Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bands and Pool Tables? :D

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I really miss having our Sims form a band and play on guitar, drums and bass. Plus, I REALLY REALLY miss electric guitars :( I would also love for the EA team to incorporate the singing skill for a lead singer of said band :D I also wish for the return of pool tables. Something fun about going into a bar and zoning in on a pool table with friends.
TTOVikb.png
Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

Comments

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I would really like both those things! I keep wanting pool tables for my bars. And I liked the bands because it allowed sims to actually play instruments together. Since we have violins in Sims 4, I keep wishing we could have sims play a violin and piano duet.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I was renovating the bar in Strangerville recently, and I desperately wanted pool tables. It would be awesome to have bands back as well. It would be awesome to have bands back as well. I've been getting increasingly bored with the game. I played for an hour or two yesterday, and I kept feeling like so much was missing.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Having Bands and musical ensembles in the sims 4 is at the top of my wish list.

I very much miss drums, the electric guitar and the bass. I would love my sims to play together with any instrument that is available at the moment. A band with a violinist should work just as well as a band with a piano player. I’d like some classical oriented ensembles too, including small choirs. Lovely for kids even.

I believe the system in sims 4 could support bands/ensembles really well, it’s just a matter of resources:
    Recording and combining a bunch of instruments to play the tunes alone and together and adding the animations that go with those instruments is a huge project if done right. Im still hoping for a fleshed out bands system. It just takes time.

Pool tables and bands will make the current 500 bars that we have in-game a lot more interesting though!
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I'm down for both! Anything that gives sims more things to do besides being obsessed with looking/playing on their phones!

And, I never ever understood why pool tables have never been added to TS4, They came with the original TS1 base game for crying out loud! And both TS2 & TS3 added them in packs.

Where I live pool tables and dart boards are a staple in bars with pool leagues and dart leagues being very popular.
  • GenericTownieGenericTownie Posts: 105 Member
    The more I see posts like this the more I want to make an elder heavy metal band that gains international success and is broken up by an in-band relationship and it ends on a cliffhanger because all the band members start to die... yeah I'm planning this out way too much
  • EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    I fail to understand after 6 years, the game hasn't had any free content or packs regarding bands and bar stuff. I guess EA doesn't realize how popular they really are :( If they're in older installments, why not newer? Better than rehashed counters and vacuum cleaners.
    TTOVikb.png
    Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

• redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I fail to understand after 6 years, the game hasn't had any free content or packs regarding bands and bar stuff. I guess EA doesn't realize how popular they really are :( If they're in older installments, why not newer? Better than rehashed counters and vacuum cleaners.

I don't mind the vacuums at least it's new content. However you are 100% in the right about everything else.

“All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett