Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roadmap 2021 in April ?

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
Hi,

GP10, SP19 and EP11 are probably planned between April and September.

The roadmap should be announced in April.
Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I hope so, too. But maybe this time they could reveal a bit more or include the new kits (with planned themes).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Do you mean SP19 the kit or SP19 a stuff pack? Don't we already know what SP19 will be? is it a kit or how can kits be called SP20 if we don't have SP19 yet?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If it's a Stuff Pack, we can assume it was simply in the making before the Kit Packs. OR, maybe it's a Kit Pack that's full of farm-like stuff - except, of course, cabinets and counters...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Now that I’m back playing the game again, I need for them to keep rolling out the new content! They have my attention so leggo!
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    sounds cool!
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Well in the last two years they were in the middle of a content drought they kinda have to announce a roadmap to get people excited. This year, not so much, especially if a pack is being released at the end of March.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Hi,

GP10, SP19 and EP11 are probably planned between April and September.

The roadmap should be announced in April.

I'm hoping.
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    I think they only did the roadmap last year, they didn't do it the previous years, so there's no guarantee we're getting one at all.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Reedfish wrote: »
    I think they only did the roadmap last year, they didn't do it the previous years, so there's no guarantee we're getting one at all.

They did one the year Island Living came out.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited March 2021
    I wish we get some info on ep(s?) and gp(s?) soon
    even just titles or some hint image with release dates

or in short: is this year going to have romance pack or not?
    pls tell me already?
    pls pls pls?
    Ea sweetie pls?

if there is none id rather take that heartbreak early and stop expecting epic year
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We don't get info because they know we'll be disappointed. Like with Kits.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    Reedfish wrote: »

They did one the year Island Living came out.

I guess I was thinking of the roadmap image, with actual clues and hints to the content that you could try to figure out. I honestly wouldn't consider saying "a gamepack, a stuff pack and an expansion pack" to be a roadmap, since that's sort of an average amount of content they'd produce in six months - like I'd be more surprised if they didn't release that amount of content, than surprised that they did, so I wouldn't think of them saying that as a hint or news? So I never really thought of that post as a 'roadmap'. But you are right. But in terms of a roadmap with actual hints to the content, I think we only got that last year, and won't necessarily get one again.
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I wish we get some info on ep(s?) and gp(s?) soon
    even just titles or some hint image with release dates

or in short: is this year going to have romance pack or not?
    pls tell me already?
    pls pls pls?
    Ea sweetie pls?

if there is none id rather take that heartbreak early and stop expecting epic year

Heartbreak DLC confirmed.

But for real. I've stopped playing at the moment, because my current game is right at the point where some slow-burn romance is what I'd want, so I'm holding out for a potential pack release - without knowing at all when or if that pack is coming. Would be lovely to know if a pack like that will be out in two weeks or seven months. EA please.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    That would be great! I hope that they could reveal the themes too.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    If it's a Stuff Pack, we can assume it was simply in the making before the Kit Packs. OR, maybe it's a Kit Pack that's full of farm-like stuff - except, of course, cabinets and counters...

I hope it's a Sports themed Pack
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    I hope the roadmap will ave the ff:

GP10 - Romance Theme
    EP11 - Generations
    SP19 - Sports Themed
    GP11 - Any Theme
    EP12 - Showtime with Pop & Rock Bands
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    I hope there will be more supernatural...
    Really want werewolves and fairies come back
    For Farmland, I'm not having any expectation on EA, I'm going to play with Arnie's farmland
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    We don't get info because they know we'll be disappointed. Like with Kits.

I am no disappointed by kits. And a lot of people loves them too!
    I am more disappointed by the Batuu pack
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member

another one? We had fitness stuff pack yet. What sport is missing for you/what sport do you want to see in the game?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

another one? We had fitness stuff pack yet. What sport is missing for you/what sport do you want to see in the game?

While I'm not Carl_Veluz1992, for myself, I wouldn't mind a mini kit focused on actual sports rather than generic "fitness." Such as baseball, basketball, American football, Soccer/the rest of the world's football, Hockey, etc. Yes, we've got some elements of some of these scattered through the base game and some of the expansions, but very little is cohesive.

And I'm saying this as a person whose only voluntary involvement in sports involves watching the Olympics and the occasional Baseball game on TV.

That said, I think we're looking at a school pack or a generations pack up next, possibly followed by the other depending on which one is which size. And with a couple more kits scattered in there as well (I'm guessing every month they don't have something bigger)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I so want:
    Genies in June
    Fairies in August
    Werewolves in October
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2021

Fitness/Snowy Escape gave us Rock Climbing.
    Seasons gave us Skating/Rollerblading (but it’s a hidden skill).
    City Living gave us Basketball (but it’s under the Fitness skill).
    Discover University gave us Soccer (but it’s under the Fitness skill).

I personally would like to see Sims toss a baseball or football around. I’d also like to see some type of ballet bar. I want them to add a soccer net too, not just juggle the ball.

I kinda don’t like that the other sport activities are either hidden skills or a part of Fitness skill. I understand it, but I like to see my Sim’s progress and maybe I don’t want my Sims to get super high Fitness and muscular just because they play with the soccer ball daily.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

I'm still waiting for a single sport my Sims can actually do together and take turns basketball is not it or kicking a ball around alone is not my idea of soccer. I want a sport my Sims can do together in past games Sims would interact with each other such as volleyball I wonder how they would do it now a single Sim hitting the ball to themselves.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope the roadmap will ave the ff:

GP10 - Romance Theme
    EP11 - Generations
    SP19 - Sports Themed
    GP11 - Any Theme
    EP12 - Showtime with Pop & Rock Bands

I hope:

GP10 - School Theme coming with bands and preteens
    EP11 - Generations coming with updated babies
    SP 19 - Cars / Vehicles
    GP 11 - Hotels and Romance
    EP 12 - Farming, but not implemented as classic Farming, but as a mixture, like perhaps an African World with farming or a Switzerland mountain world. Or a medieval pack that has farming elements.