Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most wanted crafting hobbie for TS4

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member

Most wanted crafting hobbie for TS4 51 votes

Sewing (TS2 Freetime)
19%
YunaAuroraBoreallisAnmirlaMagdaleenamlmeadowsAmeliePoptartgarapoesSimtarris22nerdfashionDaephene 10 votes
Pottery (TS2 Freetime)
23%
Isb917wormofthebookbixterskappowanMs_MikaHanneeRememberJoyEliteGirljaasimmer12Cangwencarpe_diemflaminganakin 12 votes
Jewelry (TS3 Store)
25%
LeGardePourpreghjdiedashcrash19davina1221kashmir_TxH_PrensEmmaVanepinneduphairSimmer4000dearie_blossomGingasnap27ReaganboganGirafHuntrHavenRose 13 votes
Forging (TS Medieval)
21%
CamkatKironideDragonAge_300905BabykittyjadeCAPTAIN_NXR7ChadSims2MasonGamercomicsforlifeSERVERFRAFranko30Mak27 11 votes
Another
9%
redrogue60annaliese39EnkiSchmidtPeralSimmingal 5 votes

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Forging (TS Medieval)
    I want to be able to forge parts for my Sim’s car and shoes for his horse.
    And an Axe.
    β€˜N some weaponz...πŸ˜‡
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Forging (TS Medieval)
    This would be totally awesome😎
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    Another
    I want it all... I want it all...

but you missed sculpting and id love to make sculptures of my own sims cause its sad only vlad gets statue of himself
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Forging (TS Medieval)
    I want it all... I want it all...

but you missed sculpting and id love to make sculptures of my own sims cause its sad only vlad gets statue of himself

Yes, sculping and the spinning wheel from TS1 Makin Magic
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Jewelry (TS3 Store)
    All the things! I loved the jewelry and glass blowing station in TS3.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Forging (TS Medieval)
    I really loved Forging from the Sims 3 Medieval. It would be so cool for the sims in Sims 4 to be able to forge Swords, Masons, Axes & other cool things. Also, I would want the new forging objects to be playable. :p
  • Simmer4000Simmer4000 Posts: 27 Member
    Jewelry (TS3 Store)
    I enjoyed jewelry making from the sims 3 store. If they bring it to sims 4, we need a wide variety to being with and it should be updated with future packs.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Sewing (TS2 Freetime)
    Sewing could be the end result of a line of new gameplay objects.
    First, you need to shear the sheep/llamas. Second, you need to make the fiber on a spinning wheel. Then, you need to create the fabric on a loom. Lastly - sewing projects! :)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Jewelry (TS3 Store)
    Pottery and sculpting would be awesome. Many of my Sims did sculpting.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Another
    Embroidery and origami for me. I would also love sewing and pottery.
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    Forging (TS Medieval)
    Forging! For too many reasons to mention. Also, you can make metal jewellery at a forge!
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Sewing (TS2 Freetime)
    Sewing, please!!
    I'd like to give my sims sewing machines, or even the ability to just sew things manually, with their own hands. The skill would be similar to knitting, but the clothing and objects it produces would be different.

Though all of these would be great. I'd like to forge swords, ones which are actually useable. I mean, we already got lightsaber dueling, why not dueling with actual swords?

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    Jewelry (TS3 Store)
    Jewelry please!!! It would be so cool to custom design pieces for money, or even just as a hobby for your own sims. AND we could include everything from expensive pieces to friendship bracelets, that way the kiddos can be included. I just hate when something new is added to the game without a new piece of gameplay for each age :P
  • jaasimmer12jaasimmer12 Posts: 8 New Member
    Pottery (TS2 Freetime)
    Pottery all the way! Imagine all the clutter!
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Another
    I am pretty torn here I equally want a couple of them and the other less so.

1. Sculpting
    2. Pottery, Sewing, Jewel-making
    3. Sketching
    4. Weaving
    5. Anything
    6. Forging
    β€œAll mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited June 2021
    Sewing (TS2 Freetime)
    I want them all but as a tailor myself I really want sewing... can't believe they put it into the shallow cashgrabing The Sims (phone) gaming app and not into the PC/Console Version :/

All the options here deliver some self-sustainabilities(things you get in the world or gameplay) so thats pretty cool
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Forging (TS Medieval)
    Well I didn't know I needed forging until I saw this poll, so definitely that! :)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Jewelry (TS3 Store)
    I picked jewelry mainly because I feel like the game could use more jewelry options, and being able to create custom jewelry would be really helpful in that regard. As long as we could make jewelry that actually looks nice lol, not just what you could get from a jewelry making kit at a crafts store.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2021
    Forging (TS Medieval)
    Totally Forging, Jewelry a close second, Sculpting third, Though I would Love if sculptors could sculpt other sims, Like "paint From Reference." "Sculpt Sim."

But I would love for my sims to make Swords, Axes, Lances Maces, Javelins and Armor, Goblets, and Chalices, Crowns. out of Iron, Bronze, Silver, & Gold
    and a bonus Skill/Hobby would be Sword Play/Fencing, Sparing. We already have the animation in Get Famous, and Journey to Batuu You can create sabers and fight. Mainly because I have Mages Dueling Magic I would Love to have Knights mirror them clashing on the Physical Side.

Follow Up would be horseback riding, so my sims could Joust.

and then Archery, Update woodworking, Create bows and Arrows, and Practice your aim. Knocking apples, or fruit off other Sim's heads. Sim with the fruit on their Head, grows, Tense or Scared, or confident depending on how good the Archer's Skill is.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif