Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    @Karababy52
    NOOOOO Damon, noooooooo! Ugh, I was hoping he’d be the nice second lead but he’s bad bad bad. Ugh poor Essa, this makes me sad. Please let karma bite Damon tenfold. The worst scenario that popped up in my head was what if Essa got pregnant!?!? I can’t handle it.

@SoulGal7
    I’m sorry for your computer problems and hope it resorts itself soon, and definitely go for what is best for you. Real life first.

Sakura’s Day 17 February post made me chuckle, that happened to us recently and I had no clue to fix it. Ah, I can smell the conniving Megumi Ito’s handiwork with that. Really hope it was fake news and that it’s not a real relationship. Love how you merged volunteering with a club, Sakura’s really lovely--I hope she cheers up soon.

@permanentrose
    I am reeling from the twist and want to give Jules a big hug. It’s so tough and I hope that she can open up to supportive people when she’s ready. It makes me wonder if River too is playing with fire as he can quite possibly become the girls’ school bus if he keeps at it. But man, the twist! Did not see it coming. The song was so perfect in my head, now River is Glimmerbrook, hopefully I get to put my screenshots together soon, I can tandem attack Serial Romantic and the spellcaster aspiration one.

@AnnoyingTiger
    Astrid seems so lovely! It’s great to see her and Pumpkin in their adventures, again I’m not sure I’ve said it before but I enjoy how you’ve designed your set-up with this challenge. You mentioned that Astrid is from a bloodline of Spellcasters, does she have that extra trait strong or ancient bloodline? I’m curious. :3 Also I dug she hung around ghosts and onwards to Duane.

@Lilypadmeulin
    My initial instinct is worry in regards to Rohan’s grandma, but Jenny got on the right foot with Rohan’s grandad. I hope both grandparents balance it out and accept Jenny as Rohan’s other half. It’s great to see things are progressing further for Jenny and hope it long continues and prospers. Also, I’ve never heard of Egg Day, I’m assuming it’s the Sim version of Easter?

Will comment back on others later and hopefully a post for today too.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Kanindota do you have mods that allow for risky woohoo and teen pregnancy as well? I was also totally thinking that Essa might end up pregnant after Damon’s misdeeds, but since @Karababy52 plays a vanilla game, she can’t have teen pregnancy so I think Essa is safe for now :)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Ellupelluellu Thank you much for pointing her out, not sure why I couldn't find her. She's part of that "family" now in my game!

@permanentrose Great post. Jules seems to have gone to a place that makes sense for her. The family seems very warm too. I can feel that through the pictures. It's really nice even with all she's going through.
    Remember too that you only have to do one aspiration, not both so maybe the sightseer one is possible for a pregnant sim?
    -for mine ..yes all of the teens will live together at the "school" Mostly I want to see what the game does with them. Of course it's not a real school.

@Skeilah for the 28th... Great group picture and looks like a fun party! I guess Morgyn had to get their attention to make them believe in magic!
    -For me.. I was ready to get out of a haunted house after a month. Part of it was that Roxanne couldn't actually do the Paranormal Investigator job as a teen, and I didn't want all my posts to be the Archie Show. About the song... There's a funny song called Stray Cat Strut by a group called the Stray Cats that came out in the 1980's and I had it in my head most of the day yesterday.

@SoulGal7 "And you won't get food poisoning or anything!" I can hear him saying all this in a fast paced voice .. really nice writing. Great post! Yeah the only way I could get the dings was with the homework help too.. somehow I got it once with a toddler.
    -Ahh man I've never mentored anyone in fishing, that's good to know. Sheesh it's amazing how many things I haven't done in this game that I've had since the start.

@Karababy Damon is such a liar! Oh snap.. he did it again! Will be interesting to see how this is resolved. I don't mean to root for Damon, but I can see it being in his nature as a character. It's still the big "R" word that's going on. He definitely deserves to go down for all of this. I'm also worried about her getting pregnant.

@Kanindota LOL nice opening.. River has to be River.
    Oh good tie in that River could learn how to bring him back from the dead! I liked the big fat llama in the room saying too! :)
    Comment when you can! It's a mini job on it's own.

@AnnoyingTiger Spring Arrives Aww, that is a lot of sentiments to have already with Duane. They must really click. Gotta get that spellcasting practice in :). Nice pictures :).

egTcBMc.png
    Ah yes, @permanentrose I think its the MCCC one by DeaderPool and Slice of Life mod by KawaiiStacie has it. Or WonderfulWhims by Turbodrivee...I should know this but I'm terrible at remembering. XD
    @Hermitgirl Can't even do the full sightseer one since you have to sled and soak in the hot springs, two things pregnant sims can't do :( I really want to do both aspirations since the extreme sports once seems like a lot of fun, so I think I'll try at the tail end of this month. I like playing more than one sim day at a time anyway, so blasting through some days with her pregnancy will be fun for a change and then if I feel like I'm running out of time at the end of the month, I'll just lump more than one day into an update too. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'm playing around with timeline stuff right now, we'll see if it works out in my favor haha.

I hope Nester is in your posts again soon, love that little guy already <3

@Kanindota Well, it will be interesting to see if River sires an oopsie pregnancy during this aspiration then, haha!
    March 1
    So excited to play out this month! I'm going to try to pace myself and not have her learn it all in the first week... maybe!
    New Home! I grabbed this from the gallery. It's called Haunted Manor and was made by relishturtle3. I forget if it was haunted, but I did change lot traits to helpful stuff.
    BTWbrca.png
    I love the house. It's huge for me. Three stories... and decorated nicely. I'm having to replace some stuff though to put in things I like to use more so it will change a bit. Roxanne had reached over 300k household income so she could afford it.
    xnXE4Qm.png
    Roxanne's room..
    uBzGR4h.png
    Conveniently across the hall from Archie's room is Samaria's room. Looks like Archie is taking that into consideration..
    L2OrYqd.png
    Hopefully she can get some sleep sometime..
    myjHaOV.png
    Archie (the Cad's) room..
    fo6v2hg.png
    Roxanne didn't need much sleep and decided to go for a midnight run..
    wXmGW0U.png
    Around the corner .... Why what's this?
    4eDII8Q.png
    Meanwhile Melody gains ascension...
    QbSL1Ey.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited March 2021
    March 1
    9CjwRLw.png

Bryons Diary
    Knowing Morgyn, they would use their magic to poof everyone to the Magic Realm Academy. For this once, Morgyn decided to hire a taxi. The trip was long and Morgyn got very annoyed, but they did it.

bX4iWzQ.png
    After the car ride, Morgyn told us we had to walk a little.

FFA68yN.png
    (Beatrix) “Wait for meeeee!!!”

wMI90pU.png
    (Morgyn) “We’re here.”

4ZSckAb.png
    (Bryon) “What is this kind of joke?”
    (Morgyn) “Joke? I never make jokes, boy.

DKLZ66a.png
    (Morgyn) "So, who wants to go first?”
    (Johnny) “Me!!”
    (Morgyn) “Go ahead. Just walk through it”

H30WXy3.png
    (Bryon) “He’s just going to embarrass himself...”

EwdF7oq.png
    (Morgyn) “Oh yeah? If he embarrassed himself, where did he go then?”
    (Bryon) "What the..."

Morgyn was right. Johnny was nowhere to be seen anymore and the rest of the group just stood there, looking to the portal with a surprised face.

tny0lL2.png
    (Naoki) “I wanna go next!”
    (Beatrix) “I wanna go with you!!”

NWeqfhj.png
    One by one, everyone disappeared into the portal.

MkHRMCW.png
    (Morgyn) “Do you still don’t believe it?”
    (Bryon) “Shut up, you.”

Morgyn grinned.

(Morgyn) “Ahh, I like this guy.”

ICT9qOH.png
    (Morgyn) “Follow me!”

fLmnQJd.png
    (Morgyn) “Come on Bryon!!”

qIiiOyt.png
    Argh, whatever.

bOxaFBd.png
    Within a second, I zapped from Glimmerbrook to the entrance of the academy. It looked so unreal.

ljL8Ksv.png
    (Jess) “I have to admit, this looks amazing!”
    (Julian) “I agree! What do you think, Bryon?”

(Julian) “Bryon?”

I am still processing what’s happening right at this moment. Is it just me, or is this academy flying in the air?

kkV6mrX.png
    (Morgyn) “Yep, we’re in the air right now.”

lyMAjNu.png
    (Bryon) “What, you also read minds now?”
    (Morgyn) “Well, I can if I want to, but in this case it was written all over your face”

69HXIy8.png
    Time for Morgyn to hold a speech.

(Morgyn) “Welcome to the Magic Realm Academy. Today you’ll all go through a test. A test which decides if you’re capable of becoming a spellcaster or not.”

Is he still going further with this spellcaster thing?? You gotta be kidding me... What kind of academy is this?

(Morgyn) “For those who fail this test, no worries. Although you won’t be able to learn spells, you can still learn everything about potions. I wish you all the best of luck, and I see you soon.”

BUjKOAD.png
    (Morgyn) “Beatrix. You’re the first one in the alphabet. Please, follow me inside.”
    (Beatrix) “See you later, everyone!!!”

IUm4OB3.png
    (Bryon) “...”
    (Jess) “What’s up, Bryon?”
    (Bryon) “This is all just... So unreal...”
    (Jess) “I get what you’re saying. It’s a lot to process indeed. But look at it from the bright side: we wanted an adventure and now we really get one!”
    (Bryon) “Yeah.. Guess you’re right...”

2dM2rqQ.png
    A pale woman suddenly stood in between me, Johnny and Jess. I have the feeling that I saw this woman once before... But I can’t put my finger on it. Anyways, she's ruining the conversation.

