Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

most wanted pack this year

I wanted to know of the most wanted ideas
which of them is the most wanted on here
more for sim kids and more drama please

most wanted pack this year 212 votes

generations
34%
auroraael14brackencat31winkeljohn78SamadamsPlayeralexspoom13alan650111AlexaiBreeNillaPlayerSinger2010DevSims91mystang1972fruitsbasket101JoppiksYautjagirlmitchiebanjogreydonnKatiardguezsimgirl542sikasika18phantasmkiss 74 votes
fairy
5%
SirenLuminosTorieSailorCetiAPottsMaggieMarleyQueenMercyCangwenFlikka_FlikkaGrimlyFiendishchonk_floofJyotai 11 votes
werewolf
16%
bshag4lvColorist40lisamwittCamkatStrangerthanjcs7219AnmirlaemeregraventheBabykittyjadeblueyblueskySindocatannaliese39snoepjes1210WaytoomanyUIDstexxx78ChalpyMarkwilsonBlueBlack007kappowan 35 votes
farming
16%
BluegayleGalacticGalErja888MelisendreIsb917Simburiansimgirl1010luthienrisingLustianiciasimmietimedavina1221taydevmordarlarbrookiepeoplesjoleacoScobreCeridwenSheriSim57MDianaSimsRedShoe7 34 votes
romance
12%
bekiAngel_mixbabajayneCynnarosehrtgirlmlmeadowsKironideKhrisstyneFelicityChampandGirlieLaruhellmustenij1z1Teslachick2SAEldarinJPNekoThemrsg4422TTNsimmerSERVERFRAPreCiious 27 votes
hotel
9%
candystormncisGibbs02goodcakebaker62foxybillyOnversercatmando830AquaGamer1212StutumZiafarHearts4uTomatplantekaiwrysimsSimskristaDrakosGalaxySimsGirl[Deleted User]EliasVersaceNate_Whiplash1Elisetomspore 20 votes
cars
1%
alanmichael1GracieO312BB0990 3 votes
horses
3%
DarkLady2788kiwi84TigeressWoodsmmb_abr83bienchenEnkiSchmidtNikkihHallie22 8 votes

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    generations
    it was hard for me to pick between romance and generations
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    hotel
    I'd love to built some questionable hotels
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    werewolf
    Toss up between this and romance and generations. I am very tired of the same old options between my couples. And it makes me sad that they can't cuddle in bed D:
    And I'm so bored of the same few child aspirations.
    generations
    I'd love to built some questionable hotels

well hopfuly they would keep people who want to make run down hotels in mind
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    werewolf
    I want all of them, but the one i want more is werewolves. Generations, farming and cars are also some of my favourites. And active school...
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    romance
    I want a romance overhaul very bad. I also like werewolves though.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited February 2021
    romance
    its my most wanted pack every year
    for I just very desperately need more romance interactions and activities in the game and couple dancing to be very specific is the top needed feature id hope for in such pack

but this is the first year i see even small dust particle of hope for it to materialize

pls EA
    stars are in position
    what are you waiting for
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2021
    horses
    Horses are just beautiful, I love them, if I could afford one I would have one ❤, I went on and spent time with a horse called popcorn when I was kid a few years later I found out she died, a was so upset
    generations
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Horses are just beautiful, I love them, if I could afford one I would have one ❤, I went on and spent time with a horse called popcorn when I was kid a few years later I found out she died, a was so upset

so sorry to hear that horses are sweet
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2021
    horses

I was so upset when heard, I used to go on a caravan holiday quite regular when I was younger, I went there that often the horse knew who I was, I knew her for 3 years before she died, she was quite an old horse, i spent alot of time with her when I went their for a holiday and helped out at the stables, crazy thing to do on a holiday looking back but I loved spending time with them 😂

Edit

for people wondering how I managed to spend time with the horses that much, the woman that owned the stables was one of my mums friends from school, my mum banged into her when we went on holiday there the first time and got talking again after losing in touch, they are friends again, I told her how much I loved horses, she invited me, my mum and my sister to meet them and allowed me and my sister to visit them when were there because we love them @comicsforlife
    Post edited by Nikkih on
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    generations
    generations
    fairy
    horses
    hotel
    cars

Possibly in that order. Cars mostly just for hobby/fix up/status symbol. Hotels only if I can use them the way I use the ones I build in my game, as an all-purpose lot. Why can't I host parties on all lot types?

