screenshots soon...)

11-28-22_2-09-06_PM.png?width=730&height=584
    December 1st: Moving day

PqapP3y.png
    I'm still not feeling that great, but I did manage to get the Strong family moved in and dressed in cottage fashion, but that's about it. Thank you for all your kind words, I really do appreciate it.

O3UO6jN.png
    YfnpWvc.png
    A1gdwaF.png

edited December 2022
    December - Day 1: "A few renovations plus Marley & Colt's New Look..."

tKCotyX.png

Notes
    I spent so much time in CAS updating Marley, Colt and Colt's potential love interest, Donna Devlin, I didn't have time to do much before midnight. I'll have the build hopefully completely renovated tomorrow or the next day.

In the daily post pic for today you can see I've added a rock 'pathway' to the front door, some lights on the porch railings, JA wall plants on the balcony above, a string of lights and windchimes. I also added a few rocks around the foliage and terrain paint under everything. Removed a selection of perfect IL plants I didn't notice before too.

dhOc6CN.png
    Here I added a small seating area near the BBQ pit, more debug rocks by the stairs and lights on the fence posts.

yWpS0Oy.png
    There is another string of lights above the grill you can just barely see and more rocks by the large rocks and palm trees not visible from this angle. I started on Colt's bedroom too, but since it's not finished yet, I didn't take a screenshot of it.

Hard to tell, but I also changed all the flooring on the decking and inside. The original had the curly wood flooring in a reddish shade I changed to a JA flooring, but it looked too dark to me. I really like the Seaside flooring recently added to the base game in an update so used that instead.

Sorry for the night time screenshots. I was testing the lights I added and forgot to switch to day time. Opps! Anyway, that's it for renovations at the moment.

7XRxU2h.png
    I wanted to use IL assets as much as possible for the entire family, so Marley has a new hairstyle for some of her outfits. I think she looks stunning, one of the most beautiful born-in-game Sims I have. This is her everyday outfit.

CitAC8L.png
    Every category was updated except for swimwear which stayed the same since it was an IL suit already. Here is her formal, athletic, sleep, party, hot and cold weather outfits.

emWH5Ez.png
    I thought about giving Colt some facial hair and a touch more body hair, but decided to wait. He just aged up to a teen, so I'll give him a bit to grow up before he starts getting more. I kept his hairstyle because at this point, it's his own personal style now. Here's his every day outfit.

qHODGJc.png
    Here's his formal, athletic, sleep, party, swimwear and cold weather. Hot weather is the same as every day.

That's all for this update. :)
    *Updated my December 1st post above! Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3

@Karababy52 ,
    house looks great <3 cant wait to see finished version .
    Marley looks like a copy of her mother with that look , loving it <3 Colt looks good too!

@Ellupelluellu
    Yeah, I went a bit overboard renovating the Beach Hut, especially what would've been Colt's bedroom in an effort to make it work for Cale, but it just wasn't meant to be. Ah well, I love the Curacao Beach House, it's shaping up to be a really fun home for them. They have a lot of entertainment areas, so perhaps they'll throw more parties than just the Kava party required for the aspiration.

You're welcome and thank you! Ah, just pics, but they look great! I've always loved the photobooth in TS2, it's one thing I'm looking forward to trying out once I get the pack. :)

I'm so glad everything turned out perfectly for Oona and Jon's prom together! Yay for Mods eh? ;)

hehe Well, since he's a 5 Star Celebrity, I guess we'll let Ted's Diva tendencies pass eh? He's earned it. :p

Aww, dang. Oh well, maybe you can take a few screenshots the next time prom comes around or something. Gah! I keep forgetting about those GF lights, I should use those more. Thanks for the reminder! I thought perhaps you did, very happy to hear my suspicions were true about the colors. Good thing pink and purple go great together eh? hehe

Okay, I figured that's what happened with Jerrad, sorry about that. Ohh, I've done that before, only do every day when I'm in a hurry or just don't feel like bothering. Yep, the game did very well with Mona's outfit, she looked stunning! Lotta! Okay, well, I love that dress and it looked great on her. :)

Just King and Queen, okay, so what was Mona upset about and frowning at Ted?

