Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

307 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ On the Job! ~~

Well this happened during my night time spying.
    "Wait up Laz." says Ethereal.
    "No! I'm busy. I'll see you at work...."
    stJmyTy.jpg
    bwTifZj.jpg

The 3 stop in their tracks while Laz makes a swift getaway. That is Aziz he is thinking about.
    Bgacfe2.jpg

"Just where is he going so fast?" asks Ethereal, fumbling with her umbrella, in the dark of night...yes dementia might be setting in. Remember she started out as the ancient wrinkled apple lady, working at the fire station, when it first came to town.
    ZzoApyW.jpg
    9U58GJH.jpg
    dSUt809.jpg

"What do you think, Branch?" asks Dayvid.
    "I think we better get a move on, if we want good seats to this show!" smiles Branch, "Get the popcorn!"
    R6SZUVB.jpg
    CRRytz2.jpg

But Laz quickly loses them. He wants to be alone with his own thoughts, because his roommates annoy him. He only had come home for a shower. I think he must be walking to work today.
    youUMxu.jpg
    mEIqPT3.jpg

So I head over to our house, and it is not Aziz, but Izzy here. He is happily being smooched by Chad. Today he starts his new job and he's very excited about that.
    KM5iJnT.jpg

Honk! Honk!
    He is sooo fast! He was halfway to the carpool when Chad called him back to the bed! :D
    Love wins over work in this house!
    ceII13S.jpg
    6rJ6hNc.jpg

"Try not to wrinkle my new uniform Chad, I might get a demerit."
    "Oh I'll be careful, Iz. You look really cute in it!'
    xf2bTyy.jpg
    caVk0rI.jpg

"I'm sorry, I have to go sweetie! I don't want to be late, I'm a bit nervous for my first day!" Poor Izzy is so eager about his job that he had left his cap on in bed! :D
    "I understand! Have a good work day!" says Chad.
    Izzy leaves in a flash, and soon gets a great opportunity to stay after work for a raise, better job performance and increased relationships with his squadron.
    sSOX3bt.jpg
    N6uCMU0.jpg
    SijVYFR.jpg

Chad buckles down at inventing. He doesn't seem that coordinated and keeps hitting his thumb with the hammer! But he looks really cool using the blow torch.
    He makes a little doggie toy, and sets it down for Amelia to play with. She really likes how it's little legs move, and when it makes a barking sound, she laughs!
    JavGabc.jpg
    OVeap0v.jpg
    31a9018.jpg
    lvM7c4y.jpg
    xxc831O.jpg
    kRyE9KX.jpg

Seeing how much fun his cute little daughter is having with the toy, Chad decides to make cow and dog toys for all the little ones, then he can make some to sell!
    "Yeowch! That smarts!" says Chad, but the little cow looks really cute!
    ZNKU0h1.jpg
    DOE5Nkp.jpg
    1oZOoCL.jpg

Grandma and Grandpa watch TV, to be on hand for the babies, while Chad works. It's a nice set-up!
    0fcToU5.jpg

For some reason Chad makes a defective cow toy! LOL
    Ian thinks it is fun anyway, and it still moo's.
    v9nXop6.jpg
    2I5bhBy.jpg
    iI4hONt.jpg

Waylon get another call for a date, this time from Kari Wilson. She is a virtual unknown, but somehow wants to date him sight unseen! Well at least it isn't Dot calling again!
    Outraged, he goes to cuddle with Emelie, to get out of his bad mood. And gets a wish to buy a Toy chest, once he sees how many toys Chad has made! Baby Collin might like the toy chest more than the toys.
    sRlwbpN.jpg
    eYnzb2K.jpg
    Hbn9B2L.jpg
    mNjEB9p.jpg
    nXocDio.jpg
    j7Qg4hQ.jpg

Izzy completes his work extra credit, and has received his increased relationships and raise, and increased job performance!
    He also finds out he gets to work with Victor as well as Adan and Teddy! That makes him very happy to get to work with the Town Hero!
    huMCzUT.jpg

He zooms home as fast as he can, (keeping his promise to Chad) and jumps in his arms to tell him the great news!
    "Mah-zoonie-room!"
    lol Izzy is sometimes just a big kid!
    a53QWOl.jpg
    FaLOahr.jpg
    zPRVPzI.jpg

🥰🥴
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Sorry to be slow to reply. I think I have seen, or read about some dating profile in the sims game before, but I have never considered it for my sims. Unless they can use it to meet sims from other towns (they can't. ;)) I don't see the use in it, even if it is there. :P

Oh, the woman to the left was married, oops. If I went to your town, I would probably find myself in trouble. ;)

"I do wonder if they remember their past 'incarnations' or lives." <-- That would be fascinating, but are sims really that smart? :P

"They even 'knew' Izzy as their child the instant he 'materialized' on the lot, and both rushed out to greet and hug him. Izzy was their last child in a game save from long ago, when they were adults." <-- Hmm, thats interesting. They wouldn't run out and hug like that if they thought of him as a complete stranger...

295 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Good News! ~~

H.O.R.S.E. examination? :P

"Waylan finds it most challenging this morning, to have to be showered and ready for work so early, with no time to even chat with his teen Izzy, or to kiss his beautiful wife, or even to play on the water slide before the car pool starts honking for him!" <-- Ah yes, I feel him, but one has to do what one has to do...

Haha, and you wrote he thought almost the excact same sentence just thereafter! :P (I have two windows open, and read and comment simultaneously as I scroll down, so I don't know what comes after. :P)

Hmm, I have seen that second hand shop before, its like it also exists somewhere else in an alternative universe..

Haha, yeah, I can imagine a time machine would use a lot of electricity. Why is that open for use in the store? ;)

Haha, it would be great to have a second hand store nearby that actually sold time machines! :P :P

Though I could do without the randomly shooting arrows thing... so I would have to agree with Rainflower here, that is dangerous...
    There actually was an incident recently where some crazy dude walked around shooting and killing people with bow and arrow.. before this, I never really thougth of bow and arrow as a dangerous weapon, only something used for sports, or as a fun artifact from olden times..

The Miner? o_O I have never seen that in game before! There are still so many things I don't know about this game...

Wow, makes me want to build a mine, or a mountain mining town! So many ideas in my head, so little time....

Now what could it be that Izzy discovered? Hmm.. well, its no problem, I just have to read on. ;)

296 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ The Miner ~~

Hmm, that was weird, a shiny hole in the ground. :P I wouldn't willingly jump down there like that, though! ;)

And nothing happened from going down the hole..? But there must be something valuable down there if it can be so shiny...

Haha, but he shouldn't be going around drilling in public in the middle of the night. Oh, I'd be so mad if someone started that noise outside my house... ;)

Haha, Teddy is so nice, cares more about Izzys safety than the noise... and cowardly!

Hahaha, couldn't he have done the whole hole drilling thing in daytime. ;)

Ooh, is Ayden going for the disco? Snazzy! ;)

Nope, he's going for the digger too, and discovers another golden hole.. now what is down there? ;)

Oh, its The Mushroom Kingdom.. hmm... interesting.. :P

It probaly helps to be a playboy when you're out looking for blood... or plasma..

Hmm, he's 'hit bottom'. What would happen if he jumps down there? Maybe he would find coal.. or the Kingdom of the Dead.. :naughty:

Oops, and there are my own posts from October 9, gonna skip over them..

297 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ The Tunnel ~~

"Tula beckons him, and asks him to drive them to the Art Gallery. They both have art appreciation, but that is not the only reason why they go there." <-- They're probably going there to woohoo.. ;) Okay, no woohoo at the art gallery, I am disappointed.. :P (In my Sunset Valley town, the art gallery is the only place with beds in public, so this would actually make sense to me.. ;):naughty: )

Haha, and there is that cow plant.. ew, I wouldn't want that slobber all over me, thats for sure. ;)

Oh, haha, Izzy has made a tunnel to his dads work. ;) Well, that should be good, hmm.

Oh darn, Beatrice has somehow found a way to use the tunnel to escape... I thought she would use magic to get out of there. :P

298 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Baby Leo ~~

Oh, now it seems like a dumb move to put the time machine out there by the tunnel exit/entrance... if Beatrice has used the time machine, she would be very hard to find..

Ah, the downside of being a vampire is you start smoking in sunlight.. no woohoo for Ayden...

Hehe, I like the cupid freezer bunny on the wall in his bedroom (now that I know what the freezer bunny is. ;))

Oh, here comes the baby, time to freak out! Just don't give birth in front of the cow plant, it might eat it...

Congratulations with the new baby boy. Leopold, thats a nice name. It has the ring of someone that could be an amazing inventor or sculptor in the future. ;)

Oh, and then I was done with page 61 already!
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @DivaDoodle

I love that hat on my toddlers, I use it quite a lot cause they look
    so adorable when using it hehe.
    Great updates as always.

@Sprottenham oh I don't even see the dating profile as an option on my sims computers, haven't for years. I think when I got various NRaas mods I lost some options, unless the updates removed those options, I'm not sure. But there is no way I will play without the NRass mods, they are amazing! :)

Oh did you like Bianca? ;) Well she is always there, whenever you open Moonlight Falls.

