Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Gamepack Announcement When Will It Be Made? (Announced May 20th)

Comments

• auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I also purchased two of them. Will download and play after work later.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I am waiting for a sale.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Origin tells me there's an error and packs unavailable.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    The kits are out! I just bought all 3 on Origin.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I pre-ordered 2 of them, can't download them yet.

I was able to even though it said preorder.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I don't think there will be a sale.

I think the next large item will be a Farming pack. Or maybe Horses, with a farming style to it.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited March 2021
    When kits are released that means no pack is planned before months.

Next announcement : Roadmap in April
  • EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited March 2021
    When kits are released that means no pack is planned before months.

Next announcement : Roadmap in April

I'm not sure if that'd make sense. If there was no content planned before this summer, wouldn't they release the kits in mid/late April to fill up the void?
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited March 2021
    @EliasVersace

Maybe

GP10 in May
    EP11 in June
    SP19 in July/August

GP11 in September
    EP12 in November

3 Kits for the February/March/April gap
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    @EliasVersace

Maybe

GP10 in May
    EP11 in June
    SP19 in July/August

GP11 in September
    EP12 in November

3 Kits for the February/March/April gap

Maybe we'll have GPs 10, 11, 12 in May and EPs 11, 12, 13 in June. :lol: With SP19 in July the release timeline will resemble the Star Wars movies timelines.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Roadmaps are usually announced in April & the Packs will be released in June, July or August, September. They always keep the November Pack a secret until October.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Roadmaps are usually announced in April & the Packs will be released in June, July or August, September. They always keep the November Pack a secret until October.

Hopefully in May we'll get a Stuffpack or Kits to hold us over.
    edited March 2021
    Hopefully we get a Gamepack Announcement Next Week..
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Hopefully we get a Gamepack Announcement Next Week..

I hope so too, hope we get it on Tuesday!
    Hope we get a teaser Tomorrow.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I’m hoping tomorrow we get a teaser for a gamepack. The timing would fit for a trailer to drop Tuesday with 2 weeks before a pack is released at the end of March with the patch being at the end of March.
    netney52 wrote: »
    I’m hoping tomorrow we get a teaser for a gamepack. The timing would fit for a trailer to drop Tuesday with 2 weeks before a pack is released at the end of March with the patch being at the end of March.

2-3 weeks to release there are trailers with gamepacks, right?

So it could be next week or the week after that.
    edited March 2021
    I am so excited. Honestly, I think we're getting an active school GP (high schools only, not primary schools), coming with bands and more after school activities for children too. But I still hope we'll get at least preteens as a new life stage or updated babies :( I can't wait anymore, I really need updated babies for my gameplay.

The latest they could announce is the 16th and yes there are trailers. I think the patch is coming the 23rd so the GP would have to be March 30.

I agree I think it will be this week or next week if we are getting a pack. I’m hoping we are it seems ages since we’ve had a gamepack. I’m hoping for either a high school/education pack or a romance pack. With bunk beds being in the patch I’m thinking it could be kids/teenage related.

I agree I think it will be this week or next week if we are getting a pack. I’m hoping we are it seems ages since we’ve had a gamepack. I’m hoping for either a high school/education pack or a romance pack. With bunk beds being in the patch I’m thinking it could be kids/teenage related.

My dream would be kids/teens related with updated babies, but I'd rather get an EP for Generations.

My dream would be kids/teens related with updated babies, but I'd rather get an EP for Generations.

I agree we need more family gameplay. teenagers are really lacking so I’m hoping at least for a school pack. Babies I’m more neutral about we need them as sims but I found the sims 3 ones high maintenance so a middle ground between 3&4 for me would be ideal.
    edited March 2021

I agree we need more family gameplay. teenagers are really lacking so I’m hoping at least for a school pack. Babies I’m more neutral about we need them as sims but I found the sims 3 ones high maintenance so a middle ground between 3&4 for me would be ideal.

You can always age babies up quickly if you don't want to play with them, just play them for 1-2 days and age them up. Perhaps the update will add a new baby life stage like they're done in TS Freeplay. And the current baby stage stays a new born stage and you can just skip the new baby stage if you don't want to play with it.

I really hope we get updated babies. We need them so badly.
    Teaser Today(?)
    With Today being International Women's Day TheSims will probably focus on that so the teaser might come Tomorrow and Trailer Wednesday. I could be wrong though.