(L.) “Bryon Ellison?”
    (Bryon) “Yes.”
    (L.) “I’ll take your test today. Please follow me.”

Tgnnmcc.png
    We went to a room together.

(L.) “Don’t move.”

She was suddenly holding a wand. I don't know what she did with it, but it looked like she did something with my eyes.

GPiPnZ9.png
    (Bryon) “What the—“
    (L.) “Don’t move!!”

(L.) “Thank you. Your test starts now. Collect 7 motes for me and come back with them. If you can’t bring them, you failed the test”

ot4dX3d.png
    I have to collect something and come back with it? Okay... I walked outside... And right in front of me were three of these thing I had to collect. They were everywhere. How is this a test? This is way too easy.

Rrg5RIG.png
    But then I saw Julian looking into every possible bush.

(Bryon) “What are you doing?”
    (Julian) “I’m searching motes for the test! But I can’t find them...”
    (Bryon) “Ehm.. But...”

YGiZlB0.png
    There’s on right there...

Oh. That’s when I finally got it. He can’t see them. What should I do in this situation? This guy is like a copy of Johnny. Johnny would be sad if I told him that I could see the motes while he couldn’t. I decided not to tell.

(Bryon) “Yeah, same. I hope you can find them! Good luck!”
    (Julian) “You too man!”

J94qg6k.png
    As I continue collecting these weird things, I happen to bump into Johnny.

(Johnny) “Hey Bryon! You also came here to collect that mote?”
    (Bryon) “You can see them too?”
    (Johnny) “Of course I can! This is like the easiest test I’ve ever taken!!”
    (Bryon) “Julian couldn’t see them.”
    (Johnny) “He can’t? Well, now that you mentioned it... I bumped into Naoki some time earlier and he couldn’t see the thing I was holding either... He thought I was going crazy!”

q2ZqEwr.png
    (Bryon) “So why can we see them but they can’t?”

jwMInTK.png
    (Simeon) “That’s because you guys have the ability to become spellcasters and use magic. They don’t. Julian, Jess and Naoki will only be able to do potions”

(Bryon) “... And Beatrix?”

Ibu5Uee.png
    (Simeon) “Ah! Turns out that she also has the ability! Apparently one of her parents has spellcaster-blood in them. How nice, right?! Lessons only start tomorrow. You'll be in a class together with Beatrix and a fourth person. Morgyn’s stepdaughter will join the three of you! Oh, but I shouldn’t be here talking to you guys. You are in the middle of a test!”

K4ooBJB.png
    (Simeon) “Good luck!!”

1ZM7HEo.png
    (Johnny) “You heard him, Bryon! Good luck!!”

USNgPPs.png
    I was able to return to the pale woman with the collectibles.

(L.) “Ah, thank you. I knew you wouldn’t come back empty handed. Please, give them to me. I’ll fix the rest.”

TEEnBlj.png
    Fix?

dyU3eQX.png
    (Bryon) "Whaaa!!!!"

Once the woman had put me down again, she smiled.

xVR4i3j.png
    (L.) "Congratulations! You're officially a spellcaster now."
    (Bryon, in himself) "But I still have so many questions... When will they be answered?"
    (L.) “Soon enough, Bryon!”
    (Bryon) “Stop reading my mind, y’all!!”
    (L.) “Whoops, sorry”
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited March 2021
    Day 59
    9PrOxB4.jpg
    riverfunke-townes @thedreamer helping me out with learning Malbolge. Apparently, it was named after the 7th circle of hell in Daemon’s Inferno, ngl this stuff is freaking hard #advancedprogramming #codemasteryprogram
    thedreamer @riverfunke-townes It’s the 8th circle of hell. Also, be honest, after half an hour, you fell asleep in the bathroom ‘having a break’
    kiyoshito I’d take the extreme slopes over coding anyday @riverfunke-townes
    leanmeandancemachine I can code better than you
    Dirk finished off his latest app, Mango, as he coached River through the last few tips he could think of for Malbolge. He slowed down to let River catch up with scribbling in his notepad and then typing something else in his laptop. Why the kid doesn’t just use one or the other, Dirk will never know. “So, Bjorn gave you a gift earlier?”

“Y-yeah, I think it was one of those collectibles. Never thought he’d be the type to collect.” River stretched out on the bed, chiding himself mentally as he caught himself before the weight of his eyelids crushed his will to finish his homework. “He’s been really nice since Mt. Komorebi. He even gave me money when I needed it most and when, well whenever he met me. I don’t know how to ever repay him.”

The secret was brimming out of Dirk’s mind. He hummed and hawwed as River recounted the instances Bjorn saved him from being behind on his bills, from helping him get a decent pair of skis and to how to conquer the mountain. “Maybe you could not date, I mean, you could set up Sofia with someone nice...or you know, even better, be a great and dependable and trustworthy friend.”

River pointed his gaze at him. It wasn’t as if he tried to hide it from Dirk. His suggestion ruffled something inside him and he had to bite his tongue from saying more than he should. “Yeah, I get that.” Just change the topic. “You said something about a new job?”

Dirk’s eyes lit up as he declared, with one foot bent on his favourite chair and another flat on his bedroom floor. He squared his fists on his hips and posed as if he was a conqueror from hundreds of years before. “Hold onto your skinny pants, forget finishing high school here.” Dirk shut his eyes as he clamoured for dramatic effect, imagining a crimson cape billowing behind him. “We’re to headed to Glimmerbrook!”

“Where is, what is and why to Glimmerbrook?” His enthusiasm was met by a blend of River’s puzzled yet nonplussed face. The thought of his parents mentally rolling their eyes his probably similar reaction to their plans. Teenagers.

”My dear River,” Dirk pointed his hand up to the skies ceiling. “This is the opportunity of a lifetime: for business, research and leisure purposes.”

And just like that they’re headed to Glimmerbrook, moved in to a tiny two-bed cottage and this whole great adventure was about forty-five minutes max from where they used to live. River scrunched his eyes at why it was so important for them to move there.

Man, grown-ups and their grown-up crises.

Notes
    And with this February is complete! Didn't mean to write a SimLit but it was a good creative exercise. I'm so tired right now that I haven't got a lot to say other than excellent stories and photos and that I patiently await each update and where you all are going to take your characters next. I'm really happy to be a part of this and I can bet that there'll be times that I may have to skip or adjust, but this group we have going is a very warm place to catch-up on. I need to head to bed but I gotta read up more for this week at uni. Hope you all are keeping warm and well. More comments later today/tomorrow depending what time it is at your end. <3

Edit: I can't count, I had one more day to share for February to be complete. But at this point of the edit, I've competed it!
    Post edited by Kanindota on
    @Skeilah
    I love your way of playing that not everyone can be spellcasters, definitely more believable than everyone being magic, but glad that the teens who aren't spellcasters can still do things like potions. Definitely love Beatrix being an unexpected spellcaster too, and as you know, I'm very amused by the little story we can up with to explain that :)

Also Beatrix still trying to go to her scouting meeting is hilarious haha. I also love all their new outfits, and that everyone's hair is growing back out to their original colors. Very nice touches with that. It's gonna be a fun month, I'm excited. Also gorgeous shots of the portal, you got those screenshots at such a good time in the evening!

@Hermitgirl
    What a beautiful house! So is this one haunted too? Or was that just the gallery description? Roxanne definitely got the best room hahahaha, don't know if Archie and Samaria can get up to much only having single beds though...I guess there's always the shower HAHA. I can tell Roxanne is gonna have a lot of fun with this world, and I'm sure the rest of the gang will too! I'm excited to see what other friends she makes along the way.

@Kanindota
    I'm glad that Dirk is still a part of River's life. Gotta love the sims for letting us keep our dead sims around if we want to haha. Looking forward to seeing how River progresses with the magic stuff and might eventually help restore Dirk back to his human self
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited March 2021
    March - Day 1: Essa's New Home in Glimmerbrook

QsKoQJI.png

Part of this challenge for me has always been to build a new house for Essa every month. I love building! But I can get very absorbed doing it and lose all track of time. I spent all yesterday and up to 30 minutes ago working on Essa's house. It's not finished yet, needs more landscaping, and a few tweaks to the interior. But this is what I have right now and what it'll look like as I start to play Essa tomorrow. I'll reply and comment on all your wonderful posts next. I have read them all though and I just need to say one thing, I play a vanilla game so there is no way Essa is pregnant. Thank God! o.O The only babies she'll have are Josh's babies. Have a great rest of your day/night and the week ahead. Thanks again for always being so patient with me! *Hugs* <3

Notes
    Exterior - taken in Manage Worlds build mode since it was night time when Essa arrived in Glimmerbrook and she had tons of energy. I was running out of time to wait for it to get light. Interior screenshots were taken in live mode using the camera mode accessed by using the tab key.
    al1eAT9.png
    2V1NMUd.png
    br4ksLd.png
    Haven't touched this side yet other than to add a bug light.
    PZxylKH.png
    R79YJR7.png
    HWKuRcI.png
    52o5A9l.png
    kYoV1xs.png
    lone9wK.png

Interior - Just a few select screenshots. The rest are in a slideshow. I took too many to post them here. I'll update with a link to it, once I get them sorted and titled.
    Px94qPJ.png
    Part of the entrance
    fFbRrHI.png
    Dresser under a front window across from the living room. Of course Molly is front and center. :)
    EPheS4U.png
    Dining Area looking toward the trail to the Portal
    EwNgfRP.png
    Tiny Kitchen
    PQTzbOF.png
    Just some decorations in the dining room and door to the bathroom
    yKGuw0t.png
    8exJKOZ.png
    Part of the Bedroom
    cIyX1cg.png
    Greenhouse/Magic Room Entrance
    owl5Maa.png
    Part of the Greenhouse
    wgTgnmy.png
    Looking toward the Magic Room
    t4uvXyD.png
    Part of the Magic Room
    rpIblfP.png
    Backyard seating area for Essa to do her homework
    6BasZxu.png
    Just a night time shot of the front

And that's it until I post a link to the rest of the interior if anyone wants to check them out.
    *Updated - Here's a link to a full Imgur Slideshow of the Essa's House with added notes:

Essa's New House in Glimmerbrook

Comments coming up next! Hopefully someone else posts before I do again, otherwise I'll have three in a row. :D Oppsies!
    @Kanindota
    Oh my River is certainly having fun eh? :D He's been a good boy, so why not have some fun while he's still young eh? ;) I'm a little confused what Dirk and Bjorn are talking about. I think I get that Dirk is debating telling Bjorn his wife is having an affair. But what's this about a gift and giving money?

