Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Client's house is not accessible

RoseyaSimi4RoseyaSimi4 Posts: 104 Member
edited June 2021 in Mods Bugs & Issues
https://ibb.co/kgWS6kSMy Sim is one of three in this career with his siblings. This is the first time for him doing the gig and this is astonishing.

His siblings from the rotations have had their first gigs pretty well, besides being able to ask about favorite colors. This is the first gig since playing for today. I tried to draw the Client out with my Sims playing his guitar, it's already 10:30 am of Sim time. I brought his sister over before we knocked. Not that she was to assist him. I was sending her to volunteer to fill her time while not working on the job. I want to join them all to every gig so sending them one at a time. Bringing her to lot was to resend her to volunteer. Their brother was sent to do an odd job, that went fine.

I reinstalled Vamps and little pets stuff after a break away from those. Don't remember completely if I done that before their brother's gig.

Comments

• Jay_RJJay_RJ Posts: 1 New Member
    Did you find what the issue was?
    I'm having a similar problem on accessing households own home.
    In live mode in Sims lot, they can't walk inside their house.
    I can't change the levels of each floor or when clicking the type of walls (up or down)
    nothing happens. This started recently, of this month of August.
    I'm assuming it's a broken mod, but I don't know which one.
    I've asked, no one is responding. Unfortunately I can't create my own forum post either.
    I've tried searching the problem but there are so many posts and links and no specific identification,
    regarding exact problem with live modes inaccessible homes.
    Your issue @RoseyaSimi4 sounds similar to mine, and hopefully someone has an answer. to look
    for said broken mod and update it or remove it.
    -All I remember is a year ago, I think I had this same problem but it was very weird, because it was
    created by an outdated mod I think about traveling to venues or so, and then someone mentioned later on,
    that there was a fix on people having problems no being able to travel or access venues or places or (any of that).
    So I got that fix and then things began to work again, until a few days ago, Sims now can't go into their homes.
    Who's to say if there maybe other issues.
    Unfortunately, there is no specific solution forums, which complicate a lot how to immediately fix certain mods.
    (For example, I have several mods that I've used for a very-long time, but I didn't sort them at the
    beginning of playing TS4, so now I don't know which mod needs updating and which is just CC or CC creators not naming CC correctly,
    So we're left guessing, and when these problems are unresolved and people not having answers just listing broken mods.
    But, what if we don't know, and there's no real way of knowing.
    (I do know that by checking mods at a time removing and adding to see which is causing the problem).
    -But it really is a hassle, that the best ways is just to dich with leaving one to figure out on their own.
    -I mean, I doubt is too hard to properly assort through individual situations of problems.
    I use to administrated a huge website so I didn't find it complicated.

Anyway, I'm hoping mentioning this, here is ok and someone can help with it.
    (Unfortunately obviously I can't play, with Sims unable to enter their homes, so I have to wait for someone to respond).