Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Banks Dynasty - Now Posting Generation 4

Alida-Tate-Founder.png?w=1524&ssl=1

Please meet Alida Tate, the founder of what will later become the Banks Dynasty. I’ve been jotting down notes left and right for a while now…as the voice of Miss Alida keeps invading my thoughts while I try to sleep, shower, or enjoy some quiet time. Her story is begging to be told, so here goes…

Below you will find the chapter summaries for Generation 1…

Prologue - Alida gives a brief introduction to her world.

Day 1 - Alida learns more about Ms. Fuller and the way the group home runs.

Day 2 - Ms. Fuller’s wake-up routine comes as a big surprise for Alida. Later, Raul shows Alida the abandoned lot behind the house.

Day 3 -  Alida skips out on drama class and catches Michael in an awkward situation.

Day 4 - It’s Winterfest…Alida, Raul, and Michael get to know each other a bit better and later receive a surprise visit.

Day 5 - Alida helps Michael get something that he’s been wanting. Later, Raul and Alida find information on Ms. Fuller’s past.

Day 6 - Raul ages up to a teen and Michael becomes a bear.

Day 7 - It’s New Year’s…Ms. Fuller takes the younger kids on an outing at the museum.

Day 8 - A visit to the prison to see her mother changes everything for Alida.

Day 9 - Alida ages up to a teen, gives Michael the best gift ever, and reluctantly agrees to help Raul with his latest plan.

Day 10 - Alida is feeling extra stressed as Raul goes on and on about his fool’s mission and Michael earns all the praise at drama club.

Day 11 - Michael ages up. Raul takes the next step in locating Mama Nadine’s fiancé…which unfortunately puts Alida in an awkward position.

Day 12 - Alida gets some unsolicited advice at the gym…and makes it known that it’s unwanted.

Day 13 - It’s Egg Day. Claudia ages up to a young adult and faces the realities involved with moving out of the group home and being on her own.

Day 14 - Alida faces her own fears involved with aging out of foster care. Later, she finds Michael in another potentially awkward situation.

Day 15 - It’s “Sun”-day and Claudia’s last day in the group home.

Day 16 - Raul sets up a meeting with Robert Beasley and talks Alida into completing her part of the plan.

Day 17 - After the meeting with Mr. Beasley takes a turn for the worse…Alida is forced to deal with the consequences of her actions.

Day 18 - Alida tries to avoid both Mama Nadine and Raul…later she and Michael make plans to reinvent themselves. Twin girls move into the home. Alida and Mama Nadine have a much-needed talk.

Day 19 - Alida finally forgives Raul after he ages up. Mama Nadine takes everyone to Oasis Springs Pool to celebrate Raul and Darwin’s birthdays.

Day 20 - Raul moves out. Alida is discouraged after her last meeting with her social worker.

Day 21 - A trip to Strangerville gives Alida the hope that she’s been looking for.

Generation 1a - Alida's adult years, coming up!
Builds-Banner-1024x156.png

Find me on YouTube and on my website - mysimsloveaffair.com. I post stories, legacies and builds! 🥰
Post edited by diego2memphis on

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I've binge read up to day 6 so far. I wanted to come in here and say: "Your story is awesome!" Now, I'm heading back in to read more. :smiley:
  • diego2memphisdiego2memphis Posts: 575 Member
    Rawla wrote: »
    I've binge read up to day 6 so far. I wanted to come in here and say: "Your story is awesome!" Now, I'm heading back in to read more. :smiley:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it. Links to the chapters for Alida's adult years coming up next!

Find me on YouTube and on my website - mysimsloveaffair.com. I post stories, legacies and builds! 🥰
    edited October 2021
    Alida-Banks-1-a.png?w=960&ssl=1

Alida is all grown up now. As a former foster child forced to grow up quick…Alida’s whole goal is to go beyond just ‘surviving.’ She wants to build the Banks name up as one of the most powerful sim families in the sim world. Even if that means getting it ‘out the mud’ by any means necessary…she’s determined to get there.

Below you will find the chapter summaries for Generation 1a…

Day 22 - Alida ages up and receives a very generous gift from Mama Nadine. She returns to Strangerville to look for a job and runs into a familiar face.

Day 23 - After doing the paperwork and moving into her house…Alida questions the purpose of adulthood.

Day 24 - Michael ages up and moves in. After their official name change…they are now known as Alida Banks and Michelle Blu.

Day 25 - Alida and Michelle discover a bubble lounge. Michelle goes on her first audition, and Alida runs into Q once again.