Hmm I don't know how smart the sims actually are but I do like, and am so intrigued by whatever AI they were made with. It is so fun to see what they know, remember and how they feel. I keep meaning to play the original basic game disk, without any updates or expansion packs, on a new laptop that is not connected to the internet. I have read that their AI is amazing, especially the non residents, if one just wants to watch what they do. They 'remember' even better and react accordingly. I plan to do it one of these days...maybe it's an idea for my bucket list, if I ever run out of fun sims things to do! ;) haha

Oh that opportunity was called 'A H.O.R.S.E. Of Course'. lol love the name! I have no idea what he had to do other than go to work during specified hours. I like all the job performance increase and raise opportunities.

I think the Landgraab Swap and Sell shop might have been introduced with Ambitions. It will automatically plunk the building down in Sunset Valley, and in some other towns, if it's not in the town, we are able to choose it from the buildings in Build mode. I like to re arrange the shop and put in what my townies like. ;)

Yikes that's appalling about the crazy dude with the bow and arrow! :o What a world!

I had never used that miner before. It's also from Ambitions, I'm finally getting around to having my sims doing things I haven't done before, the lucky dogs! :D
    Yes if you make a mining section of your town I want to see it! 👀 I know it will be better than that sparkly hole in the ground! hahaha I know I have read some interesting things from people's stories a long time ago, but gosh the adventures take sooo long, and I'm just left staring at a sparkly hole, and probably missing all the Real exciting goings on! :D

No, nothing happened for Izzy, no adventure no nothing! But I thought I should give it another try with Ayden, in case Izzy's attempt was an incredibly long boring glitch!

hahaha Well I was thinking it would disturb less people at night when no one was around. oops.😬

No Ayden had no option to do anything with the normal looking hole, except to fill it in.🤷‍♀️

Oh sorry about Tula and Tristan and not showing the woo. There is a Wardrobe and an all in one lavatory they can woo in, inside the Art Gallery, but they have to be really in the mood. All my sims prefer beds, or the Time Machine, they are so lazy! So if I don't place either the Time Machine or the Future bed (their favorite) they might either go on strike or just wait until they go home. Sims! :D

No Beatrice couldn't use magic to get out of jail, the police confiscate all their possessions, including wands. 😆 Like in the criminal career, the police don't want the other inmates to get jealous! 😁

Thank you! yes Waylan and Emelie are very happy about little Leo! :)

@Silverofdreams30 I thinks so too, it is the cutest little hat for babies! 🥰

Thank you, I'm so glad you liked them! <3
    308 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad's nice evening. ~~ Spying at Laz's. ~~

As much as Izzy loves the thrill of being in the military, he also loves the comfort of being at home. It's nice to have a place where he is so loved and accepted. He adores his family and likes having Mom and Dad here with his little brother, Leo.
    Izzy finds parenting really fun for him, He looks to Chad for the best way to rear their toddlers, as Chad is the expert. Right now there really isn't anything negative going on in his life, no stresses at all!
    He looks over at sweet Chad, who is watching a cooking show...too bad there aren't any shows on inventions! lol
    jp321OL.jpg
    UndEfka.jpg

Their children are allowed to play and learn what they are most interested in, other than the 3 basics, and cooking later on. The philosophy is that kids learn the most when they study what is interesting to them at the time. So no music is forced on a child who is craving to learn logic, and crayons are in every pack back just in case they want to try their little hand at art.
    That is how this town has developed the most brilliant scientists, artists, and musicians. ;)
    h3Ymlcf.jpg

Izzy takes Chad over to the main house for more privacy. He really does prefer to be more private, unlike the other sims around town.
    He lets a phone call go unanswered, nothing is more important to him right now than caressing Chad's soft 'peaches and cream' cheek. The caller will just have to call back later on.
    QDU0jOo.jpg
    kgq0okn.jpg

Over on the other side of town, Laz and Ethereal just got home from work. Laz is a bit disappointed that Aziz has not picked up the phone all day, and didn't come in for a fitting either. He had designed the nicest outfit for her.
    She never seems to answer her darn phone! She must be either working or taking care of all those kids. "Ah, me." he sighs.
    urARtz2.jpg

He hears Ethereal clear her throat for the 2nd time. She wants attention again, or still, who knows? It is non stop with her lately. Annoying.
    But Laz doesn't want to be mean, or hurt her feelings. They already broke up on their own, and remain good friends.
    Laz decides to pretend he doesn't notice, and phones Aziz again, just maybe to hear her voice.
    I7E3Nsq.jpg
    izmKg11.jpg

"Oh Izzy! I thought this was the number for Aziz, when you are in wolf form. It's me, Laz."
    "Oh hi. Well it's the same number Laz, I don't have 2 separate phones. I don't even like talking on the phone, so one is sufficient.
    What can I do for you?"
    fhfm2Wt.jpg

"Ah haha. I totally understand! Phone calls are the worst! Should we meet in private, then?'' asks Laz. "We can meet-up in wolf form, would you like to go on a hunt?"
    xvYqXBu.jpg

"No, sorry Laz. I want to be with my husband and family. I had an arduous first day at work, and I stayed late for an opportunity. So unless it is something urgent .... I may have some time on the weekend." says Izzy.
    "Oh. No it's not an emergency. I just wanted to remind you, I have designed a new outfit for your wolf form, is all. And it's always nice seeing you and hanging out." says Laz.
    LpswlKx.jpg

Laz continues, "So how was your new job? Is the military as exciting as it seems? They aren't being to rough on you?
    You know, I always thought that would be a good career to go into, myself. I already have the discipline of working out all the time." says Laz.

Izzy laughs, "No, they are not too rough! Teddy said I might be the strongest one there, being of both occults, but I don't know, Victor looks awfully powerful!
    It is very fun and very physical career, so I think if you want an active, exciting career, the military is a good one to choose. You could still design your fashions on the weekend.''
    2Vyfmry.jpg

"That sounds like a great idea!'' says the foxy, wolfman.
    ''Well I won't keep you, Izzy. Bye now." and Laz rings off, not wishing to be a nuisance, .... like the others are around here.
    MTokumW.jpg
    nLi2EL8.jpg

Oh?! What do we have here? I can tell by the positions of the hands, that Branch has come in to instigate hand holding, and Ethereal seems all for that.
    LYJCgRj.jpg
    0UZSguY.jpg

Uh-Oh! Dayvid!🙄
    "How dare you hold hands with Ethereal when you promised to take me to the movies?" spits Dayvid
    zx9Zkwh.jpg
    uk4XdCO.jpg

"First, that bad joke of yours with the teen boy at the park, which was not funny, Branch! And now this! And the movies are closed for the night!'' yells Dayvid.
    "Sorry honey bunny, you know I love you best, the rest of them are just friends." explains Branch.
    "Hm!"
    V3NB52i.jpg
    bePHh3p.jpg
    U7zjgtb.jpg

But I guess Dayvid forgives him, because after they glare at each other, he grabs Branch in the next instant.
    358qq0T.jpg

Now where did Ethereal go?
    "You're a Witch, Ethereal."
    "Well you are so hairy and handsome I can barely control myself, Laz!"
    Laz is not immune to compliments.😜
    g5GWAzt.jpg
    oLYBpsZ.jpg

Dayvid is happy about Branch, and I am pretty sure Branch is happy with just about everything.
    (Branch is really glad that Dayvid never bites him, he's a vegetarian.)
    2EVrxBU.jpg
    wD54b7H.jpg
    q6LIVip.jpg
    LesiFZI.jpg

Laz goes along with Ethereal, but his mind is on someone else. Someone who is part wolf and part vampire.
    8sxJs85.jpg
    fpaNIeX.jpg
    WwIAi7M.jpg
    Tx6retf.jpg
    w1TmEos.jpg
    e5Wj8q6.jpg

This house must be the 'Love the one you're with' house.
    I guess I better go here next, instead of checking on how Vance is doing.
    I was wondering the sleeping arrangements, but maybe it changes around, depending on who they were with?
    etW8VDN.jpg
    PxeYxaw.jpg

• ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    I am so, so happy that Izzy gets a quiet, happy home where even a Werewolf Queen and Council Member can be a bit of a kid, too! Izzy grew up so quickly and inherited so much responsibility and so much judgement, a happy home is only a tiny bit of a reward. Even if this means Laz doesn't get to spend as much time with Aziz as he'd like. Poor Laz! He seems rather lonely.

But is it true?! Is Laz's home next on the list for a Watcher visit?! IS IT BRANCH'S TIME TO SHINE?!?!?

3WjcLJ4.jpg

:smiley:

Happy weekend!

@ergo_slum So good to see you!

Yes it's a very rosy time in Izzy & Chad's life, right now. Chad is doing so well as a vampire, (I had thought the opposite) and never seems to be scared by it, he seems to thrive even better than when he was human!
    Waylon & Emelie have always been going strong, and this little family unit gets along so well together, I just love them! So, I just have to observe the babies, to update their bio's. The rest of their story comes later.

It was supposed to be Vance and Rainflower's turn! And that Mara! Why is she with Peanut again? Why?!!! 😫🤣

LOL I don't know if Branch will exactly Shine or not! :D But he is always so fun to watch! And Laz has always intrigued me!

