Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multiple Agatha Crumplebottoms and Agnes Crumplebottoms

1235...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    The Agnes Crumplebottom clones hangs out in City Living festivals & Snowy Escape festivals. Due to the fact that the clones extremely dislike romance the new S4 WS has no chance. Those poor couples.
  • RitaMaryRitaMary Posts: 51 Member
    Oh that explains it @EternalSunshine
  • RitaMaryRitaMary Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2022
    IMG-20220211-155459.jpg

Uh-oh, I tried that too @Manileno88
  • SimpleButtonSimpleButton Posts: 1 New Member
    I have at least 2 Agnes Crumplebottoms. They are looking very angry and dancing at my kid's birthday party.
    I'm not using any CC so...
  • CarpeNocheSimsCarpeNocheSims Posts: 158 Member
    edited October 2022
    Is this bug back? I never had it and now I do.

No, it's not mod related. I removed all mods, did a game repair, generated an entirely new TS4 folder and save and it still happened.

From what I can tell, it happens if you load any lot where the garden shop is located. The game generates a new Agnes/Agatha every single time instead of using the ones already in game. If you go to any other area in HoB that doesn't have the garden shop, it doesn't happen. It also generates multiple mayors, etc. All the sims that are part of HoB are generated multiple times.

GAH. Yet another unplayable world. Awesome.

Simvasion has made a mod to fix this and also explained why it started happening after the July 2022 patch. Do a search for villager NPC roles. Not sure if we can link it here or not.
    Post edited by CarpeNocheSims on
  • JustinPhoenixDLCJustinPhoenixDLC Posts: 42 Member
    I had this happen in one of my saves about a month ago. Had 3 Agnes's and was not using mods at the time.

Pretty sure James Turner had it happen on one of his Let's Plays too. Not sure about his mod situation though.
    Please bring disabilities to the Sims 4!
    Gallery ID: JusGaminDLC | YouTube Channel
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Is this bug back? I never had it and now I do.

No, it's not mod related. I removed all mods, did a game repair, generated an entirely new TS4 folder and save and it still happened.

From what I can tell, it happens if you load any lot where the garden shop is located. The game generates a new Agnes/Agatha every single time instead of using the ones already in game. If you go to any other area in HoB that doesn't have the garden shop, it doesn't happen. It also generates multiple mayors, etc. All the sims that are part of HoB are generated multiple times.

GAH. Yet another unplayable world. Awesome.

Simvasion has made a mod to fix this and also explained why it started happening after the July 2022 patch. Do a search for villager NPC roles. Not sure if we can link it here or not.

I don't use mods and I've had the Agnes/Agatha clone problem before (not sure about lately). I've had Cottage Living since it released and have felt iffy about it the whole time, what with the weird-spawning foxes and wildlife deaths freezing the system and the multiple Agnes/Agatha clones, etc. Too bad the clone bug is back. The clones are slightly funny the first time, but not if I have to worry about them and the state of HoB in a save I care about. Sigh.