Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2023!!

Comments

• TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    I absolutely need and want chess sets. No more big, bulky chess tables but an easily portable chess set you can insert onto any table - even onto a coffee table perhaps so that sims can play sitting on the ground..? It is so annoying having to make room for a chess table when it is actually so unrealistic to own a whole table instead of a chess set. I feel like a chess set object would be a convenient update especially during this chess mania and Queen's Gambit fandom!

Yes! And a deck of cards!
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited September 2021
    ONCE AGAIN HERE WE ARE CAN WE FINALLY GET VEHICLES FOR THE LOVE THAT IS ALL HOLY PLEASE ITS BEEN 6-7 YEARS WITHOUT VEHICLES WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!
    Preteens
    More wedding decorations and gameplay
    Burglars
    Also i have a good idea from a thread on here sperate money bank especially for teens who work on the weekend instead of putting it into the house they can have their own simolean bank account.
    Wedding Band with the engagement ring please and thank you.
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • DanielGalaxy92DanielGalaxy92 Posts: 38 Member
    There are two things without which Sims 4 is not really complete for me. Before Sims 5 comes out, I'd like to turn on and turn off. There is also a Create a World integrated into the game. This would give the game enough character, which is missing so far.

With Create a World you should be able to upload / download cities. It's supposed to be like Sims 2. You should also be able to choose the type of terrain, climatic conditions and whether it is a college or another area. Editing should also be possible.

What I still want are all of the skills from Sims 2 and Sims 3. The previously hidden skills become open skills. And I want all the missing creatures Zombie, Djinn and Werewolf from the previous games.

Columns can be placed freely.

Phases of the moon

From Sims 2:
    The electrodancer among fitness, the career rewards for example military.

The baking machine should be like in Sims 2 again so that you can earn money with it directly. You can bake right on the stove anyway. There these recipes are added.

The missing NPCs should also be added. For example:

Criminal
    police officer
    Pickpocket
    Social bunny
    Professors
    cheerleader
    Coach

And can you please correct this mistake?

https://www.simforum.de/index.php?threads/193602/post-4899997
    I want high snow from Snowy Escape in other cities and also permanent deep tracks and snow-covered objects outside. I don't want to have high snow and SIMS ski everywhere. As in Sims 2, the snow should be hidden in build / buy.

Rain is supposed to interact with the roof shapes and run down the cracks in the roof.
    I said I want high snow and not everywhere and ski slopes.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2021
    deleted
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited January 2021
    Simmingal wrote: »
    basically every gameplay object from The Sims: Makin' Magic we don't have yet
    especially would love to have bonehilda

we are off to a good start here! :lol:
    hopefully makin' magic keeps coming ~ :sunglasses:

it probably won't though :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    top load washers with matching dryer retro (vintage 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 2000) more choices in kitchen appliances stove fridge dishwashers ect cars
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    The rewards for life points from Sims 2.
  • nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Bunk beds
    Updated babies
    Hair color sliders
    Cars (teaching teens how to drive and get a license)
    Amusement parks ( can be a rabbit hole if needed)
    More traveling places for vacation
    Cruises
    Bikes for kids and toddlers
    Supernatural (werewolves, fairies and zombies)
    More pets (rabbits, birds, and turtles)
    Farming pack with farming animals
    More Traits (both toddlers and kids as well as adults)
    More careers (singer and fashion model)
    Kids/teen school pack (more after school activities, private school, send toddlers to daycare)
    Dating online for our sims
    More toddler clothing and hairstyles
    More kids clothing and hairstyles
    More lots

Fairies from Sims 3
    Option to mirror hairstyles to the side
    A stranded expansion like Sims 2 for Nintendo Wii
    Monkeys and parrots
  • americanamelieamericanamelie Posts: 36 Member
    I second the horses with a farm, and other farm animals! I want my sims to collect chicken eggs and milk cows or goats.

picnics and photo booths, one of my fave sims2 date features, plz bring it back!

I also have been wanting a a sporty/olympics style pack. i am not up to date on most DLC, (just bought a new computer that can finally play again), so I dnt know if we already have these in any packs (let me know if they exist!)
    -tennis courts
    -diving board
    -competitive swimming
    -volley ball
    -soccer
    -figure skater
  • CayleyCarlsonCayleyCarlson Posts: 18 Member
    I also want the farm/vineyard in Italy stuff! I think it'd be so wonderful. My favourite gameplay was in World Adventures and the whole thing really reminds me of the Italian style world there, it was gorgeous and I'd just love to see more challenging stuff. I really enjoy the perks and quirks system, so please do more of that! Just add more in-game challenges. There are so many guides on the internet for how to make the game more complex, please make it fullfilling for a TS1 era oldbie like myself. XD
  • AdanethAdaneth Posts: 45 Member
    The topic I was looking for right at the top of the category! No wonder, who doesn't want to see more additions to our Sims' lives? :D
    So I wanted to share my (hopefully not too unrealistic) bb and cas wishes:

- I'd still love to see a type writer - it gives the opportunity to write books off the grid or would be great if you wanna play in ealier times. Coming to think of that... a medieval writing desk (slant-top) could be nice too :)

I absolutely need and want chess sets. No more big, bulky chess tables but an easily portable chess set you can insert onto any table
    - This^ I had the exact same thought today! It would give a nice logic skill learning opportunity to have in tiny houses too, or everywhere really.