So funny Bjorn asks if Dirk made that meal. Of course he didn't! :D Will River use magic to bring Dirk back to life? Sounds like since he has to go to Glimmerbrook for a job, he's planning on taking River with him. Nice segue for having River move there. Who does Bjorn miss? Is he talking about Barry Bopper? I'm guessing that's in reference to the Big Bopper?

No worries about not being able to comment, it's not a requirement or anything. Whenever you can is cool, we know you're busy with school and everything else! *Hugs*

Please don't worry one little itty bitty bit about the possibility Essa could be pregnant. I play a vanilla game, absolutely no Mods in my game, ever. So given that she's a teen and so is he, it's not even remotely possible. He will pay the price for what he's done though, don't worry about that either. :)

Ohhh, I get it now. He's trying to inadvertently 'bribe' River into not dating his daughter, Sofia. Got it! I should've known. I thought Clara was having an affair or something. LOL Opps! So funny how River has no idea what Glimmerbrook is and Dirk just assumed he did. He's in for a big surprise eh? ;) Can't wait to see how it all goes for River and how many more notches he'll get in his belt before the month is over. ;)

@AnnoyingTiger
    Oh, just a random townie, I thought it was perhaps Travis Scott who lives with Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday in Willowcreek. Bummer he rejected her for the autograph. :(

Damon's not thinking too clearly these days. He's a teen in love with someone he can't have and he's a vampire with powers that he rarely uses. Well, he's using them now and not in a good way to get what he wants. :( I think the friendship might very well be doomed. How do you forgive someone for something like that? I don't think you can. If there is a way, I sure would like to know! Kind of regretting having this happen since I actually LOVE Damon and thought they'd be friends forever. :( Why did I think this was a good idea? *sigh* Well, now I'm stuck with the consequences and need to figure out where to go from here. I have some ideas, but we'll see...

Aww, looks like Astrid is now BFFs with Duane! Nice! Oh yay! She learned the Scrubaroo spell! Good job Astrid! Glad he invited her over to hangout, looks like they had a great time and now she adores him and they're both deeply connected. I see Pumpkin was making herself at home there too. :D Such a cute kitty!

@permanentrose
    Ah, good idea Jules taking Kaori up on her offer to visit Mt. Komorebi. I figured you had something like that in mind when she previously offered. Her Grandparents seem very nice. I love how you segued into getting her to move there in the house you built. Clever! :) Your plan for the pregnancy sounds good. I didn't know pregnant Sims couldn't do Winter sports, but it doesn't surprise me, makes sense. Good luck with everything, I hope it all works out to what you have planned. :)

Damon has some serious consequences in his future as a result of all this. His secret will be revealed at some point, perhaps very soon. It is a bit suspicious Molly wasn't there eh? You'll find out what's up with Molly soon, probably tomorrow's post. As for a redemption arch? We'll have to see how that plays out too. Honestly, like I commented to AnnoyingTiger, I'm a bit bummed at myself for making this happen. It seemed to make sense at the time, given his promise to Molly and how obsessed he is with Essa. I love Damon, I hope I can figure out how to make everything right. I might not be able to do it though. :'( We'll see...

Good job keeping such a big secret! I can see how it would be a bit thrilling for you since it was unplanned. I have to say though, I'm SO glad I don't have any MODs like that in my game. I'd freak the fudge right out if that happened to Essa. o.O Thank God it's not a possibility whatsoever. However you want to play this out is cool, I'm just glad you're having fun! :)

@Hermitgirl
    Yup, he gave in to his obsessive need to have her. Despite his promise to Molly, it was bound to happen. He's a vampire, he has powers, he's a teen, he hasn't learned how to control his emotions, he made a mistake, but didn't learn from it and did it again. It's no where near appropriate what he did and I'm not excusing his behavior, but given all I just mentioned, I thought it could most likely happen. The worst thing is, I love Damon and now I probably have to end his friendship with both Molly and Essa unless I can figure out a way for him to pay for what he's done to their satisfaction. How that's going to happen I have no idea. o.O Help! :D I do some dumb things sometimes and now I have to live with it and make it right...not sure I can though. We'll see... Like I've mentioned to others and in my daily post, there's absolutely no way Essa can be pregnant. I play a vanilla game! ;)

Love the house you downloaded! Wow, it looks huge! Gorgeous though. Nice find! I just finished Essa's house build earlier tonight. Well, it still needs some work, but it's good enough to start playing in it at the moment. She has a lot of simoleans too. I built and furnished that house and she still has around 114K leftover. :D Might have to add a basement gym or put a pool down there perhaps. There's no room for one outside on the lot now. It's okay though, she'll need lots of simoleans to buy the spell/potion books, collectibles, ingredients etc. anyway. I'm going to 'try' to get them all, but probably won't be able to do it in just a month. Hopefully! So funny how Archie does look like he's contemplating giving the butler a 'visit' in her room. Funny how she's smiling too like she knows what he's thinking. :D Glad Melody was able to join your class of challenge Spellcasters! Incidentally, I love your Spellcasters and HQ!

@Skeilah
    Oh I love this! Why am I not surprised that Bryon would be the doubting Thomas in the group? :D So they didn't just poof there, but they could've, cool! So funny how Morgyn's thinking how he likes Bryon after Bryon told him to shut up! LOL Aww man, so they all won't become 'full' Spellcasters then. Well, that's a bummer for them. I knew Bryon and Johnny wouldn't have a problem, they've got Spellcaster blood in their veins from dear old Dad. I'm a bit surprised Johnny isn't more upset that Jess can't be a Spellcaster and that Bryon isn't upset about Naoki not being one either. I guess they figure it just wasn't in the cards for them and not something to get upset about. I LOVE that you did the mind-reading thing with your Spellcasters too! LOL Very cool, made me smile! :)
    edited March 2021
    Update 61 - A new pace

24q5rqa.png

Notes:
    Pregnant sims cannot officially go on a jog, but they can still "jog here" which is how Jules accomplished this morning jog :D
    sKJCKgv.png

She jogged up to the Ema Board and decided to make a wish. She's probably wishing that she can make all this craziness in her life work out for the best...
    ibHgw7q.png

Later that morning, Kaori's grandfather told her that the details were sorted for her to live in the house Kaori had showed her the other day. She made the proper payments, and by afternoon, she was all set to move in (I'm not in the mood to make this part realistic, so let's just go with sim logic made this happen. House photos will be in a separate spoiler below)

Jules can complete some parts of the sightseer aspiration while pregnant, but not all of them. Still, I decided to work on it while I could. Swimming in the river for an hour was a great one to tick off since pregnant sims can't accidentally freeze to death or drown.
    iCSc7B3.png

Then back home, and of course the Welcome Wagon had begun. Her neighbors include the Ito family and one of my creations, Lydia Greenwood (thank you @Ellupelluellu for helping me choose the name Lydia, and thank you @Skeilah for choosing her blue hair)
    Q5iszlT.jpg

Lydia does not seem to like the fruitcake...
    t8QIu1J.png

Megumi said that she had a son around Jules' age - Kiyoshi. He was dating Kaori, though Jules had yet to meet him. Megumi asked how she was doing in school, and Jules fumbled awkwardly over the question, since she has recently dropped out of school again. She settled on the answer that she had graduated early, though Megumi looked at her suspiciously. I sent the Itos home shortly after, but Lydia stayed for a bit longer.

She was really sweet and friendly, so Jules was glad to socialize with her. Lydia was in her last term at University, getting a degree in the visual arts.
    MKMOoPy.png

"Is that you and your boyfriend on the wall?" Lydia asked, glancing up at the photo of her and Emmett.
    65b05iQ.png

A minute of awkward conversation later, Jules had explained who Emmett was and that she had recently gotten out of a relationship. But Lydia brushed any awkwardness under the rug and gave Jules a genuine smile.

"Would you want to come over to my place for dinner this Saturday? I know getting on your feet in a new place is tough, so I'd love to give you a meal and offer you some company. I also have a super cute dog you can meet while you're over too," Lydia told her.
    LfiANTN.png

Jules agreed and felt a warm feeling settle in her stomach as Lydia left. She certainly hadn't expected to make any new friends here. Lydia was a delightful surprise.

Lots of boring stuff for the rest of the day. Jules' house is off the grid so she has to go collect water to make her appliances function. She lives in a great location for that.
    arqjQrY.png

The next day was kind of uneventful until the evening too. She decided to join the scouts (without school, this is the perfect time to focus on getting all her badges, especially since she can't do her SE aspirations right now either.)