But omg that entire household, after what I saw yesterday-- Oh, I'm on my way! 😵 😁

309 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~~ First Impressions ~~~

Heavens to Betsy! The Watcher decides it's high time to try to find out just what the ever loving heck is going on over there!?!

Branch! Why were you bothering Ethereal again? I thought she had made that perfectly clear, how she felt about you!
    And yesterday well .. well, you even got her responding to you? What the heck?!
    "What can I say, Watcher? I'm a Tomcat!''
    np5VXDA.jpg

Branch heard a noise, an alien type sound. "I thought Watcher had assured all of us that aliens aren't ever allowed here?'' thinks Branch.
    ''Oh No!'' He sees the alien looking at his prized garden and he does not like that! He goes to investigate!
    khHOUVB.jpg

"Hey! You there! You 2 headed Alien! Hands off the tomat..."
    "Oh, Hi there, What's your name, you cute little PlumpieDumpling?" asks the alien.
    x6KuAaC.jpg

"Oh, hehehe, my name's Tomcat, what's yours?" says Branch, feeling complimented.
    "My name is 5 Sizhut Ayohav Z, but my friends call me 5."
    pgeAOj8.jpg

"Oh, hi 5, Come on in, there is a nice cozy room here..... Dang! Laz! He ruins all my fun!"
    o8kTEDi.jpg

5 does not follow Branch, She makes sure to stay so close to the house that my camera flies around all over the place. She already knows that Watcher doesn't like Aliens unless they are invited! She's a trouble maker! Go shoo her away Branch!

"OK 5, I want you to stay away from all the plants here. Don't touch them or paint them or even look at them here in my garden! My garden is integral to my happiness!"
    "How about you just give me some the the seeds? I'm taking either the seeds back to my ship, or You, it doesn't matter to me. Something is going to be probed tonight." :o
    "Well...hmm, I guess we could work something out, maybe if you put a facial mask on with cucumbers over your scary looking death eyes ...."
    Branch is using a pick up line! Where did pick up line come from?
    crJIz2e.jpg
    kbZaD6N.jpg
    WVUIi4w.jpg

Branch chooses this moment to fart a big smelly one! 5 turns to run, afraid of the poisonous gas!
    Branch tries to wave the toxic fumes away, the best he can, laughing at the horrible smell.
    f1WSMvP.jpg
    nFPWZiq.jpg

Then 5 decides to grab him. I must say, this is a most unusual type of alien probing!
    Branch looks a bit scared at first, the electricity sparking from her spacesuit keeps giving him mild shocks!
    But then he seems to become rather intrigued by her octopus tongue, with those disgusting suckers on the tentacles. Ew!
    He wonders if he will be able to get his bottom lip back in one piece. Those tentacles are tenacious!
    kH4Alyf.jpg
    GMpFs4b.jpg
    P7dlSZX.jpg

"Take me to your nearest mating object, slave!" orders 5. Ohhh, so that's what it's all about!
    Branch doesn't want to be with this Alien any more! He thinks quickly what to do and walks over to the hot tub, and gets in.
    JzBFlwS.jpg

"Wait a minute! Curse that tricky Tomcat! My space suit and H20 are not compatible!'' 5 thinks with alarm.
    Branch! did you know about this?
    "Could be..." he says, most innocently.
    69Os435.jpg

Now quite afraid of this tricky Tomcat earthling, 5 runs away!
    Good!
    You better run! The nerve of you to sneak past my retuner settings! :# Next time Watcher will reset you! *shakes fist*
    JPXCgCn.jpg
    C89pS71.jpg

Branch is now happy! The horrible Alien is gone, and he can now tend to his sublime garden. Then he can make breakfast for everyone. He likes to cook, especially for Dayvid.
    kHQcBAo.jpg
    DtiW7xH.jpg

Laz is the next to wake, and works out. He takes a bath, and dresses in his chic clothes, then runs out to see what Branch has bought for his garden!
    WwSoeom.jpg
    23toleQ.jpg
    7bz0eat.jpg
    QyskInC.jpg

"Oh! Yeah! I do like this! Maybe I could invite my delicate rose over, to play in the sprinklers with me...."
    Ak9Z8JI.jpg
    jWM00kZ.jpg
    6ZbbXb8.jpg

Branch calls to Laz that his sushi is ready.
    "Help yourself, tall dark and handsome." Branch teases in a sing song voice, while he makes vegetarian dim sum for his honey bunny.
    "I told you not to call me that!" gruffs Laz. He has to go to work today to his new job, which was also his LTW I found out!
    Laz happily eats his sushi, and then has to take off.
    iYpTmhA.jpg
    gwdzPGo.jpg
    mQFqgHz.jpg
    E8ddktC.jpg

Branch completes the cooking and calls Dayvid to breakfast. They talk about their job in the sports career.
    LzSBEbR.jpg
    Iq3T2Yv.jpg
    Q35C9IK.jpg
    eDZ9bt0.jpg

Oh! Hey I thought Dayvid never drank from Branch because he's vegetarian! So why is his favorite food type O? The delicious breakfast Branch had made did nothing for his hunger/thirst, and also Dayvid never went to the fridge for plasma OJ! 😮 Some Vampire!🙄
    "Hey Branchie, help a lover out?" says Dayvid.
    evnyiQG.jpg
    bZWfvLT.jpg
    W3GOIhi.jpg

Dayvid considers Branch's offered arm, but he prefers to go for the jugular! I wonder if Branch's plasma will make him sick?
    "Zahndoo" says Dayvid, caressing his cheek until Branch feels calm. And then he makes his seductive bite!
    6mn07bT.jpg
    WC46JzE.jpg
    Z22HjWY.jpg
    O9ZuGjP.jpg
    PtqWGmr.jpg
    zFvOWEC.jpg
    7JW698M.jpg

That bite has a mighty powerful effect on Branch!
    M8SZOQm.jpg
    9FLib9K.jpg
    E39jgAB.jpg
    shhTE04.jpg

to be cont.
    Ahahaha, leave it to Tomcat Branch to break Watcher's rules with an alien visitor (the description of their kiss made me giggle and gag in equal measure!) who wants to mate with him! And then Dayvid forgets he's vegetarian and enjoys a pint of Branch juice! Poor Laz would do well to find a new home, stat, unless he wants to develop the Insane trait. I'm sure I would if I lived there. :)

Branch! You never fail to disappoint, you weirdo. You do you, buddy.

BTW, Branch continues to be a very good daddy to his four kids with sweet Belinda Crumplebottom in my save, so at least he's somewhat normal in some universes. :)

Have fun in Weirdo House!

@ergo_slum eeeeeek! That wasn't a kiss it was 'The Octopus Probe' :D Ew! I was gagging too, writing it, Octopi and squid freak me out! :#:open_mouth:
    I have retuner set to no aliens but once in a blue moon they do come down to try to look around. if I ever see them I reset them, but since this was Branch's house... :D

Yes I want to see what the deal is with these vegetarian vampires! Tristan is vegetarian, but since he is still a teen it says his favorite food is fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. So I want to see what Dayvid's deal is! Will Dayvid get sick from drinking from Branch? what was his problem not getting the juice from the fridge? I hope he is not trying to do something Drastic!

I have no clue Why Laz and Ethereal broke up. He's not going anywhere until I can figure him out!

Yes In my past game Branch was normal and I don't remember him standing too close to people and staring at them, smiling, while watching them woo! I'm glad he is normal in your game too! :)
    310 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~ First Impressions: Ethereal ~~

Over at the Styling Salon, everyone is very annoyed that Laz the Master Stylist isn't here at work today!

Ethereal not only doesn't answer any questions about Laz, but she also doesn't wait on anyone!
    All she does is dance! All Day!
    She still makes $50 every hour or so, but no jobs are lined up for her! What kind of styling profession is this?

