Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy hints?

Comments

• gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    I hope it's a hint, I miss playing with fairies in sims 3 they were my favorite
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I always though Fairies would fit in Henford also. ;)

I think bramblewood is specifically designed to be a good starting point for fairies. There is even the fairy maze with the snail. Maybe the game pack will only include a hidden fairy world like the realm of magic so they made sure they give us a fairy starter neighboorhood.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I would love to have some occult news.

I keep seeing hints for fairies everywhere, hopeful thinking. And since I never use makeup on sims nails will be perfect claws for future werewolves.

Still having a great time with my hens and little farm so the gaming is good. We will see how long we will have to wait this time.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    One of the Yoga Mat skins in the Refresh - they even show it in the trailer! - is a design with the phases of the moon... That just screams Werewolf, to me.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Oh, I hope you're right @Loanet? I so want Werewolves in Sims 4.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If we get Werewolves, we'll probably get Lunar Cycles in our calendar - which could be used in many ways, including in Realm Of Magic.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes please! :p
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    They have been adding pictures with lunar cycles since at least realm of magic. I wouldn't be too sure that hairy beasts are coming soon.
    edited September 2021
    I think either fairy's or Werewolf's are coming soon but maybe that's just wishful thinking still I think a game pack in October would be prefect
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I'll be down for just about ANY occult lifestate! My hopes are for Werewolves with fairies being a close second, but ANYTHING will do! What do we have to do for some occult attention around here?
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    edited September 2021
    I'd prefer fairies first, but whatever we get (IF we get any this year), I just hope we don't have to wait years for the next one. I need both fairies and werewolves to complete my world. But I'm not looking for hints for anything anymore. Either they tell us upfront what they'll do, or I'll just wait.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    In my game I had two sims with future cubes, and both of them had the option to try and contact fairies on them.
    The answer my sims got was that the fairies wasn't ready to take contact yet, or something like that.

And maybe the addition of nails in the spa day update is a hint for werewolves, since they have claws.

Plantsims are the lifestate I want to come back the most, though.
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
    In my game I had two sims with future cubes, and both of them had the option to try and contact fairies on them.
    The answer my sims got was that the fairies wasn't ready to take contact yet, or something like that me really if so that's might be a big hint I hope your right
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited September 2021
    IObelle wrote: »
    The answer my sims got was that the fairies wasn't ready to take contact yet, or something like that.

And maybe the addition of nails in the spa day update is a hint for werewolves, since they have claws.

Plantsims are the lifestate I want to come back the most, though.

Its possible but tbh Vampires is getting pretty old now and is probably going to be refreshed sooner than many other packs. Claw nails could just as easily be for that too cause i dont know how else they would refresh that.
    Post edited by Paralee on
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    A question to all of you who want fairies, what kind of gameplay would come with that pack?! As for werewolves I think that would require an upgrade to vampires would come with such a pack so we bet the rivalry between the two species.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    A question to all of you who want fairies, what kind of gameplay would come with that pack?! As for werewolves I think that would require an upgrade to vampires would come with such a pack so we bet the rivalry between the two species.

Werewolves v. Vampires only really became a major thing in the 90's. It appeared in a few other sources before that, but mostly as a "this vampire doesn't like that werewolf" thing rather than a clash of supernatural types. Or at most an extension of Dracula's ability to control wolves. So an upgrade of Vampires to include the rivalry isn't strictly necessary. I wouldn't say no, but I don't need it either.

As for Fairies, the gameplay I'd really like is kinda outside the scope of an add-on for the Sims, so I'll take hovering (no routing fails if there's something on the floor), a couple different flavors of elemental magic, and glamour (which in practice would be a lot like Alien disguises) And the rest of the Fairy budget going in to different Faerie shapes, rather than just wing types. :wink:
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited September 2021
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'd say that the biggest problem with Werewolves is that if you have werewolves, you need lunar cycles, right?

I want lunar cycles...