Some more exploring, just wanted to share this pretty screenshot :)
    3YLQWUs.jpg

And later that evening, Kaori invited her the Festival of Lights, where they enjoyed some yummy food (ding!) and wore some festival clothing (ding!)
    hM5PLMN.png
    h9DhFMT.png

The bonfire was nice too, and Kaori introduced Jules to her boyfriend, Kiyoshi.
    MP1n0ZL.png
    qM496BL.png

While Kaori and Kiyoshi got cozy, Jules went to grab another bite of food, and even though sims can't go in hot tubs or go sledding while pregnant, they can still eat sushi....🤔
    er1ubOH.png

And that's the last ding I can get until Jules gives birth.
    UHDa4X4.png

"I have some exciting news," Kaori told her a bit later. They had wandered over to a bench to chat. "Kiyoshi has invited me to go on a cruise with his family - and it's such a cool opportunity, a world tour cruise! His cousin was supposed to go with them, but she decided last minute she's too busy with her Uni workload. She just picked up a second major or something. So he got to ask me instead! Unfortunately, we leave tomorrow - I know, crazy right! And we won't be back for several months, since we are traveling around the whole globe and stopping off in all kinds of cool places to do planned excursions," She looked apologetically at Jules. "I know you're just getting settled here, and I feel bad ditching you so soon."
    alXRmbU.png

"Really, don't worry about it," Jules assured her, and found she was actually relieved she could stall on time before having to tell Kaori about her pregnancy. "That's a great opportunity! I'll be more than fine here on my own. And you've already done so much for me, I can't even begin to thank you."

Honestly, she really is okay being on her own right now :D
    HXKAMJf.png

Then Kiyoshi showed up and said his mom wanted her to come over so she could sort through the details to make Kaori's schooling virtual like she had done for Kiyoshi while they were away on the cruise for so long, so Jules said her farewells to Kaori and the two headed off to the Ito household.
    wx9ylOd.jpg

And then Jules went home to skill build and have an uneventful night :)

House photos :)
    This is a tier 3 tiny home, the last time I will use a tiny home in this challenge since I have now used all the tiers. I am also trying off the grid this go around - trying to use as many packs and features as I can :)

zf4Dc82.jpg
    D3uu0Hf.jpg

I think this little area is my favorite part
    fuVPFEf.jpg
    3LFPzSz.png

There's a terrible selection of appliances that work off the grid, so this is definitely not how I would furnish this kitchen if I didn't have to think about off the grid functionality
    Ujoz7Iy.png

Greenhouse
    pEXaTxj.jpg

And bedroom. There's her angelfish Gabriel :)
    Qi8i5l2.png

The bathroom's too small to get a good angle, so I'll just leave that out.
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    @SoulGal7
    Day 17: Why did your plopsy sale went so smooth?? I'm still waiting for someone to buy Bryons beanie xDD Love the kids that were assigned to Sakura in the Homework Helpers program. Well, the 4 that showed up anyways. Especially Lucas!

@Karababy52
    Day 28: Oops, Essa doesn't remember a thing. And now she's back to being unsure about herself. You did this, Damon! The party indeed looked like fun. The more mess, the more awesome it was! xD Why are Damon and Essa having that whole conversation in the bathroom lol. It's not cool to lie like that, Damon... Andddd he's doing it again. Ugh. Ah well, Essa will probably find out what happened in no-time! Time for Glimmerbrook!!

I still use the default L. Faba but mostly because I'm too lazy to give Sims a make-over. I told myself to give one to Bryon and Naoki at least (and now also Johnny), but oof xD I do like the default hair that L. has, but there's just something with her face...

Among Us is actually a game :) a multiplayer online game. A group of people in a space ship and one of them is the impostor, trying to kill as much as possible other people without getting caught.

Well I was actually thinking to turn Mayor Whiskers in a human when it's all over, and some other people. :D I read in the Villareal description something about the mother disappearing, so what if I just make that woman myself and be like 'tada, there she is again! She was a cat!" xD

I never seen that movie, but I believe you :P Now I feel like I did a good job at being romantic. They need more romantic moments, but those just disappear when I'm invested in my story.

Thanks about the Partihaus makeover! I really liked the goodbye party with all those people in the house. Paolo actually likes his blue hair. Sorry if it looked like Paolo didn't like it from the way I wrote it. It was mostly Eliza that wasn't happy with the way she looked in the picture, haha! Paolo didn't pass out. He was actually having a dance battle with Marcus, but he fell on his face not long after they started. Marcus laughed really hard.

Morgyn is supposed to be a good spellcaster, but yet he set the whole room on fire, AND Marcus!! Oh, poor Marcus. Good thing I saw it, because else Marcus wouldn't be there anymore. We shouldn't think of that.

Hehe, I already answered that last question in my next update. They could just go 'poof' to the academy, but they went with a boring taxi.

March 1: Absolutely love the house <3

Heeheh, you ended up posting 3 times in a row :D

For a second I was like 'how do you know Thomas?' (my boyfriend HAHAHAHAH), but then I was like 'oh no wait, this is some kind of saying. So stupid of me lol.

Morgyn really likes Bryon's personality, but it's not likewise lol. Bryon thinks Morgyn is annoying and likes him gone. But I think this will get better in the future. Bryon is just like 'there's enough happening already, I don't need you to join the mess!'.

I decided to go for 'Sims with the so called 'Spellcasters-DNA' can become Spellcasters. It runs in certain families. Julian, Jess and Naoki are sad that they can't be a spellcaster, and of course, Johnny, Bryon and Beatrix feel sorry for them, but my update was getting too long and I was tired. I will go a little deeper in Naoki being a little sad about not being able to be one and Bryon comforting him, saying something like 'if I could switch, I'd give my magic to you'. So romantic <3

@Kanindota
    Day 58: Well, in my opinion River may have two girlfriends, but in that case I hope the girls also know about that little detail xDD Oh, is Dirk going to come back from death? Dun dun dunnnnnn.

Day 59: Dirk be like 'come on, Glimmerbrook time!' and River doesn't have any saying in this looool xD

@AnnoyingTiger Did the cheat work? Or haven't you tried it yet?
    Oh, looks like Duane and Astrid are like best friends now! I am just thinking out loud, but I think it would be a nice addition on your page to have a 'who is who'-section, because else I won't be able to remember everyone, and I just like to know names. Nice update!!

@permanentrose
    60: I love how smoothly you switched worlds like that. You already know that I love the story you have going on too. That little house is so cute. I think Jules will surely feel at home there.

61: Love how you made Jules 'jog', hahahahha. Yay, Lydia makes her first appearance! i'm such a fan of the blue hair. #TeamBlue!! Of course she's going through a phase right now, lol. Just gotta say, I love the little house! <3

@Hermitgirl
    Thank you about the group pictures! I also love them ^^ They'll have a nice place in their house when they get there house back. Most of the Sims believe Morgyn, but Bryon is still like - I don't want to believe it because if that's true, I literally lived in a lie for my entire life. Like he lived with his father, but it's not actually his father? Come on man. Ohh, I don't know if I know the song! Gotta search it up later today!

March 1: Love the home! Ah, looks like you found Melody in the gallery. And Roxanne found the portal!
    edited March 2021
    @Karababy52
    What a fantastic build! You always make homes for Essa that really capture the feel of the world she's living in. I really love that big window in the front and the sloped roofs. It really feel like its right out of a fairy tale. For the inside, (I love it all, obviously) but the parts that really caught my eye are the magic area (of course, very cool) and that indoor seasons garden with the table area. I love that even the fridge looks magical. The glass roof on the green house is really cool too!! Ugh, I'm gonna watch you guys do these packs I don't have every month and then end up buying them since they seem so cool :D

It is a shame that Damon has dug himself into a hole like that...I don't find myself to be very forgiving of guys who take advantage of girls, so I'm not sure if he can truly redeem himself, but I'm curious to see how this storyline comes up as you continue to play, and how it affects Molly, Essa, and Damon himself...

And I know that letting my mods allow teen pregnancy and risky woohoo can be a bit dramatic, but I do like surprises sometimes, and I hope I handle her pregnancy respectfully and everything, definitely don't want to make teen pregnancy seem like a joke or a laughing matter.
    edited March 2021
    Day 60
    rfaMMu3.jpg
    riverfunke-townes Thank you I haven’t had the opportunity to fully experience Winderbrook but grateful for the experience as @thedreamer and I move onwards to Glimmerbrook. Any of you been there? #feelinghopeful #somethingmagicalafoot #barrybooperseries
    ohbesofia Wait a sec, that’s my dad. What the????
    malevolentmogryn Please tell me he gave you something life-changing
    thedreamer Don't share any spoilers!!!!!

SimLit
    Before River and Dirk left for Glimmerbrook, Bjorn stopped by again for one last gift. Dirk shook his head at Bjorn while River exclaimed his joy for a better PC. He hugged Bjorn goodbye and appreciated that he came by in the extremely early hours to see them off.

“Bjorn, you’re a genie!” River danced with his new PC like it was a dear companion. “You’ve been such a massive help while I was in Mt. Komorebi and even now, you’re better than a genie. You’re like my guardian angel.”

With River’s back in front of him, Dirk stared at Bjorn hard, mouthing: “Tell him the truth.” To which Bjorn responded with a heavy shake of his head, “No, no, no need to try and think of ways to pay me back, you’re a good kid. You’re like the son I never had.”

“Look, kid. We gotta go.” Dirk wanted to pull his eyes out and groaned-turned-cough when Bjorn pointed his insistence at him. “Got a late job and an early start for us both. Bjergensen anything else you want to say before we drive off into the sunrise?” Like how you felt about his parents, for starters.

