Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Kits Backlash incoming

Comments

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited March 2021
    im so glad i play sims 3 now because sims 4 is two expensive ok sims 3 has better value for money and more gameplay ok

I agree, I still have it installed and another thing it has more features than Sims 4.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    edited March 2021
    Nikkih wrote: »

@simgirl1010 Well yeah and that's fine if you want to do that but that's not what we were talking about. Someone simply mentioned that the kits aren't so expensive after all since they cost less than takeout for example. And I just pointed out, you can't compare those two products for the reason that the prices are made differently.

This is when the conversation about what goes into these packs started, where we started debatting if digital copies of packs can really be compared to physical products or if they are simply too different. You might wanna go back and read the thread.

How are games any different than ebooks? Digital books for Kindle or other e-readers? That author did not write one book, sell it to one person and never sell it again, write another book, sell that one to a different person and never sell it again. It's essentially the same thing you said earlier, it's been copy/pasted.

To me it's the same thing and I purchase books for over $5 all the time, and I read it within a few days never to be read again. Packs/kits at least I know I'll use much more than the ebook I spent my money on.

Thank you, someone else shares my same logic, theres alot of little things more expensive than those and as I said we dont have to buy them if we dont want to @Cricket1123

@Nikkih Is it the same logic though? You compared the kits to takeout and cigarettes. E-books are a much better comparison and again what you do with the product has nothing to do with the price since the price is made by how much money, time, effort was put in to create it, not how much use you will get out of it, that's a personal thing.

Aye well, theres a difference of spending money for something to use once, than something that you actually keep, so you saying the developers dont work hard at all ?, can you make a game ?, I think your bored in lockdown and just want to debate about everything 😂@SimmerGeorge

@Nikkih Is it my job to make a game though? Did I study it and have experience in it? We all do different things I don't get what your point is here hahahah what?
    I'm not saying that they don't work hard at all I am just like I have done a million times and won't do again making a brief analysis of the work and time I see put in these kits and what the price for it is.

You seem to keep falling back into this "personal" perceived value thing which is not what I am talking about. What change does it make what you do with the game, if you can keep it or not. Why should that be reflected in the price. If you use something once or you can keep it has nothing to do with how much effort and time goes into a product.

What I have said so many times but have to say again is that I think you cannot compare physical products to a digital copy of a product and you have yet to find an arguement against that so I guess that topic has come to a conclusion.

Personally, I do like to take 2-3 minutes of my time to analyse if the time, effort, money put into a product reflects the price I am paying. I like to pay for things that I know were made with a lot of work and I think rewarding hard work has a positive effect on society in general but that is just my personal view on things.

Theres more points valid than just yours, theres more than one logic besides yours, I DO think what you keep makes it all the while for buying than what you spent just to use once, if you dont agree fair enough, I'm not going to lose sleep because someone doesn't agree lol, theres no itch on my beak 🤣

@Nikkih But again we're talking about different things. Sure if you get to keep something that's great but that doesn't make it more valueable than something consumable in terms of price.
    Sure it makes it more valuable to you personally but when setting a price for take out and a price for a game there are huge differences one needs to consider before even attempting to compare these two things.

It's not that your points are invalid, it's just that they are not in some way disproving my points because you speak about personal experience with a product while I am trying to analyse it's actual value based not on what I am going to use the product for but how much time, effort and money it took for the people who made it to create it.
    There is more than one logic but you simply haven't yet attempted to show me your logic on this topic, again not on the topic of personal value, we've talked about that and I agree if something is worth it to you that' awesome but on the topic of market value (maybe I'm using that word wrong) but I mean value of the product based on how it was manufactured, created.

