Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul18.jpg
    July 18: Island Volcano!

Special Appearances By: Emmett Keyes & Robin Keyes ( @permanentrose )
    dj-07-107.jpg
    dj-07-108.jpg
    dj-07-109.jpg
    dj-07-110.jpg
    dj-07-111.jpg
    dj-07-112.jpg

Meanwhile...

dj-07-103.jpg
    dj-07-104.jpg
    dj-07-105.jpg
    dj-07-106.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited September 2022
    September 23rd Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    It's good to see someone put D.J. with another Sim. And you have great taste in decorating. I completely understand about keeping the walls and such the way they are and just changing all the decor.

@RememberJoy
    What a nice bonding experience with Adam and Gael. Adam doesn't need to tell Kaori. It can be something special just between him and Gael.

Wow, death by meteor shower. Glad you didn't have to quit and start from a previous save, but rather have a resurrection spell prepared

@Karababy52
    Congrats to Cale for finishing the vampire aspirations. Hopefully soon he'll find a cure story-wise and can stop drinking plasma from his friends and fruits. :grin:

September 24th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Just be careful with Agnes if she does duplicate. If you delete all versions, she still may duplicate. Better off keeping the newly generated one (while deleting the other ones) and building up that relationship behind the scenes.

I was debating on using the bats to start something for October, but it's too soon. I could give D.J. flashbacks to his jungle adventure when the time comes. :lol:
    Wooo! Go L.! Lance has eternity to try and figure out how to get out of this one...lol! Just hope one of the other Sages don't happen upon him by accident even though L. is the only one that knows about the location and what's in the room. Lucifer might even wonder where his lackey has gone off to. :joy:

@RememberJoy
    The spicy food animations always crack me up. Hopefully Adam and family aren't disturbed by the bad vampires during his visit. I'm sure those still in San Myshuno would be there to back Adam up if needed. :smile:
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    September 25th: Hosting a Winterfest party

AbUuqLz.png
    We'd decided last minute that we wanted to throw a Winterfest party, so the morning was spent in a flurry of activity as we cleaned and decorated the house.

IpvBOcY.png

I got the kids to help me decorate the tree, and soon it was groaning under an assortment of ornaments, tinsel, and popcorn.

CLNLW6a.png

I magic'd up some hors d'oeuvres for the party and we were ready!

ZRJI703.png

Around two our guests began to arrive, and soon the house was bustling with sims as they helped themselves to food and chatted.

KnBsIuB.png
    avlnBQK.png
    yY7Fw47.png

I even saw them head outdoors to enjoy the swings, which seemed to be a big hit for some reason.

pdZXhzK.png
    3bb9J5u.png

The rest of us gathered around a stereo someone had brought, and danced, laughed and chatted.

xrwrYsq.png

Mira and Gemma's daughter Allyson disappeared into her room, and I was glad to see that they seemed to have become friends.

ijvwZT6.png

I'd invited over my old vamp friends, but the only ones who could make it were Omari and Callie who were now engaged had already taken the cure.

Omari seemed particularly drawn to the workbench outside and I think he spent a large portion of the party outside making sculptures.

PdmpYxG.png

Maybe he needed some last minute gifts.

As the night wore on, our friends began to say goodnight and wish us a happy Winterfest until only Kyoshi and Morgyn remained.

Mira and I began to clean up the dishes scattered around the house, and Kyoshi volunteered to help and picked up a few himself.

C46QJlu.png
    rvDXZAa.png

Morgyn was deep in conversation with Gael and I wished I could hear what they were discussing, but I didn't want to eavesdrop.

GdgF3AC.png

Eventually Kyoshi and Morgyn said their goodbyes, and Kaori, Gael, and Pax headed to bed.

Mira pulled me aside and asked me if we could talk before bed, so I sat down and I asked her what was on her mind.

She looked a little uncomfortable like she wasn't sure how to begin, and I remained quiet waiting for her to find the right words.

AFHSK5n.png

"So Adam?" she began hesitantly, "Allyson and I... we kind of got close during the party... I've never really felt like this with a sim before and I'm not sure what I'm feeling."

pUEN7I7.png

I watched her face carefully as she said this, and I noticed a dreamy look came into her eyes when she mentioned Allyson.

p7u1GJG.png

Yep, she had it bad.

"So what you're feeling is what is commonly called a crush," I explained. "It means you're attracted to Allyson romantically."

hA0Djed.png

Mira seemed confused.

"You mean like you and Kaori?" she asked. "I thought that was something only adults did."

aXhjhAd.png

"Well only adults can get married," I admitted, "but the feelings often start when you're a teen. You should tell Allyson how you feel and see if she feels the same."

jpo7k6Y.png

"I think she might," Mira blushed, "we were holding hands and she kept looking at me in a way that made me feel all tingly."

Oh boy, Kaori and I may have to have the woohoo talk with her soon, I doubted our mother had told her much about it.

"Well if Allyson is interested in a romantic relationship with you," I said, "we'll have to have some other conversations, but know first and foremost that we'll be here to cheer you on!"

8EluTvn.png

We both stood up and Mira came over for a hug.

YTyxhh8.png

"Thank you Adam!" she grinned, "This is all so confusing but also exciting! Thanks for being here to explain it all to me."