Bjorn shook his head again. “I’ll visit you guys soon when I can, I’ve got business in Brichester then at Evergreen, so I’ll miss being able to pop in and chill with my neighbours.”

Dirk rolled his eyes, inwardly cringing at his exaggerated use of ‘pop in and chill’. He would say the truth but it wasn’t his truth to share. Instead, River indulged him and gave him another hug. Man, I really am happy that I’m not in your shoes Bjergensen. How do you break it to someone that you’re their dad? Not to mention, how the hell am I going to break it to Bjorn that his kids have kissed. Let’s wrap this up, I’m too poor to think about this mess first.

River called out shotgun and raced no one in particular as Dirk ambled into the driver’s seat. He noticed the grey pallour on Dirk’s ghost face and asked, “You sure you don’t need to go go before we go?” River chewed on his lip. “No offence, but you look deader than dead.”

“You wanna drive or let this ghost take the wheel?” Dirk dragged a sigh. “I need all the focus I can get so please, let’s have a nice pleasant forty-minute drive max to our new home and you can ask me all the questions you want.” His eyes were shut but he could feel the warmth and joy radiating out of River. He didn’t just have a mentee, he had a living breathing teen puppy. “But dri-”

“Driver’s rules, got it, got it.” River brandished another gift from Bjorn, some swanky headphones for when their music tastes diverged. He was ready and excited--he’d been waiting for that moment ever since he got over fearing ghosts. It made his spirits soar. If Dirk came back from the dead, then his parents could too. "I'm poppin' and chill, Dirk." River raised his brows, in light jest of Bjorn's mix-up of a phrase. "I'm really happy too, that you're letting me tag along."

For once in life, River didn’t feel cursed--he felt and believed in the hope that his family could be together again. As those thoughts swirled in River’s mind, Dirk and River both waved Bjorn goodbye and drove onwards to Glimmerbrook,"And yes, I'll behave during this journey. Llamacorn Scout's honour." Dirk laughed at River's enthusiasm. Within less than a minute, their home and Bjorn shrunk in his mirror until they disappeared. They both watched the sunrise and sang and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 through Dirk's road trip playlist towards Glimmerbrook and another magical date with destiny.

Day 61
    iSB075R.jpg
    I’ve heard the rumours but I never really believed it. If my jaw was removable, I would’ve taken it off and dropped it on the floor. Absolutely astonishing! Dirk told me to meet him through this portal...Not that keen on teleporting, especially since I got new kicks from Bjorn too...If it gets messed up, man, I'll feel so bad if this portal doesn't kill me. Oh well, gotta a leap of faith. It's midnight. I'm in a blizzard and I don't have the keys to our new home. Dirk, if I end up a ghost like you, I'm gonna haunt you and annoy you for as long as I unlive?
    Post edited by Kanindota on
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    edited March 2021
    000-2.png
    008-3.png
    - Info & Index.
    - Day 7 album.

I'm dealing with some stuff so I won't be replying to people today, sorry. Will reply when I can.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
    Since I was a little tired yesterday, I didn’t write about when Naoki and Bryon went back home and saw their good old home back for the first time…. So before we go to ‘today’, let’s dive into that.
    March 2
    llJtQfa.png

Bryons Diary
    (Morgyn) “I have a surprise for you, Naoki and Bryon”
    (Bryon) “Another surprise? I’m actually done with surprises for the day...”
    (Morgyn) “Oh, but you’re gonna love this one.”

ULe7tE8.png
    They poofed the three of us to another place, and there we saw...

PPVtojh.png
    Our house.

whHGHih.png
    (Naoki) “No wayyyyy.... How did you do that?!”
    (Morgyn) “Everything is possible when you are a spellcaster. And since Bryon is going to be one, you won’t need those wheels under the house anymore. Have a nice day.”

3FmwJ3A.png
    Morgyn smiled, told us to be on time for our first day of school tomorrow and then poofed away.

S0aGnlC.png
    I looked over to Naoki. He was really exited about the house just now, but suddenly he looks sad.

(Bryon) “Are you sad because Morgyn removed the wheels?”

Xz9VW2J.png
    (Naoki) “No, that’s not it... I’m just.. A little sad because I’m not able to become a spellcaster like you...”
    (Bryon) “Oh come here, you.”

LHRXT1G.png
    I gave him a big hug. That seemed to make him a little more happy.

TttRcWl.png
    (Bryon) “If I could switch with you, I would.”
    (Naoki) “Awww, that’s so sweet! But no, it’s okay. I’m happy that at least you are able to learn magic. I’ll stick to potions. I actually like the idea of working with potions!!”

qfSB61K.png
    (Bryon) “I’m glad that you’re happy about this…”
    (Naoki) “What?? You don’t like it?”

Or9US6b.png
    (Bryon) “It’s not that I dislike it… It’s just... A month ago Johnny showed up. He made me realise that father made me live in a lie. My father always told me that mother is a bad person and that I have to pay for that, but my mother is a good person and she wanted to help me. Now it turns out that the father I’ve always known… Is like he is because of a curse? I never met my mother, and apparently I also never met my father... And on top of that, my father has the blood of a spellcaster and so me and Johnny also have it. I have something in me that I didn’t know of for my entire life..."

eKt3exR.png
    (Bryon) “In normal circumstances I would love this, but my situation is different... My whole life is turned upside down and I don’t know what to do... I thought we would finally get some rest… But it turns out to become even more hectic… I want it to stop, Naoki… I want to rest..."

GpYoqx5.png
    (Naoki) “I get what you’re saying, really. But please remember, you now have a lot of friends on your side, and we’re all going to help you. We want to help you. I certainly want to help you.”
    (Bryon) “I know… But…”
    (Naoki) “Will you please try your best in the academy? For me? I’ll do my best for you too.”
    (Bryon) “… Can we maybe first go into the house? I really need to calm down…”

YGY2u8F.png
    (Naoki) “Sure! We won’t say anything about the academy until tomorrow!”
    (Bryon) "Ah, stop it, you! Hahahah!"

Naoki is right. I have a lot of friends now and they all want to help me with this bizarre situation. They are going to make the best of this adventure, so I should do the same.

v6SobbC.png
    We stepped inside our house and immediately saw that the house was bigger than before. Fancier than before.

DQ78HXf.png
    (Naoki) “Whoaaaa!!”
    (Bryon) “It’s nice, right?
    (Naoki) “Yeah! There’s an extra door! I need to check that out”

vs2QK3t.png
    (Naoki) “Bryon! Look at this! There’s a cauldron in this room!!! Awesomeeeeee!!! Potions, here I come!”

It was nice to see Naoki so happy, and it was nice to be back in our home. Without wheels this time, but we don’t need those anymore.

——

04iJi3K.png
    And then finally, we fast forward to the first day of school. Naoki, Johnny, Julian an myself met up in front of the portal and went to the academy together.

mE0WQwV.png
    (Johnny) “This is where we split up. Have fun today!”
    (Julian) “You too, man! You have to give me a demonstration of what you learned today when we get back to the dorms!”
    (Johnny) “Will do!”

3x6vU8H.png
    (Bryon, in himself) “How can those two be so active this early in the morning... I get why the two of them decided to live together in the academy dorms... Julian is taking his failed test pretty good... I wonder how Jess is doing... Haven't seen her since the start of that test...”

xWXJVDI.png
    (Naoki) “Have fun today, and remember what I said to you yesterday, okay?”
    (Bryon) “I’ll try my best. For you, for Johnny, for mother and for all the rest”
    (Naoki) “Good. See you later at home!”

BaseiR8.png
    (Naoki) "Love you"

He gave me a kiss on my forehead. ON MY FOREHEAD!

(Bryon) "Love you too"

khUxRRp.png
    (Johnny) “We should go too! Lessons are about to start!”
    (Bryon) “Yeah, you're right.”

4xCkRxn.png
    Beatrix and Morgyn’s stepdaughter were already listening to Morgyn’s speech as we walked in the classroom.

(Morgyn) “Ah, there they are! Gabbie, these two are your other classmates…”

EGFlbkV.png
    (Gabrielle) “You gotta be kidding me... Bryon and Johnny Ellison...”
    (Morgyn) “Oh, you know them already?”
    (Gabrielle) “... Oh, ehm.. Yeah! It’s a small world, right?! IIt’s nice to finally meet you. I hope you don’t think it’s weird that I know your names already… Just…”
    (Bryon) “I didn’t knew we were so popular, Johnny”
    (Johnny) “Me neither, hahaha!”

BQUHY4f.png
    (Gabrielle) “Anyways!! My name is Gabrielle Lawton, but please call me Gabbie. Everyone calls me Gabbie.”
    (Bryon) “Nice to meet you, Gabbie”
    (Morgyn) “Okay then. Can I have your attention?”

hr6MoC8.png
    (Morgyn) “As you might know, I’m a teacher in this academy and I’ll teach you everything about the Untamed magic. Let’s start with the first lesson!”

RymForm.png
    And with “start the first lesson”, he meant “read a book about the untamed magic...

Behind the scenes
    Just like the normal update, this is the day before the first class. Gabrielle took her test and passed, so she'll be joining Johnny, Bryon and Beatrix tomorrow. For now, she doesn't know who her classmates are.

Yl4PaOw.png

uJrknqc.png

lmyCxj1.png
    (Isaius) “I’m sorry to call the three of you in here like this. As you might have noticed, Roxanne isn’t here with you anymore. She disappeared. I don’t know where she is.”

