Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Anyone On Here Fix CC?

I have a collection of Naruto CC from Happy To Be that I would love to use for my new save. I'm pretty sure the creator is inactive and there are a few of his items that show up broken in CAS that I would really like to have fixed. I've tried S4S CC batch fix, but I'm not sure what that's supposed to do, since it didn't work.
A few of the older hair and clothing items make my sim invisible or it has a weird ghost-like "zipper" that appears on a shirt that's supposed to not be there.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!
Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/

Comments

• IsariIsari Posts: 69 Member
    I had only two CAS items like that so I have deleted them (I didn't like them that much anyway), but maybe creating a new cc and importing mesh and textures again would be a solution? I don't really have any better idea, but it worked with some cc that didn't show in the game at all.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    @Isari If only I knew how to create CC! I have so many ideas but so little know-how! :'(
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    @Isari If only I knew how to create CC! I have so many ideas but so little know-how! :'(
    There are many tutorial about how to creace CC in sims 4 studio. I'm sure these will explain you better than me. ^^
  • BenjiThatFoxGuyBenjiThatFoxGuy Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Isari said:
    > I had only two CAS items like that so I have deleted them (I didn't like them that much anyway), but maybe creating a new cc and importing mesh and textures again would be a solution? I don't really have any better idea, but it worked with some cc that didn't show in the game at all.

To my knowledge, if none of the batch fixes has helped neither this will. The mesh might need to be redone.
    I've had the same happen when one CC I was creating had a misaligned mesh.
    > @Isari said:
    > I had only two CAS items like that so I have deleted them (I didn't like them that much anyway), but maybe creating a new cc and importing mesh and textures again would be a solution? I don't really have any better idea, but it worked with some cc that didn't show in the game at all.

To my knowledge, if none of the batch fixes has helped neither this will. The mesh might need to be redone.
    I've had the same happen when one CC I was creating had a misaligned mesh.

I don't know... It helped me with mermaid tails and batch fixes didn't help. Maybe I did something wrong tho, it's rather likely.