Day 26 - Alida puts into action her plan for how she and Michelle can make more money. Later, Michelle stars in her first commercial.

Day 27 - A spicy dream makes Alida’s morning a bit more interesting and leads to her spending time with Q.

Day 28 - Michelle helps Alida continue her programming courses and later goes on a date with a beguiling guy.

Day 29 - Michelle tells Alida about her new love. Later, her date with Roman ends unexpectedly.

Day 30 - Alida and Michelle engage in some girl talk, which leaves Alida wondering how Q feels about her.

Day 31 - Things take a turn for the worse with Michelle’s relationship. Alida comes up with a solution to make things right. Later, things heat up with Q.

Day 32 - Alida gets a few rude awakenings during Winterfest, one of which involves meeting Q’s mom for the first time.

Day 33 - Michelle once again proves that she’s an incredible friend. Alida spends some time at Q’s place.

Day 34 - After 20 years, Alida comes face to face with someone from her past.

Day 35 - Alida and Q spend a romantic New Year’s Eve together.

Day 36 - Q gets fed up after Alida continues to avoid telling him about her past. Later, she and the others surprise Mama Nadine for the New year.

Day 37 - Alida has a big secret that’s finally revealed…which leads to a heart-to-heart with Q.

Day 38 - Alida makes a decision about Q’s offer and later meets with her mother for the 2nd time.

Day 39 - Michelle finally gets her big break, and Alida moves out.

Day 40 - The first Banks Dynasty baby is born. Alida meets Q’s parents once again.

Day 41 - Lea comes to visit, and Alida offers her a chance to prove herself.

Day 42 - Peri ages up. Alida discovers that Q’s best friend happens to be her worst enemy.

Day 43 - Lea reveals a bit of her past, while Alida, Q, and Peri arrive in Sulani.

Day 44 - Alida receives something unexpected from Alice and later spends a day out in the sun with Q and Peri.

Day 45 - Q and Alida enjoy a bike ride around the island and later spends the day with Peri at the local Aquarium.

Day 46 - Q’s birthday leads to a substantial disagreement between the two women in his life. Alida and family visit Mama Nadine.

Day 47 - Q is ready to take a big step in his relationship with Alida.

Day 48 - It’s Alida and Q’s wedding day!

Day 49 - Peri ages up to a child, and the family spends their last day in Sulani at the beach.

Day 50 - Back in Oasis Springs, Peri is introduced to Grandma Lea. Alida ages up.

Day 51 - Peri starts her first day of school and shows signs of her unique view of the world.

Day 52 - Alida gets more insight into how Peri “feels” things.

Day 53 - Alida has a heart-to-heart with her mother and tries to complete a challenging freelance job.

Day 54 - It’s Spooky Day. Alida spends the first part of it at the spa with Michelle and later makes a potentially harmful decision.

Day 55 - Alida discovers the consequences of her actions and later meets up with her Fuller Group Home family in remembrance of Mama Nadine.

Day 56 - Still at odds with each other, Q and Alida meet up with Q’s family.

Day 57 - Although she and Q have made up, Alida fears that there are even more consequences to face. Michelle spends time with Peri and her other “nieces.”

Day 58 - Alida discovers what been making her feel ill, and later the family attends the Humor and Hijinx festival with Sophia and Duane.

Day 59 - Prosperity ages up to a teen and finds out that she’s going to be a big sister.

Day 60 - It’s Winterfest, and Q is working on a big surprise for Alida and the baby.

Day 61 - A new member of the Banks Dynasty is born, and Q’s surprise is revealed.

Day 62 - Q and Alida try to get used to having a new baby in the house. Peri makes a surprising discovery.

Day 63 - Merit ages up to a toddler. The family celebrates New Year’s eve at Michelle’s house party.

Day 64 - Alida wants to introduce her mother to Q’s parents on New Year’s Day…which leads to an interesting encounter.

Day 65 - The mothers-in-law meet, and Peri tries to make some progress on her lifetime aspiration.

Day 66 - Alida and Michelle arrange a play date for the babies; Peri confronts Byron.

Day 67 - Peri has a mood swing, and Lea lives it up in Sulani with Alice.

Day 68 - Byron asks Peri out on a date, but she insists that he meet her parents first.

Day 69 - Alida and Peri have ‘the talk’ before her date with Byron. Alida decides to make a significant change and later receives some bad news.

Day - 70 - It’s Merit’s birthday, and Alida tries to control her emotions the best she can. Peri and Byron make a promise to each other.

