Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Earring Bug with Club Outfits

Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 Console Discussion
I'm starting a new thread because all the others are old and failed to answer my question.

So, when designing Club Outfits, a Mannequin appears in CAS. Now, CAS for Mannequins does not have earring accessories as an option to choose from. Regardless of whether or not Mannequins have ears, it DOES NOT stop RANDOM earrings and other piercings from being generated with ANY outfit created on a Mannequin and the player has NO control over this. Because I play on the console, I can not use mods to fix this.

I need help because trying to remove the bad outfit prevents me from creating ANY new ones. I'd like to be able to use the club outfits, but I hate the piercings when I have no control over which one, and if I even want them included. The other key detail is that the piercings seem to only appear in the swimwear and hot weather outfit categories. I've gone to great lengths to try and reset this, and I even recreated the club with no luck. I play with merfolk, so the swimwear category is the most used outfit category. Hot weather outfits are also frequently used in Sulani.

For now, the club outfits are unusable while I can't remove those darn earrings the game generates. It's like the eyeball ring all over again.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,397 EA Community Manager

Hey all,

Please utilize Answers HQ for bugs and technical issues. You can post this issue here.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top