I already explained my logic, not my fault you dont get it 😂, as a said I'm a away for a coffee now, I'm really not that bothered 😊

@Nikkih But you really didn't explain why you think you can compare takeout and cigarette prices with a digital copy of a game and its value based not on your personal experience with the product and how much enjoyment you get out of it or how long you're gonna have it but on how much it is valued based on the effort put in by the creators.
    All you spoke about was personal experience which is not what I was talking about so I don't understand how you want to debate on something by talking about something else.
    Anyway you don't seem to get it either so don't bother :wink:

The forum is about someones personal experience, what they think, we are talking about a game, I compared cigarettes etc because its things you only use once then you throw it away even more expensive than kits, if people think kits are unfair pricing theres 2 choices, either dont buy it or wait for a sale for them, I understand your point however when it comes to a game it is all about personal opinions and experiences and no it isn't a huge deal for me to be bothered about 😊

@Nikkih But I never said the opposite. I can even quote myself saying: "again not on the topic of personal value, we've talked about that and I agree if something is worth it to you that' awesome" See? I said that like a thousand times.

But I also wanted to examine another point of view than just personal experience, because a product bought with money isn't "just about personal experience", there are many different ways one can look at a product like this and this is what I have done all these posts long because when it comes to personal experience what am I supposed to say?! It's subjective, it's personal.
    When it comes to other things though like time, effort and money put into a product one can discuss if one thinks this is something that's important to them. That's the difference that's what I've been saying the whole time.

I see something I like, if I can afford it, I buy it, is that not how this works ?, is it supposed to be more complicated than that ? 🤣, I work my bum off for my cash even worked through this pandemic, should i be this sceptical about everything, if I like it I really dont care, I bought it and yes my opinion is the only one that matters (it's my money)

@Nikkih the thing is that we, as simmers AND consumers, are discussion the impacts of the KITS in a long term perspective. In short term, yes, yay, super nice to get content. But... have some empathy towards others. Just because you're paying $5 doesn't mean other people are paying a fair amount for the same content. For me, as an example, am from Brazil and I'll have to pay R$30 for each of those 3 packs. It sounds as dramatic as it is, with R$30 I could do a lot of things that aren't just buying a candy or a frappuccino like some people here have used as an example.
    And, what if we all buy those packs with the short term excitment now, what could be the impacts in the future? Microtransactions in Sims 5? If we didn't made it a success, maybe they could lower it to a better and fair price like $3 (and maybe a slightly better one for other countries)? I wouldn't mind if this game had 50 types of pack, as long as the pricing is fair for everybody, the content is equal to how much we are paying and the base game isn't bare bones.
    It all boils down to empathy and consumer equilibrium.

@Babykittyjade @simgirl1010 I'm happy y'all have enough money not to bother if you're being fooled into paying more than is needed, but buying it because its shiny doesn't mean you'll be allowing them to continuously overprice stuff.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    im so glad i play sims 3 now because sims 4 is two expensive ok sims 3 has better value for money and more gameplay ok

The store is still ungodly overpriced, but okay.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member

The store is still ungodly overpriced, but okay.

@PlayerSinger2010 Yeah but at least the packs are really really full.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    Forgeron wrote: »
    Scobre wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    They didn't acknowledge JTB, Grant defended My First Pet Stuff by pointing at sales. I feel like they only listened to us last year because it took a multitude of things coming their way (criticism over how they've been handling representations, JtB, more and more accusations of not listening, criticism over the game that's been boiling over for years, etc.) And even then, it didn't lead to much beyond the skin tone stuff.

I expect them to let people grumble about it until they get bored and give up. Then they'll pump out some more packs and kits until we're desensitized, before introducing "Bites;" bite-sized kits that cost 3 dollars and introduce 1 gameplay idea, one CASset and one BB item.
    I mean that is what SimsMobile and SimsFreeplay is already doing. Maybe next Sims game will just resort to mobile because microtransactions are working better than selling DLC it seems like at least to EA's viewpoint. I'd be shocked if the next iteration is an offline PC game because seems like EA is heading to a complete opposite direction for the future and kits kind of cement that future.

I'd be willing to bet money Sims 5 will take on the mobile model.

