Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day Did you know:

2...Next

Comments

• DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,943 Member
    edited September 2021
    FarmerJei wrote: »
    Did you know if you have your sim get a deep massage, they'll be late to a wellness class across the hall and not be able to participate. Then if you send your sim home because they missed the class, they'll slowly walk home if the spa is in the same neighborhood.

that sounds like its based on your gameplay, if you chose to do the massage around when the class was going to start.. then yes you will "be late"

She was finished with her massage and the class hadn't started. She was walking very slow after her massage. I didn't have her get a standard massage I had her get the last one on the list. The one after the stone massage.

ETA.. I'm also not saying it's a bug. The description of the massage, said something like she would be really relaxed after.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    The cucumber drink gives a focused moodlet so is ideal to have before yoga.

is this ordered at the bar? or with the new fridge?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

@PastelMermaid The new fridge.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

@PastelMermaid The new fridge.

And to add its under quick meal.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    I read in another spa day thread that toddlers can play on yoga mats, I haven’t tested it yet though.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    If a sim shows up to a community lot wearing a facemask, other sims gasp in disbelief.
  • Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    The song from the spa day refresh trailer is on the Hip Hop Radio Station we got with Get Famous and it's in simmish.

Are you sure? Does it have a different name or artist in game? I have all the packs and I couldn't see it on any station @catloverplayer
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    The song from the spa day refresh trailer is on the Hip Hop Radio Station we got with Get Famous and it's in simmish.

Are you sure? Does it have a different name or artist in game? I have all the packs and I couldn't see it on any station @catloverplayer

I found it.