Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy hints?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    I really hope so, my fairy Sim can finally actually be one, instead of a spellcaster in a costume. :|
    As far as gameplay.. I’d love to see low flying, becoming tiny, exclusive to fairies magic, and a bunch of mischief interactions ranging from silly to evil! >:)
    I’d also love to see a refresh for the other occults, especially for children & toddlers.

I hope by low flying it means they will fly slightly overhead of regular sims. I hated how in TS3 they had "flying" that was basically ghost floating.
    I would prefer actual flying, but I know how things go with this game. I really just mean flying that’s visible during gameplay, not up off screen like the brooms.
    I wish they would add werewolves. I know a lot of people want fairies but I wonder if most of them are really young? (Not trying to offend, fairies are super cool) but wanting them so much? Fairies probably will only have wings and some magic, so is mostly Spellcasters with cc wings which is why I don't get why people want it so much. But just in case anyone hasn't heard about this mod (sorry ps players) there's a mod called fairies Vs witches that you will love if you want fairies!

No offense taken but speaking for myself, young I am not (parent to a teen for reference). Mods are great and I do use them, but they aren’t for everyone. Fairies worked out just fine in TS3, so I’m sure they can be made unique for TS4 as well.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I'll be down for just about ANY occult lifestate! My hopes are for Werewolves with fairies being a close second, but ANYTHING will do! What do we have to do for some occult attention around here?

Honestly, same. At this point I would welcome ANY new occult.
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    IObelle wrote: »
    Paralee wrote: »
    Its possible but tbh Vampires is getting pretty old now and is probably going to be refreshed sooner than many other packs. Claw nails could just as easily be for that too cause i dont know how else they would refresh that.

Are they really going to refresh all the packs? I just feel like vampires are good the way they are.

I'm not sure if they're going to refresh all the packs or not. But I would like to see Vampires get un-nerfed and perhaps a lot challenge to allow break-ins again?
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Its possible but tbh Vampires is getting pretty old now and is probably going to be refreshed sooner than many other packs. Claw nails could just as easily be for that too cause i dont know how else they would refresh that.

Are they really going to refresh all the packs? I just feel like vampires are good the way they are.

I'm not sure if they're going to refresh all the packs or not. But I would like to see Vampires get un-nerfed and perhaps a lot challenge to allow break-ins again?
    Lot challenges would be perfect for occult packs!
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited September 2021

They said in the stream they are going over each one, including the Cottage Living pack that just came out. They specifically named CL too so I would assume if they are going to eventually refresh a pack they literally just put out they will probably give Vampires something too.

I'm assuming they will give claws to Vampires since they do need them if they're gonna have the claw swiping animation they do, and body hair will likely be the update for Werewolves.
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    the blue glittery stuff on the bushes does feel magical so I do think it is with fairies in mind

but not sure if its hint towards how soon they are coming though...
    could still be ages to wait and they just thought of adding that now for when there is actually fairies...
    i mean we had fairy statues and all before and they still haven't come to the game
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    Haven't anyone else had the interaction on the future cube to try and contact fairies? It's weird if it's only me, could someone else try?
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Haven't anyone else had the interaction on the future cube to try and contact fairies? It's weird if it's only me, could someone else try?

There's an interaction to ask about sprites but it refers to the sprites from Discover University. It told me they were sleeping right now.
  • Options
    IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    There's an interaction to ask about sprites but it refers to the sprites from Discover University. It told me they were sleeping right now.
    Oh! This must be because my game isn't in english!
    Sprite is translated into the word for fairy, in my language. So it's not a hint then, I suppose.
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    Oh! This must be because my game isn't in english!
    Sprite is translated into the word for fairy, in my language. So it's not a hint then, I suppose.

I thought it might have to do with the language. Anyway, I don't think that is a hint for fairies but I do think they are coming soon (I hope!).
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Ok, here's all the Fairy hints since the beginning:
    1. Hidden Fairy World Sylan Glen in Base 2014
    2. Fairy Statue in Vampires 2017
    3. Fairy Familiars in Realm of Magic 2019
    4. Hidden Sprites in Discover University 2019
    5. Henford in Cottage Living 2021

So, who knows when we will actually finally have Fairy sims in the game?