@Lilypadmeulin

Hello there Amelia Whitmore! She looks very unique with the white hair and very cool she's one of your legacy Sims!

For me personally, I wouldn't start out with a Spellcaster teen for the challenge, I'd wait until the month they lived in Glimmerbrook and became one for the aspirations, but you can play your challenge however is fun for you! One other challenger started with a Spellcaster Sim, Astrid, last year too, she had a cute cat right from the beginning as well named pumpkin. Looking forward to seeing how Amelia does with the challenge in January. :)
    @Ellupelluellu
    I don't know how I missed you'd commented again, but thanks! It's getting there, I really like this house, a lot! Yes! She does look just like Melody eh? I'm loving that fact too! <3
    @Karababy52

I would have started out with a 'human' sim too, but Amelia is a saved descendant from my gallery, and I'd forgotten she was a Spellcaster...She ought to be fun to play with, though! I'm excited to start showing her off!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    August 2
    TeQlj1tn_o.jpg
    LhLNdWB.png
    (The sim painting the mural with Aaron is Darling Walsh by the way)

HfwpzX9.png
    hUlqXkE.png
    LqL6Csz.png
    LNdVqUX.png

26AMuFZ.png
    D96sYJv.png

"Oh, by the way Regan... your aunt Morwenna is dead. What was a vampire doing in Moonwood Mill anyway???"
    "Um..."

dtFmonH.png
    ---

2iRcswg.png
    rtDWhwP.png
    OZu8kCt.png

Just thought this was funny - it was almost 4am, on a Monday no less, and Phoebe decided to make ice-cream :joy:
    sEcf3Js.png
    kzjTaGP.png
    ---

Z4ul10B.png

(Note: this sim, Kellan (one of my sims from... 2018 I think o.O) was the 3rd sim Aaron met to fulfill the 'Introduce Self to Someone New in 3 Different City Neighborhoods' task of the City Native aspiration)
    One second his arms looked like this...
    LyrGQwe.png

And the next second, they looked like THIS: O.O
    0tCSM02.png

Also Elle was there, Hi Elle!
    uf7FTGK.png
    ---

Well, for the task to 'Give an Apartment Key to a Friend'... who else? ;)
    Pe0Om1H.png
    KtaHjHV.png
    lK29LnO.png

And finally... trying out the bubble blower :D
    Ml2eNLM.png
    ChaBKQ9.png

2023?
    I probably shouldn't have since I'm obviously nowhere NEAR finishing Aaron's story for this year... but I went ahead and made a new sim for next year's OMOWOY anyway :grimace:

Here he is! His name is Rigel :)
    23SCbxo.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    @Karababy52

Is Mt Komorebi still the start point for next year?
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Karababy52
    I love Aaron's new look too! My original idea for his SM makeover was a lot different, but I'm glad I decided to go the moustache route, it suits an adult version of him so well! Though if I ever get to Forgotten Hollow, I think I'll give him back the beard he had from May to July (for when I age him back down to YA). He'll keep that beard until I end the challenge with him still as a YA and a vampire. He looked far too young without the wrinkles, thanks default skins :joy:
    Glad you like Phoebe and Atticus as teens too :mrgreen:

Aww I'm so glad you enjoyed that update for Cale and his family! <3 It was a lot of fun to check in with them and take a break from Aaron (things with Aaron were starting to feel very grind-y so I needed to step away for a bit). And of course I needed to show off teen Leo! He's a cutie, I love him. I so wish heterochromia was an in-game thing... And yup, pointy ears and blue hair! <3

