Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next update should be...

2...Next

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Another
    Cars > babies > body hair > attraction system > world editor > preteens > Get to Work update... in this order.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Holiday calendars specific to each household. Making every Sim celebrate the same holidays is just wrong. My Sims' worlds are diverse.

I tend to only play one household anyway, but I'd still like this. Especially if it came with an option to nuke all the premade holidays from orbit and start over, rather than having to check the calendar repeatedly to see if this year some dumb holiday is going to get celebrated. So long, Neighborhood Brawl. See you later, Talk Like A Pirate Day. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Prank Day.
  • flaminganakinflaminganakin Posts: 36 Member
    Another
    More updated traits, updated likes & dislikes in CAS (ex. knitting, archaeology, reading, etc.) and an update/patch to the whims system
  • Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    Body hair
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I use luumia body hair. Adding it to the game will be good for everyone. :)

I personaly dont like his bodyhair, meanwhile being the best in cc for that matter, I dont think it stick well to their art style. Look at the babyhair on hairstyles, thats how I want them to make bodyhair, or the small hairs on some male hairstyles.

I mean I dont want anymore cc in game, since that aniversarty thing, plus luumia bodyhair is looking good in CAS, but when you play, it looks faded and not well textured. No reflection of hair or such... and the colors are off imo 😕.

Anyway they would have to bring much more options than what he propose, such as lenght/textures/shape/locations (individualy choices) etc...

• Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    edited June 2021
    Another
    My priorities are the same as they ever were. We need an update that liberates San Myshuno apartments and allows us to change apartment boundaries and edit the public areas.

Another thing I'd like to see is manual placing and removing of fence posts, and open neighborhood with no loading screens.

Also, like many others here, I want multi-purpose lots.
    Post edited by Lorenerd11 on
  • dillsimmerdillsimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Another
    I think that you should be able to drive a car or bike. Something like that.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    edited June 2021
    Another
    dillsimmer wrote: »
    I think that you should be able to drive a car or bike. Something like that.
    You already can ride a bike with Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, and by the looks of it, Cottage Living.

Cars aren't viable as functional vehicles due to how Sims 4 neighborhoods are built, we definitely won't have animations like in Sims 2. That said, we definitely should have interactable car objects to enter and/or tinker with, even if they never actually move.

You know what I think would really make up for the lack of cars? Open neighborhoods with no loading screens.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Another
    Infants freed with their own clothes, stuff
    Vehicles including antique
    Graveyard
    Body hair

In that order
  • SarahRSSarahRS Posts: 19 Member
    Upper half walls.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Another
    more applioances for sims homes modern and retro furnitures clothes and hair all sims age and both sim gender cars new food to grow in the garden and more toggles to have more control in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    Another
    Multipurpose lots (functional townhouses for residental or shopping)
  • SchlummikatzSchlummikatz Posts: 5 New Member
    Body hair
    Body hair and more animations/interactions for pets. More hairstyles for men and more dance animations (couple dances, ballet).
  • SchlummikatzSchlummikatz Posts: 5 New Member
    Body hair
    Oh, I forgot...of course pool tables.
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    Another
    g01denswan wrote: »
    Multi-purpose lots.
    This so bad! I would love to have a cafe and a library or whatever. It would be wonderful if we could have a retail/residential lot; I don’t want two separate lots for these (right now I usually have roommates stay at a residential lot and make it be a “rental”) and I want the bills to tie in accordingly on these lots.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Body hair
    The greatest interaction for me would be a hide and seek. Parents and children could play it, children could play it with each other. Jealouse adults could follow each other, and police could spy on a suspect and Sims could be very embarressed if they got caught or found out spying
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    Natural ponds
    Everybody is going to get the pond making terrain tool free so I expect that'll be the last Patch before the Expansion comes out.
  • PurpleHeatherPurpleHeather Posts: 83 Member
    Another
    Still hoping for a baby update!
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Body hair
    NEEEED!!! I do love Luumia's body hair, though. (and Luumia works for The Sims now) But I think ponds or whatever was in the Cottage Living trailer will probably come next
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    edited July 2021
    Body hair
    > @ChadSims2 said:
    > Cars > babies > body hair > attraction system > world editor > preteens > Get to Work update... in this order.

OMG THIS!! This is brilliant.
    Post edited by hymnhehim on
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Another
    More floors for Build Mode:

Current Limit: 4 Floors.

Update Limit: 6 Floors.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Another
    Brum brums
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Natural ponds
    I went with a different option because I believe that Body Hair shouldn't be an update, it should be part of a Werewolf themed Gamepack.
  • Thunderbolt_4983Thunderbolt_4983 Posts: 25 New Member
    Body hair
    I think earthquakes should be stronger to damage things off the walls in a home. Make the sims trapped as well.