Day 71 - The family says goodbye to a family member and celebrate Q’s birthday. Peri meets Byron’s mom under very “familiar” circumstances.

Day 72 - Alida’s last thoughts as Generation 1 comes to an end.

Generation 2 - Links & part summaries coming soon!

edited October 2021
    Banks Dynasty – Strangerville Side Story Part Summaries

I normally don’t get to experience new game packs until I can figure out a way to make them fit into my story, but I’m doing something different this time around. While writing the Banks Dynasty…I’ll be doing shorter side stories from time to time to introduce new characters or to give more info on existing characters. Sometimes it’ll be obvious how it’ll all fit into the Banks Dynasty…but other times, like in this instance, you won’t know for quite a while how the character will fit in.

Quincy-Wade-Profile.png?w=800&ssl=1

My first side story will take place in Strangerville, a few years before Alida Tate is born, and will be told by Quincy Wade. Originally from the faraway town of Twinbrook (Sims 3) Quincy has recently joined the military career and has been assigned to the town of Strangerville. His orders aren’t exactly clear…so it’ll take a little investigating to find out exactly why he’s there.

I’m very excited about this, but if you’re not so excited…feel free to skip these posts.

Below you will find part summaries…

Part 1 - New military recruit, Quincy Wade, has been assigned to Strangerville for reasons he doesn’t quite understand. It doesn’t take long for him to learn how the town got its name.

Part 2 - Quincy takes his investigation a bit further…and meets a pretty stranger while he’s at it.

Part 3 - Quincy finally has enough evidence to unlock the big secret door in the lab.

Part 4 - Eliciting the help of key residents in town…Quincy works on ways of getting deeper into the lab.

Part 5 - As the bizarre plants and possessions spread, Quincy goes deeper into the lab and comes face to face with the cause.

Part 6 - In the finale…Quincy recruits help to destroy the source of Strangerville’s problems.

The End

Banks Dynasty – Nadine Fuller Side Story Part Summaries

There’s been a lot of mystery surrounding Mama Nadine and the large scar on her face. Alida, Raul, and Michael have gone out of their way to find out more about their beloved caretaker, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions.

Nadine-2.png?w=690&ssl=1

How did she go from being a well-loved celebrity to running a group home in Del Sol Valley? What happened between her and her fiancé /manager Robert Beasley? And who the heck is Maci? 

This very short story…seen through Nadine Fuller’s eyes (screenshots were taken using the Sims 4 first-person camera mode feature) will reveal more about her transition out of the entertainment business and into the hearts of the children she now cares for.

Below, you will find part summaries…

Part 1 - Nadine reflects back to the events that happened shortly after the incident that left a permanent scar on her face.

Part 2 - Nadine arrives at the lounge where she’ll be giving her first performance since the accident. Now back among fans and people who claim to be her friend, she questions the true cost of fame.

Part 3 - After giving the performance of a lifetime, Nadine makes a decision that affects the rest of her life.

Part 4 - Nadine gets a new start on the other side of town.

The End

edited March 2022
    Prosperity-Banks-2.1.png?w=960&ssl=1

Prosperity "Peri" Banks's growing up was a lot different than her mother, Alida's.  Peri had a privileged life growing up well-off in a two-parent family in Oasis Springs' suburbs. Everything is aligned to ensure that Peri has a promising future, but there's a rebellious streak and a unique way of "seeing" emotions in her that makes her feel like she always needs to do the unexpected. She can only hope that it all leads to the bright, "colorful" life that's she's seeking.

Below you will find the chapter summaries for Generation 2…

Day 1.2 - Peri ages up and receives a gift from her grandparents that can potentially cause some problems with Byron. Later, she and Byron decide to make their last night together worthwhile.

Day 2.2 - A conversation with Gran-Alice leads Peri to seek an alternative place to stay during her summer visit.

Day 3.2 - Peri wonders if she's made a mistake by moving out of her grandparent's house. Meanwhile, Alida ages up to an elder.

Day 4.2 - After Mr. C makes his opinion of her known, Peri decides to prove him wrong.

Day 5.2 - It's raining in Sulani, and Peri ends up spending the entire day and most of the night with Mr. C.

Day 6.2 - Peri spends the day with her grandparents. Later, things heat up for her in an unexpected way.

Day 7.2 - Peri confides in Wild and receives some very good advice, then decides to confront Mr. C.

Day 8.2 - Although she knows that she's in a bad situation, Peri can't help but test how much further she can push the limits.