@eternalrainn WISH isn't always a bad thing. Look at Genshin Impact... its a gret game. But Sims in mobile done by EA? hm... the problem to me is EA, not The Sims or the mobile idea. The only thing I'm extremely oppossed and will always be is multiplayer, the game being held on their servers instead of being owned by me and microtransactions.

Genshin Impact's model seems like the worst of it's kind tbh. Like I stated above to another user talking about the value of what you purchase, there's a streamer who spent over $5k+ on the "loot boxes" to get a character. A free-to-play game that they now valued at over $5k+, and another streamer who spent $2k, the studio just made $7k+ right there easily from two people alone.

I'd much rather the DLC model they have now, and I'm all for people doing whatever they want with their money, but when someone is willing to spend over $5k here $2k there, ya'll wonder why The Sims 4 in it's entirety is almost $900 USD. It's not just Genshin Impact either, I know people IRL who've spent over $1000 on different free-to-play games on PC. It's not even a EA issue, it's an industry issue.

@eternalrainn you can play an open world with constant free updates FOR free on mobile, with your save being allowed to open on PS4 and PC. This game is the best of its kind, and the best example a company should take when making a crossplatform game.
    You used examples of streamers that bought the in-game currency to roll the gacha system, but the game provides you with free gemstones to roll the gacha system. I myself started playing in February and already have three 5* characters in my game. Streamers only spend that amount of money because they now their audiences like to watch them gamble to get all the characters and weapons at once.
    I used Genshin Impact as an example, because the game is OPEN WORLD (which Sims 4 isn't), and complete. You get one character of each type for free, and in some events they even give you characters for free. The game is the best example, no matter what. EA is the one that uses lootboxes as a mean way to get money.
    Of course I don't want lootboxes in a Sims game, but my example was that the game is free, complete and open world and runs smoothly even on mobile. The only times I've seen it lag was during cutscenes which aren't in the game (besides in Sims 2).
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited March 2021

@simgirl1010 Well yeah and that's fine if you want to do that but that's not what we were talking about. Someone simply mentioned that the kits aren't so expensive after all since they cost less than takeout for example. And I just pointed out, you can't compare those two products for the reason that the prices are made differently.

This is when the conversation about what goes into these packs started, where we started debatting if digital copies of packs can really be compared to physical products or if they are simply too different. You might wanna go back and read the thread.

How are games any different than ebooks? Digital books for Kindle or other e-readers? That author did not write one book, sell it to one person and never sell it again, write another book, sell that one to a different person and never sell it again. It's essentially the same thing you said earlier, it's been copy/pasted.

To me it's the same thing and I purchase books for over $5 all the time, and I read it within a few days never to be read again. Packs/kits at least I know I'll use much more than the ebook I spent my money on.

Thank you, someone else shares my same logic, theres alot of little things more expensive than those and as I said we dont have to buy them if we dont want to @Cricket1123

@Nikkih Is it the same logic though? You compared the kits to takeout and cigarettes. E-books are a much better comparison and again what you do with the product has nothing to do with the price since the price is made by how much money, time, effort was put in to create it, not how much use you will get out of it, that's a personal thing.

Aye well, theres a difference of spending money for something to use once, than something that you actually keep, so you saying the developers dont work hard at all ?, can you make a game ?, I think your bored in lockdown and just want to debate about everything 😂@SimmerGeorge

@Nikkih Is it my job to make a game though? Did I study it and have experience in it? We all do different things I don't get what your point is here hahahah what?
    I'm not saying that they don't work hard at all I am just like I have done a million times and won't do again making a brief analysis of the work and time I see put in these kits and what the price for it is.

You seem to keep falling back into this "personal" perceived value thing which is not what I am talking about. What change does it make what you do with the game, if you can keep it or not. Why should that be reflected in the price. If you use something once or you can keep it has nothing to do with how much effort and time goes into a product.

What I have said so many times but have to say again is that I think you cannot compare physical products to a digital copy of a product and you have yet to find an arguement against that so I guess that topic has come to a conclusion.