"Hm, she has some nerve." think Annalise.
    Victor and Timon talk telepathically to each other about Ethereal's unusual behavior.
    M7GJj3G.jpg
    sCVT8wG.jpg

"Um..hellooo! ... Ethereal?" tries Thalan, and even claps his hands loudly to try to get her attention.
    4lqjAvG.jpg
    B8A6QNa.jpg

Thalan is amused by this unusual behavior, he thinks she is ignoring him on purpose, and can't help but laugh at the situation. Customers wanting a makeover, and Ethereal ignoring everything and everyone and being so bad on the job!
    QCZOoRj.jpg

Finally she comes over to Thalan.
    "Why are all you Vampires here today? Is it a vampire convention?" she asks, which Thalan thinks is a priceless thing to say.
    h2oNLrf.jpg

But then, reading her mind, he understands something is quite off. She seems to have a great disturbance in her mind.
    ozKlyPd.jpg

"Will you dance with me, Thalan?"
    "Well...sure. Are you ok?
    "Just dance, you grisly vampire."
    "At your service, Madame!" smiles Thalan
    0i0RGmg.jpg
    sf1lVAe.jpg
    u19hGUw.jpg

Thalan dances, to keep her smiling, while he tries to see if he can figure out what is wrong with Ethereal's mind.
    0X6K76t.jpg
    lDZM35p.jpg

Inside the Styling salon, Everyone must fend for themselves! Hopefully the fairies have enough sense of style not to botch up their outfits!
    Timon likes what he sees, and decides no improvement is necessary!
    zwyHLHT.jpg

He speaks telepathically to Oakley ''We just might be seeing a ghost soon!"
    "I wonder if it will be Ethereal's ghost!?" :o
    H1hWuhs.jpg

Oakley, saddened by her friend's state, tries to cover for Ethereal at her job, so she won't get in trouble.
    W6maEGl.jpg
    UzwBLJM.jpg

Oakley puts the ugliest outfit on Annalise, the one that Ethereal had designed for her! And tells her ''Ethereal left notes to also cut your hair super short, almost bald!"
    "Annalise, Thalan likes your very long hair. Just sayin'." mentions Timon.
    B9Dk9RH.jpg
    8cJJFy7.jpg

"You guys! Cool it! She's coming in here!" says Thalan, rushing inside before Ethereal comes in.
    R1XJlpQ.jpg
    7je2W65.jpg

Victor comes over to talk with her. He has always cared about her, a former fellow fire fighter.
    "Ethereal, you don't seem yourself, lately, are you alright?" he asks.
    "Well I can't really run this place all by myself you know! Wickerman is gone most days, running his business venture, and Laz has decided to join the military! It is just too much!" she says in an anguished voice.
    To0oGnm.jpg
    JgVRYTx.jpg

"I know, it must be very hard on you. Hey, I'm sorry it didn't work out with Laz, I know you loved him." says Victor.
    "He complained my skin is too smooth! Can you believe that! I...I think he might...well he came home from a stupid wolf meeting smelling of female wolves, I think. Maybe it was wet dog, I don't really know the difference!" chokes Ethereal.
    YLAQvGw.jpg
    00yiL3K.jpg

"Well..gee....maybe he just likes really hairy partners? You do!" says Victor.
    And a light goes on in Ethereal's mind.
    NxFNtxz.jpg

to be cont.
    @DivaDoodle Aha, the 'A.H.O.R.S.E' thing was an in-game opportunity. I have opportunities turned off, because after a while I found them to be an annoyance, and also opportunities in my game will not have english names, so I didn't recognize what it was. :P

Hmm, did you mean that the the AI of The Sims 1 sims are better, or are you talking about only using the base game for The Sims 3? An how can non-resident AI be smarter then resident AI? I'm not sure what you meant here?

If I do the mining thing, I'm going to have to build a totally new town around it, I already have that idea in my head based on an actual mining town, but I don't know when I will do that. So far I think my 'main' game have enough towns in it.. and making a town is very time consuming.

~~~~
    Page 62:
    299 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ ~~

Leo looks like a happy kid, but Aydan is disappointed he has no vampire genes.. Hmm, interesting, I'm not sure how these genetics work. ;)

I think its amazing to play a game that has genetics in it. To watch generations breed and see what comes out of it. But each and every one is an individual too, and one can't help but to be attached to them. :P

Oh, that Ayden looks a bit like a grumpy old fart now.. ;)

Sweet baby room there with the same pattern used on the babys crib and the rocking chairs and what I assume is a bed up front (?).

Oh, thats a tv showing the romance channel. At first I thought it was a picture hanging on the wall, and was about to ask where you got that. ;)

"Well this bed seems sturdy enough." jokes Waylan, "What do you think of the place so far, sweetie?" <-- Yeah, its probably important to have a sturdy bed because umm... well just in case the kids decide to jump on it. :P Haha.. :P

The house looks very nice and fancy, and expensive, probably.. I recognize the most expensive wallpaper only used in the best surroundings.

I am sure they can enjoy themselves in that house.

300 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Izzy & Chad ~~

The wallpaper on the room that Izzy just claimed looks almost a little christmas-y. :P

Leo looks like a cute and he is going to look so much like his dad when he grows up. Oh, I can understand the premise of having kids age up to toddlers quickly, because babies are boring, but I also like to not look into the future, because I want to keep the suspense of not knowing what someone is going to be like when they grow up!

Oh, there's that tractor ride again, that would be a cool thing to have for rural towns.

Oops, Izzy is aging up already, well thats what its like to be the future heir of the wolfpack...

Oh, and the births.. I see there's going to be..many wolf children now?

Ouch, that looks a bit uncomfortable with Chads arm, yes! ;) I'm happy that doesn't happen to me whenever I have a birthday.. (arms begin flailing around in all kinds of impossible positions).. ow, ow, oops, sorry guys! My arms are acting up again! :P

Its funny when he aged up, I got this strong feeling I have seen him before. Excuse me if I have forgotten something, but was Chad one of those mail delivery kids that got adopted? No, he can't have been, because he doesn't have the fairy wings, but he looks kind of like one of them (?).

A small intimate wedding looks nice to have, honestly if I were to get married I would probably prefer that over a huge gigantic feast. :P

Ah yes,. cake, well, cake is good sometimes, even if it isn't food. ;)

301 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Aziz & Chad ~~

Oh, oops, Izzy changed to werewolf now.. I am sorry to say but she does look kind of creepy here in her werewolf form.. I can understand Chad being uncomfortable with that.. with the fangs and the odd sniffing behaviour..

This can't be easy for Chad, but he's going to have to get used to that! This is what he married, after all...

Oh no, he fainted, haha! Oops, probably shouldn't be laughing at that. ;)

302 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ Aziz's Pregnancy ~~

So many cribs, but of course, wolves aren't giving birth to only.. oh my, are they going to have so many babies? :P

Its cute how she becomes like an animal, and he can pet her! Like she is a pet! :P

Interesting Chad becomes mad and turns into a wolf as well. Oh, wolf relationships ever so passionate...

Oh, they're going to have an engineered baby, so Chad gets babies after all, good for him. I think he looks kind of cool in his werewolf form, I like that actually. He looks more like a man, and not a little boy. :P

qhs9Zrw.jpg
    This is a good picture of him. The picture was a bit unfortunate for Aziz, though. :/

If you hadn't said Aziz labor was starting after this, I wouldn't have noticed, because she is just standing upright and walking upright! Chad looks like he is in much more pain, bending his back and all. :P

But wow, thats some rapid birth giving...

303 The Watcher Watches: Emelie & Waylan ~~ The Werewolf Lore~~

Hahaha, enrolling the wolf kids in ballet school to give them grace.. I don't know, I 'm not sure the wolf kids are going to like that! :p

Hahaha, enough babies to go around.. but that's not the point of babies, you don't get babies to please anyone, you get babies to create new life, right? Right? ;)

So The Lore won't be followed excactly, hmm.. hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm! Well it shall be interesting to watch and find out!

Green lipstick ,haha, come on.. yeah, I can see that not being very flattering.. maybe for a halloween costume...

I didn't recognize Izzy at first with shirt off! He looked so.. manly all of a sudden. That workbench I haven't really tried for any of my sims yet, because they haven't been interested in it.. so I have no idea what you can do with it.. and DON'T PUT THE BABY ON THE GR.. oh, he's aging up, sorry for shouting! ;)

Oh thats such a sweet toddler baby girl!

303 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ Toddler Training ~~

Oh, Belinda, long time no see... aha, she is the sister of the Crumplebottom, Beatrice, the crazy one with the cow plant and meteor strike...

Yeah, she might need someone to talk to..
    What is weird is that Chad keeps having these moods like he isn't feeling so well, he gets scared and then he acts like he has a tummy ache! Is he allergic to being a werewolf or something? I seriously don't know what is ailing him so.🤔
    Hmm, yeah, thats kind of weird, I have no idea what that could be.

Oh yes, the picture that was painted looks very nice in the dining room!

Chad wakes up at night scared of death.. does The Lore say that Izzy will die? Oof.. well, I hope not!

~~~~

Looks like I'm getting close to the end of page 62, but I think I'll have to stop now and read more later! All this reading makes me hungry! :P

th1das9.png
    Here comes the rest, its gonna be some long replies, but I have to do this...

304 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ Bad Blood ~~

Somethings up with Chad now, he's not feeling good... "Everything is fine". Yeah, sure, nobody believes that...

Oh, so that's what happened.. he gets sick because of the werewolf blood, because now he is a dual occult. Hmm, yeah, maybe Ayden should have taught that...

But Jin has a solution with a potion of course! Its great to have potions that can cure all problems! We should have more magic in our own world.. :P

Its good he feels better, but to bad the won't return to his werewolf form, because I think he looked better there. Sorry, not a fan of this boyish look. :P

Haha, and into the wardrobe!

Its on my to-do list to have a sim one day that makes things out of scraps, there are many things on my to do list, but yeah. I hope they find something useful at the 🎃🎃🎃🎃yard. ;)

Lots of pipes in there.. looks like they didn't find anything useful...

305 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ Wolf Meeting ~~

Hmm, Laz has a new look as a werewolf, he didn't have that mohawk before?

Ah, NotFrank is being a little.. Frank with his behaviour. Well, yeah, maybe it is a dominance thing, or something. Trying to position himself with a good rank among the pack of wolves or something?