The house in Evergreen Harbour that I downloaded for them came with a yoga mat and he went over to practice autonomously haha. And I've said this before: Cale can and does look good doing absolutely anything ;)
    Considering how Cale usually acts around kids' toys in my save (especially little Leo's Blarrfy lol), I was more surprised that he DIDN'T smash the dollhouse!
    They DO look similar, don't they? She's not a complete Cale clone but she does look a lot like him.
    Since I don't know if I'll get the chance to show her as a teen before the challenge ends, here's a pic of Andromeda :smiley:
    I did have to fix her jaw because she had a really weird underbite, no idea where it came from.
    rBBIczG.png
    (this is from my Sulani save, where I turned Aaron into a merman, and I added Cale and his family to the save to replicate my actual OMOWOY save)
    Totally up to you if you revive her or not, I was just guessing
    LOL so the thing is, according to my own lore, I can't allow her to be revived :joy: Remember back in March with that stuff about Audax bringing Malachi back to life and how it's dangerous, blah blah blah... Yeah, Morwenna's staying as a ghost. Though I didn't even remember my own lore about that until after I had Aaron reach level 10 in Gourmet Cooking to make ambrosia... Whoops. But ah well, at least Aaron has a useful skill out of it now... well it won't be useful after he becomes a vampire HAHA

It's only through doing a challenge like this that I realise I haven't really explored much of what TS4 has to offer at all! Even basic base-game aspirations like the two food ones are among the ranks of those I haven't completed (though Aaron is currently working on both, in between waiting for San Myshuno festivals to roll around, so even though it makes no story sense at all, he's now working as a mixologist :D )
    Like, I don't think any of my sims have had the City Native aspiration before Aaron, and I've had CL for... probably 5 years now? Sheesh :joy: But then, that makes sense because when I do have sims living in San Myshuno, they live in the Old Salt House which isn't an apartment.
    I'm curious, have you found any you like now you thought you wouldn't and never tried?
    Can't really think of any off the top of my head right now haha. Though out of the base game ones that I'd never finished before doing this challenge, the Angling Ace one sticks out because it's cool to see all the different fish they can catch (I know that sounds dumb LOL). I should try to complete TS4 collections more...

Oh, just remembered. I never did fully look into whether the Lunar Link reward trait prevents sims reverting to werewolf after having taken the cure, but the trait's name in the code is something like
    trait_FormerLycan