Personally, I do like to take 2-3 minutes of my time to analyse if the time, effort, money put into a product reflects the price I am paying. I like to pay for things that I know were made with a lot of work and I think rewarding hard work has a positive effect on society in general but that is just my personal view on things.

Theres more points valid than just yours, theres more than one logic besides yours, I DO think what you keep makes it all the while for buying than what you spent just to use once, if you dont agree fair enough, I'm not going to lose sleep because someone doesn't agree lol, theres no itch on my beak 🤣

@Nikkih But again we're talking about different things. Sure if you get to keep something that's great but that doesn't make it more valueable than something consumable in terms of price.
    Sure it makes it more valuable to you personally but when setting a price for take out and a price for a game there are huge differences one needs to consider before even attempting to compare these two things.

It's not that your points are invalid, it's just that they are not in some way disproving my points because you speak about personal experience with a product while I am trying to analyse it's actual value based not on what I am going to use the product for but how much time, effort and money it took for the people who made it to create it.
    There is more than one logic but you simply haven't yet attempted to show me your logic on this topic, again not on the topic of personal value, we've talked about that and I agree if something is worth it to you that' awesome but on the topic of market value (maybe I'm using that word wrong) but I mean value of the product based on how it was manufactured, created.

I already explained my logic, not my fault you dont get it 😂, as a said I'm a away for a coffee now, I'm really not that bothered 😊

@Nikkih But you really didn't explain why you think you can compare takeout and cigarette prices with a digital copy of a game and its value based not on your personal experience with the product and how much enjoyment you get out of it or how long you're gonna have it but on how much it is valued based on the effort put in by the creators.
    All you spoke about was personal experience which is not what I was talking about so I don't understand how you want to debate on something by talking about something else.

The forum is about someones personal experience, what they think, we are talking about a game, I compared cigarettes etc because its things you only use once then you throw it away even more expensive than kits, if people think kits are unfair pricing theres 2 choices, either dont buy it or wait for a sale for them, I understand your point however when it comes to a game it is all about personal opinions and experiences and no it isn't a huge deal for me to be bothered about 😊

@Nikkih But I never said the opposite. I can even quote myself saying: "again not on the topic of personal value, we've talked about that and I agree if something is worth it to you that' awesome" See? I said that like a thousand times.

But I also wanted to examine another point of view than just personal experience, because a product bought with money isn't "just about personal experience", there are many different ways one can look at a product like this and this is what I have done all these posts long because when it comes to personal experience what am I supposed to say?! It's subjective, it's personal.
    When it comes to other things though like time, effort and money put into a product one can discuss if one thinks this is something that's important to them. That's the difference that's what I've been saying the whole time.

I see something I like, if I can afford it, I buy it, is that not how this works ?, is it supposed to be more complicated than that ? 🤣, I work my bum off for my cash even worked through this pandemic, should i be this sceptical about everything, if I like it I really dont care, I bought it and yes my opinion is the only one that matters (it's my money)

@Nikkih the thing is that we, as simmers AND consumers, are discussion the impacts of the KITS in a long term perspective. In short term, yes, yay, super nice to get content. But... have some empathy towards others. Just because you're paying $5 doesn't mean other people are paying a fair amount for the same content. For me, as an example, am from Brazil and I'll have to pay R$30 for each of those 3 packs. It sounds as dramatic as it is, with R$30 I could do a lot of things that aren't just buying a candy or a frappuccino like some people here have used as an example.
    And, what if we all buy those packs with the short term excitment now, what could be the impacts in the future? Microtransactions in Sims 5? If we didn't made it a success, maybe they could lower it to a better and fair price like $3 (and maybe a slightly better one for other countries)? I wouldn't mind if this game had 50 types of pack, as long as the pricing is fair for everybody, the content is equal to how much we are paying and the base game isn't bare bones.

@Babykittyjade @simgirl1010 I'm happy y'all have enough money not to bother if you're being fooled into paying more than is needed, but buying it because its shiny doesn't mean you'll be allowing them to continuously overprice stuff.