"Anything for you little sis," I said squeezing her shoulder. "What else are big brothers for?"

k6OSdCn.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited September 2022
    September - Day 25: "I can't wait to meet you, for I already love you..."

wv1gYXt.png

Notes
    rbMusl3.png
    Fox had been working for a long time on an idea to help Cale recognize the women he'd impregnated and their children while controlled for the Mind Control Project by Eros. He'd set up a lab in Cale's former greenhouse and experimented every day. Today, he believed he'd finally found a solution.

qOfFLqF.png
    Taking a specially configured satellite dish off the Inventor Constructor, Fox turned it on and selected the new option he'd developed.

"Here goes nothing...well, hopefully everything!"

7QnZgJZ.png
    The satellite dish hummed to life and pointed upwards, shooting a beam of pinkish purple light into the sky above.

92xZkUp.png
    The beam gradually widened, spreading out from the source.

gh2Nsfm.png
    Clouds of the vapor Fox had invented hovered in the atmosphere for a few moments and then rained down on all the worlds, covering everything and more importantly everyone. It was designed to permeate the air outside and inside.

ujly09s.png
    Fox excitedly called Cale to tell him what he'd done. If all went well, the vapor was also designed to deactivate the Mind Control Project modules implanted in his children during impregnation.

mWciMUf.png
    A couple hours earlier, Cale and Leanne were having a friendly sparring match during the early morning hours of Forgotten Hollow.

*RAWR! HISSSSSS* "I'm gonna beat you this time Dude."

ev2KszP.png
    *GROWL* "I've got you now!"

3gl7dNU.png
    "AHHH! Dangit! *BEEP* I always forget about that move."

WLzEP1V.png
    Leanne put up a great fight, she was improving.

KqjEjuO.png
    "YOU'RE MINE! I have defeated you! Again."
    *Sigh*
    But in the end, Cale was the victor. Leanne had yet to beat him.

sh7jK1L.png
    "Will I ever beat you? Seems like I'll never be good enough to do it."
    "You'll get me one of these days. Count on it."

ayqm3sY.png
    "What a rush! I'm so pumped right now!"
    "Yeah...pumped."

Nbxgo9R.png
    "Are you as turned on as I am right now?"

O9Jfr6z.png
    "Mmmm, Hmmm, I can't deny..."
    "Oh really...well..."

AsjxjLP.png
    KQMbtOD.png
    "So what happens now?"

WufuviU.png
    "I think you know the answer to that question. At least I hope so..."

wApGuVz.png
    "I do."
    "Shall we?" Cale asked, taking Leanne's hand.
    She simply nodded as the two walked slowly back to the house.

9WZcu2Z.png
    u2ag6TL.png
    Some time later after they had redressed, the couple were too busy sharing a delicious kiss to notice the pink vapor enveloping and raining down on them.

Wxny4zM.png
    Cale pulled away and immediately noticed a pink glow around Leanne.
    "What the *BEEP*? Leanne, are you...are you an alien? Not that it matters, but, I can see a pink aura around you. The only time I've ever seen something like that was around my friend Fox who is an alien."

o09x6Bf.png
    Before Leanne could answer that accusation, Cale's cell rang with the call from Fox sharing the news of his discovery. He told Cale to keep an eye out for anyone with a pink/purple glow around them, they would most likely be one of his baby mamas or one of his children. Unless they were an alien. Fox told Cale the glow would only be activated within a perimeter of 25 ft. around him.

Fox wasn't sure how long the glow would last, hopefully long enough for him to notice it so he could approach them and strike up a conversation about the situation and find out if they were an alien or not. IF, they would tell him. Fox asked Cale to let him know if he saw anyone glowing and if it had worked.

Of course Cale promised he would, but didn't tell Fox about Leanne. At least not yet. He was too stunned to realize that Leanne was indeed the Mother of one of his children, a son named Kaleb. They had sent in DNA samples for testing, but the need for it was pretty much moot now. Unless Leanne was an alien, which he highly doubted.

After he hung up talking to Fox, Cale shared the news and as suspected learned Leanne was indeed not an alien.

rJ1wWui.png
    "You know what this means now, don't you? This isn't the first time we've been together."

WhUub2S.png
    "But this time, unlike the first, we both get to remember every, single, beautiful moment."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul19.jpg
    July 19: Novella Faireborn!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. My last daily image chapter of the birth might have been misleading. Robin was holding Hero while Paige was taking care of the new household member, Novella. Paige did not have twins.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited September 2022
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul20.jpg
    July 20: Trek Back!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Had to adventure through the jungles to get another image with some of the bugs that came with the pack. D.J. survived the fire bugs with his handy dandy spray.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my September 25th post above! I apologize for it, but comments/replies will have to wait until later this morning/early afternoon. It took longer than expected to write this update and I need to get some sleep! Hope y'all understand. <3
    @SoulGal7
    Gorgeous screenshot of StrangerVille. Made me smile we both revisited that world for sub-stories in our challenge saves. :)

Wolfgang looks very handsome with those glasses and his lab coat. Good idea putting a tracker on Morgan's phone. Nice of Erwin to let him use his laptop. So now he knows where Morgan is and that she is probably a werewolf.

Uh oh, those two thugs have spotted him. Dangit! Now they're going to kidnap Wolfgang and use him for bait to get Dylan! o.O Run Wolfgang, run!

@LegacySims2107
    Gorgeous volcano screenshots. I love Sulani so much! Gah! Paige had the baby! Bummer DJ wasn't there to help, but he has a wonderful surprise in store when they return.

