Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stoddard Legacy (VITA NOVA) (UPDATED 18 Feb!)

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Being furloughed isn't fun. I was for a good 2+ months before getting called back. Hopefully you don't have to wait that long. The chapter releases are fine with me. I do the same thing. I just post when I feel like the chapter needs to end. Then I continue on playing until I need a stopping point for real life stuff. :grimace:

I like to savor the moment. Again, that's why I have long lifespan. I like to do a few dates. A nice proposal. And then a big wedding. Then the moving in. I like to stay traditional. Oh my. Just think if one or both the twins are chosen as heirs. A double wedding. I actually think that would be fun.

Definitely looking forward to Daniel and Gloria blossoming their relationship.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Being furloughed isn't fun. I was for a good 2+ months before getting called back. Hopefully you don't have to wait that long. The chapter releases are fine with me. I do the same thing. I just post when I feel like the chapter needs to end. Then I continue on playing until I need a stopping point for real life stuff. :grimace:

I like to savor the moment. Again, that's why I have long lifespan. I like to do a few dates. A nice proposal. And then a big wedding. Then the moving in. I like to stay traditional. Oh my. Just think if one or both the twins are chosen as heirs. A double wedding. I actually think that would be fun.

Definitely looking forward to Daniel and Gloria blossoming their relationship.

Well..
    I was thinking about that, but she was left to MCCC's devices and I didn't want her to get knocked up by some random sim first before Daniel got the chance to marry her. I don't want to meddle by reassigning things via MCCC or deleting family members. Takes the randomness out of the game. I think I got MCCC to calm down, though. I adjusted a few settings. Still, last thing I need to see is Gloria suddenly having a Don Lothario child. LOL
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Well..
    I was thinking about that, but she was left to MCCC's devices and I didn't want her to get knocked up by some random sim first before Daniel got the chance to marry her. I don't want to meddle by reassigning things via MCCC or deleting family members. Takes the randomness out of the game. I think I got MCCC to calm down, though. I adjusted a few settings. Still, last thing I need to see is Gloria suddenly having a Don Lothario child. LOL

Re: Comment
    You can change things without being drastic. I have mine set so only babies can be born by couples now. That wasn't the case for when Levi was looking, tho. So... my current setting are MCCC can match up Sims and have them get married. Only those Sims can have babies. Oh, I also set it that homeless Sims cannot have babies either. They must be in a housing unit. But Moving In can happen with MCCC as well.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Well..

You can change things without being drastic. I have mine set so only babies can be born by couples now. That wasn't the case for when Levi was looking, tho. So... my current setting are MCCC can match up Sims and have them get married. Only those Sims can have babies. Oh, I also set it that homeless Sims cannot have babies either. They must be in a housing unit. But Moving In can happen with MCCC as well.

Well...
    I will adjust that setting as well. I feel sorry for BFF house. Seems that there were more men in there in my save than marines in the US Marine Corps. And let's not get into the Caliente household. LOL
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Well...
    I will adjust that setting as well. I feel sorry for BFF house. Seems that there were more men in there in my save than marines in the US Marine Corps. And let's not get into the Caliente household. LOL

Yeah...when I first got MCCC, it was a big mess. Lothario kids all over the place. I even had a few Pancakes kids and Eliza wasn't the mother. :tongue:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Chapter 2.05: Grin and Bear It is now posted for your reading pleasure!
    J0L0ivs.png
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @Chrinnie
    Congrats to Candy for mastering the guitar skill and the piano skill. Now the household has two red bears.

Hehe..
    Well, no reason Grace should be alone in her bear suit days. Though, Chase doesn't have that overwhelming desire to wear it. But we'll put him in it from time to time for solidarity
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    I haven't even read the chapter yet and am enjoying the title image already! :grimace: Off to go read!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    The bear suit thing was cute. Might have been a downfall for Chase. He might enjoy wearing it.

Looks like Frankie is going to be a "Frankie of all Trades".
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    The bear suit thing was cute. Might have been a downfall for Chase. He might enjoy wearing it.

Looks like Frankie is going to be a "Frankie of all Trades".

hehehehe...
    I never knew that was an option before. Normally when I do free play I just let the kids wear whatever it is they want to wear. Then I noticed that it was an interaction that Chase had and I was like, you know... that'll be funny and cute. Gotta love the little details that you do get with TS4. Also, I've really been giving Frankie a lot of consideration. He technically doesn't have to leave the house. The twins will when their cake day comes. But Frankie. I kind of like him a lot as a sim and don't want to part with him.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    This is Lazu from the blog, still loving it!
    Also, I thiiiink you screwed up the link for 2.04 a bit.
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
  • Options
    NoWindows wrote: »

Ah, thank you! I forgot a quotation mark! Good lookin' out! Glad you're still lovin' it! :smiley:
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    NoWindows wrote: »

I use WordPress Reader, so that's how I found the chapter...if the link above was broken. Happy to see @Chrinnie has another fan of Vita Nova!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Chapter 2.06: Changes is now available.
    QqcBP3X.png
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    That's cool that the twins moved back into their old house. They'll continue to age up in a familiar place.

I'm glad you had success with the caterer and mixologist. Not all, but majority of the time I have issues with them. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    That's cool that the twins moved back into their old house. They'll continue to age up in a familiar place.

I'm glad you had success with the caterer and mixologist. Not all, but majority of the time I have issues with them. :grimace:

Indeed!
    The mixologist never showed up for Daniel's YA cake day. The caterer did, but... they only made a cake then started to chitchat with everyone. It was a pain in the plumbob. I had noticed the old house MCCC didn't move any randomly-generated sims into, so I figured that'd be a good point to drop them off at. Now they'll call 800 times a day asking to either come over or have Daniel or Chase come over there LOL.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Indeed!
    The mixologist never showed up for Daniel's YA cake day. The caterer did, but... they only made a cake then started to chitchat with everyone. It was a pain in the plumbob. I had noticed the old house MCCC didn't move any randomly-generated sims into, so I figured that'd be a good point to drop them off at. Now they'll call 800 times a day asking to either come over or have Daniel or Chase come over there LOL.

Spot on. Be prepared for Chase, Daniel, AND Frankie to get those calls. If they've talked to Gloria, she might get those texts and phone calls too. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Indeed!

Spot on. Be prepared for Chase, Daniel, AND Frankie to get those calls. If they've talked to Gloria, she might get those texts and phone calls too. :grimace:

Hehe..
    Yeah, it'll be a nightmare, but they mean well. And obviously that's a good way to keep tabs on them throughout the long lifespan at 28-day seasons.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Indeed!

Hehe..
    Yeah, it'll be a nightmare, but they mean well. And obviously that's a good way to keep tabs on them throughout the long lifespan at 28-day seasons.

Oh, I forgot...
    ...and mother Candy, too. And lil sis. They have cell phones. So many opportunities for the twins to call someone. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Indeed!

Hehe..

Oh, I forgot...
    ...and mother Candy, too. And lil sis. They have cell phones. So many opportunities for the twins to call someone. :grimace:

Yikes!
    Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of calls LOL. I'm prepared.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    For your information.... as promised, Ethan and Evan Stoddard are now available on the gallery. You can find them via the gallery in-game using #StoddardLegacy OR you can use the web version of the gallery and download them via this link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9151B53B702F11EB8785CACBBEC83282
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Chapter 2.08: No Slowing Down is now up and running
    4fu39E4.png

mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I have a Twitter now. You can hit me up at chrinniesims there. Also... new chapter currently being written, so expect an update within the hour.

EDIT: Having issues with Imgur right now... so it may take a little longer than anticipated.
    mW8spBr.png