I do have empathy, if you actually knew me you would know I put others before me everytime, even make myself skint to help family and friends out ( they would never know), when I see a homeless person on the street I buy them a sandwich and water, so dont tell me I lack in empathy it rules me, I've heard people tell other people that I'm the most selfless person they ever met, my comments are my personal opinions, people are free to disagree if they like @Forgeron
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited March 2021
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm concerned that the number of items in these packs will go down while the price will go up. We've already been told we'll only get on pack at a time already, which will make people feel like buying them is easier.

Believe me, that's the direction in which it is going:

Take this quote by Daniel Kahneman, psychologist and economist.
    “A general “law of least effort” applies to cognitive as well as physical exertion. The law asserts that if there are several ways of achieving the same goal, people will eventually gravitate to the least demanding course of action. In the economy of action, effort is a cost, and the acquisition of skill is driven by the balance of benefits and costs. Laziness is built deep into our nature.“

Thus if fire isn't applied to rear-ends...eventually we will be paying for nothing...and be forced into accepting the "status quo". I for one am not willing to go that route; to see the industry end up offering lesser amounts of return for money paid to them. Because IF left UNCHECKED eventually such practices will become the "status quo" and we will be forced to accept them. I don't intend to.

Just a note to those of you are persisting in minimizing the legitimate concerns and complaints of those who don't want to see this industry end up succumbing to the "Law of Least Effort"; You may be happy with the status quo.

BUT that doesn't mean you get to silence those of us who are not.
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I don’t know how much the kits cost in other countries but where I live they cost £4.99 each. I think that is actually a very reasonable price for what we get in the kits. I bought all three kits yesterday and I am very satisfied with them.

Just heard about kits. That's not a bad price and I would actually get the one with vacuum cleaners as I've wanted hoovering in the sims since 2001.

Don't worry, you're getting your wallet hoovered. It's been that way since 2014.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited March 2021

I do have empathy, if you actually knew me you would know I put others before me everytime, even make myself skint to help family and friends out ( they would never know), when I see a homeless person on the street I buy them a sandwich and water, so dont tell me I lack in empathy it rules me, my comments are my personal opinions, people are free to disagree if they like @Forgeron

@Nikkih I'm glad you are, then. Now you can stop and understand why not everyone has the luxury of buying the pack without thinking twice. Thats why most of us in the forums, twitter and youtube are complaining about the pricing. Empathy isn't a sims trait IRL, its an spectrum and sometimes we don't realize we are not using our "empathy glasses" cuz we are using our "rose colored glasses" of excitment for a new pack. I'm not judging you for buying it, I'm happy you can, but don't discredit anyone for fighting with EA to lower the pricing so that they can also enjoy the packs too.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member
    I do have empathy, if you actually knew me you would know I put others before me everytime, even make myself skint to help family and friends out ( they would never know), when I see a homeless person on the street I buy them a sandwich and water, so dont tell me I lack in empathy it rules me, my comments are my personal opinions, people are free to disagree if they like @Forgeron

@Nikkih
    Snipped the huge list of previous quotes :D

But yes , I agree, so do I. IRL. How much I have to do to show it in internet too? Agree on anything I self disagree? Duh.. not worth it. As I would most likely have emotional death by over empathy! (I have those emotional deaths turned of by a mod, btw )

And once again, isn't that a personal opinion? "Paying more than is needed"???
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

@Nikkih I'm glad you are, then. Now you can stop and understand why not everyone has the luxury of buying the pack without thinking twice. Thats why most of us in the forums, twitter and youtube are complaining about the pricing. Empathy isn't a sims trait IRL, its an spectrum and sometimes we don't realize we are not using our "empathy glasses" cuz we are using our "rose colored glasses" of excitment for a new pack. I'm not judging you for buying it, I'm happy you can, but don't discredit anyone for fighting with EA to lower the pricing so that they can also enjoy the packs too.