Thanks, Cale will find a cure soon, I'm sure. Actually, when he finished the Good Vampire aspiration, the game gave him a glass of the cure. He could drink it at any time, but of course there has to be a story for it. ;) Well, there doesn't NEED to be, but I want to write one. :)

Good advice about Agnes! If she duplicates or loses her job, I'll probably do what you suggested. I hope she doesn't though, it'll be kind of fun having a YA vampire Agnes in HoB. hehe

Hmm, I suppose it's possible one of the Sages could find L.'s secret chamber, but it wouldn't do them any good. She's enchanted the vault door to only allow her back inside. No one can break the spells of another, especially a Sage. Lucifer won't care Lance is gone. Despite what Lance thought, he wasn't his best Bud, he mostly just tolerated him. I'm sure he has plenty of others to choose from to do his bidding. ;)

Aww, Novella! I love that name, very pretty. Congrats to DJ and Paige! I wondered if they'd had twins from that screenshot, but figured out pretty quickly it was just Hero Robin was holding. :)

Great shot of DJ taking care of the firebugs!
    September 25th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Wolfgang looks great as a geeky scientist. :lol: Good thing he knows where Morgan could be now. But the two goons thinks he's going to meet up with Dylan. I guess they aren't wrong cause Wolfgang doesn't know Dylan and Morgan found each other. The two goons may kidnap Wolfgang, but boy are they in for a big surprise! :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Aww, Mira is experiencing her first crush. I wonder if she told Allyson about her condition when she goes into water. I bet Allyson would find that even more attractive. Looked like a fun Winterfest party. I wonder what Morgyn and Gael were talking about. Maybe werewolf stuff.

@Karababy52
    Yay for Fox. Took him some time, but he found a solution for Cale to be able to know who's either an alien, a Sim he encountered romantically *bow chika wow wow*, or one his children from that romantic moment. Joe and C.J. are gonna find out they have a bunch of siblings. :lol:
    Yeah, Paige couldn't hold out any longer. I had a feeling she would automatically have the baby soon after she went into labor. I wanted to put a story behind it and force it after going into labor rather than see how long the labor takes on its own. I wanted unique names for their children. Did a bit of research on how to come up with the names. Anton was game generated as he was born in a different world while I was playing D.J.

Well, with only 3 months to go, I hope we've seen the last of Lance unless you have one more trick up your sleeve to involve him somehow. :joy: Now I just want to see Sandy somehow return or at the very least Cale finds closure. But I'd like to see L. find a way to bring her back from nothingness.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member

@Karababy52 , Maybe Leanne is new lady for Cale ? :) Lovely that now he can meet at least one of his kids :)
    Great idea with the pink glow :)

@LegacySims2017
    ,Congrats for newcomer! I was meant to say earlier, great idea to use JA with Sulani!

@RememberJoy , Great winterfest party, all seemed to enjoy themselves!

@SoulGal7 , ooohhhh!! Now im worried about Wolfie :|

I was at cabin at Saturday , Sunday babysitting my cousins kids. I loaded Oona as I saw she was not at her home where I left her after her club gathering, to find her from here:
    RCw3SrQ.png
    ( @Karababy52 , you were correct)
    As apartments not yet done, Ill have Oona in the meanwhile.
    Oona Medicci, day 17
    Oona, not allowed to sneak in to city yet. With or without Jon. back home now!!
    p8g0yHI.png
    dont get exited, were not going to a bar..

96YcP8Q.png
    4027oAR.png
    but to bbq, you had ingredients to do that one set of corn.
    yummy.

KPLsfO1.png
    wcLwZcP.png
    Back home to put that dish to new , almost broken, stinky frodge, and that rain painting got sold in Plopsy! 300 simoleon!

bjc5OFX.png
    back to the forest to fish..
    Hi3Nqe2.png
    ZfnAKOz.png
    woodoo doll.. how much might we get from it... hmm.. ok its late

r2NMAAx.png
    back home. at least you have good bathroom.
    ks7xsLV.png
    XOLB6tD.png
    more corncobs and good night!

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul21.jpg
    July 21: The End of this Tail!

D.J. arrives home real early in the morning, even before the sun rises. He assumes both Paige and Hero would be asleep. D.J. enters the small room where they had put Hero's bassinet. Walking in, D.J. notices another bassinet a few feet away from Hero's. He could see it was a baby girl.

"Well, who are you?" D.J. asks the baby while making small gestures at her.

dj-07-113.jpg

By this time, Paige is also up as she hears D.J. come home. She enters the bedroom to see D.J. holding baby Novella.

"I see you've met Novella, your daughter." Paige says with a smile.
    "What?" D.J. looks over at Paige with a surprised look.
    "You were off having your own adventure and I had mine. Robin was here to help. I guess celebrating that you embraced your merman form meant that we were also going to bring a little sister into the world for Hero."

D.J. spends much of the early morning getting to know his new daughter.

dj-07-114.jpg

After a quick shower, D.J. makes breakfast for himself and Paige. She had gone back to bed for a few more hours while D.J. was entertaining or being entertained by both Hero and Novella. He wasn't tired after learning he had a daughter.