Day 9.2 - Gran Alice swoops in for an intervention, helping Peri find her way back to where she belongs.

Day 10.2 - Things take an unexpected turn, and Peri finds an ally in Gran Alice.

Day 11.2 - It all hits the fan when Peri's family comes to Sulani after suffering a great loss.

Day 12.2 - The Banks/Wade family says goodbye to Gran Alice.

Day 13.2 - Peri gives Craig a chance to be in their baby's life before welcoming a new addition to the Banks Dynasty.

Day 14.2 - Peri arrives in Britechester to meet with Byron and take steps towards her new life.

Day 15.2 - Kai ages up, and Peri begins planning their move.

Day 16.2 - Peri and Kai move to Britechester.

Day 17.2 - Kai's first Winterfest is filled with surprises!

Day 18.2 - Peri finds some mysterious gifts on her porch.

Day 19.2 - There's another loss in the family. Peri finds it hard to balance her grief and take care of Kai at the same time.

Day 20.2 - Peri makes a drastic change to her look, and Merit (Peri's little brother) finally tells Roni how he feels.

Day 21.2 - Peri seeks out daycare for Kai and later receives an unexpected compliment.

Day 22.2 - Kai ages up to a child, and Peri begins her first day of college.

Day 23.2 - A gift from Craig leads to a much-needed conversation between Kai and Peri.

Day 24.2 - A <em>Donuts for Dads</em> event at school causes Kai to question why his dad isn't around.

Day 25.2 - Peri is surprised when she meets Kai's teacher, and later an unexpected visitor might be the perfect solution to Kai's problem.

Day 26. 2 - Peri completes her first term in college and then discovers a huge problem with one of her tenants.

Day 27.2 - After getting a new look, Peri spends a mother-son day with Kai.

Day 28.2 - Peri and Kai celebrate "Sun"-day with family, and later, Peri goes to a nightclub and runs into an unexpected sim.

Day 29.2 - Peri tells Mr. Washington about her crush on him and later weighs the cost of starting another relationship.

Day 30.2 - Peri ages up to an adult and begins to really feel the stress of her busy life.

Day 31. 2 - Peri discovers the real reason that Kai wants to visit Sulani.

Day 32.2 - Kai ages up to a teen. Alida and Michelle spend time in the neighborhood they grew up in.

Day 33.2 - Kai leaves for Sulani, and Peri meets up with Mr. Washington, who reveals something completely unexpected.

Day 34.2 - In Sulani, Kai carries out his mission, and later the Banks Dynasty loses its founder.

Day 35.2 - The Banks Dynasty suffers another loss. Peri sets on a mission to help Kai find his father.

Day 36.2 - The family says goodbye to Alida and Michelle.

Day 37.2 - Kai works on a school project, while Peri finds a potential new home in Windenburg.

Day 38.2 - Peri and Wild arrange for Kai to finally meet his father.

Day 39.2 - Kai throws a Spooky Day party, and Peri starts the process of purchasing a new home.

Day 40.2 - Peri and Kai get into an argument after Peri makes a miscalculated decision.

Day 41.2 - Peri finally says goodbye to college!

Day 42.2 - Kai hangs out with friends but later ends up questioning whether he can truly call them that.

Day 43.2 - The family packs up and moves to Windenburg.

Day 44.2 - Kai finishes high school, while Peri prepares for a romantic evening with Waddell.

Day 45.2 - Peri's last thoughts as Generation 2 comes to an end.

edited July 2023
    Kai-Summary.png?w=960&ssl=1

Kai Banks was raised by his single mother, Peri, who took care of him alone while working through college. His father, Craig, never showed any interest in ever wanting to get to know him. Kai has always been the “good” kid despite his circumstances, but there’s a lot of anger bubbling just under the surface of his seemingly “perfect” demeanor. As a young adult, he’ll have to deal with some of these unresolved emotions while navigating his way through life.

Below you will find the chapter summaries for Generation 3…

Day 1.3 - Kai planned on having a quiet, low-key birthday, but the day has many surprises for him.

Day 2.3 - Q tries to cope with his loss, and Kai possibly discovers something new about himself.

Day 3.3 - Q takes a trip to Willow Creek accompanied by someone unexpected.

Day 4.3 - It's New Year's Eve, and Kai is determined to make his resolution come true; later, Peri and Waddell finally define their relationship.

Day 5.3 - Kai moves into student housing and goes out on a date with Annette.

Day 6.3 - Kai finally works up the nerve to introduce himself to a very special young lady.