Wow, yeah, hmm.. they are acting a bit like savages! But I guess that is to be expected from wolves..

Gotta keep the beast pack under control. Heh, even when they are acting nice, they look a bit wild. :p

306 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ The High Counsel ~~

Chad would probably be scared if he were to meet those wolfs, so Izzy better tell him they were peaceful and nice. ;)

And now the wolves got one of their own at the high counsil, well thats only fair and good.
    "Please don't tell anyone, but I'm going stay here for a few nights to be away from that crazy household, with Branch, Dayvid and Ethereal.'' admits Laz.
    HAha, I don't know about the other two, but I probably wouldn't want to live with that Branch guy. :P

Ah, Laz has found someone he is attracted to. That's sweet, but I'm not sure who it is. :P

You got some story telling going on here (all of it about everythng, The Lore, the wolfpack, the counsil) that is pretty good!

307 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad ~~ On the Job! ~~

Oh, that is Ethereal. She is pretty, I wouldn't mind living with her! :P :P But if she is prone to annoying pranks, hmm, ...

..o_O Wait, hold on, wait a minute? She was an apple wrinkled.. err, an old wrinkled apple lady? Sp she is really old then? Hmm...
    "I think we better get a move on, if we want good seats to this show!" smiles Branch, "Get the popcorn!"
    Haha, what? What a guy... :P

Izzy calls him back to bed.. noo, not on the first day of work! I mean, you got to give a good impression, and being late is well, not that... :P

"Izzy leaves in a flash, and soon gets a great opportunity to stay after work for a raise, better job performance and increased relationships with his squadron." Wha..? How does that even work, so fast already?

Oh cool, you can actually make toys out of cr.. scrap. Nice.

Hehe, not only does Chad get to work with Teddy and Aiden, he's got everyones favorite town here there as well. ;)

308 The Watcher Watches: Izzy & Chad's nice evening. ~~ Spying at Laz's. ~~
    The philosophy is that kids learn the most when they study what is interesting to them at the time. So no music is forced on a child who is craving to learn logic, and crayons are in every pack back just in case they want to try their little hand at art.

I think thats a good philosophy to have. The kids would just get annoyed and not learn as good if they were forced to do things. :P

Branch is finding himself in some trouble now, holding hands with Ethereal so Dayvid can see it, oops..

..ok, well, not so much, because they go to bed. ;)

..aaand Laz is getting back with Ethereal now?

"I was wondering the sleeping arrangements, but maybe it changes around, depending on who they were with?" Hahaha, that sounds messy...

309 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~~ First Impressions ~~~

Haha, two headed alien.. oh darn it, Branch gets feelings for the alien even, how can he.... :P

Please don't tell me he is going to woohoo with the alien...

Quoth the alien: "Something is going to be probed tonight." Oh no....

"Branch chooses this moment to fart a big smelly one! " Hahahaha, noooo.... :D

Aha, the alien wasn't supposed to be there.. oh, I don't want aliens in my game either, I would just have it burned with demonic fire. :naughty:

Thats a nice garden Branch has though, he even has mushrooms in it. Cool, didn't know you could plant mushrooms...

310 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~ First Impressions: Ethereal ~~

Haha, if only I could dance all day and get paid for it, but I don't think that would be very rewarding. ;)

Hmm, there is something wrong with Ethereals mind.. ok..? Hmm..

Oakley puts the ugliest outfit on Annalise, the one that Ethereal had designed for her! And tells her ''Ethereal left notes to also cut your hair super short, almost bald!"
    That's a weird thing to do and say... It doesn't look like Oakley wants to help....

So Ethereal is acting weird because she is overworked, hm, but does Oakley work there too, or what is she doing there? I didn't quite understand Oakley here...
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham I'm not absolutely certain but I thought what I had read from a poster who watches the sims AI, it was the sims 2 and especially Sims 3 with no updates added. and apparently the non residents have a more developed AI. I don't know how that could be at all, but I would like to take a look at it. Funny but since I read those posts, I have been really attracted to watching the non played and non residents in the town, hence my spying. LOL

I think there was a 50-50 chance of Leo being Vampire or Human is how it works.

The house they chose might be the one that the Racket's live in, you know, Dudley's evil relatives.

Yes poor Izzy ages up way too fast. Because of the Lore. (and for me to be able to tell his story with his destiny's, I had to.) ;)

Chad is just one of those characters the game makes, he was one of the 3 babysitters in the town, when ever I take one away into a household the game will make another, he was made by the game when I took away Quigley. So he is not remarkable looking and has a baby face even when a young adult, perfect for Izzy who is more feminine looking. The newspaper kids were who Alfie adopted, I gave them Alfie & Cherie' genetics but they probably would have looked very similar to Chadwick, all those newspaper kids look alike to me.

Yes Aziz looked awful! I had to keep going back into CAS and trying to fix her! Werewolves are hideous!

yes poor Chad! I was wondering if I had Aziz turn him, if he could handle his wedding night better, the poor fainting coward, I felt so sorry for him!😥

The game would not let me advance Aziz's pregnancy without turning her to her super pretty Human form--well we can't have that for the story because there Is no human Izzy/Aziz! it's either Vampire or Wolf! So I had to use my pregnancy mod and just start her labor, before she started 'showing' or got her 'notice'. Such a Pity! The Same thing happens with Frogs!

The Lore already was not followed! The original Queen never had anyone. And in her mid 20's was never seen again. Izzy fell in love with Chad as a teenager, so that couldn't be helped, and made it different than Lore.

Oh LOL Izzy got rid of the shirt himself (and also gave himself a tiny bathing suit and green lipstick!)🤷‍♀️ but I know, he is all thin & wiry and muscly, as is Aziz. that's why I had put that shirt on him in the First place, it makes him look 'softer'! Also since he really does actually prefer to be more private than other sims, I thought it was more fitting for him to always wear a modest shirt. I don't know what he was up to that day! 😵🤣

Yes for some reason the duel occult was not working for Chad. He really didn't do well with it at all. So I just went with it!

OK that awful Wolf Meeting. Grrr! Those terrible wolves make me sick! I didn't like what was happening At ALL! And I was so MAD I almost totally annihilated All of them! :# Rufus and the girl weren't doing anything bad, but they were Thinking it, and for some reason I couldn't get Aziz to attack anyone! The option wasn't there!
    And LAZ was getting Hit with a rolled newspaper?!! What the??? :#:D It was Frustrating!

Thank you about the story telling! The High Counsel came about because most stories with fairies have Kingdoms and I wanted something I had not read about before. Sometimes like with my favorites, for instance Victor, Daydream & Eddy and Izzy and a few others, I do have a story in my head about them so I try to have them go somewhere to see if they will do something 'story wise or character wise' for me to take a picture. Sometimes it is just all adlib, like for the fire station or the households of Dante, Branch, Cabana, the evil ones, etc, I just watch them & take the pics and see if a story can emerge. :D

Yes Ethereal is ancient! She was 3 days away from dying when I turned off aging, and first saw her as a coworker at the fire station. that's how I knew in this game to turn off aging first thing, because some really cool people die right away! Last time, the old lady married Vlad from the fire station last time, then he found a young potion, and they moved to the Perfect Gardens as their house with the tractor. lol Oh Apple Lady= we have dolls made here and their heads are made from apples. The apples rot and wrinkle and make for an interesting wrinkly old lady face. 😁

This time she got to be Ethereal, a fairy but she is really getting to be pesky with Laz and they broke up by themselves.

I know, the military is a favorite choice of the brave and daredevil type sims! I have no clue why Teddy wanted to work there too.

No. But Laz doesn't seem to say no to Ethereal. When she isn't pestering him, he is interested in another.

Oh those persistent Aliens! I can understand your fiery solution!

Yes Ethereal is over worked and still seems to love Laz. She looks sad to me, when idle.

