Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Sept ’21 Spa Day Refresh and later-September PatchesNOTE:This thread is no longer updated. The next thread is at https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/993732/broken-updated-mods-cc-sept-21-spa-day-refresh-patch/p1
This topic is for collecting reports on mod and custom content status after the September 7, 2021, Spa Day Refresh patch and the September 21, 2021 patch. Feature updates are not reported here. See below for a link to where to find those. If you haven't played since before 2021, please consider using only mods reported fine or updated this year.
A few notes to keep this thread helpful for others and manageable for me:
- Please keep discussion to reports of broken or updated mods and CC.
- Please test mods before you report them broken. See the instructions below. When you report them broken, please tell me how they are broken and how you tested. I also don't include non-public mods here.
- Please don’t ask about mods that haven’t been reported yet — if it’s not listed here, we either don’t know yet or it’s content we can’t report on here.
- Please don’t ask which of your mods is broken; this is not a support thread. Use the lists to remove and updated mods. You might also need to go to the previous list; a link is below. If that doesn’t help, instructions for the 50-50 method of isolating broken content are below. If you need support, use the links to the Discord support servers below.
- Please don’t report mods as working unless you are the creator or have a direct report from the creator. Thanks!
GAME-RATED CONTENT ONLY: Mods that breaks the T game rating cannot be discussed or named in these official forums
and will not be included in my list. Do not ask about or report on any of them here — it’s against forum rules. There are other places on the internet where things like that can be discussed. Please note that some creators and links are off-limits here as well for this and related reasons.
REPORTING BROKEN MODS: Before reporting a mod is broken, test it
- Back up your saves in case you save over or corrupt a favorite file while you’re testing.
- Remove everything from your Mods folder except the mod being tested and, if you’re looking for a last exception (LE) to be generated, TwistedMexi’s Better Exceptions and/or the core MC Command Center files. If you need help reading an LE, please head to the Deaderpool or Sims After Dark server on Discord.
- Delete the localthumbcache file.
- Open your game and test to see if the mod is doing what it should. If it’s still broken, please let me know! Tell me how it’s broken and how you tested it, and let the creator know too.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
IndexBroken Mods & ToolsOutdated/No Longer Needed ModsMods & Tools Confirmed by the Creator as FineUpdated Mods & Tools
- batches from LittleMsSam, Bienchen, and adeepindigo, Coolspear, IlkaVelle, SimularityBroken CCUpdated CC