- More cribs and toddler beds! I love the bed for our tiny Sims that came with Eco Living, it is quite extraordinary though and not every family has one like that, right? If we could get just a plain one at least, maybe with colourful bed sheets and a teddy? And one normal crib that looks a little bit nicer?

- A few more single coffee tables maybe..?

- But almost MOST importantly for bb (next to toddler furniture) are matching sofas! I just want to have ONE set of nice couches that are exactly the same in 3- vs. 2-seats (except for the pillow/blanket decorations). Not with higher arm- or backrest, nor different shapes. Just a nice, not too fancy, comfy looking sofa set.

- As for CAS I'd like to see a few more cultural inspired outfits, like traditional Scandinavian (e.g. Sami clothes, or Norwegian Bunad) or Korean (Hanbok) dress etc. I think it would improve the diversity quite a bit. I'm always happy about cultural updates, as small as they might be. :)

- And another cute nightgown or swimsuit or so wouldn't be too bad either!

I know it's impossible to fulfil everyone's wishes, but we can dream right? About farms and cows and chicken and castles and werewolves and bunk-beds and pre-teens and new worlds and new activities, as well as relationships and babies in CAS...
    But while there will always be open wishes it's actually quite cool what the Sims team created recently; I love, love, love Snowy Escape and I'm looking forward to getting Paranormal Stuff some time soon :) - just wanted to add that here!
  • Globiddle23Globiddle23 Posts: 19 Member
    My number one ask would be a revamp of the CAS to be customizable like in the Sims 3. I hate having to choose outfits based on the pre-chosen color options. This includes a color wheel for eyes and hair as well. Currently there is not enough shades of each color of hair, specifically red for me.

I would also like vehicles! My global celebrity needs to be able to drive around in their super expensive car haha
    patched Islandliving for a surf skill
    By sims 2 skills I also mean that I want the talent medals.
    What I really want to have in Sims 4 are hobbies like in Sims 2.
  • ReevesReeves Posts: 2 New Member
    I would LOVE to see a more interactive garden experience. I want to own a greenhouse to sell plants (SUCCULENTS) I want the joy of propagating. I want to live my succulent business dream. but would love the option to interact with the plants manually (like, an enlarged image of your plant comes up in the middle of the screen and you have to cut off dying pieces yourself, or take leaves for propagation, etc). I also want it to be harder for plants to grow, like in real life. it seems too easy. maybe I want to make a living off of farming succulents or fruit or veggies, but it's so easy to grow them in large quantities and then you get a ton of money when selling. what do you think?
  • ReevesReeves Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Reeves;c-17800018"]I would LOVE to see a more interactive garden experience. I want to own a greenhouse to sell plants (SUCCULENTS) I want the joy of propagating. I want to live my succulent business dream. but would love the option to interact with the plants manually (like, an enlarged image of your plant comes up in the middle of the screen and you have to cut off dying pieces yourself, or take leaves for propagation, etc). I also want it to be harder for plants to grow, like in real life. it seems too easy. maybe I want to make a living off of farming succulents or fruit or veggies, but it's so easy to grow them in large quantities and then you get a ton of money when selling. what do you think?[/quote]

this can also be applied to cooking! imagine and interactive cooking experience where how you make it determines the quality. of course, there can still be the option to do it automatically too.
    I really want a pond tool and Sims can swim in ponds.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Ugraded babies

Picnic baskets

Hotels and b&b system

Farming pack and horses

More hobbies
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • WykkydWykkyd Posts: 12 New Member
    I would really like to see Gold, Silver, Bronze colors added to the color tags.

An open format for purchasing "Land", not just set lot sizes. Like if I want to have my sims whole homestead take up the entire block uninterrupted I'd like them to be able to be on one parcel rather than separated by lots. Would really be nice for farms and such. It would give sims the opportunity to buy as much or as little land as they wanted for their property.
  • TahliaChung1TahliaChung1 Posts: 1 New Member
    How cool would it be if a Vampire Diaries story was added to the world!
    Or any other supernatural show like Teen Wolf, The Mortal Instruments