which pretty much supports my theory. Sims who complete the Cure Seeker aspiration AND take the cure will not revert or glitch (like Cale, and Aaron), while sims who ONLY take the cure will revert (like CJ). Without that Lunar Link trait, the game doesn't recognise the sim as being a former lycan or ex-werewolf, so they revert and do the werewolf things. Like I say though, I didn't properly test it, there's every possibility that the simmers with the bug on AHQ did have their sim complete the Cure Seeker aspiration.

~~~

Oh man, you got sick from your vacation? :( That sucks!

Nov 22: Colt did age up well! Sad that you didn't use that same hair from Cottage Living though! Though the curly hair from Tiny Living is one of my favourites too :)
    "Not your average gardening plot" - :joy:
    Good luck at the fair, Cale!
    Aaaaand my simself is attending the fair too, what a surprise :D Seems that she always likes to show up when I'm not posting eh? She KNOWS :joy:
    srktYgA.png
    Looks like Acacia said something embarrassing to Cale, or perhaps he embarrassed her?
    Maybe she's just embarrassed to be caught in public wearing that awful outfit LOL
    Oh, hi Chris! Wonder what he said to my simself that she hated so much :D
    Colt does a double take and smiles at Acacia as he walks by on his way to the bar to watch a movie. I think he might like her. She's a bit old for you Colt. At least for now...
    Oh! I'm flattered but yes, too old HAHA (I wouldn't have been opposed though, but I see from your newer Sulani posts that you have plans for him to get with someone else, it's cool :) Plus she's known his dad Cale for like years at this point, so :joy: )

And after all that, he came SECOND??? o.O That does not seem right lol.

Nov 25: :joy::joy:
    Oh the wonderful world of TS4 glitches...
    Congrats for finally winning a fair competition! :smiley:

@LegacySims2017
    Ooh, methinks I was correct about the identity of the white werewolf? :open_mouth:
    Well, more specifically I said:
    Also the white werewolf isn't the spellcaster that DJ had to duel back in Glimmerbrook, right? Right???
    but the idea was there LOL
    Glad that DJ cleared everything up with Anton and Caitlin.
    Woo, can't wait to see DJ's new coven in action! They all look great, and I love that Sandy and Selena are helping in their own way even if they don't want to be vampires themselves.

@RememberJoy
    I just adore Adam and fam's total zoo of pets now :joy:
    Rusty, Kitty, Kipper, Penny... love them all! <3 Bitey too, but RIP Bitey :cry: And then of course Gael took Rusty with him when he left on his great adventure.

Pax looks great as a teen, love the purple eyes and how you've integrated that into his clothing colour scheme :smiley: I like the addition of sunglasses to cover his eyes.

@Ellupelluellu
    Aww, they exchanged promise rings? So sweet! I should have my sims exchange promise rings more often :D
    And Bob and Eliza are of course still adorable as adults <3

Love the prom pics along with your comments :joy:
    Ted studying :D:D:D
    Jon's face when Oona is on stage for prom royalty is so heartwarming <3
    8BzOFvu.png
    Post edited by afai1261 on

@Karababy52

Is Mt Komorebi still the start point for next year?

not my business, but I was gonna ask why not starting from Glimmerbrook.. we all have switch worlds anyway sometimes :)
    and it is been teen world this far before Copperdale.

Again, not my challenge, im just thinking out loud :D

• Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Just curious are you making another challenge for 2023?? I was thinking making a new character for it ahead of time.
    December 2nd: Exploring the area

Today's Accomplishments:
    Country Caretaker
    - Add a garden plot to your lot
    - Purchase an animal
    - Visit all three neighborhoods

9zf26Ot.png
    Still trying to recover from this cold, but I did get to play through my first day in Henford on Bagley. I'll share the highlights.

Getting to know Penny better.

xsQc7HD.png

Meeting the farm animals.

PXLn9rt.png
    z4yw7j7.png

Dropping by to see Carol and family.

HOAHmcS.png

Having a picnic.

NKMwDKd.png

Stewart playing in the river.

9rQoudm.png

Cuddles with Arielle.

o6MhTwh.png

Watching the Grandkids play.

dyqKQra.png

Checking out the town.

OB8Vhxl.png

Meeting the locals.

sWnRtgf.png

Kaori seems to be enjoying this...

z8N2agt.png

That's got to hurt...

obr0Lkt.png

Feeling a bit paranoid now.

3ExN8V6.png

Checking out fair entries.

qx5u2g0.png

Back home to cook some minestrone with freshly bought produce.

6l7l4sf.png

Telling Pax about the day.

wEQ2jAf.png

Can't wait until he's sun resistant and can join them.
