Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happens next?

CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
My first generation of Not So Berry is supposed to have one child with her partner and one alien child. Her pregnancy resulted in twins. Because I'm an equal opportunity abductor I have my game set up so females can become pregnant when abducted. Her twins aged to toddler and she toddled off herself to investigate weird lights, resulting in weird tummy ache. They live in an heroically haunted house and her husband lives elsewhere because, honestly, I can't be bothered. What do I do?

What happens next? 40 votes

Raise the alien child, you asked for it.
45%
PlayerSinger2010elanorbretonfriendlysimmerstaydevTeeSeaTo7mBabykittyjadeLiELFMDianaSimsAtreya33InuMiroLoverx4m1r4GordyDaepheneAliSim19OliwkaWidmoHandelZoeyevester 18 votes
Send that baby back to the home world, the challenge is fulfilled by simply having it
5%
SimplyJenEllupelluellu 2 votes
Keep all 3 and move the husband in.
35%
crocobauradavina1221spice3texxx78Wintermist_SWEBreazonaRedShoe7thatsnotswegSERVERFRASimAlexandriaGeralt_ofRiviaSharoniaMeowchaFrappeTwinkiesLA 14 votes
Send all the kids off to be raised by townies
12%
elelunicyEnkiSchmidtAbbyZNekia33painterBastet 5 votes
Other
2%
CelSims 1 vote

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited February 2021
    Other
    I should mention my sim has the 'hates children' trait. Voted other so I can see the poll...
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Because she hates children, I suggest to make the husband a Black Widower & raise the children himself. :D
    Other
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Because she hates children, I suggest to make the husband a Black Widower & raise the children himself. :D

That would mean playing as Darrell Charm, gross!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    You can always change the husband's traits & looks to make him more playable.
    Other

Sixia is born

UrEoMJx.png

I moved Darrel in, so I have a 6 person household now including the dog :s I may turn Serverfra's suggestion round and have Darrel spell overload or something :D
  • BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    Send all the kids off to be raised by townies
    I usually build an orphange in each save to take care of unwanted/annoying toddlers and move them back in when they're teens. At least they get to live in a huge mansion with garden, pool, kittens, puppies and an angelic caregiver (family oriented, good, cheerful by default, haha) so I'm not a complete monster :smiley: It's what happens when you love legacies and hate parenting at the same time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Raise the alien child, you asked for it.
    You asked for this now take responsibility!😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Other
    You asked for this now take responsibility!😂😂😂

Ha Ha I wish I had waited to play, as the result is now to take care of them all and not bother moving dad in :D He's surviving.. so far..
    Don't use Darryl as a dad btw unless you want, uh, characterful children.
  • TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    I think that you should just move her husband in because why not?
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited February 2021
    I usually always give the premades makeovers in my saves. :lol: So Darrel in my game doesn't look too bad (and depending on my mood/how I do the makeovers even hot sometimes.)

But yeah, it probably is easier to just let him help out. Lol.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Give them all a happily ever after.
    Other
    davina1221 wrote: »
    Give them all a happily ever after.

I moved him in and now their relationship is suffering. They were perfectly happy living apart! The kids are now teens and if I remember, I'll post a pic of them.