"Did you find what you needed near the volcano?" Paige asks D.J.
    "I did. I dug up some mermadic rock crystals. I'm supposed to mix that in with some kelp and when I drink it, should reverse the effects of being a merman." D.J. replies.
    "I'm going to miss your green fins attached to that cute upper body of yours."
    "I'm not. But I am fascinated there are merfolk here. Especially Robin."
    "When one has supernatural abilities and can sense others who have them, it is quite fascinating, I agree. I hope you have an open mind now being a spellcaster. There's a lot of supernatural beings."
    "Tell me about it. From witches and warlocks like us, to huge giant like alien plants, to merfolk...I can only image what else is out there."

dj-07-115.jpg

When the afternoon arrives, D.J. grabs the mermadic kelp's that Emmett had given him. He crushes it up in a bowl into a liquid form. Then, begins sprinkling the mermadic rock crystals he chipped away at only a few nights ago and uses a spoon to stir it through.

dj-07-116.jpg

In case this does work, D.J. decides to go swimming one last time as a merman. The water continued to call to him every chance it got. D.J. was hoping this was the last time.

It was raining out, but the weather was still hot. Paige wants to also see him one last time in his merman form before he reverses the effect. She keeps reminding D.J. she is going to miss seeing this part of him.

dj-07-117.jpg
    dj-07-118.jpg
    dj-07-119.jpg

Later that day it was the moment of truth. D.J. grabs a cup from the cupboard and pours some the kelp from the bowl into it.

dj-07-120.jpg

D.J. heads to the bedroom and changes into his swimwear. If all goes to plan, his bottom portion should not change and destroy what he is wearing. Paige changes as well as D.J. wanted her to go out with him. The babies were sound asleep and they wouldn't be out for too long.

From the beach, D.J. begins to step into the water, Paige right behind him. So far, he didn't feel anything strange was happening. His legs and feet were still there as he goes further into the water. As he gets into deeper parts, there is still no change. His merman abilities are no longer. D.J. is happy he can now swim with legs and feet rather than fins.

dj-07-121.jpg

Side Note:
    Like many of the stories here, I did a make-believe way of removing the merfolk part of D.J. There is an in-game proper way of doing it, but what's the fun in that when telling a story, right?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    September 26th: A cozy family Winterfest

rCySXcC.png
    We woke up Winterfest morning to a thunderstorm raging outside.

We gathered the kids together and sang a couple Winterfest songs together.

9AZV5SC.png

Then it was time for presents!

sb5LaNs.png

Mira even got out her phone and took a few pictures to sent to Allyson.

MSpcWZB.png

When I offered to use a spell to dispel the thunderstorm, Mira got excited and asked if she could try. She explained that Nalani had given her a conch shell and taught her how to use it to change the weather.

She went to the door and gave a long blast on the shell, and within a few minutes the sky began to clear and the sun poked it's head through the clouds.

jXAcD74.png

Cool!

Mira ran down to the beach to swim, and Gael and I build an actual sandcastle together.

WtvnNI9.png

I then asked him if he'd like to help me catch our dinner, and he got all excited and went to grab our fishing stuff.

After a couple hours of fishing I'd managed to catch a single clown fish, and clearly that was not going to be enough to feed us all.

rM8BPaA.png

I threw my line out again and this time I could tell I'd caught something big!

Unfortunately it turned out to be an endangered fish, so I did the right thing and threw it back.

jdfjKR2.png

My third catch was a keeper, and I took the two fish, cleaned them, and placed them in the roasting pit to cook.

PoWB1Zc.png

I went to see what Kaori was up to, and found her dozing on a lounge chair with Pax curled up on a blanket. Clearly it was nap time.

LWj0sBG.png

Mira returned from her swim and told me she'd had fun playing with a dolphin she'd befriended.

9xtvXME.png

An hour later the food was ready, and as we pulled it out of the pit, I noticed the storm clouds were beginning to gather again. Guess we'll eat inside.

0nlxm9K.png

Gathering everyone around the table for the grand meal, we dug in and everyone oohed and awed over the deliciousness of the dish.

kVFDKbH.png

When we finished, I was surprised to see Gael gather everyone's dirty plates and go wash them.

Am6yPeD.png

Of course I made sure to notice and thank him.

Since it was now storming outside, we decided to have a Winterfest dance party.

eunFsc3.png

I pulled out the Rumbasim which was a dance I'd learned in Selvadorada, and showed off my moves to the shared embarrassment of my younger siblings.

They're just jealous.

XMjntfp.png

As the hour for Father Winter drew near, Kaori and I pulled out some special presents we'd bought for Mira and Gael.

T7QorCT.png

I'd bought both of them a yoga mat with the promise to teach them yoga if they were interested, and Kaori had gotten Mira a journal and Gael a soccer ball.

They loved them.

We then began a game of cards as we waited for Clement, and with Winterfest music playing in the background it was the perfect way to end the evening.

XfSINCx.png

When Father Winter finally showed up, he was sporting a pair of swim trunks and shaking in fear over the thunderstorm he'd just had to run through.

3gqbHAn.png

Not the best first impression for Mira and Gael.

But as soon as he pulled out the presents, Gael ran up to him and got all excited.

kZMpHuC.png

Clement ended up giving Gael an art table and Mira a stereo, which were both very generous gifts.

ZDc2sVo.png

Kaori went and got Pax up from bed, and he received a toy car which he seemed to please him.

y8zffnz.png

He even gave Clement a hug, proving beyond a shadow of doubt that he was indeed my son.

9mJkEg3.png

Father Winter wished us all a happy Winterfest, and with a wink, disappeared into the night.

