Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University lag is insane

VikVik Posts: 125 Member
I posted a few days a go about the lag that my sims would stand around and do nothing for hours. That issues has gotten somewhat better However after recently getting DU it has been worse than I ever had it before. My sim would not go to class on time, she would also stand by the building and just stand there. Is she attends class or soccer practice and comes back HOURS later lowering her needs, and I can't cancel the event or she skips the event and does bad She lives on University campus. I payed half the price of DU and I feel ripped off and disappointed already.

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Try deleting the localthumbdrive.package file from your Sim 4 folder. You should do this whenever you add or delete a mod or add a new game pack. It is a temp file that catches animations and other stuff, the next time you open the Sims game it will regenerate. You should also empty everything in your cache folder. If this does not solve the issue, make sure all of your Mods are up to date. If you are not using mods you can report the problem here:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en