Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

College courses

Ok I sent my Sim to college and set up her major. I clicked something and now she only has one class. Is there a way to add more classes to her schedule without withdrawing from term and losing her scholarships??

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    You’re supposed to add how many classes you wanna take on the same screen where you select their major. To my knowledge, you can’t add more after that for that semester.

If you don’t want to withdraw, you could finish that semester with the one class and then next semester make sure you select more classes.
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Right, you choose the number of classes as part of the enrollment dialogue.

You could go back to the main menu without saving, reload the save, and then enroll again. You should have the same scholarships that way but that will only work if you saved after the scholarships were awarded and haven't saved since you enrolled. Another option is to recover an earlier save that was made before you enrolled but after your scholarships were awarded. If you don't have any saves that meet those conditions, you'll either have to play through the term or withdraw in order to add more classes.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    You could go back to the main menu without saving, reload the save, and then enroll again.

That's exactly what I did when it once happened to me. Fortunately I save like every 15-20 minutes. Never had a crash but I've just gotten used to saving frequently.
  • Storylady70Storylady70 Posts: 123 Member
    Unfortunately I must have saved it before I left the game. I just did the one course and the next term I did more courses. 😞
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I don't think you can change it after you signed up and the term has started. Use this first semester to explore the area with your sim, visit the various public buildings, go jogging in the first-person view, work on leveling your skills!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D