It was truly a magical day.
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul22.jpg
    July 22: Explore the Beach Cave!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Preparing D.J. and family to leave Sulani. I did find this interesting and had I come across it earlier, I would have made it part of the story. But now it's just something fun to see.

dj-07-122.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited September 2022
    September - Day 26: "The cure..."

NCjOCMF.png

Notes
    NZUWLWa.png
    A week or so later, more changes had found Cale. Her training complete, Leanne moved back home to be with their Son. Their time together had been wonderful, but they both quickly realized despite the fact they had a child together, they weren't meant to be together. They would always have a special bond though through Kaleb and the Maker/Offspring connection.

A couple days after Leanne left, Cale got a call from the ecological company who had hired him before CJ had been bitten by Lance. He didn't really need the money, but what else was he going to do with his undead life? He had to have some kind of purpose.

Forgotten Hollow was beautiful and he was among friends here. But, honestly, it was depressing how the darkness prevailed more than usual here. He was made a creature of the dark, but he'd rather be in the light, where things were alive and would grow, where it was green and bright. He had five days to pack up the house and move to a small town by the name of Evergreen Harbor.

L. contacted him too and told him Lance would never hurt him or anyone ever again. She didn't go into details, but told him to check with Greg to confirm what she'd shared. Greg told Cale he could not tell where Lance was anymore. He knew he still had a soul, but couldn't 'see' where he was located. Lance was out of his life, for good.

Yesterday, he'd made an exciting discovery. Something that had the potential to give him back the life he'd lost. While packing books in boxes from the bookcase of ancient tomes that came with the house when he bought it, he'd discovered a dusty old alchemy book hidden in a secret compartment built into the bottom shelf.

Since Cale was once a Spellcaster, alchemy was something he'd learned and was curious about even now. He'd begun to read it and was shocked to see a supposed recipe to cure vampirism. Would it really work? He didn't know, but made the drink to give it a try. What did he have to lose? Nothing.

He'd made the potion and was about to drink it when the sight of someone down on the street walking toward his house captured his entire attention. Why?

Q8MqpwA.png
    It was Marley Connors coming to visit him. And she had a glowing pink aura around her body...

(Oh My Gawd! Marley? She's one of my baby Mamas?)
    (She's not an alien, I know that much, so what else could that glow mean?)

YMRn572.png
    All thoughts of drinking the supposed cure were abandoned as Cale zipped downstairs to greet Marley.

dmWKcyv.png
    "Hey Handsome, thought I'd stop by and see if you wanted to do a little wrestling. Feel like trying to pin me? I dare you to try." Marley purred in a seductive voice.
    "There's nothing else I'd rather do right now, you know I'm always up for a challenge."

YqsPBZq.png
    "But, well, there's something I need to tell you. Something kind of shocking and surprising you might find upsetting and hard to believe."
    "Oh no! Someone died, didn't they? Who is it? I can take it, I'll be strong."

AaIUyyL.png
    "No, no, no, nobody died, don't worry."
    "Oh, okay, good. Had me freaking out there for a second. So, what is it?"

dKSxTlP.png
    "Okay, here goes...remember when I was missing for 7 years?"
    "Of course, how could I forget? We all were looking for you, but then you came back."
    "Did I ever tell you why I was gone for so long?"
    "Umm, you got abducted by aliens, right?"
    "That's right, but that's not all."

LJSTZSp.png
    "You'll probably find this hard to believe, but it's all true, honest! The aliens did some experiments on me, which isn't that surprising really. But what they did was...they put something inside me that made me seek out women and get them pregnant. But there's more. When I got them pregnant, a mind control module was transferred from me, to the babies. I didn't know what I was doing and the women I was with didn't remember me either. After the 100th baby was born, I got my memories back. See, they stole all my memories of my past life."
    "So you...you've...you've been with over 100 women and got them pregnant? You have 100 kids?"
    "Yes, but I don't know who most of them are."
    "Uh..."

c4kgoSJ.png
    "HAHAHA! Oh Cale! HEHEHE HAHA, that's hilarious! *snort* *giggle* 100 women, 100 babies! You had me going there for a second. You're such a kidder! Good one Dude! And you said it with such a serious face! HEHEHE HAHAHA *snort* You should be a comedian. Seriously! You always could make me laugh!"

5zMBLGI.png
    "I'm NOT joking Marley! I'm dead serious about this. Look at my face, do you think I'm kidding? Have I ever lied to you? Let's be serious here. I'm trying to tell you something. Just listen okay? Please?"
    "Oh, wow, I'm sorry, okay, you're serious about this? Really?"
    "Yes, really, I didn't even know how old I was. When I came to at some Dude's house, I thought I was still a teenager, and also..."

tuIPiyJ.png
    Cale shared all the dirty details of what had happened to him the seven long years he'd been under the control of Eros, Venus and even Fox.

WZolbe5.png
    He told her about Fox and how they'd become best friends and the story of what happened to him. Of course Marley was speechless. Especially once he told her the most recent thing to happen because of Fox.

