Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New ideas for packs

2...Next

Comments

• dominoes007dominoes007 Posts: 21 Member
    Arts and Music Colony. Make pottery on a wheel, chip a life-size stone statue of you favorite cat, learn to play the zither and start your own old-timey blugrass punk street band.
    Voted for the art one, but I would be very happy with the carnival pack (even though I already get a little annoyed with the City Living/Snowy Escape festivals happening every other day).
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Simsney Land. Visit the theme park/circus or build your own. Rollercoasters and carousels, acrobatics and firebreathing.
    Simsney Land and also I hope it includes Waterparks,Zoos and Marine Aquariums. We need Themeparks in TS4.
  • SimmerJillerskiSimmerJillerski Posts: 56 Member
    Sports Camp. Take classes in beach volleyball, gymnastics and skateboarding. When you are done, teach these skills back home.
    Sports Camp for the possible group game interactions that could be created.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    well aside from romance which is always the number one above all else
    It seems you have summed up everything I want here :lol:
    how am I supposed to choose huh

Arts and Music

I'm not really sure about the band/music part with this
    for id like many genres once they do that and like idk I feel it might need to be bigger separate theme
    but id absolutely love making statues of my own sims and their pets and make some teasets via pottery ;)

I mean who says Vlad is the only one who is allowed to make statue of himself :triumph:
    surely my other sims would like that too
    even if they don't have quite as epic looks

Simsney Land

I want circus so bad
    clowns, acrobats, show magic,mimes, fabulous effects, weird b/b and cas items :love:

not big on rollercoasters actually and maybe less of the theme park/disney thing cause... meh.

but I would absolutely love carousels and ferris wheel and hot air balloon
    and like smaller amusement park/ carnival ride kinda things that make it easy enough to stalk your sims on them
    cause i just have feeling rollercoasters easily end up too big to really do much with em

Medieval World.

would also really love medieval or other oldey time period in my game
    but i feel like if i start listing things id want in it the list just never ends :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Arts and Music Colony. Make pottery on a wheel, chip a life-size stone statue of you favorite cat, learn to play the zither and start your own old-timey blugrass punk street band.
    A circus Game Pack would be cool. It would be full of the ability to entertain, like Get Famous.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • winterdaywinterday Posts: 16 Member
    Simsney Land. Visit the theme park/circus or build your own. Rollercoasters and carousels, acrobatics and firebreathing.
    Simsney Land is such a great idea!! I would honestly love any of these though, maybe you should work for the franchise and give them some good ideas😂
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Sports Camp. Take classes in beach volleyball, gymnastics and skateboarding. When you are done, teach these skills back home.
    I honestly think this would be so much fun. Why haven't we had any skateboards in this game before.

I can't remember sims 1 though.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited March 2021
    Medieval World. Visit the historical recreation town of Gothicvale. Learn archery, fencing, meadmaking and dragon taming.
    This would be a great pack to introduce horses. I would also like to have a venue for Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament or a Tournament like theatrical entertainment venue.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    well aside from romance which is always the number one above all else
    It seems you have summed up everything I want here :lol:
    how am I supposed to choose huh

Arts and Music

I'm not really sure about the band/music part with this
    for id like many genres once they do that and like idk I feel it might need to be bigger separate theme
    but id absolutely love making statues of my own sims and their pets and make some teasets via pottery ;)

I mean who says Vlad is the only one who is allowed to make statue of himself :triumph:
    surely my other sims would like that too
    even if they don't have quite as epic looks

Simsney Land

I want circus so bad
    clowns, acrobats, show magic,mimes, fabulous effects, weird b/b and cas items :love:

not big on rollercoasters actually and maybe less of the theme park/disney thing cause... meh.

but I would absolutely love carousels and ferris wheel and hot air balloon
    and like smaller amusement park/ carnival ride kinda things that make it easy enough to stalk your sims on them
    cause i just have feeling rollercoasters easily end up too big to really do much with em

Medieval World.

would also really love medieval or other oldey time period in my game
    but i feel like if i start listing things id want in it the list just never ends :sweat_smile:

Love all of your ideas, but I hope they will include children and toddler gameplay.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Medieval World. Visit the historical recreation town of Gothicvale. Learn archery, fencing, meadmaking and dragon taming.
    There's enough ideas to keep Sims 4 going for a long time yet. I went for Medieval for the dragons but my favourite Farming wasn't on the list.
    I'd be happy with anything new, and roller coasters that you could combine yourself from a kit would be great! Maybe a kit of carnival parts? With animations and traits to go with them of course.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    my favourite Farming wasn't on the list.

