Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cars Hint in the new Spa Day Refresh Trailer?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xDL-cFvzd4Q&ab_channel=TheSims

I was watching the trailer for Spa Day and at 00:40 we can see Iggy Pancakes wearing a cars printed onesie

The-Sims-4-Spa-Day-Refresh-Official-Trailer-124.jpg

I find it odd that of all the toddler clothing available in the game (even with just the basegame) they pick that one in that specific swatch.

What do you all think? Is it a hint or a stretch?

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I personally don't think it's a hint but I'm always happy to be proven wrong when it comes to speculation and "hints".
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    Agreed. The theme of cars are pretty common amongst items aimed at baby boys. I myself had plenty when I was very young.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited September 2021
    I find it rather vague because it's nothing unusual with toddler clothing with car themes, but I guess one thing that does reinforce that it could be a hint is because Iggy was involved in the Cottage Living hint which was the play tent who had a farm theme so maybe they are using Iggy again.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited September 2021
    logion wrote: »
    Iggy was involved in the Cottage Living hint which was the play tent who had a farm theme so maybe they are using Iggy again.
    Good point.
    *hopes to see Iggy next in a van, wearing werewolf patterned hoodie*

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited September 2021
    For me it was the choice of song, and how they edited things, and how out of place it was for a spa pack. Like when the sims slammed their butts down and the editing highlighted the "beep beep" part. Also the lyrics in that part of the song talk about her best friend not needing a ride cause she has her own car.

The rest of the song they didnt feature gets specific about car brands hahahaha and in the official music video they're twerking on and in a car which is basically going to be me when the update officially drops. In that scene with the car they have nails very appropropriate for the new spa update too hahahaha
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Iggy was involved in the Cottage Living hint which was the play tent who had a farm theme so maybe they are using Iggy again.
    Good point.

*...on his way to be front man for his band's latest gig.*
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2021
    I wonder if there’ll be more hints in the new item descriptions…??? I sure hope so!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Good point.

There is a wolf (and fox) patterned hoodie and shoes in the game but it's not base game. I think it's either Parenthood or Toddler Stuff. But if Parenthood is also in line for a refresh...
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    I hope Parenthood is next in line for a refresh for gameplay
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Nope, nope, definitely not. These toddler sleepwear has been ever since toddlers were added.

Well, actually I don't know anything about Iggy Pancakes.