Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Still Love Scenery (Sims 4 edition)

Comments

• KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    These images look incredible, like professional art works. Thank you again for sharing!
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Beautiful snow!

UqPyQEi.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    How do you all get the camera to extend out that far where it's practically overlooking the whole map?

@eternalrainn When you're in tab mode, you can click shift and the arrow keys to zoom pretty far forward or out. That's how I've gotten a couple cool screenshots that end up showing the whole area or somewhere close to the edge of an area :)
  • LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I know for builders the backdrops suck, but I kind of like them, because towns look more realistic to me. I never liked the green mountain end
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    In all the years I've played this game, I've never caught such a good picture of the riverboat in Willow Creek. It's slightly edited but mostly just my reshade settings.

x3Yjsvi.png
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    How do you all get the camera to extend out that far where it's practically overlooking the whole map?

@eternalrainn When you're in tab mode, you can click shift and the arrow keys to zoom pretty far forward or out. That's how I've gotten a couple cool screenshots that end up showing the whole area or somewhere close to the edge of an area :)

Thank you so much!
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    This is about as artsy as you'll get from me. It's at my 4th story open-air nightclub in Windenburg during a blizzard

BO9mgAO.png
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    I used the tab trick I learned from this thread and did a true zoom-out for the first time. I plan to keep experimenting with this and getting better, but this was a zoom away from the Romance Festival on a cloudy spring day.

v847ATr.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    This is a great thread! Everyone's screenshots are so beautiful. :love:

Looking through my screenshots, I realized every single one of my actual scenery shots is from one of the secret lots or gameplay locked lots. :lol: So I'm putting them under spoilers in case anyone new to the game hasn't been to these places yet.

Granite Falls, hermit's woods

01-Granite-Falls.jpg

Windenburg Ruins

02-Windenburg.jpg

Selvadorada jungle

03-Selvadorada.jpg

04-Selvadorada.jpg

Sixam

05-Sixam.jpg

06-Sixam.jpg

Strangerville secret lab crater

07-Strangerville.jpg

The Magic Realm

08-Magic-Realm.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    0Hn0MOf.png
    NVFryNk.png
    NCIT7O2.png
    nsa0cUx.png
    L2UO2ss.png
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I wish I knew how to post Screenshots, but omg, I love the scenery in Mt Komorebi, so beautiful and scenic. The only problem I have is I wish the bamboo forest was more solid than see-through. :neutral:
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
    @halloweenchild Upload your photos to a photo hosting website like imgur and copy the BB code here to post screenshots. Also that couple in your profile pic is cute!

---

NBAfUDc.jpg
    7peFWaJ.jpg

y7W4tIs.png

kM80sWE.png

A little blurry but I still thought it was pretty enough to post :)
    zTgD2fa.png

i02HmoV.png

8JHXNa6.jpg

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    MdLzJMx.jpg

Del Sol Valley
    THhVABl.jpg

And an unintentional collection of places bearing names that begin with S. :lol:

Selvadorada
    xWkxz2S.jpg
    0e62NPc.jpg

Sixam
    HaxpQTw.jpg

Sulani
    AZwQkYI.jpg
    XxIFQu0.jpg

Sylvan Glade
    gB0Kuc5.jpg
    r6jXlHt.jpg
    TPI2jWS.jpg

FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Some shots from San Myshuno streets

O1FHcEW.png

oavBF1y.png

dBFLpM6.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Discovering the jungle

xcWhlds.png
    Selvadorada is so gorgeous. I just sent my sims on a vacation there and will be spending several days playing them there so get ready for some good scenery shots :)

QBJzivZ.jpg
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    This is awesome. Those city shots took me back to my Sim City 3000 days.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top