Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Difficulties to find maxis created sims on the gallery

I am trying to find sims created by maxis on the gallery, in particular Princess Cordelia. I remember when they added her to the gallery but now I can't find her. She doesn't show up when I look for sims created by maxis or maxiscreator_01. Also no luck with using the hash tag princess Cordelia, I get several versions done by simmers but not the original one.

I can find her when I do a Google search in my Web browser. When I download or mark it as a favourite there, it will show up in my game but why can I only find her with that workaround? It was the same when I tried to find the vampire nobles from the trailer. Am I overlooking something or can they only be found outside of the game?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    edited April 2021
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1820859FBA4111E9844EEE73E09EC7C9?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Maxis&max=50&maxis=false

found her for you :)

Oh... nvm i didn't read the end properly cause instinct said go find the lady :lol:
    yeah idk why she wouldnt show up in game gallery thats weird

i usually go through maxis profile and sort households
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Simmingal Thanks for looking anyway.

You'd think going to the maxis profile and sort by households would work. But unfortunately it doesn't. At least not in my game. When I go view the maxis profile in the gallery while in game, some households just won't show.
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Was wondering where she was. Made a castle for her and everything, least she could do was show up...
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited April 2021
    Make sure that you have deselected the option to hide reported content on the gallery. A lot of maxis sims are hidden because of that. I don't know why, I guess people have reported their sims on the gallery and Maxis have not noticed.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Make sure that you have deselected the option to hide reported content on the gallery. A lot of maxis sims are hidden because of that. I don't know why, I guess people have reported their sims on the gallery and Maxis have not noticed.

The thought of maxis allowing their own creations to be flagged never occurred to me. This is the first time ever I have changed this option and that did the trick. Thank you for pointing that out.