Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your improved townies!

Comments

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    Took a few more pictures. I made over the Landgraabs as well (not Johnny Zest yet). I love seeing how everyone styles the sims, and often try to guess what inspiration or what convinced a simmer to choose a certain look for them.

Geoffrey. He's now a Doctor in my game like he was in TS3.
    Ly7400j.png
    ogoTHCI.png

Nancy. Ah, those Kijiko eyelashes really make a difference! So does using a brow pencil! She's a CEO in the Business career now.
    4h0NNhM.png
    JDexCIl.png

Malcolm. He's a YA here. I broadened his shoulders to make him look older, and he's been working out. I also changed his traits to reflect his TS3 self so he's no longer Evil, but Good.

VHlZiNe.png
    ZLnSEgU.png

Though I did catch this supposedly "good" Malcolm drinking with a teen for New Year's.

bfMq20M.png

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    So I'm back to playing my legacy again, and decided to help some fashionably challenged townies, before doing anything else.

Dirk Dreamer always bugged me, the way they made him look. And now, after his hair was changed I just don't like his look at all. He's gotten a wardrobe change (didn't even change every category) and a new haircut. I also added his small loop earrings to every outfit. And, I also always thought his eyes were too small, so I changed those too. I think he turned out much better looking.

DPd9d2U.png
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Remade Nina Caliente as close to Sims 2 as possible!

nina1.png
    nina2.png

That is excellent! I love to remake Sims from previous games. I'm doing the Sims 1 Goth House in Brindleton Bay and I'm going to have Cassandra move there.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited February 2021
    Quick makeover of Diego Lobo :)
    diego-lobo.gif
    diego-lobo2.gif

Wanted to keep the effeminate fashion designer vibe he has, but just make it look a bit sleeker
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Quick makeover of Diego Lobo :)
    diego-lobo.gif
    diego-lobo2.gif

Wanted to keep the effeminate fashion designer vibe he has, but just make it look a bit sleeker

Wow he looks so much better!
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    edited February 2021
    i rarely save my townie makeovers (i often forget to after making them in a save), but here's one of the few i do have, which is a makeover of l faba. (i tried to keep her spellcaster essence whilst also putting my own spin on things)

MRAczET.png
    eObr9fJ.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member

Christie Sigworth as YA

CC: lashes, eyebrows and hair
    Facial edit: I gave her just a bit more jaw.
    And I taped her ears closer to her head. :p

2Kb0Yhv.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited April 2021
    Gave Miko Ojo a makeover :)
    04-22-21-7-26-02-PM.png
    04-22-21-7-26-04-PM.png
    04-22-21-7-25-57-PM.png
    04-22-21-7-26-09-PM.png

Post edited by Onverser on
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Grant Charles is a Magic Realm townie spellcaster my Sim met on a jaunt to Magic HQ in order to fulfill an Aspiration. All I have done is let him grow out his hair, and make some new outfits. He still has a rather girly walk, which Brodie doesn't mind. Outgoing, Erratic... I forget his other traits. Here he is sneaking around the lanai to ambush his sweetie.

DLOzeAb.png
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Wasn't able to fully touch the BFF household just yet, but I gave Summer Holiday a new look! She reminds me of a preppy college girl, but one that is kinder than the typical "mean girl" archetype, and possibly more ditzy. Maybe comparable to Cher from Clueless lol. Regardless, I wanted to reflect that! I didn't have to touch her actual face at all, I forget how pretty of a Sim she is!

It isn't the best photo, but I think it does her justice!

3bVqH.jpg

37mfj.png
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Aged Olivia Kim-Lewis to a teen. Gave her her mother's eyes to better show mixed heritage:

abG8hEn.png
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
    RamiSamii wrote: »
    Wasn't able to fully touch the BFF household just yet, but I gave Summer Holiday a new look! She reminds me of a preppy college girl, but one that is kinder than the typical "mean girl" archetype, and possibly more ditzy. Maybe comparable to Cher from Clueless lol. Regardless, I wanted to reflect that! I didn't have to touch her actual face at all, I forget how pretty of a Sim she is!

It isn't the best photo, but I think it does her justice!

3bVqH.jpg

Carrying on with this, I finished touching the BFF household and even dipped in on the Landgraab's! I don't have Travis Scott or Geoffrey Langraab to show, as I think I'll be retouching the outfits I chose. Nonetheless, here we go! These photos are as well taken from CAS, so apologies if they aren't the best!

We'll start with Liberty Lee. I wanted to keep her geekiness in her outfit, and took inspiration from fads I used to see a lot. She makes me think of the type of girl who hangs out at internet cafes, gaming or hanging out with other friends, Travis included - and maybe Summer tagging along as well just for kicks!

3bVTj.jpg

After that, we have Nancy Landgraab! I pondered the idea of giving her a pantsuit like a typical business woman, but I instead went for a "Real Housewives" sort of vibe! She still looks polished though, I think!

3bVTm.jpg

Lastly, we have Malcolm Landgraab. I don't know whether I'd like to have him be like previous renditions of Malcolm and be Good, or keep him how he is in this universe and have him stay as an Evil Sim! I wanted him to look preppy, privileged, and all of that. A "Country Club" kid who likely makes fun of even his own peers behind his back.