Day 7.3 - After learning that there’s more to the student center, Kai makes a potential new friend and finally progresses with Melisa.

Day 8.3 - The Banks Dynasty suffers a significant, unexpected loss, but Kai gains a good friend.

Day 9.3 - Kai completes his resolution and almost gets caught in a compromising position.

Day 10.3 - At Quincy’s funeral, Kai learns about his family’s history and later meets up with his friends at the bluffs.

Day 11.3 - Kai gets a new roommate and Peri ages up.

Day 12.3 - Unexpected bad news threatens Kai’s plans with Melisa.

Day 13.3 - Kai finishes up his first term and gets some unexpected news from Peri.

Day 14.3 - A new Banks baby is born. Kai faces his potential future.

Day 15.3 - Kai throws a keg party.

Day 16.3 - Kai sets things straight with his friend, Lil.

Day 17.3 - A visit to Windenburg reveals some changes within the Banks family.

Day 18.3 - Kai meets Me-Me’s family.

Day 19.3 - The families gather to celebrate Me-Me’s graduation.

Day 20.3 - Kai finishes his term and joins Me-Me and her family in Mt. Komorebi.

Day 21.3 - Kai spends the first day of vacation, in Mt. Komorebi, with Me-Me and her family.

Day 22.3 - Me-Me’s clumsiness gets in the way of Kai’s plans for the day.

Day 23.3 - With Lia’s help, Kai tries to find the perfect place to propose to Me-Me.

Day 24. 3 - Kai and Me-Me move in together, Kai learns more about his grandmother, Alida.

Day 25.3 - Wedding plans are underway.

Day 26.3 - It’s Kai and Melisa’s wedding day!

Day 27.3 - The day is full of surprises: Kai and Me-Me get a helpful wedding gift, Lia meets an intriguing guy, and the night ends even more unexpectedly.

Day 28.3 - Me-Me begins her first day of work and Kai begins preparing for Winterfest.

Day 29.3 - Kai and Me-Me host their first Winterfest and make a big announcement.

Day 30.3 - Merit proposes one final time, while Kai and Me-Me try to come up with baby names.

Day 31.3 - A new baby is born into the Banks Dynasty. Kai ages up and Peri has a warning for him and Me-Me.

Day 32.3 - The family celebrates New Year’s Eve and Kai’s graduation.

Day 33.3 - Wade ages up to a toddler, and later, Merit and Roni finally tie the knot.

Day 34.3 - Kai tries to come up with a special way to celebrate Me-Me’s birthday. Later, Lia makes a very big decision.

Day 35.3 - Peri loses her companion and Kai comes up with a plan to ensure that she won’t spend the rest of her life lonely.

Day 36.3 - Peri says her final goodbyes to Waddell and makes an important decision regarding her future.

Day 37.3 - Me-Me and Kai take advantage of free babysitting and a day off from work.

Day 38.3 - Kai learns a little about his father’s parents after a visit to town and Peri runs into an old boyfriend.

Day 39.3 - Baby number two is born. Peri is a big help but is a little disappointed when her plans for Wade’s birthday party fall through.

Day 40.3 - Wade ages up and Me-Me accuses Kai of flirting.

Day 41.3 - Mason ages up and the family starts their summer vacation in Tartosa.

Day 42.3 - Kai and the family enjoy a full day at the beach; and Me-Me’s sister, Lia, shares some good news.

Day 43.3 - Bad weather causes the family to end their vacation early, but there are several surprises waiting for them at home.

Day 44.3 - Dub leaves for his first day of school and Me-Me gives Kai some good news.

Day 45.3 - Kai and his friend, Mo, begin training for their trip up Mt. Komorebi. Mase meets a potential friend.

Day 46.3 - Lia gets married and Kai adds a new addition to the farm.

Day 47.3 - A new Banks baby is born. Jalisa and Merlin spend time with their grandchildren.

Day 48.3 - Mase ages up to a child. Kai and his friend, Mo, continue their training, while Mo’s daughter, Perla spends time with Dub and Mase.

Day 49.3 - Baby Dray ages up, and later, Peri gives Kai some heavy news.

Day 50.3 - Dub ages up to a teen, and Kai figures it’s time to have a serious talk with the boys.

Day 51.3 - Dub begins his first day of high school, and the family spends quality time together during Spooky Fest.

Day 52.3 - Peri begins to accept the inevitable, and Me-Me decides that Dub is ready for his own bedroom.