6MOfS5t.png
    (Gabrielle) “What? She just left without a notice?”
    (Isaius) “I’m afraid she did. I guess I trusted the wrong person... She probably ran off to live her own life, now that she’s not in jail anymore. Luckily I still have the three of you. Please, take a seat.”

tNir3Qk.png
    (Gabrielle, in herself) “This can’t be possible… She was going to help me… We were a team… Why would she leave like that…?”

DHpNyid.png
    (Isaius) “Any news on Bryon or Johnny?”

OGZaCKA.png
    (Gage) “No sir. It looks like they don’t live in Windenburg anymore”
    (Gordon) “We searched everywhere. They aren’t there.”
    (Isaius) “They went to another town, you say?”
    (Gage) “That’s our best guess, indeed”

mO4t5CC.png
    (Isaius) “I’ll look into it. Thank you for your report. You can go”

Later in the living room...

rmnlr0t.png
    (Gordon) “Gabbie, what’s up? You were so quiet today...”
    (Gabrielle) “It just... Doesn’t make sense... Roxanne wouldn’t leave like that...”

3E0wdkL.png
    (Gage) “Cheer up Gabbie! You still have us, right?!”
    (Gabbie) “Yeah, you’re right”
    (Gabrielle, in herself) “But still…”

The next day…

fB3aUCh.png
    (Morgyn) “Gabbie, are you ready to leave??”
    (Gabrielle) “Yeah, almost!!”

ga0alm3.png
    (Brytani) “Oh, my girl is growing up…”
    (Gabrielle) “Mom...”
    (Brytani) “Have a nice day today, okay? Be sure to make some friends!”
    (Gabrielle) “I will, mom. Thanks!”

hGsS3Wy.png
    (Morgyn) “See you tonight, Brytani. Good luck at the photoshoot today!”
    (Brytani) “Thank you!”

LvgqJnz.png
    (Morgyn) “Are you exited?”
    (Gabrielle) “Super exited. So, I’ll form a little class with 3 other teenagers, right?”
    (Morgyn) “That’s right indeed. Two boys, one girl. The girl is still pretty young, but she has a lot of power!”
    (Gabrielle) “Hehe, I hope she likes me. What about the boys?”
    (Morgyn) “Two brothers with a powerful bloodline in their veins. The younger brother is a bit dorky, the other one is surprisingly stubborn… They had a hard time before coming here, so please be nice to them, okay?”
    (Gabrielle) “Of course.”

hYRv6pN.png
    Beatrix was already waiting in the classroom when Morgyn and Gabrielle arrived.

(Morgyn) “Ahh, Beatrix! Are you ready for your first day?”
    (Beatrix) “Totally!!”
    (Morgyn) “Glad to hear. This is Gabbie, my stepdaughter. She’ll be joining you and the boys in class from today on.”

k3vTF6J.png
    (Beatrix) “That’s awesome! Nice to meet you, Gabbie!”
    (Gabrielle) “Heh, nice to meet you too.”

1tX1RkW.png
    After waiting for a little while, ‘the boys’ walked in the classroom. This was Gabbies face for a brief moment when she saw them.

(Gabrielle, in herself) “No way… From all the people…”
    (Gabrielle, out loud) “Bryon and Johnny Ellison…”

And you’ve read the rest in the normal update :P

Gabrielle couldn’t focus on her book that day. She didn’t knew what to do with this new information. She couldn’t tell Isaius because then he would know that Gabrielle was also learning to become a spellcaster. She also didn't want to tell him because she now knows that Isaius is cursed, and nothing good will happen when she tells their location. She couldn’t tell Gage or Gordon, because they would immediately go to Isaius themselves without thinking. She can't blame them for that though. She loves these two, but they literally tell everything to Isaius. She didn't want that. But what then??? She also can’t talk to Roxanne because she… Disappeared… She looked over to Bryon.

(Gabrielle, in herself) "Maybe I could talk to Bryon...?"
    March 2
    FdXPBv6.png
    Entering the Magic Realm!
    Roxanne had already met a few of the sages while out and about in the neighborhoods. She talked to L. Faba, the Sage of Mischief Magic first. Flattery will get you everywhere!
    RgPa6ml.png
    She also already knew Simeon Silversweater, the Sage of Practical Magic but met Morgyn Ember, the Sage of Untamed Magic while there in the Realm. She did her best to get in his good graces.
    sphDKhn.png
    After performing a task set to her by the mages she was able to ascend. (Terrible picture opportunity in the corner of a room)..
    4rPIlWc.png
    Morgyn didn't want to instruct her however because they just weren't good enough friends so Roxanne invited him to her home to shmooze that evening.
    2vofWdo.png
    Archie met the welcoming wagon the next morning to figure what conquests he might be able to make next.
    LKabmIr.png
    Then settled in to finish his first book. How Many Notches?. Afterwards, he started his next book The Butler Did It!
    Samaria didn't appear too pleased.
    0Ld7pzT.png
    I'm having fun playing my game, but have had little sleep. I decided not to try to make too much of a story out of it, but mostly just go by what happens when becoming a spellcaster. I might keep this up too, because there are so many spells and potions it will be fun to focus on as many as I can, curses that can happen ect..
    I'm going to comment to everyone later... need a nap!
    egTcBMc.png
    March - Day 2: "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

MUNlIcU.png

Notes
    UGNEF4u.png
    Essa took a vacation day on what would've been her first day at a new school in Glimmerbrook. She was too exhausted both physically and mentally after the move and everything else to deal with it. She tried to call Molly again, but the call went straight to voicemail as before. Molly showed up at her door later that afternoon.

"Molly! You're here! "
    "Hey girlfriend, I got here as soon as I could. I'm so sorry I wasn't there last night to say Goodbye."
    "It's okay, but I was getting worried. I called you a gazillion times but you never picked up. So happy you're here! Did Damon tell you I fainted again?"
    "Yeah, about that, we need to talk."

IwA3SoS.png
    "When Damon got back home after the party, he said you were fine and sleeping when he left. I was going to call you first thing when I got up, but he said we should let you sleep in and wait until later to call. I put my cell on the charger and went to bed. When I got up, I found my phone smashed on the kitchen floor. Damon said he'd accidentally knocked it off the counter making lunch. I overslept, so it was late afternoon by the time I got up. He suggested I take it to a repair shop in town and promised to call you while I was gone. That's where I was when you came over to see me."

"The shop said soonest they could fix it would be tomorrow. I wanted a loaner until then, but they didn't have any, I'd have to buy one. I don't have that kind of money, no way Jose. Anyway, when I got back and Damon told me you'd been there and fainted again, that he'd taken you back home and the movers were there when he left, I wanted to call you using his phone. But, hey, Wow, guess what? He'd conveniently lost it 'somewhere.' "Besides she's already gone by now, and it's late, why don't you wait to call her, if I can find my phone, until tomorrow?" His words."

"I was already suspicious something wasn't right, but all this phone nonsense just sealed the deal. I saw a look on his face at the party when he came back to the party room after you 'fainted' that got me thinking maybe you didn't really just 'faint.' He looked so smug and happy, like he'd just gotten away with something. It was fleeting, but I saw it."

"Essa, I don't believe you just fainted from some illness, or whatever. I think Damon used his powers on you."

"What? Powers? What do you mean? How could he make me faint? And why would he do that anyway?"

wH0aJUv.png
    "Well see, vampires have certain powers they can use, usually to help when hunting for prey. Like they can mesmerize a potential victim which makes them stand still, frozen to the spot so they can feed, or perhaps use an additional power on them. They can influence emotions and make someone feel however they want them to feel. There's also something called Vampiric Charm. That one makes anyone surrounding them physically attracted to them. All of these usually wear off after a short time period and the victim doesn't remember a thing."

"I think Damon used all three on you. He's in love with you and it's been eating him up inside that you have a boyfriend and he can't have you. You were moving away, quitting the club, so he wouldn't be seeing you as much. I think he lost control and when he got you alone, took advantage of it and made you kiss him and...whatever else he wanted. All he had to do was get you to look deeply into his eyes for a few seconds and you're his to control if he chooses to use them."

"He's a very old and very experienced vampire, so who knows how long all those powers could last. Probably depends on what his intensions are when using it. That's probably why you were out of it for so long."

"I don't believe it, seriously? Sounds like a freakin' fairytale, or a horror story."

gfXbCj1.png
    "So let me get this straight. You think Damon got me to stare into his eyes, mesmerized me, and made me do whatever he wanted?"
    "Yeah, did he look at you like this? It's a really intense stare."

ZXAnXJg.png
    "So just looking at me like, that, would make me want to kiss him?"
    "Yeah, but, you can look him in the eye, just don't stare at him for very long or you're a goner if he wants you."

loww27X.png
    "HAHAHAHA! That's the silliest, most absurd thing I've ever heard! Mesmerize, influence, vampiric charm? HAHAHAHA! I think you've been reading too many vampire stories or something Molly, Come on! How could you think that's all true? What kind of proof do you have? I mean, sheesh, HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laughs though, I needed it. Nice story to make me not worry about this fainting thing. You have such a great imagination."

"I didn't believe it either, until he used it on me. He didn't make me kiss him or anything, we're best friends and it would be weird since we're not attracted to each other. Although he did make me feel flirty, and laughed his butt off over it. He just made me feel a bunch of emotions and taped everything so I could see it for myself."

ZGoRss3.png
    "WHAT!? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?"

B928mcx.png
    "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME?"

WOQSO2F.png
    "WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU? WHY? WHY? MOLLY, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? YOU KNEW HOW HE FELT ABOUT ME."