BNfnc4M.png
    "A week ago, Fox finally found a solution so I could find out who were the women I had impregnated and also my children. He activated a satellite that spread a vapor around the universe. This vapor would make them have a glowing pink aura around them for a short time and Marley....you're glowing, I can see a pink aura around you. I know you have a daughter, Esmarelda...I'm her Father."
    "YOU? You're the one that got me pregnant? This is incredible. Holy *Beep*"

lKUUmwt.png
    Cale and Marley had a long talk trying to figure out how they'd gotten together. She had never been to StrangerVille or Britechester in her life.
    "You must've come to Sulani, I bet you came looking for me specifically because...subconsciously, you knew we've always had a strong connection since we were teenagers. That's gotta be it."
    "I think you could be right."
    (Now I'm wondering if any of my other, uh, conquests in my younger days had my children.)

TMFVbQP.png
    "So big boy, now that we have all that straight, shall we have that wrestling match? It's what I came here for to begin with. I think we both could use something to lighten the mood. Still think now that you're a big bad vampire you can pin me? Hmmm?"

y5cwO0Q.png
    "Look at these guns! Are you kidding me gorgeous? It's no contest, I'll have you pinned flat on your back in 30 seconds. Bet on it!"
    *snort*

QrJuk51.png
    "Hehehe Gawd, you always find some way to make me laugh, don't you? You're so funny! I love it!"

kBn6sht.png
    "You're amazing Marley. After what I just told you, what do you do? Start flirting with me like nothing happened. You're okay with all this?"
    "Sure, why not? None of it was your fault or my fault. So we have a kid together, great! I couldn't ask for a better Dad for them. I'm assuming you'll want to be a Dad to Esmarelda anyway. Right? Don't answer that, of course you will, it's just who you are. So let's have some fun!"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"

hZP4E3A.png
    "Hey, I've got an idea. Have you ever messed around in a coffin before?"

syB7xDT.png
    "Surprisingly, no I haven't. But I'm always open to new things. You of all people should know that."

JXG13Rf.png
    "Wow! It's so small!"
    "Not exactly what a guy wants to hear in our current situation."
    "HAHAHA! Well, I know 'that's' not small." Marley said with a smirk.

oszTQIg.png
    "How are we supposed to do it in there? There's no room to move around very much. How could it be any good?"

YAoEkw6.png
    "C'mere and find out just how good or not it'll be. I promise you won't be disappointed."

epAyaAc.png
    "Hehe I think you messed up."
    "Oh? How so?"
    "You should've let me get in first. I already have you pinned handsome."
    "Just you wait, I'll pin you Babe."

EtvjSyP.png
    VKtb5qD.png
    Afterward, Cale asked Marley if she could spend the night. She answered him with a kiss that left no doubt in his mind she was staying.

The potion was completely forgotten by Cale. He found it spoiled a couple days later. He took care of the glass and contemplated making another batch. However, he decided he wasn't in much of a hurry to not be a vampire anymore. At least for now...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Karababy52 + @Ellupelluellu
    Ellu - (that okay I shortened it to that? lol), Karababy told me you're a big lucifer tv show fan. Therefore, I tagged you as well for this for the eyecandy pictures. She inspired me to have Lucifer in a future gameplay. Was going to have him a child with Chloe Decker other than Rory.

Okay, I was playing around with Mr. Tom Ellis from what I found online searching for him. The creator did let me download him for a small fee as he works hard on the skins he creates. I'm playing with different hairstyles right now. I also found some nice custom content wings. Second set they are pretty huge. But they are also pretty large wings in the show as well.

Last image is just something to drool over. I found a "wet look" for males. Looking for something similar for female sims. Looks better after sending them to the pools or beaches in Sulani.

lucifer.jpg
    lucifer-2.jpg

lucifer-eyecandy.jpg

*If you're not either Karababy or Ellu, I hope you enjoyed these pics as well. :blush:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my September 26th post above! Once again, I'm so sorry, but comments/replies will have to wait until later. I need to get some sleep! I think I need to start each day's update earlier so this doesn't keep happening. o.O Anyway, I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    haha, loved that last disclaimer in the end :P
    yes, shortcut is fine, it was taken when i registered, why I made this version :P

cool idea to make that with Chloe. Have you find any good version of Chloe?

Yes , Im the Tom Ellis fan , also fan of the series.
    I have not watched last few episodes, no spoilers please, and not planning to soon.
    I hate when my favorite show ends, and not watching the last ones, its kind of not ended , I know, mostly makes no sense.
    I like to study agient history, mythologies all the way from bible,to Roman and Greek gods and goddesses.
    I have wings for him too too, for both, angel and demon looks. I helped @Karababy52 to find good looking LUX penthouse, and I think we found one very good :P

my siggy comes from:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz28OYKlaLU

Im using him too in Oona's path, just not as Lucifer, as Tom.

@Karababy52 ,
    AWWW, MARLEY???? is she... dare I hope :P
    I love how you started and ended the update with the potion. Also great first pic <3 Awesome update <3

@LegacySims2017
    Yes! Yay for Fox indeed! He's lived up to his promise to do all he could to help Cale and his children. I'm sure Joe and CJ will be stunned they have so many siblings. Cale's never told anyone except Sandy all that happened to him when he was gone for so long. Well, now Marley knows too. ;) And any others of his previous partners and children he finds will know too. Whether they are as quick to believe him as Marley, remains to be seen.

Ah, makes sense you'd want a unique name for DJ and Paige's children. Uncontrolled Sims automatically have their babies after three days if set on normal lifespan. Although, I've heard of some being in labor indefinitely if you have aging off for a controlled family. MCCC I've heard allows Simmers to 'pause' a pregnancy if you have that module too. I believe both Ellu and permanent utilized that feature last year with their challenge Sims.

