Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UI Cheats

Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
I haven't played in a couple of years but I updated my cheats before I played and I am having problems with the UI cheats. When I add them to the game, I can't get to any menu and the tool bar at the bottom doesn't show. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Alyza_1 wrote: »
    I haven't played in a couple of years but I updated my cheats before I played and I am having problems with the UI cheats. When I add them to the game, I can't get to any menu and the tool bar at the bottom doesn't show. Can anyone help?

Have you unzipped the UI Cheats Extention folder from the rar file?
  • Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

Have you unzipped the UI Cheats Extention folder from the rar file?
    Yes, I have done that.

• NaunakhtNaunakht Posts: 3 New Member
    Can someone please help me get a previous version of the UI Cheats mod?

I need v1.24 [04/27/2021]. Weerbesu's patreon only includes the most recent version, which is currently 1.25. I accidentally deleted my UI cheats and I really, really would like it back.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Naunakht wrote: »
    Can someone please help me get a previous version of the UI Cheats mod?

I need v1.24 [04/27/2021]. Weerbesu's patreon only includes the most recent version, which is currently 1.25. I accidentally deleted my UI cheats and I really, really would like it back.

It looks like someone uploaded it to Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesimscc/comments/no2dxd/where_can_i_find_ui_cheats_v124/h06e1c1/
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2021

Where did you get your UI Cheats download? Also, what version of the game are you playing on?
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    should always be on latest update for sims 4. if you use cracked sims 4 no one here can help you
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited June 2021
    there are 2 legal versions of Sims 4 that I know of. the current one(1.75) and the Legacy version(1.56).
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • NaunakhtNaunakht Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > It looks like someone uploaded it to Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesimscc/comments/no2dxd/where_can_i_find_ui_cheats_v124/h06e1c1/

Thank you SOOOO much!