53looyG.png
    "He promised me he wouldn't use his powers on you. I thought I could trust him, he's never broken a promise to me...until now. I thought he could control himself."
    "Obviously you were WRONG!"

iOmojwG.png
    "AHHHHH! I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW! I FEEL LIKE KILLING BOTH OF YOU!"
    "Oh man, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Essa. I messed up, I had no idea he was that much in love with you. Please don't kill me...or him. He deserves to pay for this somehow, definitely, but, but, not that."
    "I said I FEEL like it, not that I'd do it."
    "Okay, it's cool, we're cool, just, just, stop looking at me like that, okay? Please?"

je0YvJI.png
    "Yeah, whatever, we're cool. But Damon's NOT COOL! I'll make him pay...maybe I'll grab his *beep* twist it off and laugh while he's screaming in pain! That'll teach him!"
    "Whoa! Uh, yeah, that'd work. But would you seriously be able to do that? You don't seem the violent type to me...or you didn't."

30UKFMr.png
    "The way I feel right now, you're dang right I could, better yet, chop it off with a dull knife. Or, or, GAH! I don't know, something painful."

ARRgkUQ.png
    "I just can't believe this. I loved him, I thought he was my friend. Friends don't do that to friends. I guess he didn't care about being only my friend, doesn't care about how I'd feel if I found out. 'Oh well, let me just get what I want, she'll never know.' Why do the people who SAY they love me and care about me keep using and abusing me? Why Molly? Why? When does it end?"

3FXFvmH.png
    "I'm tired Molly. Tired of always being the victim. It has to stop. I can't believe it happened to me again. First my Mother and now Damon, who's next?"
    "I'm so, so sorry, I know that's lame, but it's true. I could kick myself for believing Damon. I'll never forgive myself. I hope you can forgive me...some day."
    "Don't worry about it. He tricked you too. I just wish you'd told me he could do that stuff."
    "I know, I wish I had too. What can I do to help? Anything, just say the word."
    "You can help me think of how to get back at him. But, later...I need to get my head on straight first. Clearly, thinking up a good plan while you're angry isn't a good idea."
    "I can do that. Sure, what did you want to do? Play some video games or something?"
    "Yeah, sure, okay. That's mindless. Let's go."

nV3LlQS.png
    "Ohhhhh, I just had the best idea ever how to get back at Damon."
    "Really? How?"

AxvRxi4.png
    "I told you about Simeon already, the Magic Sage? And what he said about knowing my Mother, right?"
    "Yeah, so are you going to get him to put a spell on Damon or something?"
    "No, but that might work if I can't do it myself. Great idea! But no, I'm going to become a Spellcaster!"
    "WOW! Seriously? I thought you didn't want to be one though. Are you sure you want to do that, just to get back at Damon? And what if you don't pass the test?"
    "Oh I'll pass the test, easy! I've had two Sages tell me I was born to magic, it's in my blood. I tried to deny it, ignore it. But I'm pretty sure it's true. There's a portal somewhere around here that takes you to the Magic Realm. It's been singing to me ever since I got here. I can hear it now even, almost like it's calling to me, pulling me toward it. I've been resisting, but it just keeps getting louder and louder."
    "Where is it, do you know? Maybe we should go check it out right now?"
    "Yeah, I think it's down this trail right on the edge of my property. That's where the sounds are the loudest anyway. But, no, I don't want to go just yet. I'll go tomorrow after I've had some time to think more clearly and got some sleep."

qqvvsNB.png
    "You, girlfriend, are a very smart cookie! OH! You should wear that outfit I got you too!"
    "I will. Thanks again for that. It's beautiful. I thought I'd never wear it though, you know?"
    "I know....hey, let's play now, okay?"
    "Yeah, play. I'm going to beat your butt so bad!"
    "Uh, at the game, right?"
    "Tsk, yessss! Sorry, I just lost my head for awhile."
    "No worries, I understand. But hey, there's no way Jose you're going to beat me."
    "We'll see about that."

3sgAPqy.png
    "I'm still angry at you, you know that right?"
    "I know."
    "But I'll get over it. I love ya Molly."
    "I know, I love you too girlfriend."
    "WOO! That's one for me! You're so going down!"

Essa and Molly played for a little while and tried to just have fun and not think about what had happened and what would happen next now that Essa had made such a life changing decision.

UFHwEsM.png
    It was getting late and Molly still had a long drive back home to Windenburg. She promised to call Essa as soon as she got her phone back and visit again very soon. Essa asked her to play it cool with Damon, like she still believed everything he had lied about. She wanted it to be a complete surprise to him when she took her revenge. Molly of course promised and after a warm hug said her Goodbyes.

tBo1YFZ.png
    The two friends had been so focused on their conversation, they'd skipped dinner and now Essa was starving! She decided to make a garden salad and got a little too enthusiastic cutting up the lettuce.
    "Ha, take that Damon and that and that! You are SO dead Mister Hot Shot Vamp. I'm going to get you back SO good, you'll never know what hit you!"

She went to bed after that, but found it hard to fall asleep at first. Her mind was still cluttered with everything she'd had to deal with lately and with that which was to come.

I'll reply and comment on all your lovely posts next! As always, give me a bit of time for it though. I hope y'all like the solution I've come up with for the situation with Essa, Damon and Molly. *gulp* Have a great rest of your day/night! *Hugs* <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger - Would it be possible to download Astrid Scott for my game? Is she up on the gallery? Let me know :)

@Skeilah - Regarding plopsy. I did have another knitted item up and it didn't sell and I got a notification on that one. The one that no-one bought was poor quality, and the one I sold was good quality. I have some excellent quality ones, but I am keeping them for now. Hope that helps.
    @permanentrose
    Very pretty screenshot of Jules 'jogging.' I think it's weird Sims are able to swim in Winter, except when it's a deep freeze. I know there's polar bear swims, but that's different. Lucky Jules can't really die when she's pregnant eh? ;) Oh I really like Lyida! She reminds me of a TS2 Sim I had with that name. She even had black hair with blue/green at the ends too! Nice Jules has made a new friend already. Ah, so she's living off-the-grid. Very cool she's working on the aspiration goals she can do right now. I like that kimono on her, it's cute! Curious why you had Kaori go on a cruise to get her out of the picture. Just so she wouldn't notice how Jules was pregnant?

I think I already told you I loved her house, it's so cute and cozy! I think that sunken area is my favorite too. Is the shelf in the last pic CC? I don't remember seeing it in the SE pack. We need more shelving with tons of slots in this game in my opinion.

Thanks about my builds. I've been trying to make the builds fit the world as best I can. It's fun! I really love the dining area too and of course the octagonal rooms for the greenhouse and magic room, love those and they'll look even better once she's collected a few things. I think my favorite of the entire build though is the roof. It's the first time I've ever tried anything like that and a bit tricky to get to meld together. But I think it turned out pretty cool in the end. Glad you think it looks like it came out of a fairytale, that was my intension. Thanks again! :)

You'll get a little bit more insight into the whole Essa, Damon and Molly situation in my post for today. I don't know if Damon will ever find a way to redeem himself, or if he even can. That remains to be seen somewhere down the road.

@Skeilah
    If you've read my post for today, you already know Essa's had her eyes opened wide about what happened. ;) Very true judging how well a party went by the mess afterward. :)

You like L. Faba's default hair? I personally think it's one of the worst hairstyles and never use it. o.O I guess we all have our own ideas about what looks good eh? I love the makeovers you gave your Sims. Especially Bryon! Those glasses look so good on him!

Ohhh, okay, it's a game, gotcha. Ooo, I love the idea about Jacque Villareal's missing wife! That would be epic! And I loved to see Mayor Whiskers as a 'human' in the game. I bet he's adorable!

Yup, you did good, very good with the romance. I was smiling through the entire thing while reading it. :)

No, I wasn't talking about his hair, I was talking about how he didn't like the photo because he's half covered by someone else. :D Ohhh, he fell from doing a backflip. Well that's good then, not good, but you know what I mean. lol

I laughed about all that too, so funny! "I can fix that." Sure you can Morgyn, sure. :D Would've been a bummer if Marcus died just before they left for the academy.

Thank you! I love her house too. I didn't actually build it from scratch, though it's all my build. I started out with a house I built for my first Spellcaster, Rafael Talon, and just changed/added a bunch of stuff about it. It used to be a blueish/green brick in color for one thing and those two octagonal rooms weren't there, well they were, but not that big, unattached to the house and decorated differently. The back deck wasn't there either. I also gutted the house and redid the inside especially for Essa.

LOL Uh, no, I don't know your boyfriend and I've never been to Belgium either, in fact I've never traveled outside of the U.S. in my life. I've seen Canada before though, but from a distance in a boat. lol So yes, that's a saying we have here to mean someone that doubts something. Not sure what/who it's based from though. I'd have to look it up and 'Ain't Nobody Got Time for Dat."

:D Maybe it's because they're too much alike? Morgyn strikes me as a no nonsense kind of person too.

Awww, yeah, that is very sweet and romantic, I saw how you handled it in your update today and will be commenting on that next. :)

Okay, so they can 'poof' to different places together. Excellent! Poor Bryon, Essa knows exactly how he feels. She's felt like her entire life has been a lie too. Plus, while she did know her Mother, there's things about her she didn't know, like her background and how they ended up living on the street. And she doesn't know who her Father is either. If you saw my post for today, you'll see that she's tired too. Tired of everything that keeps happening to her in her life to this point. Just when she thought things were finally going to be good for change.

Bryon really is very lucky to have Naoki. He's like a rock for him, always supportive, always trying to help make his life better or just be a shoulder to cry on, to understand and to love him. I'm so glad that Essa has Josh for that too. That shot of the three standing before the portal is beautiful, I love it! I noticed Jess has been missing too and wondered if there's a reason for that? I guess we'll have to wait and see. ;) Why was Bryon yelling about Naoki kissing him on the forehead? :D Annnd, I see Gabbie finally knows Bryon and Johnny are there. I really like your academy, very cool using the lectern.