I probably wrote that not clear enough. What I meant to say was, Ethereal had designed an outfit for Annalise, and left a note that it would look best with short hair. Oakley (helping out story wise) was giving a makeover. (non actives give each other makeovers all the time, if the styling station is free.) Oakley dressed Annalise in that awful outfit, designed by Ethereal. Oakley was trying to help. :smile:
    311 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~ First Impressions: Laz ~~

This is still the first day, btw...
    I'm waiting for Laz to get out of his job at the Military.
    "Come on Branch, time for work!" says Dayvid, he wants more practice time for the big game!
    CJSWZPy.jpg
    KDMOLqd.jpg
    nZXQQfm.jpg

Branch does not think it's his work day, even though he and Dayvid are at the exact same level. He heads off to the festival, and is intrigued by the kissing booths. This guy is Hamilton Blake.
    UEiReRJ.jpg

"What's the matter guy? Shy?" says Hamilton.
    (Please don't encourage him, Hamilton. Branch doesn't Need any encouragement!)
    yZxjUF1.jpg

"Come on! Kisses for $2! Kisses for $2." Hamilton calls.
    qlGkoI2.jpg

Nope! Branch wants to live dangerously, and tries for a kiss with Victoria Vamp!
    yyV9OD0.jpg
    hPGmB0o.jpg
    9Vjgs7w.jpg

"Hey big boy, you were supposed to pay the $2" says Victoria.
    "Oh. hehehe. Sorry about that!" smiles Branch
    aNmJvz7.jpg

Laz gets out of his job with a raise, and heads home.
    xs2yBK0.jpg
    GvwfGZk.jpg
    6RFYvmr.jpg

He is met by Ethereal!
    5LfRQOk.jpg

"Laz, something Victor said to me, made me think we could give 'Us' another chance! It was about smooth skin vs hairy skin! I think we both must prefer Hairy skin! I mean I'd be very willing to ..."
    "No Ethereal, I don't think fairies should tamper around with hair growing formula on their skin! It might be harmful!" says Laz. "I would never want you to risk your health for a cosmetic reason!"
    cZQzr1L.jpg
    b90mUGJ.jpg

"But Laz...."
    "Like I tried to explain before, I care about you. But I am of age to be mated, and only the Alpha Leaders of wolves are allowed children! So, surely my destiny must be to be mated to the Queen, the Leader of the pack!" says Laz, and Ethereal's face looks so sad.
    sEkGbem.jpg

"What are you talking about Laz? Aziz is married!"
    "No. No! Izzy the Vampire is married to Chad the Vampire! Chad failed as a Wolf! Our Wolf Queen has the right to choose a Wolfmate, and I am determined that lucky wolf to be Me!'' says Laz, "It's like a loop hole! Besides, I deserve that Honor as I was the one who was put as temporary Leader, when Dwayne ran off! So I should rightfully be the Noble one to sire pure Wolfcubs with Queen Aziz!"
    mkxQh9B.jpg
    x0tZWhu.jpg

"Besides, she accepted Me for nuzzling, so she must be fond of me. She accepted no others, I noticed."
    fa8UacV.jpg?1

"But, Laz, what does your heart say? Because when ever we are together it sure seems like you love me." says Ethereal.
    "Well, I'm a Wolf!'' says Laz.
    ''But, yes, I admit If I was solely ruled by my heart, it would be you, ancient one. However you being here at all is but a trick of the Fae, and a young again potion.... Still..." Laz melts looking at her.
    pAnVFVJ.jpg
    gqQNB9d.jpg

Since they are tethered to the styling booths by Register, they rush off to the Salon, and even the Watcher can't click it off! :o
    Iu2prVh.jpg

311 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~ At the Salon ~~

So now we know! Laz is all mixed up! And he's driven by his beliefs! I bet he watched the wolf documentaries on TV, and has it all mixed up in his head with werewolf behavior, plus add in the Lore, and his natural partnering urges, and there you have it! One mixed up Werewolf!
    Ethereal gets in her car and doesn't even wait for Laz, and takes off for the Salon.
    ilM8WUd.jpg

Laz stops in his tracts. "Hey, Watcher, How come I have 2 jobs? That hardly seems fair."
    jtiGzyA.jpg

Well you're the one that wanted to be in the military, Laz. Wickerman has 2 jobs, and you don't hear Him complaining...
    That seems to be a good enough explanation to Laz, and he continues to the Salon, driving his crazy car that makes it look like he can barely see over the steering wheel! 😁
    Ce1AqrB.jpg
    z1CmUCp.jpg

Lots of people here, waiting for the Stylists, and Tattoo artist!
    They freeze, then do something else as soon as they 'see' me. *Cheese it! Watcher is here!*🤣
    Henny Youngman and Louise had been dancing. "You know Henny, your face is so very familiar, it's just that your head shape is different..." says Louise. She is smart as a whip, that one!
    "Yeah. I get that a lot, now that I'm aged up." says Henny.
    UzyqIxX.jpg

Ethereal immediately starts dancing again. She is thinking about Elvis, he is probably in her line of sight.
    Yep, Elvis is talking with Faelie, Max's wife. She met him at Adan & Teddy's party, He had just transferred to this town's military, and was hoping to meet someone special, wanting to find a girlfriend. He made a few faux pas that day, poor guy, all the women were already married...
    EUwKN2R.jpg
    Lq6jV2B.jpg

Laz is telling Violet about his first day at work and working with her boyfriend, Elvis.
    Violet used to be a ghost, and started out in this town living with her 2 good friends Dante, and Argus. She is really fun to play! She works in the criminal career and auto swipes stuff from work! 😁 Once she took the street lamp right in front of her career building!
    HDo5mDi.jpg
    Vu3HKWx.jpg

Laz gets a wish to kiss Violet for the first time and to give her a gift!😮
    She runs! 🤣 Maybe she knows his wishes? I dunno, she is pretty smart!
    "Hi Henny! Wow That Violet! She is something!" says Laz.
    h4r9n1Q.jpg
    c7Cmula.jpg

Violet almost makes it to the sidewalk, then turns and approaches Elvis.
    Aw she must want to make it clear she is only interested in Elvis!💖
    lol Max! We already know you are so in love with Faelie!
    SH3ulLR.jpg
    F1nxVAY.jpg
    z8RuX8J.jpg

Laz has auto offered a makeover to Henny! So it Can be done when they are the active household! Yay!
    "It's the least I can do, Henny. I feel so relieved having talked to you! I feel like I could really let off some steam!" says Laz.
    KNXwmIf.jpg

Laz takes his time telling Henny what he can do for him, to bring out his most handsome feature.
    Henny is at first very unsure about making a change.
    mvTUZJD.jpg
    5OUFmaw.jpg
    lFUrxis.jpg

"This is the Vision I have for you, Henny! It is something quite exquisite!" explains Laz.
    "Well....ok!" Henny agrees. And suddenly the new top is revealed! Henny goes wild with enthusiasm!
    3rSiWdl.jpg
    1ugIoCN.jpg
    egWT2X7.jpg

"Laz! No wonder you're the Master Stylist! You're a GENIUS!" says Henny.
    Laz always is happy to hear this type of reaction!
    qwxOtkR.jpg
    CDIbjBe.jpg

Laz heads outside to speak with Max. He doesn't ask the 'great seer of the future' anything relevant, like oh I don't know, how about what his actual chances are with Aziz?
    Instead he jokes about cooking! lol
    All this time Ethereal has done nothing but chat with Louise, so far not a drop of work has she done.
    jThhqyK.jpg

Faelie interrupts, with Love talk to Max.
    Ethereal comes to join the conversation.
    "How is your day, so far, Ethereal?" asks Laz to Ethereal.
    "It's good, now that you're here to pick up the slack." she answers.
    AeyAIDX.jpg
    ArTcFLk.jpg

Oh! Looky what Elvis is thinking about!
    Does Violet know?
    DtCz84J.jpg
    Nlm5wsR.jpg
    MT2c6N2.jpg
    sP0Lx7z.jpg
    TRebTtl.jpg
    KnEaBy2.jpg

OK ok, back to Laz's household.
    Oh-boy, Now Laz wants to kiss Faelie for the first time!
    I think she knows! I click the wish away immediately, Faelie will never stand for this! Nor Max!
    Jqk8TbN.jpg
    nOREUMw.jpg

Now maybe Laz can be more normal--well his normal.
    "Faelie, I am so interested in having pure wolf cubs, with Aziz! I just know it's my time! How do you manage having such great children?" Laz asks and Ethereal's ears perk right up, hearing this, as she speaks with Maxfield.
    "Well Laz, to have really great children it helps to be family oriented, which you are not! Also it's helpful to actually have a partner! Preferably one that isn't already Married!" Faelie tells him.
    yPObzwa.jpg
    j3bhebF.jpg

Ethereal decides it would be a good idea to ask Max, if there is a solution to her dilemma.
    "Max, is there any way I could have pure wolf cubs?"
    "Certainly! First you would have to ask Alfie to make you a special potion, one that can undo the trick of the Fae who turned you!" says Max. "Then you would have to get turned by a werewolf, and then you can make your pure wolf cubs!" says Max. "That's how it works....But do you really want kids?"
    "Not really. I mean, I am not opposed to it, but I would do it for love.'' she says.
    wNERnS2.jpg
    aDwENhu.jpg
    tpI12Ni.jpg
    HPKmE37.jpg

"Pardon me for saying this, Ethereal, and excuse me if this sounds presumptuous, but No guy wants to get trapped into a relationship because of babies..." says Max.
    "You don't understand.'' whispers Ethereal, ''Laz has faulty thinking on this subject, He wants to marry Aziz, to have pure wolf cubs with her! He wants to be the noble husband of the Queen!"
    "Intriguing! However quite impossible! All of Aziz's children are mixed occult, Always! Plus the little matter that Izzy has very strict views of vows and marriage! Hm." says Max, with definite certainty.
    xmYqFnF.jpg
    qzUfmkR.jpg
    4yx5LSB.jpg

The clock chimes, indicating that the work shift is over. Before Laz can register that he can go home, Ethereal comes to flirt, much to the gladness of Laz. He flirts back immediately.
    dAqCSZt.jpg
    aJx6NWE.jpg
    8ApsGUY.jpg

I wonder why they really broke up? They say they love each other.
    They head to visit Narnia.
    j8x8oci.jpg
    CwpFD1j.jpg
    uLZvHQs.jpg
    gK9B4C6.jpg
    0i0gamo.jpg
    hhhjBS4.jpg
    SCfUChJ.jpg

Once home, Ethereal has a chat call from her pal, Dakota, the pizza delivery guy.
    And Laz runs off to play in the sprinklers.
    iL8xmLu.jpg
    RO9euIm.jpg
    7KSZMEF.jpg
    ZdU9rmC.jpg

Branch had come home from the festival, some time earlier, and Dayvid from work.
    They are canoodling.
    MQC7ufp.jpg
    gS2WutS.jpg
    tW2vjOk.jpg
    x1lbVjB.jpg
    DCEl59H.jpg

Heyyyy! I just noticed that Branch is also romantic interests with Alice Blainestreet! Whoever that is, his reputation is now naughty!😮
    Branch! Were you with Alice while Watcher was at the Salon?
    DGRVeti.jpg

Oh, Branch is naughty all right... :)

Poor mixed up Laz! And Ethereal! I hope Max can give a bit more guidance to these two confused lovebirds. Also, can Max give me guidance in my life? I'd pay good money for Max advice!

