Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

French Tip Nails <3 (Please redownload after 30/11 update)

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Good morning from New Zealand simmers <3 I am happy to say that the short, long and default french tip nails are still working after the download of Wedding stories and today's update ;)

Fabulous! I have stupidly fast growing, hard nails in RL and used to keep them more pointedly round for years and years but when they get too long they hinder my typing (especially on my phone) so the last year I have cut and manicure them square-ish, which is much more keyboard/phone button friendly .... but I love having the option of having both your set of nails and the square default nails in my game.

SO .... TYSM for sharing/updating your nails!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Fabulous! I have stupidly fast growing, hard nails in RL and used to keep them more pointedly round for years and years but when they get too long they hinder my typing (especially on my phone) so the last year I have cut and manicure them square-ish, which is much more keyboard/phone button friendly .... but I love having the option of having both your set of nails and the square default nails in my game.

SO .... TYSM for sharing/updating your nails!

Its a huge pleasure, so happy you like them <3

Hi Simmers, they are all still working after today's update :)
    Nqkl63k.png
    d6Xg6pB.png
    Both the short and long french tips still working after the 31 March 2022 update ;)
    UDioLyO.png
    ZC3iKnc.png
    Hi Simmers, sorry for the late delay, thankfully everything is still working after the 27 April update :)

Long french tips
    3F61JkT.png

Short french tips
    Jp15AHr.png
    Hi there simmers. The long and short French tip nails are still working after today's pronoun update :)
    Kg3vxGj.png
    nlTGJiJ.png
    Good evening from New Zealand simmers <3 Just wanted to let you all know, I have installed the two new kits and tested my French tip nails and they are still working <3

Long (ps love this new dress from the kit)
    HRX2mET.png

Short
    fdXBEUI.png
    Hi there, the long and the short French tip nails are still working after today's big update.
    rUtRREI.png
    vq62gTp.png
    Hi all <3 Just popping in to let you know that your sims can still have beautiful long and short French tip nails, they are both still working after today's big update ;)

YMJtMq7.png
    v9rBqJ6.png
    Hi there simmers. I have just tested and the Long and short French tip nails are still working after installing and playing the Highschool expansion pack ;)

4vh1Ve0.png
    Fsj3jd3.png
    Good morning from New Zealand simmers :) I am very happy to let you know that I tested the Long and short French tip nails and they are all still working after the aging fix update we had today. Happy simming <3

WbCYcLp.png
    kmzQ639.png
    Good morning simmers. I have tested the Long and the short French tip nails after the update we got this morning. I am happy to let you know that they are still working <3

WjAtddq.png
    hUiuqGg.png
    Good afternoon simmers, I have just installed the first fits kit and is happy to let you know that both the short and long French tip nails are still working with no issues :)

FV62a5a.png
    cvTXnVL.png
    Good evening simmers <3 I am very happy to let you all know that the long and short French tip nails are still working after today's update the 14th September ;)

NYHEZIM.png
    AWjk0uo.png
    Hi there simmers, the long and short french tip nails are still working after the October 11th update, sorry for the late reply, we were away on holiday ;)

MTHQ1LN.png
    Kr47vWr.png
    Good evening from New Zealand simmers <3 The long and short French tip nails are both still working after the update we got on the 1 November ;)

SPnk14y.png
    6y6uu2M.png
    Hi there Simmers.

My laptop has died a blue screen death after 6 years. I am saving up to take it to Dell to see if they can rescue it. Until then I am unable to test the Long and short French tip nails every time as I usually do after an update or new pack like the two new kits we have now. I do apologize for that. As soon as my laptop is fixed, I will download the new packs and updates and test as soon as I am able too. For now, I ask that if any of you do use my French tips to please just pop in here and let others know if it is still working or not, that would be greatly appreciated <3

Thanks Melanie (aka mcrudd)
    Happy simming all :)
    edited November 2022
    Hi there simmers <3 I am back (touch wood) so far so good. I have tested my Long and short french tip nails and they are both working after the installation of the two new kits as well as the big gallery update we had ;)

aCStfAl.png
    bFen8Eo.png
    edited January 2023
    French tip and Longer French tip nails are now on Overwolf Curseforge <3

French tips
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/create-a-sim/french-tip-nails
    vqWAwyc.png

Longer French tips
    https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/create-a-sim/longer-french-tip-nails
    Li3VL3H.png
    Short and long French tip nails still working after 31 January 2023 update <3

wuiBD4p.png
    xhpiKNu.png
    Hi there simmers. The long and short French tip nails are working after today's infants update <3

4vx24T5.png
    w0Nl1na.png
    Long and Short French tip nails are still working after today's spring kits update <3

ZgoeetZ.png

qil54Gy.png
    Hi there simmers <3 The Short and long French tip nails are still working after today's Grunge and Book nook update :)

Ki1MMUI.png

QVfj7Ex.png
    The French tips and Longer French tips are still working after today's gallery update.

XStbQW5.png

BBgo2g5.png
    Hi simmers the French tip nails and longer French tip nails are still working after today's horse ranch update.
    bMGQ09c.png
    tNl9sRH.png