Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I’m ready for a big world❣️

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,672 Member
    I actually think it would be cool with a world with just one single lot :) Everything except the lot should be open ocean, perhaps with a passing ship in the distance, or a few rocks far away just to help ut keeping track on the directions. It would be super cool for playing a "stranded on a small island" challenge. Or to build a community lot cruise ship to play vacations isolated to a sailing ship.

Such a lot should be rather cheap to create and would not really affect EA's budget that much. some waves in stormy weathers and perhaps that distant ship as a random animation, but we could build the ship ourselves with what already exists in the game.

Sometimes the smallest world in the world would be fun ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    edited February 2021
    A cruise ship lot would be amazing, small cabin lots, big cabin lots, and public lots (at least one resturant, one ship pool, and one 'beach' lot where you can dive into the ocean from the ship). 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I didn't know I wanted such a thing until now. And a sometimes stormy ocean would be icing on the cake. And now I'm going off again, but whales, sharks, killer whales and giant octopuses that hunts your careless Sim... would that be too much?

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    simmietimesimmietime Posts: 103 Member
    Im hoping for custom worlds more than anything else for The Sims 4. But slowly losing hope its gonna happen 😭
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I just want to be able to build to the edge of the lot; it’s so annoying that I can’t put fences or anything on the edge :/
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd prefer they give us CAW and let us create are own big worlds I'm over their forced style of worlds and small worlds because they build this game and force all their players to play as if they owned a cheap laptop.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I'd rather have multi-functional lots. Or the ability to change lot size/add lots. I hate building big when it's literally useless. I want café, library and book store to be all functional on one lot for example.
    I prefer TS2 lot logic the most - just community lot is enough. And it can be whatever I want. TS3 was also ok, tones of community lot types but at least other stuff worked there as well.
    And TS4 is just... lack of any flexibility. And lots of fake surroundings (hate them). That's why there's a feel the new generic world is needed. I'd say stop being extensive, let's go intensive instead with lot system improvements.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I'm hoping we'll get a New World Tomorrow in the Update with 20 blank lots but a world that has a swimmable ocean and a beach.
    Lol, cat. You dream big 😄
  • Options
    chonk_floofchonk_floof Posts: 36 Member
    They need to make more free worlds! People buy Sims 4, just to realise they need to buy even more to make the game interesting!
    Whatever you are doing, always put 100% into it. Unless it's a blood donation.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited February 2021
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'd prefer they give us CAW and let us create are own big worlds I'm over their forced style of worlds and small worlds because they build this game and force all their players to play as if they owned a cheap laptop.

If this was possible I would have an favorable opinion of Sims 4 but I know they will never do this as selling neighborhoods with their packs is their selling point.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    simmietime wrote: »
    Im hoping for custom worlds more than anything else for The Sims 4. But slowly losing hope its gonna happen 😭

I'm with you! That's something I've always always wanted! And I too, have very little hope that is ever coming in TS4.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited February 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.