Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
ZgQD88d.png

Who's excited for Dream Home Decorator!

If you are then enter to win one of 2 codes for TS4 Dream Home Decorator for PC. Releasing on Tuesday June 1.
One code courtesy of the EA GameChangers program.

Take the following quiz to discover your design style and post your result.

https://www.hgtv.com/design/decorating/design-101/find-your-design-style-toast-your-good-taste
Quiz consists of 9 questions and takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.

Giveaway ends on Sunday, May 30 and winners will be announced on Monday, May 31.

You must have full member status to participate.
See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

If you don't have access to the quiz you can simply post "Enter me."
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Thanks for always having these giveways.

Your Style is Contemporary
    Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment, expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from the past. Raise a glass to your trend-savvy style with one of these popular potables.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I got cottage

Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina. Toast your rustic-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming sips.

Thank you so much always for the giveaway. Good luck to all who enter!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Your Style is Traditional
    You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails.
    Manhattan
    Sazerac
    Old Fashioned

Thank you for the giveaway!! Good Luck everyone.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I got cottage.

Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina.

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Your Style is Midcentury Modern

Surprised me! A fun quiz, I enjoyed this one a lot. Thank you for the give away as always.
  • Options
    jazzunicornsjazzunicorns Posts: 185 Member
    You make retro look gooood! Hip and oh-so-trendy, your taste for boomerang style is always the perfect vintage. Channel your inner mixologist, and whip up one of these #throwback toastables.
    Tom Collins
    Moscow Mule
    Gin and Tonic
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Your Style is Cottage
    Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina. Toast your rustic-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming sips.

Thank you @simgirl1010 for doing this.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited May 2021
    #TeamMCM here as well LOL

Mine said the same thing as what Jazzunicorns posted

***NOTE: I don't want to be in the drawing, I already plan to buy it on release. I would rather it go to someone who wants it but can't afford it on release.

I just wanted to take the quiz to see if it matched my personal decorating styel

...... and it did! \o/
    Post edited by Chicklet453681 on
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited May 2021
    Thanks once again for doing this.

Your Style is Cottage

Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and a timeworn patina.

--

I disagree with this result. Not enough Dragons. :smiley: (Seriously, IRL the only rooms that don't have dragons in them are the bathroom and the kitchen, and that's just because I haven't found the right ones yet.)
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I could never imagine this style! :D
    BDBd1cCm.png

NGL, this pack has a very interesting BB. but I still can't convince myself on the gameplay wise.

Anywho, thank you for organising this & good luck to everyone!
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Your ever-evolving style is of-the-moment, expertly mixing the latest looks with pieces from the past. Raise a glass to your trend-savvy style with one of these popular potables.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktail

I was not surprised in the least. LOL Though I did think I would lean a little towards cottage. Thank you for yet another opportunity. :-)
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited May 2021
    I got Contemporary

I disagree with the results as my taste is a bit more darker lol

Thanks for always doing these giveaways:)
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member

I honestly like these results!

Thank you for giving us this opportunity! 😁
  • Options
    WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member

You wisely choose tried-and-true over trends to create spaces that are always in style; mixing in a few of-the-moment accessories to keep your lasting look fresh. Like whisky, you're a smooth operator that only improves with age; toast your timeless good taste with one of these classic cocktails.

Thank you so much!!
    C0gfE.gif
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member

Manhattan
    Sazerac
    Old Fashioned

Enter me please, think of this as one for minisprite ;)
    (NOT the cocktails, those are not for her yet)

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Your Style is Cottage

Boozy Hot Cocoa
    Whiskey Sour
    Classic Hot Toddy

I am very excited for this game pack! Thank you for the chance at the giveaway!
  • Options
    summermistx3summermistx3 Posts: 1,537 Member

You make retro look gooood! Hip and oh-so-trendy, your taste for boomerang style is always the perfect vintage. Channel your inner mixologist, and whip up one of these #throwback toastables.

Interesting, I thought I was going to get contemporary. Whichever has lots of modern windows and high ceilings is all good 😄 Thank you for the giveaway.
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    “Your style is Traditional”

That’s pretty much what I thought I’d get considering the style of my current home 😆.

Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
  • Options
    figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway! I'd love to be entered.

The results are on point. I loved taking the quiz. Now I am going to open the game and build me a new mid-mod house.
    Tom Collins
    Moscow Mule
    Gin and Tonic
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Your Style is Cottage

Preferring cozy over cutting edge, your laid-back style features pieces with character and timeworn patina. Toast your rustig-meets-refined good taste with one of these soul-warming simps.
    - Boozy Hot Cocoa
    - Whiskey Sour
    - Classic Hot Toddy

Thank you once again for this opportunity. :)
  • Options
    stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Thanks for doing this!

• Options
    MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    Site isn't available in my country :)
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i got
    Manhattan
    Sazerac
    Old Fashioned
    thanks for the chance
  • Options
    OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    I'll enter, why not? Thanks. I'm still holding out hope that there's more to this pack that they haven't revealed yet, but meh, I have only bought 1/3 of the DLC, and since I like Courtyard Oasis, it's okay if it's not my thing. I'll take it free though, if just for the air-fryer. :lol:

Your Style is Modern
    Sleek and streamlined, your aesthetic is minimalist with a focus on luxe materials and cutting-edge finishes. You don't always drink cocktails, but when you do they're martinis. Shaken, not stirred.
    Dirty Martini
    Dry Gin Martini
    Espresso Martini

And no, actually I like rum and coke and Southwestern style. But those may not have been an option on this survey.