Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Del Sol Valley Beach neighborhood

Hi,

The Beach Boardwalk neighborhood is missing in Del Sol Valley, it would be nice to add it with beach apartments.

Not all the actors have the funds to buy a house at the beginning of their career.

6BtAu7J.png

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    This would have made this a great pack for me.
    Instead it feels sort of mediocre.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    I agree fully about need of beach side neighborhood and i think it should be like modern houses lots but less expensive and smaller than hill

it just makes no sense to switch from cheapside to hills instantly and most of my celebs really ain't that into either neighborhood lifestyle theyre more casual but wealthy

but realistically speaking i wouldn't really need more mansion lots or cheapside lots or boulevard lots

the spot on the hill road does look like its supposed to have lot though which is strange and i wouldn't mind having actual lot there

and id probably divide the big lot on cheapside by 3 cause thats how the driveways go and itd just make so much more sense to live on cheapside if you didnt have to be freaking millionaire to afford it + it doesn't really feel like spot for venue either

I also wish the actor career lot didn't have to be quite so hidden like sometimes you just take your manager with you or such and... i just wish i could bring some sims with me to work. bring ya kid to work day eh.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Imagine they actually gave us worlds big enough to tell the stories we want I'm so tired of being punished because they want to keep this game low end by barely adding any content in expansions not once have I experienced lag in any world including Windenburg its not like its open world we load one lot at a time.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 292 Member
    edited August 2021
    Hi,

The Beach Boardwalk neighborhood is missing in Del Sol Valley, it would be nice to add it with beach apartments.

Not all the actors have the funds to buy a house at the beginning of their career.

6BtAu7J.png
    Fully would like this also really wish they would add more lots to the get to work Magnolia district or what it's called with all extra store and variations we could do. So we could have store and restaurants from dine out without having to resort to using residential lots for them.

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    At this point giving us so little lots is just Maxis being hateful towards us.
    Lu4ERme.gif