Did I say that dont understand why people are upset ? I've never said that, your putting letters on my post @Forgeron

@Nikkih

But yes , I agree, so do I. IRL. How much I have to do to show it in internet too? Agree on anything I self disagree? Duh.. not worth it. As I would most likely have emotional death by over empathy! (I have those emotional deaths turned of by a mod, btw )

Apparently disagreeing about a game means you lack in empathy ooh dear what has the world come too 😂 @Ellupelluellu

@Nikkih

Apparently disagreeing about a game means you lack in empathy ooh dear what has the world come too 😂 @Ellupelluellu

@Nikkih I don't think that's what that person meant. I don't know exactly but I think they were talking about the long term effects that supporting the kits could have for people who are not as wealthy as others. Not sure though maybe they can clarify.
    But I'm sure they never meant that "disagreeing" means you lack empathy.
    edited March 2021

@Nikkih

@Nikkih I don't think that's what that person meant. I don't know exactly but I think they were talking about the long term effects that supporting the kits could have for people who are not as wealthy as others. Not sure though maybe they can clarify.

They said have some empathy for others 😂 considering I know my nature that I always put others before me, I'm hard to annoy but I'm annoyed now
    They said have some empathy for others 😂 considering I know my nature that I always put others before me, I'm hard to annoy but I'm annoyed now
    yep , this :)

edited March 2021

@Nikkih

@Nikkih They said have empathy but in a different context. I just checked. This person is talking about how not a lot of people can afford buying such a small amount of items for 5$ or more depending on the country you live in the prices get higher and that you lack empathy is you "discredit anyone for fighting with EA to lower the pricing so that they can also enjoy the packs too."

They are not saying you lack empathy because you disagree with them but you lack empathy if you don't make an effort to understand why some simmers are finding the prices to high, especially in their country/currency.

@Nikkih

@SimmerGeorge Yes, thats basically it.
    @SimmerGeorge , Can you please snip of most of the quote when replying ? :D

As I keep getting notifications :D

edited March 2021

@SimmerGeorge Yes, thats basically it.

@Forgeron Sorry I had to speak for you. I'm sure you can do it yourself I just really needed to reply to that implication that you allegedly mean everyone who doesn't agree with you "lacks empathy".
    This is simply untrue and was put wayyy out of context so I had to say something.

@Nikkih

@Nikkih They said have empathy but in a different context. I just checked. This person is talking about how not a lot of people can afford buying such a small amount of items for 5$ or more depending on the country you live in the prices get higher and that you lack empathy is you "discredit anyone for fighting with EA to lower the pricing so that they can also enjoy the packs too."

They are not saying you lack empathy because you disagree with them but you lack empathy if you don't make an effort to understand why some simmers are finding the prices to high, especially in their country/currency.

Ooh I get you now, no I'm sorry if my comments came across that way, I do understand why alot are upset about this, I do get that theres some more unfortunate with money as me, I have been poor, i know how it feels like, ( I've been that poor I went through a winter with no heating) and I'm in a cold climate @Forgeron
    edited March 2021
    @simmergeorge @nikkih Look, what I said wasn't meant to offend your kind heart, but I also explained that empathy isn't black or white, its an spectrum. Look, an example. If the Kits are $5 US Dollars, I would be paying $30 BR Reais, but if they lowered the US pricing to the fair price which would be around $3 US Dollars, I would have to pay around $17 BR Reais! It is still too much, honestly, but now I would have $13 BR Reais to use somewhere else... maybe I could even acummulate overtime to buy other packs.
    BUT, if everyone that has money didn't bother about other people and only their own amusement (which is somewhat a level lacking of empathy) then EA might never lower this pricetag... Also, they HARDLY put stuff packs on sales... Imagine the Kits?!

Edit.: Oh, its ok. I probably should've expressed myself better too. And, I'm glad your life improved in that way, and I hope many more do have that chance too.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited March 2021
    I can't believe this thread😂😂 I definitely have to agree with @Nikkih though.
    I know one thing is for sure, regardless of cost I buy and do what makes me happy. Prices and comparisons are irrelevant in my particular case.
    If i can afford it I buy things that makes me smile. I surround myself with positivity and spirituality. I do things I love that makes me feel good! Why? Because no one is promised tomorrow. Everyday I wake up is a joy and i want to spend it joyously. (I hope that's a word 😅)
    One of those things is the sims 4 packs. No other explanation is needed.