I'd like some horses. I love horses. I loved fairies in Sims 3, they were a great deal of fun, and wings are pretty.

Mostly generations, though. I want more variation in the reactions Sims give to others, and more individuality. As it stands, everyone's scared of thunderstorms unless you buy a not-scared-of-thunderstorms trait. When someone dies, everyone around mourns. *waves cane aggressively* Back in my day, if someone died at a party, the party was a hit!

Anyway, I guess generations wins for me.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    generations
    I really would love a generations pack and I feel like romance could be implemented in that pack as well. Either way Generations or Romance would be a great addition to the game.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    generations
    I'm mostly a family player above all else, so that would be the most useful for me.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I need the Other option. I'd like bands and more music-related things more than the choices offered here.
    generations

I was so upset when heard, I used to go on a caravan holiday quite regular when I was younger, I went there that often the horse knew who I was, I knew her for 3 years before she died, she was quite an old horse, i spent alot of time with her when I went their for a holiday and helped out at the stables, crazy thing to do on a holiday looking back but I loved spending time with them 😂

Edit

for people wondering how I managed to spend time with the horses that much, the woman that owned the stables was one of my mums friends from school, my mum banged into her when we went on holiday there the first time and got talking again after losing in touch, they are friends again, I told her how much I loved horses, she invited me, my mum and my sister to meet them and allowed me and my sister to visit them when were there because we love them @comicsforlife

sounds fun
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    generations
    Wow. I want so much - Generations is 1 romance 2 werewolf and/ or fairies 3. Hotels 4

Not fussed about cars or farming but would like I suppose. Horses shouid be in the farm pack.

Most importantly of all I would like them to FIX the existing game. They surveyed us about issues in packs but we never saw any fixes.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    i'd say werewolves, horses & farming together, faeries, hotels & romance together, cars in a patch and generations on its own.
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    hotel
    because I want to see @Nate_Whiplash1 's questionable hotels!
    generations
    I don't think horses will be in farms they were put in different places when they asked us to vote for things we want and horses
    don't have anything to do with farms
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited February 2021
    I don't think horses will be in farms they were put in different places when they asked us to vote for things we want and horses don't have anything to do with farms

I agree, I don't think horses will come in a farming pack either, that's a lot of animations to include and would more than likely nix the other farm animals which actually makes the "farm pack" make sense ..... sheeps for wool for yarn, cows for butter, milk, and cream, chickens for eggs. etc.

I am hoping for Romance, Farming, and Generations most of all.
    Post edited by Chicklet453681 on
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    generations
    I just want more unique gameplay for all the forgotten life stages that aren’t young adult/adult.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    werewolf
    I don't think we'll get a clear "Generations" pack, I think it will be spread out between 2-4 packs. So as a single pack, I went with Werewolves.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    *casually ticks all the boxes.

Sure why not?

I need my musical ensembles as well though. Where’s my drummer, my bass player and my electric lead?! Where’s my chamber orchestra and my choir? That, a body hair menu, a bunch of cars and a family of cuddly werewolves will make ‘21 another good year. 😉
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    werewolf
    That was a hard choice because I really want better romance options, animations, and systems. But man, I miss Werewolves and I have so much fun with Occults and now that we have the Scared emotion, I really want to see some Big Baddies. I also want Fairies because they weren't in Sims 2 and I don't like Sims 3 so I haven't had the chance to play with them. I have some faux Fairies in my game who really need some legit wings and glamour.
    #Team Occult
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    romance
    1. Romance <3
    2. Fairies <3
    3. Werewolves <3
    4. Generations B)
    5. Horses/Unicorns B)
    6. Hotels :p
    7. Cars :p