Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next room tool should be...

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member
edited May 2021 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Attic room tool: no more issues between roofs and staircases, attic will be a new room to save and easier to reach and play, with a new level and view.

Greenhouse room tool: for outside, greenhouse will be a room with selectable glass roof and walls, also where the plants will grow faster and even out their respective seasons.

Next room tool should be... 18 votes

Attic room
83%
Bluelleashcrash19Mizzila1297Babykittyjadebixtersannaliese39EnkiSchmidtMs_MikaDianesimsSERVERFRAAyKooChaoClousinatorsMak27figgyOutlawWoman 15 votes
Greenhouse room
11%
davina1221JMEllis2020 2 votes
Another
5%
Cangwen 1 vote

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    Attic room
    Attics. I'd love for the space under a roof to be usable, either to build attics or just extra rooms.
  • figgyfiggy Posts: 179 Member
    Attic room
    Attics please! Right now they are a bit painful to build, with the roofing walls being in a way if more roof shapes are used. It would be great to have a tool to remove the inside roof walls, and have more options for beautiful attics.

I always build an attic when I have any other than flat roof. Either I use it as bedroom, or atelier for my creative sims with easels, or just to stack those cardboard boxes that came with Eco Living for storage, and also the attic decoration box, because, duh, that's where it's meant to be.
    simming since 2000┃origin: daFigg ┃radiohead-head, potterhead, doodie-head
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Another
    Both would be perfect.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Attic room
    I would love an Attic Room Build Mode Tools.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    We already have a greenhouse tool.
    Do you even Seasons bro
    wJbomAo.png
  • JMEllis2020JMEllis2020 Posts: 25 Member
    Greenhouse room
    I wouldn't mind either. I always have a greenhouse though, so thats why I say greenhouse, plus glass walls would be an interesting selection for modern builds too.