Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swimming and Skating on Ponds

I had an idea about this after the info was given about not swimming or skating on the ponds in the new pond tool...

What if there were water based objects that gave you swimmable and skateable area inside of a pond?

These objects would come in different sizes similar to the dance floors and you would place them down and it would set the terrain to that objects depth and all, then you could set the area around it how you want to, except the entrance to the pond, that would be uneditable or come with decorations that you could place around it that would fit a pond area. I feel like this would work, but I may be over simplifying it as a player. I'm no expert in the details of the terrain tools or any of the coding or programing, so that is highly possible.

I feel like just getting the option to make a pond is an amazing addition. I am excited to play with the tool and make my own beach/fishing area.

Another idea, would be to add piers we can add to ponds...note this is before the pond tool was released completely, so if that is already a thing, woot woot lol.