Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New sale on Origin : 12 days of deals *update

Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
There is a new sale on Origin.
12 days of deals
The games on sale seem to change every few days but a few select sims 4 packs are 50% off.

A few days ago it was cats and dogs, strangerville and perfect patio stuff (ended 14 dec)
article on sims community about the first offer

And today (15 dec to 18 dec) city living, parenthood and movie hangout stuff are 50% off

*update* the packs have changed.
from 18 to 22 the packs on 50% are get to work , dine out and cool kitchen.
Post edited by Atreya33 on

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I was really hoping for Snowy Escape to be on sale for holidays, but it looks like it might not. Although when I told my worries to my boyfriend he said he will buy it for my birthday full price then :joy: I'm still not sure if it's worth paying full. My birthday is already tomorrow.
  • Options
    musteni wrote: »
    I was really hoping for Snowy Escape to be on sale for holidays, but it looks like it might not. Although when I told my worries to my boyfriend he said he will buy it for my birthday full price then :joy: I'm still not sure if it's worth paying full. My birthday is already tomorrow.

I am also hoping for snowy escape to go on sale. Unfortunately my birthday is about 10 months away so no snowy escape as birthday gift for me. :p
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Eh. They seem to have the same 50% off sale running basically indefinitely nowadays, sure it'll be back as their "January sale" in 3 weeks with all the packs
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    The only one I'm waiting on going 50% off or more, since I missed the last time, is JtB...I refuse to pay full price for essentially a vacation world and nothing else.
  • Options
    The packs on sale have changed to get to work, dine out and cool kitchen.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    @musteni @Atreya33 just logged in to my game (alternate acct) and Snowy Escape is 50% off. Not sure for how long, though.
  • Options
    I know. I already got it. I did not post it here because there were already at least two discussions about the new sale and only very little reaction here.

Very nice ofyou to tell us anyway. :)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Thanks for the notice, already got it too. We decided to wait a little bit over my birthday to see if goes on sale and it did :) Love the pack!