Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surlybadger's **Amondra** Showcase

surlybadgersurlybadger Posts: 283 Member
edited March 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
:heart:My new and improved Showcase thread!:heart:

A little insight before you browse. I am what I like to call a casual builder. I'm not quite new, but I'm not on the top level. And while I build help to cope with depression and other things, I am also someone who enjoys making families and seeing legacies grow. So again I'm not quite up to par with some of the very talented people you will find on this site and on Youtube and Twitter.

I'm always looking to improve my building and always welcome tips and tricks!

As a personal aesthetic, I guess, I am not overly fond of what I consider "cluttered" houses, so often my builds will not have the home saturated in decoration. That and I find one can accidentally block routing even with the simplest of setup let alone when one goes bananas on clutter. However, my homes are slowly becoming less vacant, lol.

I am trying to slowly break away from the "block" house look but baby steps, lol. Also not being so worked up about everything having to be symmetrical. Not to mention this weird thing I have about putting trees in the corners of lots. I also like to put bathrooms in the front of houses instead of the traditional back or sides.

But all that aside I hope you all enjoy and thank you for even stopping by just to look in on this crazy little adventure I'm on.

:star: : ALL MY CONTENT IS CC FREE :star:

:warning: ALL MY HOMES ARE MADE WITH MOVE OBJECTS CHEAT ON :warning:

NOTE: I am not savvy with taking pictures and struggle with the camera, so sadly I will be using the stock photos the Gallery offers.

Link to my Gallery(Which is a little fudged up as the Gallery randomly stopped sharing all my builds so I had to reshare them so there might be duplicates roaming around)
Post edited by surlybadger on

Comments