Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think about adding zombies in The Sims 4?

What do you think about adding zombies in The Sims 4? 58 votes

Yes, please!
34%
redrogue60maggiemae8135AnmirlaKironidekashmir_TxH_PrensBabykittyjadeTrowiciaGracieO312annaliese39MasonGamerMikeDKcalipossClarionOfJoyVanPelt81Calico45temporalgodchonkieHauk150HavenRosemxHJD 20 votes
No way!
39%
MartinvPlayerSinger2010simgirl1010friendlysimmersg01denswanBariSaxySindocatWinifred_WillowChadSims2EnkiSchmidtlunaoddityChazzzyPlainevilChicklet453681MondaySERVERFRADaWaterRatKimmerjaasimmer12LT24 23 votes
Meh... no opinion.
15%
AuroraBoreallisSavorySageSuceressluthienrisingFranko30EllupelluelluACruelButLovingGodAzukiMochiBookBear 9 votes
I prefer the Zombie Apocalypse mod, because a modder can make it realistic for mature audiences.
3%
twinklestick InuMiroLover 2 votes
Results
6%
waterywatermelonSimmingalM1ss_Plumbumfiggy 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No way!
    Zombies who live like a normal Sim who go to the parks gym bars who act like any other Sims I'm going no way friendly vampires ended any desire to ever see another supernatural again.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Yes, please!
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 please oh please give us zombiesπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I don't like mods I want the real thing.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Yes, please!
    They were annoying in 3, but I still kind of liked them. Plus there is a number of ways to do them, even like previous entry zombification. I do not use mods with 4, so I do not want to have to get a mod for it. I always like supernatural content, too.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    No way!
    Yuck!! I never liked the Zombies in Sims 3, I always made sure to change the Lunar Cycle so they wouldn't sprout out. They're disgusting creatures. There would have to be a turn off button in the main menu if for some weird reason they made it in
    Sims 4. I only like my Fairies, Genies, Werewolves & maybe some new Occults like Hawkgirl, Deerboy, etc...
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Yes, please!
    (Claps hands, squeaks and dances around like a crazy person).

Yes, I love this possibility, but sadly I don't really expect it to happen and even if it was tackled by the team, it probably wouldn't quite hit the spot due to the game's teen rating. If it was attempted, it would have to be completely confined to a world, like JTB or there would be endless arguments.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No way!
    I would not want to see zombies in TS4.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited June 2021
    Results
    well my immediate response is no

but that is mostly because

1. i don't have townie control options and population control toggles required to not get annoyed to ends of world by this

I hated zombies in ts3 cause they would just be annoying while not being of any real threat and ruin my vampires fancy dinner parties constantly

2. strangerville is quite zombie enough for me cause they would never make them eat braiiiiiiiiiinz anyway
    friendly vampires ended any desire to ever see another supernatural again
    disagree with this though because in my opinion it makes sense vampires would be charming until they have lured their victim to nice dinner spot
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yes, please!
    The people I hear mainly not wanting zombies is because they didn't like how they were done in ts3. But none of the occults in ts4 is done like ts3 and obviously zombies would not be like that. Strangerville is a perfect example and you know they would confined to their world so as not to "intrude" on people's game play. Your plants are safe.

But the options would be awesome. Imagine sims having to survive an apocalyptic world, save survivors and get them to a safe base, invent cures for the infected, hide by sunset, rebuild the broken down world and restore order (optionally) kind of like eco lifestyle.
    And since the sims is not violent of course we won't be shooting zombies but their are many other creative ways we could fight against them!
    Spellcasters could rise them from the dead and use them as minions and so much more!! I get goosebumps thinking about it. Definitely needs a dedicated gamepack πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I see a LOT of apocalyptic builds on the gallery and apocalyptic challenges on places like tumblr where they share zombie gameplay. So I know there are many others who would love this! 😁

I understand people would "outrage" if we got something like zombies before generations and farm. So I'm okay with waiting. As long we get them before the end of ts4 I'm very patient 😌

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Yes, please!
    I do want zombies however I don't want them tearing up my plants that was a dumb addition. I want them attacking Sims and animals because they are mindless flesh eaters. I don't want them to tear up the Sims or animals because that would change the maturity code for the game I think zombie Sims and Zombie pets might be fun
    β€œAll mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No way!
    I love occults, but zombies are the one occult I can't do. They were THE WORST in TS3 and I can't see how they could make them any better.
  • Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Yes, please!
    Yes!, i know they were annoying on sims 3, but still were funny, i would like to see them again on sims 4 :D
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Yes, please!
    However I think it should be a Controlled thing by the player. Some type of trigger.

I would prefer like a vampire turning go wrong. or a SpellCaster's Resurrection spell gone wrong. Or like a science experiment gone wrong.
    where your sim actively has to do something to cause a Zombie apocalypse.

On the other hand It has to be dangerous, borderline life threatening to my sims, and Sims need to be able to defend themselves.
    my sims are majority Spell casters and Vampires, Knights, So My spell casters they need to be able to use magic to fight off zombies.
    If not I don't want them.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    No way!
    I don't even like watching horror movies about zombies, I certainly don't want them on my game.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    No way!
    no way i clearly do not went zombies to return to the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    No way!
    Zombies were extremely annoying in TS3. I imagine they would be just as annoying in TS4.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    I prefer the Zombie Apocalypse mod, because a modder can make it realistic for mature audiences.
    Im not big on zombies in general, though I wouldnt say no to them if we ever got them. I personally think modders could do zombies better justice than the Sims could ever hope to do. I expect gruesome mayhem with zombies, and knowing the game it would just be something safe and cutesy and boring.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    No way!
    Nah, I don't like zombies at all. I suppose they were okay in TS2 because they were a mishap of revival and didn't spawn by themselves, and also they were rather goofy. In The Sims 3 they spawned and you couldn't even turn them off without mods. That's annoying.

But I don't care for programming time to go to them. There are better lifestates, like unicorns.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    dillsimmerdillsimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    No way!
    Pleaaaase don't do zombies! Especially if it isn't something that you can choose not to have. Maybe like have a option in game preferences though?
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Yes, please!
    I have to go with Yes, please!, Mods aren't really an option for me (I Play on Console), and they can eat up my garden, I don't really care about gardening anyways (full moon all the time) but I rather they eat human flesh since that's what zombies do (Undead Zombies, not to be confused with Voodoo Zombies), however I wouldn't mind starting up a Zombie Idol Group in the sims 4 (like a very specific anime.) ;)
  • Options
    Thunderbolt_4983Thunderbolt_4983 Posts: 25 New Member
    No way!
    Zombies? No go. U would be eaten alive and couldnt go anywhere. That would ruin the game so badly.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    No way!
    I don't like Ghoul-style Zombies (aka undead Zombies, aka Romero Zombies.) I've only ever once enjoyed a Zombie movie, and that certainly was not enough to want to play them... ever.

I'm not a fan of either Survival games or Survial horror.

That said, if they made a Zombie pack, I can just not buy it, and thereby keep them out of my game.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Meh... no opinion.
    As with other occults, my view on this is put 'em in a pack I won't buy so people who do want them can enjoy them without it affecting my game.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space