Both Lance and Sandy are gone for good. I have nothing up my sleeve concerning Lance, he will not escape and Sandy can't be brought back, she's gone, there is nothing to bring back. Lucifer made sure of that. Sorry to squash your hopes. :|

Love the play on words you used for your July 21st post. hehe So, DJ didn't even know Paige was pregnant? Wow, what a wonderful surprising homecoming for him eh?

Oh DJ, just you wait, there's more beings out there for you to discover and I'm looking forward to seeing and reading all about them when you do. :) I think Paige thinks DJ's merman form is sexy! I don't blame her for making that clear to DJ. And of course the potion he made worked. Hey, I see a tiny Sun following DJ. Did he get blessed in the jungle?

It's definitely more fun making up our own reasons for things already in the game, such as you did with the cure for Merfolk reversal. I've done that many times as have others. I love trying to think up a more creative way. :)

Oh yeah, that cave has some really fun stories. I've never used any to make up my own stories with my Sims, but that's a great idea! Was that DJ's first time in the cave? If he goes in there enough times, the mural on the side of the cliff will gradually complete itself. Nothing happens when it does though for some reason. It's a pretty mural anyway.

Whoa, great Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar you purchased. Love the wings you found for him. My version has a pair of large white wings and the red ones in his dark mode shown in one of my updates. Thanks for showing him to us, especially the eye candy dripping wet screenshot! <3 Will you be posting here on the forum about his story with Chloe? I'd love to check it out if you do.

@Ellupelluellu
    Nope, as I'm sure you know by now, Leanne was not the one for Cale. Yep, he'll be meeting a lot of his kids the next few months now. Should make for some interesting moments. Thanks about the pink glow. I'm so glad we have that satellite that came with GT in the Science career. It took so long for me to figure out what to do and finally I remembered it. :)

hehe So she took the day off to hang out with Jon, awesome! Too bad it's raining, but it looks like they didn't care. :)

Mmm, I love the look of that dish Oona grilled, I have my Sims make it sometimes too. Oh nice, she painted the rain. 300 simoleans is pretty good, she's coming a long great with her finances I would imagine. I love that old mill fishing spot! The waterfall and wheel is so beautiful. Woo Hoo! VooDoo dolls go for BIG bucks! Great update! <3

Yep, I do believe Marley could very well be 'the one' Cale ultimately falls in love with. They've known each other and have had a strong connection since they were teens. Could be some tense moments soon though that might keep them apart. We shall see... ;) Thanks about the potion screenshots and the rest of the update. I had so much fun with these two in this update. Photoshopping the pink around Marley took a bit of time, but I think it was worth it. :)
    September 27th: Passing yoga onto the next generation

qkYb2Mb.png
    So no story today, but I will share some cute photos of Mira and her new girlfriend Allyson.

KzJnp2L.png
    9ne3AYb.png
    9WjTRMs.png
    H7n1cgS.png
    9w2yELR.png
    c9ts5tb.png
    3VOC9LT.png
    September - Day 27: "Just like the falling drops which drain, let my heart race, with an ecstatic rain..."

1fApywd.png

Notes
    kwYzvIl.png
    Hours later as dawn broke on another day, Cale gave Marley's bare bottom an affectionate pat when he was sure she was sleeping and carefully slipped out of bed. He zipped downstairs to take a hot shower. He was about to drop his towel and step under the steaming spray when he heard Marley open the bathroom door wearing nothing but a towel herself.

"Oh, looks like we both had the same idea. You go ahead, I can wait."
    "I'll let you go first, but it'll cost you."
    "But, I don't have any money on me right now. Where would I put it?" Marley said peeking down the front of her towel and giving Cale a questioning coy look as they playfully bantered.
    "I don't want money."
    "You don't? But, how else can I pay you?"
    "C'mere and find out."

x6Ou6HO.png
    "Hmm, on second thought, you go ahead, I don't want to get my hair wet. It takes sooo long to dry. Unless you have a shower cap I could borrow?"
    "I don't, but how about this, I'll hold it back for you. Sound good?"

GHVxIj7.png
    "I don't know, are you sure you can handle it? I have a lot of hair."

zUXken0.png
    "Maybe I should just go."

Sh3xuXY.png
    "You've got a lot of other lovely assets I handled no problem last night."
    "Hmm, that's true."
    "Come on, I'll make sure it doesn't get wet."
    "Just my hair though, I want the rest of me... to get... wet."
    "Oh, don't worry, gorgeous. I'll help you get soaking wet. Trust me."

ovySk7Q.png
    AYBStWY.png
    "Gawd, if I wasn't already, I'd be dead right now. Wow woman, that was incredible."
    "Mmm hmm, and true to your word, we're squeaky clean and not a drop of water in my hair."
    "I aim to please."
    "Believe me you did, you did indeed."

tARFfuF.png
    The two lovers dressed and shared another embrace followed by a long, lingering kiss before Marley left. Cale watched her go wishing she could stay. She'd promised to visit him in Evergreen Harbor as soon as she could though. However, today she was scheduled to return to her job and needed to go back to her grandparents house and pack.

z9b8uXL.png
    Cale smiled thinking about his life and all that had happened lately. It seemed things were finally going his way for a change. He intended to enjoy it as long as possible. Normally, he always felt just a little bit on edge, waiting for the other shoe to drop. But he refused to let himself live like that anymore. What good did it do to worry? Whatever could happen, would happen anyway.