Haha, Laz's car is awesome! As a short person myself, I feel ya, Laz. I feel ya. :)

I hope Elvis can convince lovely Violet to have babies - she has amazing coloring as a former ghost and I'd love to see some blue-haired nooboos toddling about Watcher's world.

Looking forward to more weirdness!

@ergo_slum lol Branch is something! :D

I don't even know if I can get this household sorted out! Maybe the household should be renamed to 'house of unrequited love.' 😝

Now I have to find out who Alice Blainestreet is. I think I remember one of the teens at school had that last name, so Alice is probably some family member, maybe her Mom or sister?

hehee I'm sure Max would be delighted! He loves to explain things! :D Wouldn't that be fun to have someone like Max as a neighbor, to give us advice, and come over to tell tales of the alternate timelines when we can't sleep zzZZzzzzzz Oh sorry Max!

lol these cars that came with High-End Loft Stuff are so fun looking, but everyone sits too low! I wish there was one that always had the left blinker going on, for our grannies to drive around in!😁

I love her coloring too! But arrrgh! this time I purposely made sure that Violet & her boyfriend Elvis did not have Any family oriented traits, or leanings ---only because last time I mostly played Violet and Dante and they both like babies tooooo much! They caused the town to run out of room! :D But we will see, because I didn't see that coming with Elvis! <3:)

Violet & Dante! 💖 It was sooo fun while it lasted! They were my favorite! They had outrageous parties all the time, and Frank the mail man was actually a funny party animal guy that I [liked[/i]!

Violet eventually got to the top in the criminal career, and then Dante fell in love with her and they settled down. They ended up having 17 children and those kids took over the town until not only no houses were left, but no more room to make new lots in edit town! :o

🤓🧐 that's why I (try to) have baby wish rules this time!

Of course It doesn't help at All when I self sabotage and start feeling sorry for the parentless newspaper kids and classmates and adopt them into households, then find awesome homeless persons and have to snatch them up! 😵🤣

I do keep trying to trait adjust some couples so they won't want to have kids, Just so the town won't implode! But it looks like my sims are starting to ignore me and my rules and wishes! 🙃🤷‍♀️😄
    312 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~ Who's Alice? ~~

Everyone needs to eat. But this time Branch doesn't want to cook! He grabs a plate of icky rotten food, that no one bothered to clean up! Ew! Why would he eat that? Must be the slob trait.
    S66epbN.jpg
    YbVC7jc.jpg

Dayvid grabs a plasma OJ. And thank goodness Laz cleans up the rotten mess! Ethereal does a double take at Branch eating the rotten dim sum!
    "There are nice leftovers in the fridge, Branch." she says.
    i7hYz7K.jpg
    FaH0iv0.jpg
    7BlMwrA.jpg

"Yuck! No, no this is fine! I actually like it!" says Branch. I think he only objects to the smell, because he shovels in the food quite rapidly! Watcher is so horrified all I can do is stare and keep taking pics! :D
    Laz is happy about sushi, again.
    "You guys! Guess What! I love sushi!" he says.
    2lcBF4H.jpg
    BHuJZt7.jpg
    5sIXuzg.jpg
    vTf2yEm.jpg
    cITbROv.jpg
    wJdt6CC.jpg

Ethereal has finished eating, and stands too close to Laz's chair, thinking she is not being obvious at all.
    Laz clears his plate, and then applauds, catching a drift of Ethereal's wavelength.
    He heads over to her, to see if she is thinking what he is thinking.
    TVIM5wZ.jpg
    k6fhUTw.jpg

"She always has such good ideas!'' thinks Laz.
    EfkC3kJ.jpg

Dayvid is disgusted with the rotten food smell, and horrified that he saw his delicate Branch cleaning his plate!
    "Oh the humanity! Branch was that necessary?"
    "Well I know you appreciate me trying to be tidy, Dayvid."
    XkK1JEl.jpg
    FtrQZvO.jpg

"Hmmm, what are those two up to?" thinks Branch. ''I haven't been able to pay very much attention to Ethereal lately, with Dayvid always around.''
    WJZEVI8.jpg

Laz seems to have momentarily forgotten about his plan to marry Aziz.
    And this little fairy hopes to keep it that way!
    p752j1N.jpg
    mwNo3Zp.jpg

The bed gets hearts all over it, as the disapproving portrait disapproves!
    gvCeuO7.jpg
    29gI67q.jpg
    7150Nkp.jpg
    yDdrTFw.jpg

All night long, Laz's subconscious thoughts are sensed by Ethereal.
    Nothing about babies. Nothing about Aziz. ...Only Love and thoughts of Her! <3
    dg4fwk4.jpg
    jJI3aLG.jpg

In the morning, Ethereal confronts Laz with what she has sensed from him all through the night.
    "...And Furthermore, Aziz is unable to have pure wolf cubs. Max told me. I know you don't love her, so what is it? Are you attracted to her? Attracted to the power?" questions Ethereal.
    "No. I disliked the power and responsibility being the temporary Leader.'' says Laz,
    "And No, I'm not attracted to her. Well I mean she's pretty to look at, but no, I don't like all that snarling. It's not very feminine...like you."
    OWVJ4hq.jpg
    u6tRnyp.jpg

"Laz, this whole thing... I think you must be going through some kind of major stress. Did something happen?"
    "Well my parents said it was time for me to settle down, and give them wolf grandbabies and when I said I didn't want to, that I loved you, my Dad Howled and started biting me saying 'Are you a Wolf or a Dog on a leash!' that .... well no one wants to be called a dog on a leash, and get all bitten up by their Dad, so I was starting to cave to their wishes. I'm sorry, Ethereal.''
    mVCNerL.jpg

"You nutcake." Ethereal says affectionately.
    "But you like nuts, right?"
    "Yeah I do."
    ZrjbzR1.jpg

All the above was from yesterday. When I opened my game today, the first thing I see is a kiss, and then Laz tells Ethereal he wants them to be exclusive again. Sweet🥰
    I0WmCCm.jpg

But before I can get around to that, the Call To Arms and to Work comes to Enslave them! aw The Poor Lovers!
    ''Hm, I don't know about this Watcher, maybe I don't want 2 jobs!" says Laz, looking at me like I've tricked him, somehow.
    BMJCyjD.jpg
    Pak6wA0.jpg

LOL Laz drives to the Salon instead of the military! The Salon must have a stronger pull.
    Rico and Diana are giving each other make overs. They love to not be frogs anymore!🐸
    TIIG4Ts.jpg
    QCTDVPL.jpg
    ElV03kd.jpg

Laz and Ethereal, pick up where they left off. <3
    aNuz2zY.jpg
    ifRvBcr.jpg

And then Laz starts his makeovers and Ethereal heads to dance, leaving 3 customers waiting for her attention!
    But she simply just must tell the Countess all about her Love!
    Kh9U7UD.jpg
    Op1QbQT.jpg
    R3eNwIg.jpg

Back home, Branch gets a call from his other romantic interest, the mysterious Alice!
    "Sure! I would Love to meet you somewhere!" he says.
    mWNIf4v.jpg
    VMyTPj9.jpg

Branch takes off in a flash, and flies all the way there! He is really smitten!
    eqn7sdy.jpg
    iHcvnO8.jpg
    v714CkG.jpg

OMG! Branch Timbley! Is that the Highschool Teenager!???! :#
    "No Watcher! I found her in the Time Machine when I went exploring in the past! We went fishing together! Now Shhhhhh you'll scare her! She's trying to age up!"
    2v7kMVl.jpg
    DbqSTzy.jpg

''See! She's a Cave Girl!" says Branch, "My Cave Girl!"
    uugFPkl.jpg
    zwPUFeI.jpg
    KMvepgd.jpg

"WOW!"
    OdYxlF4.jpg

"Hiya Branchie! I brought you some of those plants from my time, and some mammoth droppings, like you wanted! Now that I'm aged up we can go on that vacation you promised!" says Alice.
    "Well, maybe I can take you fishing, I think you will like that much better..."
    IWrKkS4.jpg
    bCaGvpu.jpg
    ldQfoQh.jpg

