Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freelance Category Not Showing Up in Menu

I'm going to assume this is because of a conflicting CC file (when is it not 🙃), but one of my Sims is a freelance artist, and when I click on the computer to choose a gig, the freelance category doesn't even show up in the interaction menu. Even when I use testingcheats and debug the freelance career to force a gig selection through there, I can't complete any of the tasks because again, the freelance menu doesn't even show up as an option in my interactions to get to that point.

I've tried deleting the cache files in the directory and still no luck, nor do I have the UI Cheats or MC Command Center mods installed, which I've read have caused some issues with the freelance career.

Has any one else come across this issue and found specific mods or something else that has been the culprit? Thank you in advance!!!
In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)