Lance was gone, he had a new job, would be living in a new town, had the ability to find his lost children and could cure his vampirism if he wanted to, maybe. So many changes.
    (Some things haven't changed though. And I hope they never do. Like Marley and our friendship.)
    (I'd say you're more than just friends Dude. And if you're honest with yourself, that's changing too.)
    (I don't know what you're talking about.)

But really, he did. Though he didn't want to believe it just yet. An ember from a dampened fire deep down in his unbeating heart was beginning to glow. Whether the ember was fanned into a roaring fire or not remained to be seen...

I hope you liked this short interlude. I couldn't fit this into yesterday's update so decided to make it a fun separate post for today. The next few days will be spent searching for a house or building one for Cale in Evergreen Harbor and giving him, plus others, much needed updates/makeovers for October. I'll post updates to my progress as they happen each day. Hope y'all have a great rest of your day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    haha, loved that last disclaimer in the end :P
    yes, shortcut is fine, it was taken when i registered, why I made this version :P

cool idea to make that with Chloe. Have you find any good version of Chloe?

Yes , Im the Tom Ellis fan , also fan of the series.
    I have not watched last few episodes, no spoilers please, and not planning to soon.
    I hate when my favorite show ends, and not watching the last ones, its kind of not ended , I know, mostly makes no sense.
    I like to study agient history, mythologies all the way from bible,to Roman and Greek gods and goddesses.
    I have wings for him too too, for both, angel and demon looks. I helped @Karababy52 to find good looking LUX penthouse, and I think we found one very good :P

my siggy comes from:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz28OYKlaLU

Im using him too in Oona's path, just not as Lucifer, as Tom.

@Ellupelluellu
    I did find a Chloe I liked. Some of the cc is messed up, but the main features the creator showed are there.
    chloe.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    September 26th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Oh, that's neat. Here's a reward for being a good vampire. You can now cure yourself.
    Oh, fun. Cale discovers an old alchemy book hidden away. Alchemy is definitely something Cale has practiced. And inside he finds possible way to reverse his vampirism. See, I like how we've all been clever how to undo occult statuses. Then poor Cale is trying to be serious with Marley on what happened during his disappearance, and it throws her into a fit of giggles. I did start laughing myself when you had her laugh. Glad she got serious when Cale got a tad upset. But then reality also hit her when he tells her she's glowing. "Yup. Your daughter is also Cale's daughter!" ... :joy: So much for that vampire fighting to see who can get pinned first. Well, I guess one of them did get pinned down in the coffin. :blush:

@Ellupelluellu
    Thanks. I didn't want to do a story focus on Jungle Adventure. So, it fit right in for using as a backstage to Sulani.
    Corn on the cob...mmm. I bet Oona enjoyed it. I love seeing Sims catch crates with something in it. A voodoo doll, huh? Maybe Oona shouldn't sell it and do some voodoo of her own. :grimace:

@RememberJoy
    What a fun Winterfest in Sulani. I laughed Father Winter sported his summer wear. Only makes sense. Way too hot for his winter gear. What nice gifts he brought the kiddos as well. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul23.jpg
    July 23: Beach Life!

Side Note:
    No storytelling for this daily image. Plotting my next course for D.J. and family. Want them to leave Sulani before the month is over with. They won't move into my new month (October) location until the beginning of that month. But for plot purposes, I want them back to their old home as this was meant to be a honeymoon vacation.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited September 2022
    Table of Contents

1m-1w-1y-jul24.jpg
    July 24: Return to Del Sol Valley!

Special Appearances By: Emmett Keys & Robin Keyes ( @permanentrose )
    D.J and Paige decide it was time for them to head back to Del Sol Valley. As much as the two loved the beaches of Sulani, this was meant to only be their honeymoon. Unforeseen events happened which extended their time on the island. D.J. knew when he got back home, he had to write about his time on Sulani. Not just the excitement of bringing a boy and girl into the world, but about his experience of becoming a merman. Of course, it would have to be a fantasy book as non-believers would criticize him. But those who believe in the supernatural would know it was based on real events.

D.J. invites Robin and Emmett over to thank them for all they've done. And to especially thank Robin for recommending Sulani as a place for their honeymoon.

dj-07-123.jpg

Although D.J.'s been absent from the spotlight for a few weeks, his fans have not forgot about him. His celebrity status returns the same time he did after landing back in Del Sol Valley.

dj-07-124.jpg

D.J. decides to visit his celebrity tile. When his two children get older, he thinks to himself that he will bring them here to show it off and maybe they too can become big stars and have tiles of their own.

dj-07-125.jpg

And of course, the paparazzi had to get their cover photo of D.J.'s return. D.J. is thankful he hasn't spread the news about his son and daughter yet. He knew magazines will want to get pictures of the newborns as well.

dj-07-126.jpg

Arriving back home, D.J. checks his bank account from his phone. He was close to 115k simoleons now. He never imagined having that much. But with two nooboos in the house now, that will probably be spent faster than he earned it D.J. thought to himself. He will have to call Jake up tomorrow and see what gig he can get himself into. Hopefully there will be a director out there still interested in him after his hiatus.

dj-07-127.jpg
    dj-07-128.jpg

Sitting down at his computer, D.J. begins writing his adventures on Sulani.

dj-07-129.jpg
    dj-07-130.jpg
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top