Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug found/PS4

Just yesterday, I was playing Sims 4 on the PS4 . I had did somethings in the game that I had gotten notifications. So I opened the notification window to read some of the notifications. And right then I have noticed something odd about them. They all were time stamped 7 hours ago. Even though that my sim had just performed the action to get these notification just recently and not 7 hours ago. It seems like the game is not reading the time correctly.

Comments

• YamsisimsYamsisims Posts: 111 Member
    Are we talking game hours or real hours?
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited January 2021
    Yamsisims wrote: »
    Are we talking game hours or real hours?
    The notifications are tied to real time and not game hours. For instance, lets say that you were playing the game today and your sim collected a diamond while digging for crystals. Now at this point, you would get a notification stating that your sim has found a diamond. And that notification will have a time stamp on it. Now lets say for some reason you had to exit the game, and don't play that save until Wednesday. Now lets say that you open your notification window in the game on Wednesday. You read the notification about your sim getting that diamond when you played that last Monday. At this point the time stamp for that notification will now read 2 days ago.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Update on this bug: This bug has appeared to have gone away on it's own.