Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot Post a Bug Report to HQ

I cannot figure how to upload a post to the offical HQ. Can anyone advise? I filled in the Bug Report, but there is not option to post, just preview. Do I have to be a certain level of member?

The Bug Report;
Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a household, retire a sim. Play a separate household or leave the game. When coming back to the previous household check your retired sims career. They will either be unemployed or in a seemingly randomized career at randomized levels (usually below the diverging path options).
What happens when the bug occurs? I enter a household where sims should be retired but find them either unemployed or in seemingly randomized careers at randomized levels.
What do you expect to see? For retired sims to stay retired, until otherwise commanded.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited December 2020
    There should be a post option next to the preview option on bottom right when your ready to post. I see your playing on Playstation 5. Have you had any issues with crashes,lag,freezes and error codes? I haven't seen any reports of these issues on PS5 however there is another reported bug on PS5 that happens on PS4 and Xbox as well. The Opacity Slider in cheek makeup won't move with the controller. You have to use a mouse.
  • Kylin2UKylin2U Posts: 4 New Member
    I’m a Xbox one player, I’ve been experiencing error code 22 on the sims 4 game since June of 2020. Game has been impossible to play since then. The game always crash and deletes when that error code appears and that’s every time i play.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @catloverplayer
    _natalie wrote: »
    I filled in the Bug Report, but there is not option to post, just preview.

I have not experienced crashes, freezing or error codes on the PS5. However, I do experience lag when entering and exiting build mode from live. I play with mouse and keyboard, so I can't comment on the slider issue.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited December 2020
    Finally. I've been able to post the bug report.
    Post edited by _natalie on
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