I could either spend it sour and bitter about a video game or about the direction where the entire industry is headed and join the crew of social media justice warriors trying to change the world one sims 4 bug at a time. But who wants to spend their days so angry and negative and unhappy all the time? Some simmers (on other sites) are harboring such a hateful rage and cussing out EA and the gurus with strong language that I cannot comprehend the mentality.
    I don't believe the sims 4 backlash will ever end. No matter what they do someone will be outraged.

I don't understand it myself but some things are not for me to understand in this life and I accept that. And respect everyone's personal feelings 😌
    If it's anything we can do as human beings it's offer eachother compassion and understanding.

So I instead choose to enjoy myself with pizza icecream and chill with sims 4 as I wait for the next pack 😎😎

This is aimed at no one in particular btw just general.
    Or fans cussing each other out. Funny how only one side is considered bitter. Sims 4 will be famous for being the game that broke the community apart, that's for sure. Literally seeing Simmers getting depressed over someone not agreeing with them, it is silly. I mean if everyone backed down on wanting change, women wouldn't even be allowed to post on forums and we would still be stuck in the dark ages. ;)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Simburian wrote: »
    They should have introduced these kits with a "Three for the price of two" offer. Not very good at Sales patter! :)o:)
    I think they will end up bundling them too. International prices is when cost for packs get to be a bit too much. We get a bit spoiled with the prices in America compared to the rest of the world with games when minimum wage can be super inflated to several other countries too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    @Scobre If I'm not mistaken, in Sims 3 Store they used to bundle similar sets into a huge set or something like that.
    edited March 2021
    Scobre wrote: »
    I can't believe this thread😂😂 I definitely have to agree with @Nikkih though.
    I know one thing is for sure, regardless of cost I buy and do what makes me happy. Prices and comparisons are irrelevant in my particular case.
    If i can afford it I buy things that makes me smile. I surround myself with positivity and spirituality. I do things I love that makes me feel good! Why? Because no one is promised tomorrow. Everyday I wake up is a joy and i want to spend it joyously. (I hope that's a word 😅)
    One of those things is the sims 4 packs. No other explanation is needed.

I could either spend it sour and bitter about a video game or about the direction where the entire industry is headed and join the crew of social media justice warriors trying to change the world one sims 4 bug at a time. But who wants to spend their days so angry and negative and unhappy all the time? Some simmers (on other sites) are harboring such a hateful rage and cussing out EA and the gurus with strong language that I cannot comprehend the mentality.
    I don't believe the sims 4 backlash will ever end. No matter what they do someone will be outraged.

I don't understand it myself but some things are not for me to understand in this life and I accept that. And respect everyone's personal feelings 😌
    If it's anything we can do as human beings it's offer eachother compassion and understanding.

So I instead choose to enjoy myself with pizza icecream and chill with sims 4 as I wait for the next pack 😎😎

This is aimed at no one in particular btw just general.
    Or fans cussing each other out. Funny how only one side is considered bitter. Sims 4 will be famous for being the game that broke the community apart, that's for sure. Literally seeing Simmers getting depressed over someone not agreeing with them, it is silly. I mean if everyone backed down on wanting change, women wouldn't even be allowed to post on forums and we would still be stuck in the dark ages. ;)

🤣🤣 I'm a woman that explains it lol having soo much opinions 😂 I bet you men wish we couldn't 🤣 we want hovers (vacuums) and lots of clothes lol

Edit: I'm joking and stereotyping 😂
    @Scobre If I'm not mistaken, in Sims 3 Store they used to bundle similar sets into a huge set or something like that.
    Yeah they did. Sims 4 has bundles too that you can bundle 1 GP, 1 SP, and 1 EP together, so I wonder if bundles will be altered for kits now.