    edited December 2022
    December - Day 2: "Renovations continue..."

rCu3AHH.png

Notes

The daily post pic will be today's only update.
    December 3rd: Exploring Bramblewood

Today's Accomplishments:
    Country Caretaker
    - Befriend a chicken
    - Fertilize three crops

W2TqRo4.png
    So I packed a lot in today.

I started early by cleaning out the animal sheds and filling and scattering feed.

K1tLQRx.png

Caleb dropped by and Pax asked him for some more vampire training.

g9ERc9S.png

After showing him how to command others, Caleb told Pax to try and command him to sit...

GJpxNdz.png

but it backfired and instead Pax sat in a daze for a couple hours.

8nrgKeY.png
    VDUtsJg.png

Meanwhile, I was just about to shear our llama Kuzco, when I spotted a brown fox sneaking around the chicken coop.

urNT166.png

I tried giving him some blackberries, but he didn't seem impressed, so I sang him a song instead.

gYoBnwZ.png

Even had some birds come fly around me as I did so, which oddly made me feel like a princess.

Lo6fDzD.png

After the fox ran off I decided to go explore the surrounding area a bit.

My first stop were the crumbling ruins across the river.

6G0LoN1.png

I even found some mushrooms which I helped myself to.

JJ180sa.png

I noticed a lady outside weeding some plants, and I hoped the mushrooms weren't hers.

minO8Ma.png

I went out and introduced myself, and she told me I was welcome to any of the plants growing in this area, which was a relief.

FimJgqT.png

I then went down to the river and collected a frog...

hKesbYL.png

before running into another flock of birds who I gifted some insects I had on me.

SGcr4MM.png

They liked my gift so much they gave me one! A clump of llama wool...

mIWpzdL.png

Thanks?

I also ran into another fox and this one actually liked my gift of blackberries!

lwLNZH2.png

As I was returning home, I came across a stray black cat wearing a denim jacket and and stopped to give him some scritches.

AOZj5Av.png

Just then another white stray wandered by so I followed her back down and gave her some love as well.

3JKbFHQ.png

When I returned home they both followed me, so I guess we have two more cats now.

I named them Vlad and Misty.

QsNNYxa.png

When I came inside for a late lunch, I found Kaori trying her hand at cross-stitching.

WgBi2tC.png

That brought back some memories! Maybe I'll have to dust off that skill and give it another try.

avKHjzZ.png

After I finished my salad, I went out to the garden and planted some watermelons, mushrooms, and pumpkins.

lY1sSWW.png

Hey, if they get big maybe I can win something at the fair this weekend! I guess it depends on how fast they grow.

SEfPqmx.png

I also harvested some of the produce off my other crops, and then threw together a friendly treat for the chickens. I gave some to Frost the white rooster, and a joke, hug, and petting later we were both friends.

EMDVxh0.png
    kyMtejT.png

You gotta love the farm life.

kWJds2z.png

It was now getting late, so I went inside for the night, took a nice hot bath, and went to bed.

HolpIJR.png

Who knows what adventures I'll find tomorrow!?

Oona Medicci , day 39
    HWVpdaZ.png
    Crown is important... in shower...

One pic only. I played them to get ealy graduation, tomorrow first ROM/UNI update and link for Sean and Oona :p

edited December 2022
    December - Day 3: "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...Update - Renovations Complete!"

I4JOQXH.png

Notes
    7K9RO7q.png
    All renovations are complete and I can finally show you what I did. Here's the front of the lot. Only difference is the new JA frieze I used. I rarely use them so was surprised how good it looked.

0QJpTNo.png
    Balcony above the front door

tXKzsns.png
    I decided to add back the balloon from the original, but in a different color and designed a small patch of foliage around it.

ewXCUJv.png
    Right SIde - Love those big round windows I added to the blank wall on the second floor exterior. They look kind of like port holes to me. Who knew the stained glass windows from MWS had a plain version? I sure didn't.

100vU1w.png
    Back patio/deck - Only difference here is the flag on the lower right in the rocks...

145uhQY.png
    ...and the addition of a basket of suntanning supplies plus yoga mat.

gHYcC6q.png
    Recolored the chairs on the balcony above the grill, but everything else is new.

vwjxfqd.png
    Left side - Added a garden area under the balcony for Cale. Also, added columns underneath the second floor balcony along with some of his fruit trees. The bird stump along with Cale's feathered friends are here too.

adPJsTE.png