"Sure! I like to fish!'' says Alice, "What about that other stuff you said, the warm cave-house with a fireplace Inside it, and a basket or was it a box that shows moving pictures, hmm? I want to see that!"
    "Ohh, hehe, uhh uh, uhh, well *thinks!* uhh yes, there are many many empty houses in this town, you can just walk right in!" says Branch, trying to think *think!* of a way that he can get to keep her.
    mWrjgIv.jpg
    zdbGz1e.jpg

''She's a real time traveling Cave Girl! Here! Wow! I can't believe this worked!" Branch keeps thinking. He had promised her everything so she would come back and forth from her time, bringing valuable plants and fertilizers for his garden! 'Nothing wrong with that.' he thought.
    aRQ2l11.jpg
    HFLcN2t.jpg
    uc9rrba.jpg
    EwyibYK.jpg

"Branchie, Come hither." says Alice, suddenly feeling very Cave Womanish. "Rrrawr!"
    "Well I uh, uh, I need to phone my friend, uh, Billy!" says Branch, all of a sudden a bit shy. He only likes Dayvid to stalk him. All others he likes to stalk. Because He likes to be creepy!
    "That can wait, ... and get me a 'phone' whatever that is, along with the 'house'." says Alice. Uh-Oh, what has Branch gotten himself into?
    Fishing with a sweet cave girl is one thing, being stalked by a Wild Cave Woman is something else Entirely!
    "But, but, but Billlly! He's probably waiting for my call!" stutters Branch.
    jB7gyEv.jpg
    tsvcnl9.jpg
    mPhYrC3.jpg

Alice smooches him. "Oh!" she likes it because Branch is a great kisser.
    'Billyyyyyyyy!' (lol he doesn't even know Billy!)
    "Oh Branchie, calm down it's me! Your RI! It's not like I'm a cannibal witch doctor or something!"
    mbtf3gF.jpg
    ymY2Gcx.jpg
    AZ51lDD.jpg

"Oh, ok, of course, you're right." says Branch.
    xfOo9E7.jpg
    oIBwQYd.jpg
    9nhNBtK.jpg

"Is this my house?" asks Alice.
    "Yes, if you want, one of them." says Branch.
    BPXkud6.jpg
    4T28Gzg.jpg

"Wheeee!" they twirl to magically fit in the fairy house. There is a lot of laughing going on!
    CuGZeHo.jpg
    GuV3WII.jpg
    h879yUH.jpg

Branch now thinks Alice is the greatest! And he can't stop kissing her!
    lCYvbF6.jpg

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Great update as always!, Branch is Branch haha
    funny character but i have never played with him lol.
    @Silverofdreams30 Yes Branch is Branch alright! haha This is the only time I've had him as an active. :D

Thank you, glad you liked it! :)
    313 The Watcher Watches: Laz's House ~~ Alice! ~~

Alice thinks Branch is a pretty good catch! Especially considering all the things he has promised her! She means for him to deliver on each and every promise!
    "So Branchie, Why don't you take me over to your cave, I want to see that moving pictures box, and the Fire inside the house, you've told me about."
    "Well I would, but I need to go to work in a few hours." says Branch.
    VADvLcb.jpg
    KosCnAS.jpg?1
    0dsT3py.jpg

Alice looks disappointed, so Branch looks in his backpack to give her a gift. He has a choice of freezer bunny, a portable stereo or a book titled "Flash to the Past!" to choose from.
    "Taadaa! I have gift for you, Alice! It's a 'phone'. We can talk to each other on it!"
    "Oh. I already have one of those, how do you think I called you to meet here?'' she says.
    "This one is 5G"
    "Ohhhh!" Alice really likes things! Especially fancy things! She wants to get wealthy by marrying a Rich guy!
    en6JTRC.jpg
    HxXtCaM.jpg

"Why don't you show me your garden, Branch? Then, when you have to leave, I can just watch those moving pictures while you're at work. Come on, let's go!''
    "uh ... alright." says Branch, 'Darn, now what?!' he thinks.
    A5CsuCK.jpg
    KosCnAS.jpg?1
    MZNPyal.jpg

He brings her his house and is relieved that no one is home. "See this is my cave house, with the fireplace and TV, Alice. What do you think? Nice, huh?"
    "Oh, yes, I think this will do just fine!" she says noticing that the family funds are quite generous.
    She grabs him.
    "But, but Alice, I think you should know that I don't really like aggressive lovers!" protests Branch.
    34Tj3qR.jpg
    eYKdNVq.jpg
    4SPdzxW.jpg

Alice thinks Branch's 'protests' is just his way of playing coy. She chooses Laz's room.
    "Heyyyyy, this is pretty nice." She walks around the thing called a 'bed', "Oh this looks comfy! I want to have this room!"
    bd4S52M.jpg
    Z1jOywG.jpg
    nhUX71W.jpg

Branch wonders if he can make a getaway, without making her mad.
    "Come on Branchie, it will be fun!"
    "yeah, ok." He's miffed that she 'ruined it' by being the aggressor again.
    cOTevmR.jpg
    2SlkX83.jpg

'I wonder if I can get Laz & Ethereal to move back upstairs?' he thinks. 'Of course Alice has to want the room, that's already taken! Drats!'
    'But she is awfully pretty!'
    M4NmfVw.jpg
    Nhphj2S.jpg
    Bh8lWx9.jpg
    F2CkI0v.jpg

'This just might be easier than I thought.' thinks Alice, already liking Branch so much and contemplating her LTW of Gold Digger.
    'He's Perfect! A great kisser, a good job, and already Rich! What more can a CaveGirl like me ask for?!'
    mtKPjE8.jpg

They enjoy after woo flirting, with Alice using all her charms to try to worm her way more and more into Branch's heart!
    Then Branch realizes that if he is caught in this affair with Alice, it might just cause him grief with Dayvid!
    'I should make one final effort to erase all the evidence of her!' Branch thinks, coldheartedly, and tries to squish her!
    vWfloaY.jpg
    5mpDluL.jpg
    2isX62g.jpg

But Cave Women are very strong and resilient! They are also persistent and quite tenacious!
    "Oh Branchie you are soooo cute!" she says laughing.
    KlGXaJ4.jpg

Honk Honk! The car pool is here!
    "This was a fun date, but I gotta go Alice! I uh, uh, I'll call ya!" He says, hoping by his leaving, it will solve his dilemma, and she will go somewhere else!
    "Oh, I'll just wait here for you, Branchie!" says Alice.
    7I6qXk7.jpg
    lTM5ewv.jpg
    WyjPXg2.jpg

'Uh-Oh, I wonder how this is going to work out?' thinks Branch, as he heads to work, a play off game with his other RI, Dayvid.
    KAeGiLz.jpg

Alice decides to check out out the garden. "Oh Wow, this is really nice! Those mammoth droppings do seem to make a great fertilizer!"
    '' ? hey what's this?"
    FnGLc0R.jpg
    L8feGXe.jpg
    vGfI7Xu.jpg

"Some kind of futuristic water fall?"
    d8jyuuN.jpg
    apljvGx.jpg
    g4nMyt8.jpg

"Wheeee! This is so fun!! I Like it here!"
    nyzpDwd.jpg

Alice gets a phone call, from a number she does not know! Telemarketers? Head Hunters?
    "Hello, we are a marketing group, specializing in recruiting newcomers to our town who are bright and self motivated!
    The job title is called Thug, and you get to keep any valuables you find on the job!"
    "Valuables?! Wow that sounds great! Yes I would like to get free valuables, for sure!" says Alice.
    QtnfIlw.jpg

"Wonderful! The car will pick you around 8pm. I suggest you nap before hand, The job can go quite late into the night!"
    "Oh OK! anything else I should know?" asks Alice.
    "No, you'll be just fine!" the recruiter says and clicks off.
    Alice heads inside to take a nap as suggested.
    gOVO0D7.jpg
    4ia3zqY.jpg

"Gosh I do like this room with the fire inside!" she says, but continues upstairs, to look around.
    "Hey! This room smells like Branch!"
    MCCFdqS.jpg
    HMle8Y8.jpg

"Oh! A room with a bed And a fire place! Oh yesss, I like this room, very much indeed!" says Alice, and settles in for a nap.
    yWjyryr.jpg
    MoZoqAQ.jpg
    KbaW0Bx.jpg
    NPLWRvY.jpg

Ahahaha, Alice is perfect for Branch, though she's not allowed to kill him, of course - and no one dies in Watcher's world! Sort him out, Alice! Our favorite weirdo needs to learn a lesson or three (thousand)!
    @ergo_slum hehehe well now that I'm trying out the more unappealing 👹 LTW's that I've always avoided before, I have questions! And I mean to find the Answers! 🧐🤓
    Does Alice have to see his ghost for the LTW to get fulfilled?
    Does it have to be a dead ghost, or can she see him as a ghost who drank one of those ghost potions that the kids make?
    Or how about if they go in the haunted house and he temporarily becomes a ghost? Would that work? Yeah I'm looking for loopholes! haha But we need to find out! For Science! 🤣

Yes Branch needs to learn many a lesson! I just don't understand how he gets away with all the bad stuff he does! 🤷‍♀️ 😵

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top