Day 53.3 - The Banks family wakes up to face a devastating loss, which causes Mase to develop fears about what could happen in the near future.

Day 54.3 - The family gathers for Peri’s memorial service. Later, they spend time with Me-Me’s family, and Jalisa gives Me-Me and Kai an idea of how to spend their anniversary.

Day 55.3 - Dub and Mase compete for their friend Perla’s attention.

Day 56.3 - Dray ages up and Kai discovers a storage unit that may give him insight into his father’s family.

Day 57.3 - The Banks family gathers to celebrate Winterfest. Kai successfully finds a fourth member for his climbing team.

Day 58.3 - Mase ages up to a teen hours before Kai ventures out to achieve a long-term goal.

Day 59.3 - Kai’s trip ends suddenly when he and Stef receive some bad news.

Day 60.3 - The family receives visitors, and an invitation to the prom leads to some disgruntled feelings among the Banks boys.

Day 61.3 - Me-Me spends the day with Jalisa, then gets some very unexpected news from her sister Lia.

Day 62.3 - The new day brings a great career opportunity for Me-Me and a change of perspective for Dub.

Day 63.3 - Me-Me tries to cheer up her sister, Lia after Lia receives some very unexpected news; and later, Kai ages up to an elder.

Day 64. 3 - Just an ordinary day for the Banks Family.

Day 65. 3 -Me-Me meets her new nieces and nephew while Kai spends quality time with the boys.

Day 66.3 - The Banks Family experiences another loss, and Dub makes a disappointing decision.

Day 67.3 - Kai’s final words as Generation 3 comes to an end.

Banks Generation 4 - Starts Here!

edited October 2021
    Screenshot-9701.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Kai planned on having a quiet, low-key birthday, but the day has many surprises for him.

Banks Dynasty - Day 1.3

edited October 2021
    Screenshot-10001.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Q tries to cope with his loss, and Kai possibly discovers something new about himself.

Banks Dynasty – Day 2.3

edited October 2021
    Screenshot-10610.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Q takes a trip to Willow Creek accompanied by someone unexpected.

Banks Dynasty – Day 3.3

edited October 2021
    Screenshot-11173.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

It's New Year's Eve, and Kai is determined to make his resolution come true; later, Peri and Waddell finally define their relationship.

Banks Dynasty – Day 4.3

edited October 2021
    Screenshot-11557.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Kai moves into student housing and goes out on a date with Annette.

Banks Dynasty – Day 5.3

edited October 2021
    Screenshot-11772.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Kai finally works up the nerve to introduce himself to a very special young lady.

Banks Dynasty – Day 6.3

You can learn more about this special lady and her family background here: 28 Blind Dates Challenge

Screenshot-11934.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

After learning that there’s more to the student center, Kai makes a potential new friend and finally progresses with Melisa.

Banks Dynasty – Day 7.3

Screenshot-12176.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

The Banks Dynasty suffers a significant, unexpected loss, but Kai gains a good friend.

Banks Dynasty – Day 8.3

Screenshot-12269.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Kai completes his resolution and almost gets caught in a compromising position.

Banks Dynasty – Day 9.3

Screenshot-12483.png?w=1920&ssl=1

At Quincy’s funeral, Kai learns about his family’s history and later meets up with his friends at the bluffs.

Banks Dynasty – Day 10.3

Screenshot-12594.png?w=1920&ssl=1

Kai gets a new roommate and Peri ages up.

Banks Dynasty – Day 11.3

Screenshot-12846.png?w=1920&ssl=1

Unexpected bad news threatens Kai’s plans with Melisa.

Banks Dynasty – Day 12.3

Screenshot-13004.png?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

Kai finishes up his first term and gets some unexpected news from Peri.

Banks Dynasty – Day 13.3

Screenshot-13207.png?w=1920&ssl=1

A new Banks baby is born. Kai faces his potential future.

Banks Dynasty – Day 14.3

Screenshot-13307.png?w=1920&ssl=1

Kai throws a keg party.

Banks Dynasty – Day 15.3

Screenshot-13367.png?w=1920&ssl=1

Kai sets things straight with his friend, Lil.

Banks Dynasty – Day 16.3

edited January 2022
    Screenshot-13462.png?w=1920&ssl=1

A visit to Windenburg reveals some changes within the Banks family.

Banks Dynasty – Day 17.3

edited January 2022
    Screenshot-13687.png?w=1920&ssl=1

Kai meets Me-Me’s family. (Note: You can get to know them more in this thread- 28 Blind Dates)

Banks Dynasty – Day 18.3