I want MY WEREWOLVES! *growls*

The Werewolf mod stopped working some patches ago. *sniffs*
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    edited September 2021
    I so hope we do get Warewolves, I am an Occult type player and warewolves and fairies would be something I would be down for aneytime but you naver know what's next that's the fun part still if we get werewolves or fairies this year I'll be vary happy
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    edited September 2021
    After the refresh of Spa Day, I have the below speculations regarding occults:

- When EA is going to refresh Vampires, then werewolves may come soon
    - When EA is going to refresh Realm of Magic, then fairies may come soon
    - When EA is going to refresh StrangVille, then zombies may come soon
    - When EA is going to refresh Parenthood, then imagine friends may come soon - I hope we can get them through the refresh
    - When EA is going to refresh Discover University, then servos may have their human skin
    - When EA is going to refresh Get to Work, then aliens may have better CAS function like Vampires
    - When EA is going to refresh Seasons, then plantsims may become permanent (at least like Vampires or Spellcasters, the genes of plantsims can b/f to their kids)

I don't know whether EA will refresh stuff packs in future, if they want to do so, I wish they can refresh the Paranormal and improve the function and offspring of ghosts like Sims 3 - then our sims can have ghost babies

What else? Will elf, genie or big foot come? :D

Hope my dream can come true :D
    Post edited by Arca on
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I really hope so, my fairy Sim can finally actually be one, instead of a spellcaster in a costume. :|
    As far as gameplay.. I’d love to see low flying, becoming tiny, exclusive to fairies magic, and a bunch of mischief interactions ranging from silly to evil! >:)
    I’d also love to see a refresh for the other occults, especially for children & toddlers.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    I really hope so, my fairy Sim can finally actually be one, instead of a spellcaster in a costume. :|
    As far as gameplay.. I’d love to see low flying, becoming tiny, exclusive to fairies magic, and a bunch of mischief interactions ranging from silly to evil! >:)
    I’d also love to see a refresh for the other occults, especially for children & toddlers.

I hope by low flying it means they will fly slightly overhead of regular sims. I hated how in TS3 they had "flying" that was basically ghost floating.
    I really hope so, my fairy Sim can finally actually be one, instead of a spellcaster in a costume me too Also the Fairy house need's to come back
  • aliceciprianoalicecipriano Posts: 7 New Member
    I wish they would add werewolves. I know a lot of people want fairies but I wonder if most of them are really young? (Not trying to offend, fairies are super cool) but wanting them so much? Fairies probably will only have wings and some magic, so is mostly Spellcasters with cc wings which is why I don't get why people want it so much. But just in case anyone hasn't heard about this mod (sorry ps players) there's a mod called fairies Vs witches that you will love if you want fairies!
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited September 2021
    Loanet wrote: »
    Why can't PlantSims come first? I'm not saying this to the Devs. I'm saying this to EA. How about, next time you consider your budget, considering us as PLAYERS, not PAYERS.

We're pretty much both.
    Arca wrote: »
    After the refresh of Spa Day, I have the below speculations regarding occults:

- When EA is going to refresh Vampires, then werewolves may come soon
    - When EA is going to refresh Realm of Magic, then fairies may come soon
    - When EA is going to refresh StrangVille, then zombies may come soon
    - When EA is going to refresh Parenthood, then imagine friends may come soon - I hope we can get them through the refresh
    - When EA is going to refresh Discover University, then servos may have their human skin
    - When EA is going to refresh Get to Work, then aliens may have better CAS function like Vampires
    - When EA is going to refresh Seasons, then plantsims may become permanent (at least like Vampires or Spellcasters, the genes of plantsims can b/f to their kids)

I don't know whether EA will refresh stuff packs in future, if they want to do so, I wish they can refresh the Paranormal and improve the function and offspring of ghosts like Sims 3 - then our sims can have ghost babies

What else? Will elf, genie or big foot come? :D

Hope my dream can come true :D

Listen Up EA ^This^ is the content I will pay for, Not your stupid knitting, laundry or Eco garbage, I'm not getting enough of the content I paid for, Me and my money will have take our business elsewhere perhaps Paralives will cater to our supernatural needs.
  • IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    edited September 2021
    Paralee wrote: »
    Its possible but tbh Vampires is getting pretty old now and is probably going to be refreshed sooner than many other packs. Claw nails could just as easily be for that too cause i dont know how else they would refresh that.

Are they really going to refresh all the packs? I just feel like vampires are good the way they are.
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4