Okay, so Isaius can also turn himself into a cat. Very interesting! I think Gabbie is starting to realize that Isaius might've done something to Roxanne is why she's 'missing.' I don't know why but it just popped into my head that Gabbie could be the perfect go between and incredibly helpful in finding Isaius and the love potion recipe. IF, she lets on that she's been working for him, which I doubt, but who knows. ;)

Once again I apologize for such a monster of a reply. o.O

@Kanindota
    Ohhh, now I see what's going on, Bjorn is River's Father! o.O Oh dear, uh, River and Sofia haven't been intimate have they? o.O Does Bjorn even know they're dating? My goodness we have a lot of drama going on for all our challenge Sims eh? I love it! Very cool update! :)

@AnnoyingTiger
    Such a cute shot of Pumpkin sleeping in her food dish. :D I see Astrid is enjoying having bees. I keep forgetting to get any for Essa. Oh well.

Aww, man, she got to hang out with Duane and go on a date. What a sweet, romantic note that came with the rose he gave her. I see love is in the air for these two and I'm here for it! Yes! I love Duane! AND I see that Astrid actually has pointy ears! How'd I miss that before? Very cool! I didn't know that about the poke bowl either, so thanks for the insight!:)

@Hermitgirl
    Good idea schmoozing up to the Sages Roxanne! Quicker to find out all the spells and potions! I wonder which of the females Archie will try to get with and another notch in his belt. LOL The Butler Did it! Nice one Archie! Too bad the butler was looking over your shoulder. I know how it is staying up too late to play. Unfortunately I do it all the time. o.O Get some sleep and we'll see you later! ;)
    edited March 2021
    Update 62 - A new friend

AaV4oH6.png

Notes:
    Jules got herself to level 2 of rock climbing by reading some skill books, so I'm starting to lay the foundations she'll need for her extreme sports aspiration.
    r0RbqZy.png

A little bit of morning gardening as well. My cherry tree was ready for grafting, so I'll have my pomegranate soon!
    WrsezBP.png

Then off to her first scouts meeting!
    Xoc9eM2.jpg

I'm trying to incorporate all my stuff packs when I can, and an off the grid lifestyle seemed like a good time to play around with the laundry pack.
    k7ipJwj.png

Then it was time to go to Lydia's for dinner!

"Thanks so much for having me," Jules said upon arrival.

"It's my pleasure," Lydia replied. "Your outfit is really cute by the way."

Hf1GK79.png

"Oh, I have a little something for you," Jules blushed a little as she handed Lydia a wrapped gift. "Just since you've been so kind."
    sbP1DnR.png

"This is adorable! That's so cool you can knit! I'd love to learn at some point," Lydia gushed and put the knitted cactus immediately on display.
    noUN5bk.png

Lydia continued preparing dinner, and Jules, of course, made friends with her dog, Mochi <3
    5CX4qpN.png

"She really likes you!"
    CrKkqHq.png

Then, dinner was served.
    05mSdYR.png

Lydia talked more about her art and how she had come to live in Mt. Komorebi. She hadn't had a great relationship with her parents and had been raised by her elderly aunt, who always encouraged her to pursue her painting. When her aunt passed away, she had left all of her money to Lydia, which she had used to pay for University courses and purchase a home here in Mt. Komorebi. Jules was glad to listen to Lydia - she wasn't really feeling up to talking about her complicated life right now.

Jules offered to clean up, despite Lydia's protests.
    LhAIsrf.png

Jules sheepishly asked Lydia if she could borrow her computer, admitting that she didn't have either a phone or a computer in her possession currently. She wanted to send Bex and Dell an email to let them know she was okay, though she was still vague about her whereabouts.
    hcPF0J8.png

"Is that one of your paintings?" Jules asked after sending the email. Lydia nodded. "It's so cool!"
    VbROT9h.png

And then they watched a movie together, which was a nice treat since Jules can't enjoy technology at her off the grid lot.
    e366FT4.png

Lydia invited her to come hiking with her the following day, and Jules agreed.
    edited March 2021
    @AnnoyingTiger
    Awwww, so cute, Astrid and Duane's friendship is evolving into something more, very sweet! Also, Jules basically lives off of honey lol. It's so easy to store in her inventory and it fills the hunger need so fast, I love it. Also no worries about replying, I hope your day got better!

@Kanindota
    Omg, Bjorn is secretly River's father??? I guess that's why he's been so nice and giving him so many gifts and money...but whoops about River and Sofia kissing...I hope they've only kissed LOL. Nice shot with River and the portal too!

@Skeilah
    I love that they have their house back! And no more need to have it be on wheels, Bryon will just be able to magic it to each world every month now, very convenient. I love all the sweet moments of reassurance between Bryon and Naoki. I also really love that you kept Bryon's glasses, and his new hair is super cute. We still haven't seen Jess yet, I bet she's really upset she failed the test. I feel like she's so smart that it will annoy her that she can master magic. And nice way to full incorporate Gabbie into the main story now, I think she's on her way to the good side now, yay!

@Hermitgirl
    I love that Roxanne is trying schmooze all the sages, so on brand for her! Also I laughed out loud at the titles of Archie's books :D So funny and clever. Looking forward to more!

@Karababy52
    Yay, Molly is okay! Damon better just buy her a new phone. He's really in deep trouble lol. I don't know if I was too hard on him at first, he is a vampire after all, and there are a lot of vampire stories over the centuries about vampires using their powers for seduction. I guess I was just extra upset at him for truly having his way with her, it just felt extra sleazy. If he had just kissed her, then I would have been more forgiving, but he truly used his powers for evil, so I think he definitely deserves what's coming at him. I kind of hope that Molly moves out of the house with him, he kind of deserves losing her as a friend too at this point... It was a good idea for Essa to get the motivation she finally needed to want to learn and pursue magic because she has a plan to get revenge on Damon. I hope she finds a spell truly fitting to use on him. But honestly if he apologizes and comes clean and changes his ways, I might actually forgive him...or consider it, lol. Also great sceenies of their conversation, loving the house!

I wasn't originally planning to get rid of Kaori for the month, but when Kiyoshi showed up at the festival, the idea just kind of hit me. I was struggling with the fact that, yes, Jules will have to tell Kaori about her pregnancy eventually haha (which would have been fine, I'm sure she'd be fine opening up to her eventually), but even beyond the pregnancy, I was just struggling with how to handle Kaori keeping the secret of her whereabouts in general (and then the pregnancy as well), since Kaori is contact with so many people Jules is close to through the Curiosity Club, it just felt weird to have Kaori have to continually lie for her, since Kaori is so connected to Jules' old life. I wanted to give Jules an opportunity this month to truly isolate herself and hide from her problems, so with Kaori out of the picture, avoiding her old life just became easier. There are a few more things coming in the near future that just made it easier to have Kaori not be her main confidant and friend in this world either, haha. Kaori will be back though! And very shocked to see Jules' baby bump, of course lol.

Also too funny that you had a Lydia with similar hair too! I'm glad you like her, she's gonna be around a lot this month :)

And yes, that shelf in her bedroom is CC.

Post edited by permanentrose on
    @Skeilah
    I like the way you work in your story that only some can see the motes to make it not seem like it's an easy thing but just a magical ability thing. It makes sense that only certain people could have these powers or aptitudes (but I'm glad the game didn't actually limit us like that).
    For the next day's post now you have a really way to just pick up your house and move it! Nice spellcaster school set up! Also Gabbi is in a tough spot now. I hope she doesn't get into too much trouble.

@Kanindota
    Nice hold on to your skinny pants statement and the billowing cape visual could actually be seen without a picture to back it up! Grown ups are crazy.
    Oh snap did I miss something, Bjorn is his dad?? I just got it before I read it. I was wondering why he was being so nice too and was hoping it wasn't some creepy crush or anything lol. Great post!

@permanentrose
    Jules looks a little thicker than before, not sure if she actually is but nice touch if you did it for the story. Lol, I kind of grimaced at Kaori and Kiyoshi being bf and gf in this story lol... I guess I'm loyal to @SoulGal7's story. That's so funny to even think like that. That house looks so big to be a tiny home even 3 tier! Very pretty and cozy looking.
    For the next day's post skilling rock climbing by book is just smart even if you could do... whew it takes a long time.
    I'm liking the friendship developing between Lydia and Jules:)
    -Roxanne's house won't be haunted in my game, it's just the gallery description as I like to do that when I show a lot of pictures of someone else's work. Also I know it's gross but Archie has no qualms about using Roxanne's double bed if it's not being slept in if the need arises! The actually slept in shifts in her bed in the last house.

@Karababy52
    I love the colors of the house both inside and out and that little breezeway! Also indoor gardens are the best! It's very charming and very spellcaster-y! Nice work!
    On the story part... "chop it off with a dull knife..." lol.. Do it! I think that's a great reason to become a spellcaster too! Revenge!!
    Lol and the last picture too. That's great. I'm sure you'll find a way for it to somehow become alright eventually.
    I play characters with absolutely no morals that get no paybacks for how they are on a regular basis lol, but yeah Damon needs something to happen to him at least. Although he is a vampire and it's usually in his nature to manipulate humans.
    I wonder why I feel different about him than how I play? Maybe because I'm playing from the bad end so much of he time? I dunno it's weird.

@AnnoyingTiger
    Bee-zees! Aww for Duane and Astrid's relationship. Cute face in bowl pic for the kitty lol.
    egTcBMc.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top