Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Did Your Dust Bunnies Bring You?

Ok so since theres an option to have Dust bunnies find you things what have they found for you?

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »
    Ok so since theres an option to have Dust bunnies find you things what have they found for you?

If you have Jungle Adventure installed, they can find expensive relics/artifacts worth like $10k.

Mine found like $18 lol. I downloaded a mod to disable them though because they’re weird to me.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I was playing a neat sim ... he didn't name the bunny and it gave him less than 100, then later about a 100, then after that the Romantium metal it's rare and I think it was worth about 150. After that the bunny got vacuumed up when he cleaned the house. So no more gifts.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    One of my bunnies gifted the household an "Unnaturally Large Space Rock" worth §275. My question is--Where did the bunny find it? In a tunnel under the house? 😲
    y4m4vfFgNeQiSNLkglL08qCqznT8aOKc_Int5UK_Zus7yndq6xrS2lMhTx3DoLnGX1xTRg4G9ueHTp1RTNdDGEZlWFGXka78R_cZ92AxeJhaLBBqj6_ssy1m5Kplp2WvIKMWUiL1pGxvJTQ2GUfRXSY_Mg8XI8DlB3G6oWY72DI5VkW16qNxYbygIRHNEswQXX_?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Lots of dirt on my floors. :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I got that golden frog relic, my bunnies have a short cut to the jungle. $8000.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    A bowl of icecream!
  • Options
    DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    wow lol some random, some expensive things nice!
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
  • Options
    DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    thats crazy bunnies can turn you into millionaires lol
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I said I wasn't going to buy any kits, because at first glance, they didn't sound interesting to me. But that's before I knew about the whole dust bunny thing--I may have to reconsider
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    A custom content toddler meal. My YA sim still ate it lol
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I said I wasn't going to buy any kits, because at first glance, they didn't sound interesting to me. But that's before I knew about the whole dust bunny thing--I may have to reconsider

The pack is currently broken but if it's expensive dust bunny goodies that interest you, best get it before it gets nerfed! :)
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    A money tree seed worth over $4,000!

Also, rotten garbage.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I forget, but it was some kind of treasure which gave me $810.00! My sim is poor and really needed that :D

She also received a "Angry Flaming Spaghetti" plate
    SsUZ3GD.png

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Grief! :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

The pack is currently broken but if it's expensive dust bunny goodies that interest you, best get it before it gets nerfed! :)

its not broken some people like some don't if they don't want the bunny bringing things don't ask
    more for sim kids and more drama please