Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

lostatcoreplays - The Uploads!

Evening all!

Now that I'm able to start discussions I thought I would make a thread where I can post when I upload a new video to my channel! As always I welcome any and all feedback on my videos. Like, comment, subscribe, all that jazz!

I'll get things started with the 'Previously...' list. Here goes!

The Sims 4 - Speed Build - Don Lothario's House from The Sims 2

The Sims 4 - Speed Build - Small Beach Home

The Sims 4 - Speed Build - Small Cosy Home

The Sims 4 - Speed Build - Modern Family Home

The Sims 4 - Speed Build - Small Modern Family Home

The Sims 4 - Speed Build - Modern Bungalow

Let's Build: Wisteria Lane - 4353 Wisteria Lane

Comments

• lostatcorelostatcore Posts: 35 Member
    New upload!

It's been a bit of a hectic week for me so getting a new video out has been quite hard work but I put a little something together for you guys so I wasn't leaving you waiting for too long.

Two Container Home
    This one is a small container home on the coast of Port Promise in Evergreen Harbour is perfect for a single Sim or perhaps a new couple looking to start their lives together! The home itself is compact yet still manages to boast all of the mod-cons and oodles of natural light! There's a small living area, a modern kitchen and dining area on the lower floor. Upstairs there is a reasonably sized bedroom and a bathroom as well as an outdoor terrace for looking out over the bay! Surrounding the property is plenty of garden space, perfect for green-fingered Sims. Perhaps if you can get your hands on another shipping container or two there's even plenty of space for an extension!

New Upload!

Let's Build: Wisteria Lane! A new series where I am going to attempt to build all of the houses from Wisteria Lane, the fictional street from the TV show Desperate Housewives as accurately as I can.

4349 Wisteria Lane
    Gabrielle and her husband Carlos live at 4349 Wisteria Lane. After moving from the city to a life far different from what they were used to, Carlos and Gaby were challenged to settle in to the suburban lifestyle. They purchased this charming Victorian style home and made it their own, filling it with lavish furniture from day one.

Despite having quite an established ground floor layout on the TV show, this house was actually more challenging than the previous. It is SO recognisable that pulling it off was difficult.

Upstairs, I had to make some changes to the layout of the master bedroom. On the show the master bedroom as portrayed as being on the right hand side of the property and Gaby is seen looking out of the French doors from her bedroom. These are actually on the left side of the house! I have also added bedrooms for Juanita and Celia, Gabrielle and Carlos' two daughters, as well as another guest bedroom.

The back garden is extravagantly presented with a large pool, an outdoor cooking area, a seating area and a large rock pool style hot tub!

As with all houses in this series this lot is available on The Gallery. The house is intended to be purely decorative so if you want to play in this house you may need to make some minor changes.

New Upload!

Nice and short, this one! I didn't actually intend on making a video from this build as I was only trying something out but I thought I would hit record anyway and see what happened.

Eco Cabin Starter Home
    This rustic looking home is actually extremely economic! A little cabin perfect for a single Sim that won't cost much to run either. It's pretty basic but it's nice and cosy. There's plenty of gardening space surrounding the cabin too.

New Upload!

I'm back and I'm finally throwing my actual face into the mix! This little video is just an introduction to my and what I want to bring to my YouTube channel. I discuss my new office (WIP), The Sims, Xbox and more! I'm really excited and also very nervous to be presenting this side of me to you all but I am hoping for a very productive future. I hope you enjoy and don't find me too irritating haha.

This Is Me
    This is it! I'm finally putting myself out there for all to see! After months of psyching myself up I am now finally at the place where I am (somewhat) comfortable putting my actual face on YouTube, spots and all! Seriously, that one on my nose is a killer...

New Upload!

I'm starting my first Lets Play and I'm doing it with The Sims 3! What's more, I'm doing it BASE GAME ONLY! Come join me!

when your lets play gets off to a slow start
    New Upload!

Meet Dylan! Moving to Willow Creek alone at such a young age is a brave move for Dylan but he is determined to make it as an author and hopes throwing himself into his work will work for him! Hopefully he can avoid any distractions that may be coming his way...

The Sims 4 - Summers LP (Part. 1)