I didn't include it because they're already thinking about it. There's been a poll about farms and comments by a simguru on twitter. That's not a guarantee that we'll get one, but they know.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    (2) I don't want a medieval recreation. I want an actual medieval world, or something ambiguous that could be played as either, not a medieval version of JTB.

The reason a made it a recreation reenactment type thing instead of a different world is this: I don't know how easy it would be to disable basic parts of the game like cell phones, most items in build/buy, maybe even travel to other worlds. If they could do that, I'd be happy.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    None of the above.
    Not to be cynical, but I refuse to buy any more packs and spend even more money on this game until basic issues are fixed. I've foolishly spent hundreds of dollars on packs in an attempt to cure my boredom of the game, and while they did help for a little bit, it's always circled back to boredom. And the truth is, no matter how good the pack is, its downfall will be the limitations and issues that The Sims 4 base game has, no matter what.
    Proud simmer
  • CattyBetsyCattyBetsy Posts: 62 Member
    I do use Baatu as an Amusement Park >:)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Easily sports camp well unless its like the solo Sim sports they give us now I wonder how they would have a Sim play volleyball alone but at this point I would not put it past them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited March 2021
    This year TS4 will have its 7th anniversary, what new things would you like to see? I didn't include Farming, Generations and Romance because I think the devs already know we want those.

Mention below if you want more than one. Also include any other ideas I missed

I chose medieval first because I have been wanting a medieval pack for a long time, along with farming and livestock, I think the 2 are very compatible.

My second pick is sports camp because I want my children and teens to have some realistic activities like volleyball and skateboarding.

My third pick is simsneyland, i’d love to make things like amusement parks, zoo’s, or a circus for my sims to go to.

4th I would take the art and music colony

5th I would take the Sixam Colony

Super Sims are go! would be my last pack pick.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there, just an FYI, I moved this thread to the Game Feedback section. :)
  • RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    None of the above.
    Not to be cynical, but I refuse to buy any more packs and spend even more money on this game until basic issues are fixed. I've foolishly spent hundreds of dollars on packs in an attempt to cure my boredom of the game, and while they did help for a little bit, it's always circled back to boredom. And the truth is, no matter how good the pack is, its downfall will be the limitations and issues that The Sims 4 base game has, no matter what.

What they said. Pretty much describes how I feel.

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Easily sports camp well unless its like the solo Sim sports they give us now I wonder how they would have a Sim play volleyball alone but at this point I would not put it past them.

I would assume there would be other people at the camp. In sims 2 they had a volleyball game where 2 to 8 people can play, it was really good for my larger families.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Sixam Colony II. Settle on planet Sixam and find a job reticulating splines. Bonus: E.T. pets and garden plants.
    I love the Sixam idea! I would also buy anything related to medieval times.

• MoofytheManMoofytheMan Posts: 16 Member
    Tbh most of these ideas sound like they would be very labor-intensive to develop and I don't think EA likes that kind of thing.. I like the idea of my sims living in a hippie commune though
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I only like...4 of these, really. But the rest have potential! Arts and Music is first, so it got the vote - because it is so desperately needed. Next for me would be Medieval, cause dragons and stuff. Next would be Simdisney, cause I'm getting all tingly from the Makin' Magic vibes. Sports Camp would be my 4th, though I would prefer a more general Camp themed pack - with canoeing, archery, finger painting, ghost stories...camp activities. But including the sporting aspects too, so that there could be different kinds of camps - outdoor camps/summer camps, cheer camps, skateboard camps, chess camp - whatever.

Hey, maybe they could use the kits for something that is sorely lacking in the game - HOBBIES. ACTIVITIES. Things that don't necessarily need an entire pack, but could benefit from the tight focus of a kit. It's a thought anyway.