Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can kit packs features radio stations?

Kit packs?! Really? Oooohhh, OK! I'm guessing that kit packs might be super smaller than stuff packs and maybe larger than store content (TS3 Store). You know kit packs might feature some objects, clothes, and gameplay. So I'm guessing they need to add some music, whatta ya think? Huh?

Can kit packs features radio stations? 43 votes

Yes (That'll be great if they add some different music genres)
65%
auroraael14DarcVader1simmietimetaydevKhrisstyneClassicalSimEmmaVaneDrago97232texxx78EnkiSchmidtSheriSim57Horrorgirl6SimplyobsessedcomicsforlifeAtreya33SERVERFRAGordyPlumbeebDaWaterRatCarl_Veluz1992 28 votes
No (It doesn't work that way, cause kit packs doesn't add radio station like TS3 Store)
34%
crocobauracatmom1987robyngravesg01denswanCopperBoltelelunicywormofthebookZeldaboy180ChadSims2YBNS2468RedShoe7[Deleted User]KathMHughesChocoSulSulAbbyBaba729 15 votes

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I think it can happen. On that code that was released today there's a radio station folder...
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I think it can happen. On that code that was released today there's a radio station folder...
    A radio station folder, where?
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Time will tell, it would be nice to have them, and some new songs for the existing ones too.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987364/1-71-86-tdescs#latest
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

Here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987364/1-71-86-tdescs#latest
    I kept on looking for a radio station, but thanks!
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    No (It doesn't work that way, cause kit packs doesn't add radio station like TS3 Store)
    I highly doubt it. They don't even bother making an icon for these kits. I don't expect any new music or radio stations from kits.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    They don't even bother making an icon for these kits.

Never mind. I just saw that they indeed made icons for kits.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I highly doubt it. They don't even bother making an icon for these kits. I don't expect any new music or radio stations from kits.

well there will likely be an icon we just haven't seen it yet
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

well there will likely be an icon we just haven't seen it yet

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2021
    I think it's possible with gameplay Kits.

E. G. If they make a musical instrument Kit they might add a station to match... Like a ska station for a saxophone, or a calypso station for a steel drum.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    If kits have enough budget for it. I think it can be tricky because they are hiring real music artists and making their own music, which is very expensive to do.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    If they can and will add aspirations with them, why not radio stations?

It is making me a little hesitant how distinctly they are categorizing Kits instead of it just being another type of pack, the Kit Pack. (Own tab instead of pack shelf, for example.) However, that right there should show how few rules they will be beholden, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited March 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »

It is making me a little hesitant how distinctly they are categorizing Kits instead of it just being another type of pack, the Kit Pack. (Own tab instead of pack shelf, for example.) However, that right there should show how few rules they will be beholden, too.

One kit is coming with 2 new aspirations.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »

One kit is coming with 2 new aspirations.

And better explained than Packs with Location aspirations
    This kit's both apirations are ar Location, that its bonus trait say sims with this trait are happy at their home world. And can apply at any (home)world and no need move to a specific world to complete the aspiration
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Yes, that would be good :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Probably, because the kits are small.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    I think it would be perfectly possible to add a radio station in a kit pack. If they can add gameplay like the dust system, I think they are big enough for a few songs.

I mostly play the game on mute so I would definitely skip a radio station pack, but it would be a good idea for those who want more music.