3bVTk.jpg
    37mfj.png
    PDGhiDp.png
    Moira was a daily walk-by , and I got tired to see her all the time, so, a little makeover :)

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited May 2021
    @RamiSamii I am going to have to look for Cassandra’s dress then! Thank you!

Also Thanyou @Goosey
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Emilia Ernest:
    Before:
    01-07-21-4-41-11-PM.png
    After:
    01-07-21-4-40-52-PM.png

I really didn't like her original look, it's so plain and nothing about it screams magic. She's supposed to be a young adult spellcaster not a school teacher! :s
    I love that look, going to have to make her over too!
    nbmRyCG.png

Elsa got one too :)

• BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    I don't think so, but I am in a bad mood anyway.
    Here are Dennis Kim, Vivian Lewis and Eric Lewis.

09_05_10.png

09_05_11.png

I have plenty of premade sims in the same shape.
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    edited May 2021
    I did the strangerville plot with a teenaged sim, and one day she came back from high school with Luna Villareal. Ever since that Luna has been constantly around her, and they ended up with maxed out romance dials.

So at the end of Strangerville, I aged my own sim to young adult and got her a paranormal investigator license. Seemed like I should age up the Villareals at the same time to keep things from getting weird.

So here's Luna as a young adult:
    DW2AoAy.png

I also aged Max to a teen, but left the others alone:
    KbcKrAi.png

Somehow when I wasn't watching, Katrina Caliente married Jacques Villareal. I guess this means the autonomy proposal mod is working. ;)

I go through my households every day and anytime I find a sim younger than teen I age them up to teen, so I've got stacks of makeovers like this.

After getting a bunch of CC clothes and using Sims4Studio to make almost all of it appear randomly (if it's not of quality for that I usually just delete it) - I've also 'randomized' the outfits and hair of a few of the premades - with an eye to at least keeping the hair in theme.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
    edited May 2021
    This time around, I touched on the Goth family! I had to do little to nothing to Alexander, so I didn't picture him here. Onto the rest though!

Firstly, on the left, we have Bella Goth. I wanted to keep the iconic 'Red Dress' look of course, but also give her a sort of 'Morticia Addams' appearance, if that makes sense? Either way, I love it. :)

After her is Mortimer. I put good use to the Nifty Knitting hair for him to keep his aging yet handsome looks, and had him match his lovely wife with some red.

Last but not least, Cassandra. I wanted her to keep her same 'Goth' look, but more bookish. I didn't want to make her a copy of Wednesday Addams haha, but I feel I did her justice and kept a resemblance there. I just wish TS4 had nail polish or something! I wanted to desperately give her black nails lol.

3c1YZ.jpg

Post edited by RamiSamii on
    37mfj.png
    Cassie, Clara and Dominic (at their hot weather outfits, I just picked something )

p69Vpaw.png
    Mm5wepn.png

edited November 2021
    Remade some more sims in my game today :)

Morgan Fyres:
    11-07-21-12-47-59-AM.png
    11-07-21-12-55-01-AM.png

Zoe Patel:
    11-06-21-11-59-19-PM.png
    11-07-21-12-20-51-AM.png

J Huntington:
    11-07-21-12-25-27-AM.png
    11-07-21-12-32-27-AM.png

Siobhan Fyres
    11-07-21-1-10-30-AM.png
    11-07-21-1-20-01-AM.png
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Quick image spam of some more of my favorites since I've basically done the whole world

Katrina Caliente:
    01-01-21-12-38-19-AM.png
    01-01-21-12-38-21-AM.png

Dina Caliente:
    01-01-21-12-38-26-AM.png
    01-01-21-12-38-28-AM.png

Nina Caliente:
    01-01-21-12-38-34-AM.png
    01-01-21-12-38-38-AM.png

Don Lothario:
    01-01-21-12-38-43-AM.png
    01-01-21-12-38-45-AM.png

Oliana Ngata:
    01-01-21-12-34-33-AM.png
    01-01-21-12-34-36-AM.png

Leila Illes:
    01-01-21-12-34-47-AM.png
    01-01-21-12-34-51-AM.png

Shouldn't the made-over sim still look like the original sim? To me that's not the Caliente's, but are a new set of people with their names.
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Been bored with the game again so I improved Paolo Rocca (Get Together)
    01-04-21-6-56-22-PM.png
    01-04-21-6-58-53-PM.png

I found some "alpha" cc skins the other day which I really like so I've been using them on all of my male sims, they give exactly the realistic look I want sims to have!

Edit: Remade Eva Capricciosa from the same household aswell!
    01-04-21-7-26-36-PM.png
    01-04-21-7-29-17-PM.png

I think these sims are supposed to be Spanish? so I tried to show that in their appearance. I tried to keep the same vibe for both of them, Eva still has big hair and a dark lip just a more realistic version of it :)

I like the way you did Eva and Pablo. Yes they are supposed to be Spanish but you thought enough to keep their eyes and mouth as they were in the original. That's a big thing to me because even though you changed their hair and skin, they still looked like Eva and Pablo as we met them. And not some other sim with their names.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Diego Lobo, redone to bring out his "suave Latino" manly features:
    k2rLxNO.png
    Miko Ojo, heavily Westernized to become French-Canadian Jessie Charbonneau:
    6nRMkdt.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space