Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What the Community wants Next for Sims 4 in 2021

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited June 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Budgies & Parrots

2f22cb1caf30bd7102f2af7ac5583c24.png
Bring back birds we can keep as pets such as parrots and budgies! We had them in Sims 1, Sims 2 and Sims 3!

Lawn mowing
a0196384402f405cf2906cf746310713.png

Trampoline
6.jpg

Pool table
EVicARCXkAAzjn9.png

a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes to pool table, trampoline, the heart bed with the heart hot tub the shaggy bear rug.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd say yes especially to the pool table and the heart bed because it's iconic. They could bring back the Newbies at some point. They were the first household I ever played. I'm nostalgic about them.

As for what I'd actually like aside from the missing horses, obviously? Another travel-themed or vacation type of world for somewhere interesting. Otherwise, I'd take another type of family development pack which I'm sure would be popular, Parenthood 2, this time with more activities.

I've said this before but I'd do a pack, even an SP, based on making the museums more interesting. As I think about it, new types of lots would be welcome. In terms of locations, I'd say an Italian or Mediterranean world would have a wow factor. If they do something more with the romance theme, I'd like it. Nectar making could come back.

I know a lot of people are waiting for more supernaturals and I understand that. I'd have to look at that on a case-by-case basis for myself.

If they want to poll us again or do more community packs, I'd be game. I'd actually like more "gameplay scenarios." For example, I'd actually like another beach theme, maybe with pirates or fully dedicated resorts. Or, I'd be interested in a safari adventure or something really different like trekking in Nepal. These are just the ideas I have off the top of my head. When I'm presented with a theme, I know if I like it or not.

They could do a medieval theme or Renaissance Faire so that modern sims could pretend to time travel back.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    I'd say yes especially to the pool table and the heart bed because it's iconic. They could bring back the Newbies at some point. They were the first household I ever played. I'm nostalgic about them.
    There's a version of the household that was made for Sims 4, you can find it in the gallery.
  • ZinarchanZinarchan Posts: 13 New Member
    A overhaul on emotions. Wants and fears, Turn ons and turn offs, memories and family albums /bios. (Like in sims 2)Genrations Ep , Hotels /Resorts, Horses. Would love more crops like corn and wheat crops. More aspirations and traits new ones and the best ones from the Sims 3.
    More likes and dislikes for food , traits,hobbies that were left out and clothing styles.
    More water sport vehicles that 2 or more sims can interact with at once.
    Cars, carpools ,school bus and npc vehicles.
    A school game pack with homework that actually adds skills to your teen and child sims.private, miltary and boarding school.
    Bring back the headmaster challenge (sims2).
    More after school activities for teens and children sims like: Band, cheer, science club, chess club ,sports club ,dance and so on.
    Events
    Prom, school dance, father daughter dance, school play event to go with drama club, graduation events for teens and children.
    Events that are unlocked when your teen/ children sims sign up for them like prom, spelling bee and the science fair.
    Prompt to enter a talent show, spelling bee,science fair, become friends with a sim from school and do activities for extra credit.
    Things child sims can do to make pocket money like. Chores, pet sitting, dog walking ,watering plants and selling lemonade.

Rewards for doing well in school, trophies, riddons, certificates.

Pottery table , ice craving ,surfing ,glass blowing and jewelry making.

Sims 2 playful interactions.
    Tag, pillow fight ,red hands and punch you punch me.

Patty cake and rock paper scissors.

For children
    Easy bake oven,hopscotch that you can draw on with sidewalk chalk, lemonade stand, kites that your sims can make and fly, toy sail boats, toy trains and cars.

For Teens
    Skateboarding and drawing.

For couples
    Slow dancing, couple bikes, couple ice skating , picnic basket, more romantic interactions .

Better family relationships, great great grandmother, cousin, nephew and godparents.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Lorenerd11 wrote: »
    There's a version of the household that was made for Sims 4, you can find it in the gallery.

Thanks, somehow I did not know that.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves.
  • Drago97232Drago97232 Posts: 59 Member
    Multiples lot types on a lot. For exemple, be able to have a store in your house or having a store and a bar on the same lot or things like that