    Here's what the balcony above the garden looks like. It's accessible from Cale and Marley's room and from the other balcony doors located from the upstairs landing.

6u50Tf6.png
    First Floor Overhead Layout - I turned the extra bedroom into a gym. I didn't take any extra screenshots.

x6yUbMA.png
    From the front door on your left is the living room area. The bookcase is also the 'celebrity' area. Cale's vampire 'potpourri' is on the coffee table. Something special is on the left in front of the windows.

A4mBbkQ.png
    Cale wanted an area to help keep Sandy's memory alive, someplace he could see everyday. He was never able to recover her urn, but had one made special for her anyway. He puts a fresh rose on the table there every day. Marley is totally fine with this, she understands how important it is to Cale to remember her. She deserves to be remembered after what happened to her.

fr8aVeO.png
    To the right is the 'formal' dining room. That balloon looks a bit creepy peeking in the window eh? hehe I added speakers here too since there is a rather large open area for dancing located here.

tbQr6Oy.png
    Kitchen Island Area - A few of these counters are original to the build, but I added almost everything else, including Cale's spice collection and jams/jellies. The stove and fridge are original to the build too, they've just been moved.

W8YrsR5.png
    Other part of the kitchen. I think the kava bowl might've already been here too. I also recolored the flooring and some of the wallpaper.

WrEdB6B.png
    Downstairs bathroom - I already showed an overhead view of this on the 2nd, so I'm only showing what I changed in here since then, the vanity soap dish color. Otherwise it's all exactly the same.

hh5n0g6.png
    Second Floor Overhead Layout

d2r9BUf.png
    Upstairs Landing - The upstairs landing is filled with the majority of Cale's collections/photographs.

vvfZ5tz.png
    The end looking toward the back of the lot is where Cale's 'office' is located. You'll notice some empty shelves and one piece of treasure. Obviously those are for more treasure Cale will collect while living in Sulani. He's found a few shells already you might notice scattered throughout the build too.

3uUYiaF.png
    Master Bedroom - Behind the dresser is a collection of photos of Cale & Marley you'll see during gameplay. On top of the dresser is a case holding Cale's favorite wand since he's not a Spellcaster anymore.

dI71TUT.png
    The other side of the room has a dressing/make-up table for Marley and access to the en suite bathroom.

xSSAb2Z.png
    En Suite - I've showed this room before, it's the bathroom I fell in love with originally. I've remodeled it using the downstairs bathroom as inspiration. Everything is pretty much the same, except moved around and this vanity configuration is new.

xic6zQa.png
    This room is bigger too with more windows and a tub. I added the mirror, chair, book/plant/candles box and hanging plant. The flooring has been recolored too.

j1G4JHQ.png
    Marley's Office/Study - This room was a child's bedroom. The only thing original are the windows behind the keyboard piano.

jiON8dY.png
    I liked that original art which was located on the landing, so kept it. Cale took a few hours to explore the beach cave to kill some time until today (it was raining yesterday/last night) and while doing that, he met some dolphins that gave him a Butterfly fish, Fighting Plaket and a Royal Swordfish you see in the aquarium.

0hE0FLn.png
    Colt's Bedroom - Took some inspiration from the bedroom I designed in the Beach Hut build to design this room. He still gets a bench for playing video games, watching TV and perhaps snuggling with someone he's sweet on. The IL wall art, bed and parrot print are all original to the room.

lb8UQFf.png
    I love how this room turned out so much!

xtsVYMt.png
    Of course his gnomes had to come along for the trip. You'll notice a little knitted Grim doll too that Marley made and gifted to him.

tf33XWR.png
    Of course his new camera and tripod are here as well.

That's it! This was a long time coming, which I will again apologize for, but it's finally finished and I can begin to play with Cale and his family now. I hope y'all liked the build, I had a blast renovating it.
    edited December 2022
    @afai1261 ,
    ty for your comments :) Now when OOna is ya I will soon show Aaron's and Jacobs place :)
    Aaron seems to like City living? hehe

@RememberJoy ,
    Adam and Kaori are such sweethearts as elders, hihi loved his panic pic over mushrooms xd

@Karababy52 ,
    sure, we know to expect story part few days before new year ;) (joking!!!) :D:D:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top